Court Docs Relating to Bennison or Harding

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Court Docs Relating to Bennison or Harding

Post by Burnaby49 »

[Mod deletes off-topic post. - WS]
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
jasonDWB
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by jasonDWB »

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I apologize to the well-meaning posters whose posts I deleted. The non-well-meaning posters, as we have seen in this thread, would simply use them as an excuse to get the last word, and post more drivel.

This thread is for court docs. See - it says so right in the subject line. Comments on those (if we ever get any) are on-topic as well.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

It is now over 24 hours. No one has posted any docs, and I have received none at the email address I gave out by PM.

I'm shocked. Shocked.
- David Hume
Droopy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Droopy »

I think it's because legal proceedings have been instigated. Also Jason is banned at the moment so can't post; I can't answer for Sheila.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Droopy wrote:I think it's because legal proceedings have been instigated.
Oh, please.
Also Jason is banned at the moment so can't post
Jason will be unbanned any time (it was for 24 hours, because he insisted on posting everything but docs to this thread). In any event, Jason was certainly not shy about posting everything else when he could post.

Just checked; Jason not banned as of now. Docs, please.
- David Hume
Droopy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Droopy »

wserra wrote:
Droopy wrote:I think it's because legal proceedings have been instigated.
Oh, please.
Don't shoot the messenger. Just relaying what I know is happening. Nowt to do with me.
Sheila Harding
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Sheila Harding »

wserra wrote:It is now over 24 hours. No one has posted any docs, and I have received none at the email address I gave out by PM.

I'm shocked. Shocked.
I am sorry wserra but I have had rather a busy time !!

Jason Bennison has alledged that I had supposedly instructed the poster (Getoutofdebtfools) to start a thread about him on Quatloos and that accordingly, I am the person responsible for 'defaming' him.

I have tried my level best to convince him that I do not know the identity of the OP (Getoutofdebtfools) and that he or she has not posted on my instructions.

He had advised me that he is still intent on taking legal proceedings against me.

I do have copies of Judgements and I will send them to you now. Thank you for your patience.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

It is also said by JasonDWB that reports have been filed with GoDaddy and Google and that GoDaddy are co-operating.
wserra on quatloos.com

The first requirement for defamatory content is falsity. I told you on the board - twice, in fact - that if you identify false information posted about you, I would give the person posting it 24 hours to substantiate his or her post; failing that, I would remove it. You declined to so specify. Apparently you expect me to decide what is false about you. I, in turn, decline that particular fool's errand.

and: viewtop ... 52&t=11188

I gave that to GoDaddy.com who is their registrar and they have responded asking to see the defamatory content. If its defamatory, they have agreed to place a restriction on the use of the domain name under the ICANN acceptable use policy.

They wouldn't say who owns the domain name because its hidden behind a company that sells identity concealment services of some kind.

It's clearly a website with something to hide, and clearly didn't like me approaching Google. That seemed to rattle them.
jasonDWB wrote:
I don't think they will get much new traffic for a while.

GoDaddy.com is cooperating.

I find that surprising since registrars don't normally have time for this, but it was the Google advice pages that said liability resides with the registrar of a website, which is different to Europe where liability resides with the person in charge of hosting a website.

This is the first time Sheila has waged a vendetta on me using an American website. I have no idea what they must have thought of it.
Droopy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Droopy »

Quit with the barely relevant posts please.
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

Droopy wrote:
Sheila Harding wrote: I do have copies of Judgements and I will send them to you now. Thank you for your patience.
The handwritten ones don't count remember.
As they all relate to one single bailiff company (Newlyn PLC), Sheila is clearly going to have copies of the judgements.

I'm not entirely what she seeks to prove by posting them as it will only serve to show that in most cases, the Claimant was a LIP. How will it advance anything any further forward? The outcome of each case is not in dispute.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Ronnie J wrote:How will it advance anything any further forward?
Maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.
- David Hume
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

wserra wrote:
Ronnie J wrote:How will it advance anything any further forward?
Maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.
Fair enough. It might also be interesting to find out how and why Sheila gets her hands on all this documentation from Newlyn's cases.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ENOUGH!

I will not have it, without having read all the details, of which I care not, I get the impression that this has boiled down to about a dozen posts from each of you lying about each other and yourselves, and the internet version of bragging about penis size. I won't abide or allow it, none of you get the last word, I do. And this is it.

If your post is not adding relevant, factual, verifiable information, then make discretion the greater part of valor, and shut the hell up.

The internet is full of forums for you to flame war your heart away to drive more suckers to your barely legally almost scams, but this isn't one.

So, final warning, quit acting like crackhead car salesmen or invoke the wrath of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Ronnie J
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Ronnie J »

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID YANK PRICK

THE QUESTIONS WERE PERFECTLY VALID-YOU JUST WANTED TO GET YOURSELF IN ON THE ACT DIDT YOU JOBSWORTH?

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE FORUM?

You apparently do but you won't be posting on here anymore. Oh and don't come back again under another login please BHF
Droopy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Droopy »

!?!?!

I wanted to know if the docs had been received yet. Bit overboard.

About three times so far. If they turn up you'll see them as fast as anyone else. Meantime stop bumping this thread.
wserra

Post by wserra »

The single item I've received is a copy of a lengthy Facebook thread. Perhaps it is filled with deep meaning to others, but it means nothing to me. No, that is decidedly not a request for an explanation; if one is posted, I will delete it. I thought we were to be provided with judgments, or at least court documents mentioning one or another of the parties to this tempest in a teapot.

Nothing. All sides said they had those.

ETA: in the last 10 minutes, I've received several other items. I don't have the time to read and post on them now. I will as soon as I can, but it may be tomorrow morning (NY time).
- David Hume