"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

It's mentioned somewhere in that whacky thread that court is tommorow, not today.

But then again , they also think their nonsense has legal force.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I take it Ollie owes council tax to more than one council? Sorry if it has been mentioned.. Just catching up on this thread.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In normal circumstances you'd ask if these people are really that stupid, but in these circumstances, it seems to be de rigueur. Do they not realize that making what amounts to terrorist threats in a public medium can get them in a whole heap of trouble? I know, I know, assumes they actually are capable of that much thought.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

oh dear

notorial dissent

Wilkinson is an idiot, that much is evident. Who is this Lord Craigmyle, and does he even know who these fools are?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Wilkinson is an idiot, that much is evident. Who is this Lord Craigmyle, and does he even know who these fools are?
I half read some rambling shit earlier today from one of the 'rebels' who said he'd phoned some Lord up and tried explaining their whole A61 / lawful rebellion shit to him. The Lord listened politely for a while and then told said rebel to put all his 'evidence' in writing which I assume was the easiest way of getting said rebel off the phone. This of course is some sort of victory.

To be honest my eyes glazed over after a while.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Vicky Suddell

There has been an update from Victoria his wife. Ha has been remanded.

I'm not sure myself what the next step is but my partner and I will be attending court with him and we would expect as many other people as can will?
Remanded? Well that's what happens to you when you thumb your nose at a summons and take the advice of a semi-literate cretin who tells you courts are powerless and can't touch you because reasons. You end up on remand for a trivial offence that would've been automatic bail for everyone else.

Hearty congratulations all round :sarcasmon:

I wonder what David 'sorry but I'm a bit too skint to help at the moment' Robinson's excuse will be.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ollie's wife is stating that he's been sent to prison - possibly for seven days - a bit like a Craig David song

Paid no bills on Monday
Got myself arrested on Tuesday
I was doin' time by Wednesday
And on Thursday
And Friday
And Saturday
We chilled got bailed on Sunday

So, all levity aside, that went well and proved that LR, followed exactly to the letter with all the right notices, oaths and representations has exactly the same result as using Margo's imperfect version.

The Barons have let them down too it would seem.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man go to prison in these circumstances even if it is just for a short period but Ollie is so completely sold on Robinson's hookam he'll have given the Magistrates little choice but to send him down.

So, given serial failure so cruelly played out with evictions and time in the pokey, why would anyone carry on with this?

More pragmatic to view Ollie's demise and maybe a few more moths flying into the LR candle as necessary to break the spell.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

Sounds like Ollie went to the slammer?

Such a shame that he listened to the morons on PLD, why would you put your family through this fantasy?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

Such a shame that he listened to the morons on PLD, why would you put your family through this fantasy?
Let's face it, he was always heading in this direction but without PLD he may have caved earlier, who knows.
notorial dissent

I have to admit that it all made me a little dizzy wading through the jibber jabber, they actually think they know what they are talking about, but they are the only ones, to eveyrone else it is purest nonsense. Probably had a bench warrant from the previous bit of rebellion, and they want to make sure he'll attend court this next time around. That and he probably got spouty at the hearing which didn't do him any great good. He doesn't strike me as particularly smart to being with, so this should be no real surprise to anyone but him.

I'm still trying to work out just what these "barons" are supposed to do for them, particularly when they have no idea who they are or what they are carrying on about.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

This is the main thing I simply don't get. He has a wife and young children and he's putting them through all this just to satisfy his own ego and the egos of a penniless and illiterate little shit who's enjoying playing grand high arsehole of a thirteenth rate Facebook group.

I honestly think I care more about my dogs than he does about his family. I wouldn't risk my liberty over something utterly trivial in large part because I'd worry about who'd look after my hounds... He has a family for fuck's sake and all he had to do was agree to an instalment plan with the council. What a monumental bell-end he really is... And he'll STILL have to pay up when he's released.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hilarious to see their delusional rants crumbling away as reality slowly bites -

I wonder how Ollie "Punch-Drunk" Pinnock and his lovely wife are feeling now about Robinson's ability to delivery on his claims. 100%, never failed, many victories etc. After the pathetic turn-out of supporters, Ol' Punchie might be well advised to apologise and pay-up at his next appearance.

And somewhere in the background of this, even the spectacularly retarded 'Crab Bait' must be asking himself what support he can expect if he also defies the law.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/setpeoplefree/po ... 6067216525

It seems Dave ran another page a while ago (or still does) and from what I can gather; this is where his delusions began!

