BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Have you any evidence or case law to support your contention that horse is, in fact, innocent.

Unsupported allegations are contrary to the spirit of Qautloosian enquiry.
I have to agree but feel I have to point out I have never met a horse stupid enough to be a SovCit.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:Have you any evidence or case law to support your contention that horse is, in fact, innocent.

I have to agree but feel I have to point out I have never met a horse stupid enough to be a SovCit.
As the owner of one (horse), take my word do it, they are pretty stooopid!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:

As the owner of one (horse), take my word do it, they are pretty stooopid!
True, but are they that kind of stooopid? Actually I've known some very smart horses, and they wouldn't be interested either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Your Honor, i invoke the Common Carrier principle. The horse is not responsible for, nor complicit with, the defective state of the passenger.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:

Your Honor, i invoke the Common Carrier principle. The horse is not responsible for, nor complicit with, the defective state of the passenger.
I'd go with that. :snicker: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

Brian Harvey appears to have gone slightly more loony...

This time it's the press, police, MI5, David Icke... And apparently a Plumber who isn't really a plumber with an "alleged wife"......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtAWquCFqo
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Notsogreen wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:09 pm Brian Harvey appears to have gone slightly more loony...
John Wedger! This is a job for Hoaxtead :whistle:

"I'm now calling on all East 17 fans around the world…" :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:49 pm
"I'm now calling on all East 17 fans around the world…" :haha:
This guy was a major pop star in the 90s, but not a main songwriter in the band.
If only he had a songwriting credit for Stay Another Day he'd be dining out for the rest of his life, with none of this freeman crap.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I for one have no idea what he is on about, and I imagine I am not the only one.
He does seem to be angry about something but what?

Clearly I have led a sheltered life.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:21 pm I for one have no idea what he is on about, and I imagine I am not the only one.
My reading between the lines is that he thinks the people he was previously "working with" to expose the depths of the paedophile conspiracy in the UK establishment (John Wedger; Brian Gerrish; UK Column; David Icke; Bill Maloney etc.) have revealed themselves to be part of the conspiracy. And now he is going to blow the lid on the conspiracy of the conspiracists.

[Tip: skip to 2m:18s for the actual start of the rant.]
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

That sounds reasonable. The massive problem the conspiracy exposers face is the lack of any actual conspiracy to expose, leading to a feeling that their failure is not due to 'nothing to see here' but the supreme cunning and control of the conspirators.

Any would be exposer who does no actual exposing is clearly in the pay of the Powerful. They therefore need to be exposed themselves.

I do wonder about whoever invented 'Bring your children to work Day'. Nothing is said about taking them home again. Someone should expose this obvious potential orgy in the making.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Are you sure he did not help write any songs? The amount of times he said “right” I was starting to think it will be alright! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP_WRk-xV7I
:haha:
Siegfried Shrink

Is that the same person before he became old, uglier, and mad?

Times change, and we change with them.

Anyone who says 'Right?' a lot is almost invariably wrong.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The best thing about conspiracy theories is you can always build a conspiracy theory about the conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theory number 1 is a diversion from conspiracy theory 2 which is itself a deliberate diversion from conspiracy theory 3 etc etc.

In the pub the other day we were inventing conspiracy theories and the prize went to "Turbo chargers are causing a drop in world oxygen levels to dumb down the sheeple".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:49 pm The best thing about conspiracy theories is you can always build a conspiracy theory about the conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theory number 1 is a diversion from conspiracy theory 2 which is itself a deliberate diversion from conspiracy theory 3 etc etc.

In the pub the other day we were inventing conspiracy theories and the prize went to "Turbo chargers are causing a drop in world oxygen levels to dumb down the sheeple".
Get with the times, that one was discredited years ago. The truth is that turbochargers are part of a massive conspiracy by the reptilian invaders to drastically increase atmospheric pressure to make it more hospitable to them in their real forms. Then they can finally start shedding their fake human bodies which were assumed only for acclimatization purposes.

A side benefit for you brits is that you will be able to boil your tea much hotter. At least until the increased pressure kills all of us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

doublelong wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:15 pm Are you sure he did not help write any songs? The amount of times he said “right” I was starting to think it will be alright! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP_WRk-xV7I
:haha:
Tony Mortimer was the main songwriter, Harvey had co writer credits on the odd album track.
Their entire back catalogue is forgettable, but they released stay another day at Christmas & added some bells, got a number 1 (thanks to Take That not releasing a Xmas single). It's now played on all the stations in the Xmas run up, raking in a load of PRS on an annual basis.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:49 pm In the pub the other day we were inventing conspiracy theories and the prize went to "Turbo chargers are causing a drop in world oxygen levels to dumb down the sheeple".
You need to find the YouTube channel (which I can't remember) where people propose wacky theories but back them up with scientific fact. The best one was the guy who wanted to stop the earth rotating to make various experiments easier to carry out. He has a "viable" method of doing it too, though there are some drawbacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9suftOAHGdU
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Thanks for the BAHfest stuff, new to me and very welcome diversion from the crazy ideas of people who do not know they are crazt
y
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm
I do wonder about whoever invented 'Bring your children to work Day'. Nothing is said about taking them home again. Someone should expose this obvious potential orgy in the making.
After the Okla bombing, there were commenters on rightwing forums who demanded to know why the feds had had a day care right in the front of the building where all the kids could get blown up.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4