BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by letissier14 »

Another unhappy member from btbab
Samantha Dean I had issues my first day there from Nadine and other admin, over them calling a child abuse victim a priests wet dream because she said she was finding things they were posting very triggering

Several admin jumped in with attacking the poor woman and then me when I tried to defend her.

I had a few run ins until I was banned, that was a couple years ago now, had no interest in going back there or associating with any of the vile creatures that run the group. None of them have tact, diplomacy, compassion, empathy, common decency or intelligence. They read from a script and don't help anyone they deem unworthy ie: not in their clique and isn't eating the shit straight from their arses.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Pay us now and buy our window stickers and t-shirts or the website gets closed down :haha: :haha:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gee whiz, it's almost like the members of BTBATB don't want to pay for services they've received.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

TheNewSaint wrote:Gee whiz, it's almost like the members of BTBATB don't want to pay for services they've received.
Exactly, a pool of people who don't want to pay their debt, asking to support a site that offered free assistance in the past. I don not see them collecting much, although I think the threat to get rid of the site, a bit hollow, as I don't see them deleting the only thing that seems to give them a sense of importance and superiority. I doubt they can go 5 minutes without the perceived power they wield.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

NYGman wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Exactly, a pool of people who don't want to pay their debt, asking to support a site that offered free assistance in the past. I don not see them collecting much, although I think the threat to get rid of the site, a bit hollow, as I don't see them deleting the only thing that seems to give them a sense of importance and superiority. I doubt they can go 5 minutes without the perceived power they wield.

Seeing as the long forgotten GOODF crowdfunding earlier in the summer raised £2365 or so from 65000 members worldwide, I would estimate this bunch high fliers may reach £23.65.

I wonder what happened to the £2365? No one of GOODF dare asks!
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Can't they renew with a Were cheque?
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
NYGman wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:

Seeing as the long forgotten GOODF crowdfunding earlier in the summer raised £2365 or so from 65000 members worldwide, I would estimate this bunch high fliers may reach £23.65.

I wonder what happened to the £2365? No one of GOODF dare asks!
I bet the pony tailed one got his fair share to fund his lay about rent a mob life style
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:I think the threat to get rid of the site, a bit hollow, as I don't see them deleting the only thing that seems to give them a sense of importance and superiority.
It does ring hollow, especially so soon after they announced they rented the field for Wakefest 2. And only three months after their last "give us money or we have to close the site" pity party.

And you're absolutely right about the site being a power trip for certain people. And an ego trip, in the sense that they view themselves as "watchdog of state corruption" and so forth.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TheNewSaint wrote:...
And you're absolutely right about the site being a power trip for certain people. And an ego trip, in the sense that they view themselves as "watchdog of state corruption" and so forth.
As I've noted over the years, the promoters of this kind of worthless mythology live via the hit-counters on their web pages. Somehow just seeing an increase in visitors validates their fantasy existence.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:As I've noted over the years, the promoters of this kind of worthless mythology live via the hit-counters on their web pages. Somehow just seeing an increase in visitors validates their fantasy existence.
Yup. I note that BTBATB often gloats about their 50,000 members, even though the amount of traffic they get isn't remotely consistent with that number. And there is so much infighting and insta-banning that a group of that size couldn't possibly form.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

They're paying way over the odds for their hosting (depending on their package tier of course), my hosting costs a measley £49 a year and i get far more than that companies top package.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I pay about £12 a month but for that I can host as many websites as I want.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Oh dear

doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Do you think Graham has purchased a sticker and a t shirt? Or is he waiting for his direct debit clawback to come through? :haha:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Its fairly obvious what has happened here. Someone has had to spend a few hundred pounds up front to print the stickers, T-shirts and the upfront costs of Wankfest all of which resulted in them netting out a roomful of printed T-shirts, a box of stickers and a few pictures of what looks like the middle school re-enactment of Woodstock by a troop or scruffy orphans and mental patients. They thought they were gonna make tens of thousands of pounds, otherwise we all know they wouldn't have parted with worthless fiat currency to buy this stuff from merchants who don't have their WeRe Credit Card terminals yet so they only take pounds sterling....

Which means you gotta buy this shit now!

I only wish I knew a place to get me some genuine counterfeit WeRe checks, and I'd start sending them regular orders.

You know, that is an idea worth the whimsey. I may get a book of checks printed with the WeRe check "routing" information on them and start sending them in regularly to these various groups of dumbasses. I get to screw everyone that way, PofE, the Freetards, its a win-win!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I am unable to screen shot it because I am at work and on a steam driven loaner phone, perhaps Bungle or somebody could.

Carl Cunningham and Nadine are now engaged in a war of words with anyone who disagrees with their opinion the British Military spends its time travelling around the world slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians.

Their comments truly disgust and offend. One or two have pointed out they are wrong, one particularly brave lady actually asked Nadine if her opinion was based on her FMOTL beliefs, shes gone along with the comment, no reply or comment from Nadine - Guess she has to keep quiet sometimes when other group Admins clearly stare BTBATB do not subscribe to the FMOTL garbage she clearly does.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »