Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
aesmith wrote:
littleFred wrote:Margo is poor at explaining her situation, but has sad that her housing association, named Magna, took her to court, which ordered her to pay them
We discussed this earlier, and of course haven't seen the papers but I'm still of the opinion that the court action and order was for possession not for payment.
Isn't this the woman who was refusing to pay her rent to the HA leading to a possession order and her agreeing to pay 'under duress'? The problem being as it so often is with these morons that an agreement to pay, under duress or otherwise, isn't actually the same thing as paying.
Yes and yes. Her problem is she doesn't learn. She's been flinging this and other garbage out for 10 years. Success rate ? Zero
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

David 'fuckwit' Robinson lashes out at the forces of evil...
David Robinson ·

Misprision of treason Notices should now bw served on each of the criminals that attended the scene. These bloody corporate policy enforcers will get their comeuppance at some point and, I will have NO sympathy if they fucking hang...bastards
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

"Duress Dave" the cult leader is continuing to get his excuses in early for Margo's failure.
Shane (sic) we wer'nt kept informed of this pending.
Some one thinks that BTBATB should be called on to assist. This does not go down well with Dave;
BTBATB are misdirecting good people, and Russell Burton nows that.
Kettle, pot, somewhat methinks.

Someone else asks;
has the (Margo's Article 61) process been complete?
to which Duress Dave helpfully responds;
She served sketchy notices that were full of faults so not really.
Margo's problem is that she is a tenant in a non-Council Housing Association property and she's refusing to pay. The HA have tried all the usual and quite reasonable ways of getting her back on track but, egged on by the Art 61 gang she's not paid a bean and forced their hand.

So we finally get this from Mr Robinson;
As a movement we don't support not paying rent unless it is rent to the council. We wouldn't advise not paying most utility bills (except water) unless you can do without them. TBH it took us a long time just to understand what Margo's matter was all about, once i realised the details she was advised to comply under duress to prevennt an eviction. She did that but also denied jurisdiction and payement of the excess charges that were incurred by the so called court. You just cant do it both ways and we were not informed or reminded of the pending evicrtion...I thought she had agreed under duress to pay and just worked ourt a repayment plan. wont even attempt to advise another that doesn't speak fluent English.
and
This sort of action can be detrimental to the movement as it was obvious she was going to get her home repossessed which is why I advised her to comply under duress with everthing taken into account. The process wasn't done correctly athough she did try. If people don't follow the advice of the group and keep us informed at what is happening then it makes things very difficult for us and can discredit the movement.
So there we have it, Margo cast under the first passing bus.

The video feeds show some Freeman on the land type making demands about whether officers are on their oath, can they repeat it, they're not on duty because they're not wearing hats, there's no signature on the warrants. It is hard to make out what the outcome is but it appears she ha finally been evicted and told to make future arrangements to come collect the rest of her stuff.

Duress Dave finally shows his true colours in this comment although Longdog above beat me to it;
isprision of treason Notices should now bw served on each of the criminals that attended the scene. These bloody corporate policy enforcers will get their comeuppance at some point and, I will have NO sympathy if they fucking hang...bastards
So much for peaceful rebellion then.

Art 61 as espoused by DD is like a damp match; it'll strike and burn briefly before going out in a whiff of smoke, extinguished forever.

With 'true believers' Charles Spencer and Bob "Crab Bait" White lining themselves up for no doubt very public humiliation (at their own hands) followed by their inevitable defeat its hard to see how this current following can sustain belief.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Just to remove any confusion as to if it was an eviction or some other matter, defo the former.
FELLOW REBEL NEEDS HELP
Everyone in this group in the Dorchester Dorset area need to show their support to a fellow rebel. Margo Tamm De Leon Marqaux was evicted today by bailiffs supported by the police. Everyone in the area need to get together and prove they’re taking this Lawful Rebellion seriously. You should have a local group and you all need to come up with a plan of action.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Language barrier meaning she doesn't understand gibberish?
Please try and get the languages straight. It's vital when arguing indecipherable nonsense. That's not gibberish, it's gobbledgook;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2tzUFw_onY
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Is that gobbledygook according to the 'Carry on Regardless' film definition?

If so it is actually Unwinese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Unwin_(comedian)

However if it is not then it is gibberish as that can be used as a synonym for gobbledygook.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/gibberish
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Language barrier meaning she doesn't understand gibberish?
Please try and get the languages straight. It's vital when arguing indecipherable nonsense. That's not gibberish, it's gobbledgook;
You're quite correct of course, I was forgetting case law ..
REGINA v GEDALJAHU EBERT 18 June 2012 wrote:JUSTICE PETER CHARLES ADER: I do not know what you are saying, Mr Ebert. It is gobbledegook.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is it just my imagination or are David 'fuckwit' Robinson's posts getting more and more deranged as the group becomes more and more a catalogue of unmitigated failure?
David Robinson

Yes once we have restored the rule of law (constitution) many criminals will be going to prison for life if they escape the hangman.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hanged? Surely he means hanged drawn and quartered :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's been a great day for our favourite group, what with racking up an eviction. Although there's always time for another win !!1! The icing on the cake.

I have to say, for all the gurus out there past and present , David is one of the most dangerous I've encountered.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:I have to say, for all the gurus out there past and present , David is one of the most dangerous I've encountered.
He clearly has serious anger issues when it come to what he posts on the internet...
David Robinson

No way bro we wont allow that and anyone attempting to cut a deal with them will also face the hangman.
...but it's easy to be a virtual hard-man.
rumpelstilzchen

longdog wrote:
When the shit hits the fan he'll be the first to run.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote:I have to say, for all the gurus out there past and present , David is one of the most dangerous I've encountered.
He clearly has serious anger issues when it come to what he posts on the internet...
David Robinson

No way bro we wont allow that and anyone attempting to cut a deal with them will also face the hangman.

Totally agree 100%, but I was thinking more on the trouble he gets his marks into. PoE clearly was in it for the £££, I think David truly believes - and there's a line of lemmings on top of the cliff.

Happy days !
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
longdog wrote:
Almost certainly. Like all of the other gurus he's quite happy to encourage people to make disastrous choices he wouldn't make himself. The whole PLD group is just his own personal wank fantasy which will be dead before the year's out.
rumpelstilzchen

SteveUK wrote:PoE clearly was in it for the £££, I think David truly believes - and there's a line of lemmings on top of the cliff.
Weak people who have grievances often play out very detailed fantasies in their heads where they beat their opponents but at the same time they are aware they could never do it in real life themselves. What could be better for such a deranged individual than having a throng of individuals who are willing to play out the individual's fantasies for them in real life? Generals often lead from the rear.
BHF wrote:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
longdog wrote:
Almost certainly. Like all of the other gurus he's quite happy to encourage people to make disastrous choices he wouldn't make himself. The whole PLD group is just his own personal wank fantasy which will be dead before the year's out.
I'm reminded of a verbal exchange which I heard, many times, when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s:

Jim: "I dare you to do X!"

Joe: "Daresies got first!"

What are the odds of David ever "going first", I wonder. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

These little study groups seem to be populated by people who are in the early stages of tax/mortgage/debt problems.

They have hope that the magic method du jour is going to save the day. But as the members of the group start working their way into more trouble the shine starts to come off the apple. Eventually people start posting about tomorrow's eviction or yesterday's disastrous court date and the once hopeful forum becomes a wasteland of broken lives.

Then somebody starts a new forum. . .
rumpelstilzchen

arayder wrote: Then somebody starts a new forum. . .
Summed up perfectly in six words. :lol:
BHF wrote:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

FELLOW REBEL NEEDS HELP
Everyone in this group in the Dorchester Dorset area need to show their support to a fellow rebel. Margo Tamm De Leon Marqaux was evicted today by bailiffs supported by the police. Everyone in the area need to get together and prove they’re taking this Lawful Rebellion seriously. You should have a local group and you all need to come up with a plan of action.
Absolutely pathetic. Ms Tamm is a dimwitted mature lady with little grasp upon reality. Encouraged by Robinson's egotistical nonsense she has engineered her own expulsion from decent social housing. Unfortunately that's a one-way journey nowadays, and the private rental market won't have any small, modern houses within her budget. With a previous record of arrears and an evidently troublesome personality, she'll be lucky to get a damp basement flat underneath a drumkit shop. And until then, she will be reliant upon council homeless hostels and B&B etc.

And those shameful idiots on PLD caused this, especially Robinson and his acolytes. I hope they're proud.
Robert White : I think you made a few mistakes with the process Margo, but don't worry it will all work out good in the end
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I see there's an "Ash Pollen" attempting to use their magic to deal with a road traffic offence, and for council tax. He shows the paperwork for the latter in the form of a "Charge for Payment", meaning the council has got the court order it needed (Summary Warrant) and that the attempts at collecting arrears have proceeded quite for. This notice is the last one before enforcement.

This is all in Scotland, a completely separate kingdom in 1215, something that they seem to conveniently forget.