"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by wserra »

Chaos wrote:is that the Margo Carta 2017?
Actually, no. It's the Mango Carta 2017.

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

I sense another amazing win (!!!1!!) shortly at PLD HQ

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

A) The council win, apply for an AOE and you end up with costs award against?

B) The council win. Benefits are reduced and you moan like the moron you are.

C) See A or B.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Chaos wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Perhaps I'm misunderstanding this, but has Margo caved in and paid up ?

is that the Margo Carta 2017?
She's going to report the housing association to the police for insisting she pays rent? Seriously?

I wonder which words they'll choose to tell her, politely, to fuck off.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

All in all, a bumper start to the week at the asylum that is PLD.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

longdog wrote:She's going to report the housing association to the police for insisting she pays rent? Seriously?
If I understand her broken English correctly, her complaint isn't that the housing association insisted that she pay her rent, which she claims she has been correctly paying. Her complaint is that she was taken to court, and the court ordered her to pay another £300 to the HA. (I'm not sure if this was for court costs or whatever.) And MC s61 requires her to disobey courts, and that's why she hasn't paid it.

A person with the same name, Margo Tamm, had a house in Jõgeva, Estonia. When she was in England [EDIT in September 2015], her Estonian house was broken into, and sold five months later. She wanted 34 million euros compensation.

The same person in April 2016 wanted compensation for three actions of ...
margo wrote:Enforsing or attempting to enforce a judgment from a “Court”
... and many other actions, totalling
margo wrote:17 985 800.00€ EUR
(TWELVE MILLION NINE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED EUR’)
In August 2016, Margo wanted Tarvo Aas to stop harrassing her.

Also in August 2016, because of UCC and OPPT, Margo wanted Ülar Maapalu to stop doing something.

I suspect this is the same Margo Tamm who is having Housing Association problems, but I don't know this for a fact.
Last edited by littleFred on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Terrific find this one. In the letter above she says it's illegal to pay money to anyone not standing under Article 61.

How does she function? I mean, pay the milkman, buy a paper, do her shopping, fill up her car. By her standards unless someone is signed up to the same mad scheme as herself she is aiding and abetting the payee and committing crime herself with every single penny she spends. As someone surely wanting to remain 'in honour' she should turn herself over to the plods immediately and admit to her serial dishonesty.

The letter is just a mish-mash of footle nonsense pushing the same failed posturing seen ten years ago in the UK.

Our favourite Premier League manager Mr Moyles would know how to deal with her!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

:sarcasmon:

Gee -- until today, I never knew that Estonia was a common law jurisdiction, and not a civil jurisdiction, and that American law (in the form of the Uniform Commercial Code) applied in Estonia.

Thanks, Margo, for enlightening me! :D :D :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

The Margo in Estonia gives her address as "47 Lybbecke Way". The one in England gives "47 Lubbecke Way". So it is the same person.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The parts that struck me were
...I cannot make myself homeless...
Trust me, in English law you can do that very thing "intentionally".
and
Any reply must be made on your full commercial liability and on penalty of perjury.
to which I refer the writer to Arkell v Pressdram.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Margo has been busy with OPPT garbage for years:

In September 2013, she ordered someone in Estonia to stop causing her "deep continuing
depression,traumatised ,mental severe harm,physical pain,psycological pain".

In December 2015, she invoiced someone in Estonia for 272,000 ounces of silver.

In April 2016, she placed a Common Law Commercial Lien for 22 million euros on someone in Estonia. She also invoiced someone in Estonia for 443,000 ounces of silver.

In July 2016, Margo ordered someone from West Dorset District Council to stop doing something.

In August 2016, she invoiced someone at British Gas for 49,000 ounces of silver. She also ordered someone in Estonia to stop doing something. She also invoiced someone at West Dorset District Council for 496,000 ounces of silver.

Ah, but for effective OPPT, doesn't she have to file some UCC garbage? She's been there, done that. In May 2015, from her Estonia address, she filed a UCC Financing Statement, mentioning 10 billion dollars. In the same document, she ordered various Estonian government people to stop doing something.

Then in August 2015, from her UK address, she filed another UCC Financing Statement , again mentioning 10 billion dollars.

There was also a document, perhaps one of the above, that said she conditionally accepted liability for council tax provided yada yada.

If we want, we can follow her on twitter.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

WHY, on earth, would we want to?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Why, indeed.

On PLD, she says:
De Leon Marqaux wrote:Im not ''east european'', Im born estonian,who respecting this law of the land,where Im living 9 years for now.
Except for the laws requiring her to pay bills for rent, council tax, gas etc. She has tried the OPPT garbage, and that hasn't worked, so now she is trying the MC s61 garbage, but is finding that this doesn't work either.

I suspect she had similar experiences in Estonia. My search turned up documents written in (I assume) Estonian, but I didn't inflict them on Google translate.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

That's as batsh*t crazy as the time that French woman on PLD said she was going to invoke her common law rights in France!

I wouldn't even know off bat what kind of legal system Estonia had, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve English Barons! More likely some Slavic/Baltic legal system?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote:That's as batsh*t crazy as the time that French woman on PLD said she was going to invoke her common law rights in France!

I wouldn't even know off bat what kind of legal system Estonia had, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve English Barons! More likely some Slavic/Baltic legal system?
I wouldn't bet on any of the old Soviet block countries having any kind of common law at this point. As I recall the Soviet system was based strictly on civil law as they passed it, and that flowed down to the client states, and I doubt of most of them have bothered to change it since that is what they are most familiar with. So I'm pretty sure that BS doesn't fly in Estonia either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Margo has posted another letter over on the PLD Facebook page that she's going to send to the housing association saying she consents 'under duress' to paying rent and arrears on 'her' castle and lands because she doesn't want to be homeless but it begs a question... Is she just going to consent to paying or is she actually going to pay?

I don't think she realises just how urgent it is that she stops fucking about with this clause 61 bullshit and actually pays the amount owing.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I wouldn't bet on any of the old Soviet block countries having any kind of common law at this point. As I recall the Soviet system was based strictly on civil law as they passed it, and that flowed down to the client states, and I doubt of most of them have bothered to change it since that is what they are most familiar with. So I'm pretty sure that BS doesn't fly in Estonia either.[/quote]

Maybe since it joined the EU it's had to change a bit.

But I'm sure the government in Tallinn was rolling on the floor laughing when Marg declared she's invoking an ancient right from England on them.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:That's as batsh*t crazy as the time that French woman on PLD said she was going to invoke her common law rights in France!

I wouldn't bet on any of the old Soviet block countries having any kind of common law at this point. As I recall the Soviet system was based strictly on civil law as they passed it, and that flowed down to the client states, and I doubt of most of them have bothered to change it since that is what they are most familiar with. So I'm pretty sure that BS doesn't fly in Estonia either.
IIRC, the pre-1940 Estonian Constitution was revived when Estonia regained its independence; and it too was based on a civil law (not common law) concept.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It looks like poor old Peter is getting evicted tommorow:

But how does one get off the hook at the last minute???
Ok I got a question of interest for you all.
Promissory notes are legal tender and must be accepted by the bank.
They can refuse but if taken to court they would have to accept it as all cash notes are promissory notes.

So can we write a promissory note with wording on it that goes something like this.

I promise to pay the bearer the sum of £xxxxx
For whatever .
on demand after all suspected traitors have been investigated under article 61 of the 1215 magna Carta and found not guilty.
If found guilty any outstanding amounts owed by myself Peter of the family farrow and my legal fiction become null and void.

Any thoughts ont this please my friends
Yup, worked a treat for Tom. Another great win !!1!!
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:It looks like poor old Peter is getting evicted tommorow:

But how does one get off the hook at the last minute???
Ok I got a question of interest for you all.
Promissory notes are legal tender and must be accepted by the bank.
They can refuse but if taken to court they would have to accept it as all cash notes are promissory notes.

So can we write a promissory note with wording on it that goes something like this.

I promise to pay the bearer the sum of £xxxxx
For whatever .
on demand after all suspected traitors have been investigated under article 61 of the 1215 magna Carta and found not guilty.
If found guilty any outstanding amounts owed by myself Peter of the family farrow and my legal fiction become null and void.

Any thoughts ont this please my friends
Yup, worked a treat for Tom. Another great win !!1!!
I don't think it's an eviction but a bailiff seizing goods to settle outstanding council tax debts... He (Peter Farrow) posted this yesterday...
Hello my fellow rebels.

My partner has just had an enforcement agent post his toilet paper informing her they will be returning tomorrow with a locksmith to remove goods I. I had just pulled up and spoke with him and informed him of our lawful stranding, and I informed him everything in the house is mine and they can't take it, he said do you have receipts to prove it is all yours,
luckily in December I borrowed £1,000 from my friend and gave him a receipt that said I sold him all my worldly goods and £1,000 went into my account of which I still haven't paid him back and so everything I own belongs to my friend .
The bailiff reckons he can still take stuff I said I better let you know that under article 61 of the Magna Carta I have the right to bear arms and I will defend my castle he said he will phone the police , I said that's good because they're here to protect me from outlaws like you so now I'm going to go to the police station and lobby the police again and inform them of my lawful standing and I will be informing them that I will be phoning them tomorrow to defend me against these unlawful acts by bailiffs against me and I will be expecting them to defend me from these Outlaws .
Naturally there's all manner of idiotic advice from his fellow idiots encouraging him to do all manner of idiotic things that won't work including this gem from David 'hasn't got a fucking clue' Robinson with the usual inability to recognise the difference between a legal right of access and an implied right of access...
Yes by serving them a removal of implied right of access they cannot then presume you cnsent to their tresspass.
Mind you... David Robinson also had this to say earlier...
You never know Peter you could be the one whom makes the break through? it only takes one good cop to act according to the evidential truth, he/she would get the support of thousands of people if they did.

If you keep your manner peaceful and friendly but act assertively then you will certainly get the respect of some of the cops, even if they remain quiet about it....honest cops that is...I forget where you are Peter Farrow?...it would be good if some of the members could witness the event too.
"you could be the one whom makes the break through"... Or... "This shit has never worked for anybody else but you never know your luck".