Ron Clark

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Ron Clark

Post by Detroit Express 20 »

No need to worry on this one Arthur as all I posted was an historical record of email correspondence. Beware those who would re-write history
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:List it or shut up with the "I'm being defamed" stuck record. Is it an allegation or a falsehood?
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11185

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11160

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11160#p230491
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

jasonDWB wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:List it or shut up with the "I'm being defamed" stuck record. Is it an allegation or a falsehood?
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11185

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11160

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11160#p230491
Which posts or by who, those links are giving page starts not posts.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

I am uploading the whole theads.

I'd be all night listing out each and every comment.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Would mind doing this on another thread as this one is about me and I have no connection to these links?

Thank you
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Given that this thread is about me and given that one suspicious character is using my name under the implausible suggestion that this is a 'famous ex footballer', would the moderators be so kind as to allow me to investigate this? If you not going to allow me ask questions about myself then may I suggest that this thread isn't serving the purpose for which it was designed?

To Mark - who is this footballer? Is he as famous as your favourite - Andy Lochhead?

If he can't answer that clearly then the moderators ought to look closer into his motives in using my name
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

Detroit Express 20 wrote:Given that this thread is about me and given that one suspicious character is using my name under the implausible suggestion that this is a 'famous ex footballer', would the moderators be so kind as to allow me to investigate this? If you not going to allow me ask questions about myself then may I suggest that this thread isn't serving the purpose for which it was designed?

To Mark - who is this footballer? Is he as famous as your favourite - Andy Lochhead?

If he can't answer that clearly then the moderators ought to look closer into his motives in using my name
Why are you continually crying to moderators like a big baby? You pathetic excuse of a man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronny_Johnsen

Ronny Johnsen is my favourite all time defender-fondly referred to by myself and pals as "Ronnie J"

I hope it was acceptable to post that on this thread as this one is supposed to be about you?
ArthurWankspittle

Quit with the who is who and who is named after who, it is irrelevant to the subject and was close to getting deleted. You have been warned.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

jasonDWB wrote:I am uploading the whole theads.

I'd be all night listing out each and every comment.
I'm not guessing which bits you think are derogatory so don't bother. Point out the posts.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Deleted by a site that refuses to allow responses to hopelessly incorrect allegations and abuse conducted by persons hiding behind multiple false names.
Last edited by Detroit Express 20 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'm not guessing which bits you think are derogatory so don't bother. Point out the posts.
Google doesn't ask for individual posts. Its de-lists the entire thread.
ArthurWankspittle

jasonDWB wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'm not guessing which bits you think are derogatory so don't bother. Point out the posts.
Google doesn't ask for individual posts. Its de-lists the entire thread.
So that's a "I can't point to a post that is derogatory" is it? I'll ask a grown up if they are worried about Google de-listing entire threads, shall I?
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

That's enough Arthur! When people can commence thread about me that you prevent answering then its time to dispose of this thread.

Where is this going, it stated with idiots trying to find fault with a perfectly legitimate scheme that has worked with 100% success for 9 years. Having been unable to discredit the scheme or its success rate, they try to discredit me personally.

Is that what this website is for?

If it is it isn't worth supporting.
ArthurWankspittle

Detroit Express 20 wrote:That's enough Arthur! When people can commence thread about me that you prevent answering then its time to dispose of this thread.

Where is this going, it stated with idiots trying to find fault with a perfectly legitimate scheme that has worked with 100% success for 9 years. Having been unable to discredit the scheme or its success rate, they try to discredit me personally.

Is that what this website is for?

If it is it isn't worth supporting.
This website is for discussing "schemes". Where have you not been able to answer your critics? The paranoia of some posters is getting annoying.
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:So that's a "I can't point to a post that is derogatory" is it? I'll ask a grown up if they are worried about Google de-listing entire threads, shall I?
I only asked you to remove it.

My obligation ended when you didn't.

Have a chat with the owner of the Consumer Action Forums, and LB. They can tell you what follows next.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

When you deleted my inquires about footballers that BHF was using to disguise himself.
ArthurWankspittle

jasonDWB wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:So that's a "I can't point to a post that is derogatory" is it? I'll ask a grown up if they are worried about Google de-listing entire threads, shall I?
I only asked you to remove it.

My obligation ended when you didn't.

Have a chat with the owner of the Consumer Action Forums, and LB. They can tell you what follows next.
You asked me to remove what? There was no specificity.

Can you remove the objectionable stuff off your website, please?
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

What is it exactly you offer to people, how do you believe it works, and what fee do you charge for this service. Once we know this, we can evaluate the logic, andmake our own determination.

Enough of it works, it doesn't. Cards on the table, show me the money, etc. Etc. Etc.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

You presume to tell another to deleted unspecified comments off my website?

Its out do with thee, its my website. Put one up yourself if you disagree.

I'm outta here permanently
Detroit Express 20
Scalawag
Scalawag

Last post to answer NYGman.

What I offer is written and explained on the website.

That's it - time to listen to the cricket