Court Docs Relating to Bennison or Harding

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Court Docs Relating to Bennison or Harding

Post by wserra »

I can do this now, because looking at this stuff took maybe five minutes. It consists of four "judgments", which turn out to be much terser documents than I, familiar only with U.S. judgments, expected. Three of them involve claimants named Johnson, Larnyou (or Larnyoh) and Weiss, all of whom lost. The fourth is a judgment against one of the people posting here, on an irrelevant matter.

Only one of these matters at all, and that one not very much. The Johnson judgment says that Johnson was "assisted in part by Mr. Bennison, Mckenzie friend". The others do not mention Bennison at all. As the reader can see, Johnson's arguments are not contained in the judgment, and may therefore have been completely legitimate (if unsuccessful). Costs are routinely awarded in the U.S. in favor of the winning party, although I understand that what constitutes "costs" is different. I am not sure of the significance of denial of permission to appeal; in these sorts of cases, it may be routine, or may not. In any event, Meads v. Meads this isn't.

I see nothing here that shows that Bennison runs a scam. I also see nothing here that shows that he doesn't, but it's not his burden to prove a negative. With that, the Quatloos chapter of the Great Internet Popup Bailiff Fight and Pointless Pissing Match ends.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume