BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by Gregg »

Just so I've got this straight...

The President of the United States, the son of a former President of the United States and grandson of a United States Senator, brother of a Governor of Florida (getting the begats outta the way)

conspired with a Saudi family,

to overthrow the government of The United States?

umm, he kinda, well, literally, was in pretty firm control of the the government of The United States. WHo was he overthrowing here? This conspiracy is pretty much predicated on the Illuminati running the world to begin with and at the same time plotting to take over the world.

We're good, aint't we? :snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Good? GOOD? You're so incompetent that the left hand doesn't have a clue what the right hand is doing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

Gregg wrote:Just so I've got this straight...

The President of the United States, the son of a former President of the United States and grandson of a United States Senator, brother of a Governor of Florida (getting the begats outta the way)

umm, he kinda, well, literally, was in pretty firm control of the the government of The United States. WHo was he overthrowing here? This conspiracy is pretty much predicated on the Illuminati running the world to begin with and at the same time plotting to take over the world.

Ronald McDonald was working with the same Saudi Family to overrthrow McDonalds - Remember you heard it here first :sarcasmon:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Carl Cunningham is the idiot admin of BTBATB who also doubles up as The truth Jockey

https://www.facebook.com/TheTruthJockey/?fref=ts

He recently wrote a poem about me and another member here which i reported to Facebook

The idiot got a 30 day ban for his troubles lol
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Colin123 wrote:Carl Cunningham is the idiot admin of BTBATB who also doubles up as The truth Jockey

https://www.facebook.com/TheTruthJockey/?fref=ts

He recently wrote a poem about me and another member here which i reported to Facebook

The idiot got a 30 day ban for his troubles lol
Wonder how he's getting on with his pre payment meter? :snicker:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Gregg wrote:Just so I've got this straight...

But the plan was foiled because of people posting about it on the Internet, if only the American military hadn't invented it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

People are always letting the cat out of the bag on the internet... That's why all of these conspiracy theories come a cropper.

I'd never be so stupid as to confess to that unsolved murder in 1987....

OH DAMMIT!!!! :brickwall:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Good? GOOD? You're so incompetent that the left hand doesn't have a clue what the right hand is doing.
Uh...the hallmark of a perfect conspiracy is the fact that the left hand doesn't have a clue what the right hand is doing; it's called "plausible deniability."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Good? GOOD? You're so incompetent that the left hand doesn't have a clue what the right hand is doing.
Uh...the hallmark of a perfect conspiracy is the fact that the left hand doesn't have a clue what the right hand is doing; it's called "plausible deniability."
That's not a conspiracy just human nature :)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

No change on BTBATB. Someone has posted they have been fined for not paying their TV license. The discussion that follows is actually quite sensible, pay 15 pounds a month and save yourself the hassle of being taken to court seems to be the solution.

Then Nadine arrives.
Nadine Potter We don't want to fund paedos that is why...Jeez some people.
Someone then dares to call her out, guess what?
Kieran Lees Nadine Potter love to see you try I was stating the obvious if people paid ther bills wouldn't be getting taken to court simple
Like · Reply · Just now
Nadine Potter
Nadine Potter I ain't had a licence for 4 years never been touched matey...Why you here if you pay all your 'bills'? Dam shame you are one of the pay brigade ;)...Bless your cotton socks Mr Perfect.
Like · Reply · Just now
Nadine Potter
Nadine Potter Pst I don't pay me water either 3:)..
Like · Reply · Just now
Kieran Lees
Kieran Lees Kate Anson work harder then u will afford it then don't get nothing for free in this life simple as
Like · Reply · Just now
Ann Marie
Ann Marie Nadine Potter I don't pay water either
Like · Reply · 1 · Just now
Nadine Potter
Nadine Potter Lmao got a fucking joker here.
Like · Reply · Just now
Kieran Lees
Kieran Lees Dole bums who bum off our country then wonder why it's fucked crack on
Like · Reply · Just now
Ann Marie
Ann Marie Dole bums?? you know absolutely fuck all
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 min
Nadine Potter
Nadine Potter Lmfao..Any last words me little chicken? Ohhhhh wait no I am kicking you.
Like · Reply · Just now
Kieran Lees
Kieran Lees Always won't for free and give fuck all back noddy
Like · Reply · Just now
Nadine Potter
Nadine Potter want* Not that he will see it blocked n banned.
Like · Reply · Just now
He got banned. Pathetic does not cover it, she really would cause a fight at a baby show.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

That is funny, And Nadine stating that she doesn't pay her TV licence, Or her water

The problem with that, Is at some point her landlord will end up with the bill as the house owner, And the problem with that is her landlords are her Mum and Dad

She has got so sucked into the Woo that nothing is now going to pull her back

Still seeing as her parents are now seeking to throw her out, I guess some good sales of window stickers and T shirts will pay her deposit on somewhere else
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The problem for folk like Nadine is that eventually life catches up with them. You can't go on tilting at windmills forever.

Given her foul mouth and boring ad hominem invective it's a wonder that site has any credibility or audience at all - even within the conspiritard community. She's riding for a fall that one.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Water and council tax dodgers are the worst. TV licence I can sympathise with (but not from a OMG BEEB PEADOS!!!111 angle) since if I had a choice I wouldn't pay it as I rarely watch BBC programming.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Colin123 wrote:That is funny, And Nadine stating that she doesn't pay her TV licence, Or her water

The problem with that, Is at some point her landlord will end up with the bill as the house owner,
Colin. How?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Colin123 wrote: The problem with that, Is at some point her landlord will end up with the bill as the house owner, And the problem with that is her landlords are her Mum and Dad
Not necessarily, depends if they grass her up
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

As they have bailed her out many times, I am pretty sure they wouldn't grass her up and end up bailing her out again
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

exiledscouser wrote:The problem for folk like Nadine is that eventually life catches up with them. You can't go on tilting at windmills forever.

Given her foul mouth and boring ad hominem invective it's a wonder that site has any credibility or audience at all - even within the conspiritard community. She's riding for a fall that one.
The btbab site only has credibility or audience with people like Nadine
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Colin123 wrote:As they have bailed her out many times, I am pretty sure they wouldn't grass her up and end up bailing her out again
I wouldn't be so sure. They may rationalise the decision that they need to teach Nadine to be responsible for her own actions and decisions, as such they might view allowing her to become bankrupted and evicted would be in her own best interests.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

She strikes me beyond being a nasty piece of work in general, as being very insecure and generally incompetent and hides it all by coming off as a self important, self righteous bully who has worked her way in to a position of power and can then take out her frustrations and life's many injustices (imagined) to her on anyone who dares to disagree with her or her opinions. I would take this back to her parents having spent her early years telling her she was a precious little snow drop who could have and do anything she wanted, and that is exactly how she has gone through life, only it hasn't quite worked out to her satisfaction. The life she thinks she is owed didn't seem to materialize and it is someones fault for preventing that, and she is going to take it out on everyone around her until she gets what she wants. I also can't imagine where she came up with the mouth on her she has, but can guess. All in all a nasty piece of work. A sad, not to mention sobering, thought when the only place you can gain any notice or prominence is GOODF.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It appears that Nadine is no longer an admin on btbab.

Trusted member and wannabe admin Tracy Barber, calls for calm, respect and good manners

However, just a few days later, the curse of the btbab admin takes hold and Tracy Barber loses it

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions