Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

Michael Godding
4 hrs

HI all, I'm not claiming jsa as yet but if I do start there's a good chance the govt look at my account and take out of either what savings I have or from my current account. So I'm asking should I send personalised conditional notice of acceptance or will the normal one suffice? No way do I wanna claim jobseekers and then have this paedo govt going through what I have when it's unlawful to the core. I'd sooner live off what I have while I apply for work. Connor Jason Wilkinson David Robinson
Plenty of the usual gibberish but not one person asks why he would take money from the treasonous, illegal , paedophile government.

Mind you... None of them seem to know that JSA is initially contributions based and not means tested either.

I can confidently predict this will end with the idiot being obstructive and refusing to fill in the forms properly leading to his claim being refused... Cue more idiotic letters, claims of treason, putting everybody in sight 'on notice' and all of the other moronic and ineffective shit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

JSA can be means tested, it depends what type of JSA you apply for or are deemed to be eligible for. When I was last made redundant JSA was refused on the grounds of the amount I had as savings although the range of JSA types has changed since then.

https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/overview
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

David Giaramita magna carta true believer fails miserably imposing his woo with Debt recovery plus. His face is priceless when told “very politely” he is talking bollocks!
https://youtu.be/HUOb-o4KrRQ?t=3m27s
Next step, contact the Barons!
:beatinghorse:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

doublelong wrote:David Giaramita magna carta true believer fails miserably imposing his woo with Debt recovery plus. His face is priceless when told “very politely” he is talking bollocks!
That's quite hilarious. The debt company operator isn't flustered by his grand claims of legal authority, just politely cuts off his speeches. We're only here to collect payment, if you want to raise a legal dispute then it needs to go court. We don't deal with that aspect, we just collect payments. If you don't want to make a payment, we have nothing to discuss.

After 7 mins of failing to make any impact upon the politely indifferent operator, he gives up. But then continues a soliloquy to camera describing what a great victory this was, how the debt company will now inevitably be convicted of treason and his "client" will not have to pay their parking ticket. Total detachment from reality.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

And proudly says when she ends the call “and that’s how we do it guys”. Yes David that's how you turn a £35 charge into a £350 charge. :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like the way he insists that the company is bound by legislation... The same legislation he claims doesn't apply to him.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 0450537989

I don't know where to begin with this rant.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 0450537989

I don't know where to begin with this rant.
How about with this quote?
when you look at the vile comments and cyber stalking which for some spills out into real life situations of ordinary men & women who are just trying to make this world a better place for all, its incredible that some will witness the vile defamation of good people and do nothing ? however the time is nigh when these groups creators, admins and members and group as a whole, will face criminal presecution by the men & women they are attacking.
You British posters are finally going to get the punishment you so richly deserve for harassing innocent people. These people are just trying to make a better world for all of us by freeloading off of you suckers who pay your taxes and repay your debts. Blind fools!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:shrug:

You better be careful then :lol:

As for me, I'm just going to keep drinking my black sheep ale, in my comfy chair in my own home, until this "nigh time" is here.......

Which will be never.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm partial to Copper Dragon bitter;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_Dragon_Brewery

Unfortunately, here in Vancouver, I can't guzzle that while I wait for the heavy hand of the law on my Shoulder. I have to settle for Real Cask's Blackburn Bitter cask ale from Callisters.

http://www.callisterbrewing.com/

Brewed by an expat from Blackburn, Lancashire.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The guru's way is the only way. All other gurus are false gurus. All followers of this guru are instructed to ignore other gurus. Any who don't will be cast out.
David Robinson wrote:Just been having a look at other groups on fb and was shocked to see how many so called friends are apart of Beat the bailiffs and the banks who are 80,000 strong. The group you are supporting is misdirecting good people, what a sad realization this is.