The link is of Ollies CT fight from Nov 16 on a different group.
Ok,ok,ok. Now listen all you doubters. All of you who are pooh poohing the legitimacy of Article 61 and the effectiveness of lawful rebellion. From that link above it is obvious why Ollie is in the predicament he finds himself. Lawful rebellion works, it really does, but only if the process is carried out correctly. Lawful rebellion hasn't failed, oh no, it is Ollie who has failed. He has failed to follow the process correctly. Read his notice, do you see the mistake he made? Hmmm? Do I really have to spoon feed you?
Ollie wrote:
NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE
Now do you naysayers understand? It is you who I am talking to, the "pay and obey" crowd. Can you not see his glaring mistake? Do you not understand the power of words and how the evil corporate lawyers use words with hidden meanings to entrap us into debt slavery? Ollie's notice is ineffective in law due to that simple spelling mistake. That is the type of thing lawyers seize on and always use against us to our disadvantage. That spelling mistake nullifies the whole document. That spelling mistake makes the notice meaningless. If Ollie had used "AL" instead of "LE" he would not be where he is today. His notice would have worked. Instead of putting him in the cells the police would have been afraid of him. The judge would have run from the courtroom and arrested himself for treason. You see, you sheeple, it isn't the process that is flawed. The fault lies with people who fail to follow the process correctly.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/setpeoplefree/po ... 6067216525

It seems Dave ran another page a while ago (or still does) and from what I can gather; this is where his delusions began!

The link is of Ollies CT fight from Nov 16 on a different group.
Ok,ok,ok. Now listen all you doubters. All of you who are pooh poohing the legitimacy of Article 61 and the effectiveness of lawful rebellion. From that link above it is obvious why Ollie is in the predicament he finds himself. Lawful rebellion works, it really does, but only if the process is carried out correctly. Lawful rebellion hasn't failed, oh no, it is Ollie who has failed. He has failed to follow the process correctly. Read his notice, do you see the mistake he made? Hmmm? Do I really have to spoon feed you?
Ollie wrote:
NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE
Now do you naysayers understand? It is you who I am talking to, the "pay and obey" crowd. Can you not see his glaring mistake? Do you not understand the power of words and how the evil corporate lawyers use words with hidden meanings to entrap us into debt slavery? Ollie's notice is ineffective in law due to that simple spelling mistake. That is the type of thing lawyers seize on and always use against us to our disadvantage. That spelling mistake nullifies the whole document. That spelling mistake makes the notice meaningless. If Ollie had used "AL" instead of "LE" he would not be where he is today. His notice would have worked. Instead of putting him in the cells the police would have been afraid of him. The judge would have run from the courtroom and arrested himself for treason. You see, you sheeple, it isn't the process that is flawed. The fault lies with people who fail to follow the process correctly.
I fear the error is more systemic than that.

In referring to 'AGENT' and 'PRINCIPLE' in capital letters he is only giving notice to the legal fictions acting in a corporate capacity. If he had given notice to the 'agent' and the 'principal' then they would have been on notice that their living, breathing beings were committing high treason and would, when David has saved up the bus fare, been hanged by the neck until they be dead.
notorial dissent

Considering that spelling words consistently was considered a silly affectation until in to the 19th C, I can't really imagine it making much difference how he spelled any of it, of course he didn't do the incantation right so it is of no matter.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It seems David Robinson and Paul Harris have joined Vicky Suddell and Peter Farrow at Southend, expecting Ollie to be released at 9pm. But that didn't happen. I don't know if he's been sent down, or the mags were too busy and they'll see him tomorrow.

Before travelling down there, David talked to Lord Craigmyle, one of the signatories of the 2001 petition, who said (I paraphrase): "Huh?"

To rumpelstilzchen's and longdog's analysis of "NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO blah", I add that the entire sentence is in capitals, which makes it dog-latin, so a foreign language, thus not English, thus ineffective.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Considering that spelling words consistently was considered a silly affectation until in to the 19th C, I can't really imagine it making much difference how he spelled any of it, of course he didn't do the incantation right so it is of no matter.
Word has it that the incantation must be made while facing in the precise direction (get an orienteering compass and learn how to use it!) of Runnymede. You must get down upon your right knee, place your right hand where the hilt of a sword might be if you were wearing one (this shows that you are in Lawful Rebellion), and then repeat Article 61 of the Magna Carta, in the original Latin, to Invoke The Power of Practical Lawful Dissent.

Works every time, I'm told -- IF you do it all correctly.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Considering that spelling words consistently was considered a silly affectation until in to the 19th C, I can't really imagine it making much difference how he spelled any of it, of course he didn't do the incantation right so it is of no matter.
Word has it that the incantation must be made while facing in the precise direction (get an orienteering compass and learn how to use it!) of Runnymede. You must get down upon your right knee, place your right hand where the hilt of a sword might be if you were wearing one (this shows that you are in Lawful Rebellion), and then repeat Article 61 of the Magna Carta, in the original Latin, to Invoke The Power of Practical Lawful Dissent.

Works every time, I'm told -- IF you do it all correctly.
Yeah, that too, also...... :snicker: Don't forget the thumb has to be in the proper orifice and pointed the right direction depending on the day.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The lemmings are now bombarding the Essex police Facebook page, littering genuine posts with their tedious bullshit

https://m.facebook.com/EssexPoliceUK/