This country is screwed, Why have I wasted all my time providing this knowledge and remedy?....... because I had false faith in peoples integrity. Most people obviously only care about saving money whilst our immune systems and rights are being systematcally destroyed in so many different ways. On your conscience be it, mine is clear and remember this....none of us get out of thisi place alive.
Don't worry, David. Your disciples are obeying:
Remys Way wrote:I didnt know any better in all truth to be fair. ... I am sorry if ive contributed to your lack of faith in some members of the community David. From my own point it certainly wasnt intended and out of respect for yourself and the hard work you have put into this group and the fight you stand for, I will go and remove myself from the B&B site I joined. It was reading material only. Im sorry for any offence x
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Although would not David have to join those groups too, to see the other numbers, as some are private?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, but the guru is exempt from the guru's rules. Being all-wise, he is immune from poisonous ideas of false gurus.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Don't know whether to laugh or cry with this mob, they're now planning on rousing the rabble against Parliament by telling the general populace that the Queen has been 'kidnapped' and needs rescuing. :shock: :thinking: :brickwall:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 6193781748
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Nothing a truncheon to the back of the knees can't sort....from the guru himself
A flier for the action we are planning to take in London in June, that would be required to gain support from the flag waving supporters of the alleged queen, would need to be supportive of the so called queen. I know I know she aint the queen and all that but, most people there will be there to wave their little flags for her birthday so.....

If we were to state that she needs their help, that she is being held hostage by the corporations that have taken over her government it might be better than opposing her. It can be argued that she didn't respond correctly to the barons petition because she wanted them to invoke Article 61.... "Artists tell lies to reveal the truth" V for Vendetta. Thoughts?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:Nothing a truncheon to the back of the knees can't sort....from the guru himself
A flier for the action we are planning to take in London in June, that would be required to gain support from the flag waving supporters of the alleged queen, would need to be supportive of the so called queen. I know I know she aint the queen and all that but, most people there will be there to wave their little flags for her birthday so.....

If we were to state that she needs their help, that she is being held hostage by the corporations that have taken over her government it might be better than opposing her. It can be argued that she didn't respond correctly to the barons petition because she wanted them to invoke Article 61.... "Artists tell lies to reveal the truth" V for Vendetta. Thoughts?
Well if he is asking for thoughts, I would first say, IDIOT! Absolutely IDIOTIC, MORONIC, and STUPID idea. I am sure it will work out well. Why not visit Scotland Yard and report the Queens Kidnapping while you are at it, that would be fun to watch. :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

David shows once again how ignorant he is of basic knowledge of England.

Old Lizzie is worth a fair packet, because most of her riches come from land ownership, which means that at some point someone will be running it as a business, something David blissful ignores in his wank-fantasy.

His page is now so full of sycophants it's actually better then reality TV!-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/201 ... ham-house/
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

NYGman wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Nothing a truncheon to the back of the knees can't sort....from the guru himself

Well if he is asking for thoughts, I would first say, IDIOT! Absolutely IDIOTIC, MORONIC, and STUPID idea. I am sure it will work out well. Why not visit Scotland Yard and report the Queens Kidnapping while you are at it, that would be fun to watch. :sarcasmon:
Do I detect a small hint of unsupport for his amazing campaign?

:sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm partial to Copper Dragon bitter;

Unfortunately, here in Vancouver, I can't guzzle that while I wait for the heavy hand of the law on my Shoulder. I have to settle for Real Cask's Blackburn Bitter cask ale from Callisters.

Anything from Lancs for me is worthy of excommunication (Beign from Yorkshire it's an eternal sin). I've never really tried anything Other than Robinsons, and it wasn't great.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I'm partial to Copper Dragon bitter;

Anything from Lancs for me is worthy of excommunication (Beign from Yorkshire it's an eternal sin). I've never really tried anything Other than Robinsons, and it wasn't great.
Well, Lancs is in my blood (one of my great-grandparents was born and raised in Tottington); so perhaps if I make it to the UK this summer, I'll have to check them out. Don't worry -- York and Yorkshire will also be on the itinerary.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools