"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by aesmith »

I find it hard to distinguish between their weird terminology, questionable literacy and presumably typing errors. For example what could be meant by ..
De Leon Marqaux wrote:This woyld not to be your's it woyld be YUOUR's as corpiration
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Word on the PLD grapevine is that Ollie was 3 years in CT arrears?

So what's that approximately? About £3.5k at an estimate?

So the rallying speech that Dave the Rage gave about LR "isn't about not paying for anything" turns out, unsurprisingly, to actually be BS again.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Some hilarious comments on here, am particularly enjoying the rebuttals of the A61 crap.

https://www.facebook.com/EssexPoliceUK/ ... 7850136249
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Half of the buffoons have been calling the wrong police station.
The words piss-up and brewery spring to mind :mrgreen:

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

David Giaramita has made a video about the unlawful kidnapping of Ollie. He basically reads comments out from fellow sovereigns for the first half. He also states that is now time to take more action and suggests meeting in a fields (public land) every Sunday. I have linked the video to start at my favourite bit as it made me laugh uncontrollably in the office as David loses all sense of reality and starts talking about beasts with 8 tentacles no 800 tentacles doing battle with a man, each man fighting beasts with 800 tentacles throughout their lives……………….
Completely barking :haha:
https://youtu.be/gKTulTBuXEw
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Ollie Pillock in action, apparently, he'd rather be a has been then a never was !! :brickwall:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyGTH-UkM_I
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

doublelong wrote: I have linked the video to start at my favourite bit as it made me laugh uncontrollably in the office
FTFY

https://youtu.be/gKTulTBuXEw?t=14m58s
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 3143394053

Ollies mum isn't happy (allegedly)
Edit: she's tearing into the freemen! Brilliant, I have a lot of respect for her no BS stance. Bravo ma'am
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 3143394053

Ollies mum isn't happy (allegedly)
Edit: she's tearing into the freemen! Brilliant, I have a lot of respect for her no BS stance. Bravo ma'am

Wonderful... Now they have the choice of either sitting there meekly while their hero's ma calls them fuckwits or banning their hero's ma for calling them fuckwits... Or dickheads :mrgreen:
Robert White

Very sorry Wendy Doney I thought it was a troll posting, I didn't realise you were really Ollies mum. I'm 100% with Ollie all the way.

Wendy Doney

I still think you're an ugly dickhead!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Ollie's in for in it when he gets home !!!
Wendy Doney

Now perhaps you'll all just go out and get jobs like most of us hard working people who pay their council taxes do!! Oliver's mum
1 hr
:haha: :haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:Ollie's in for in it when he gets home !!!
Wendy Doney

Now perhaps you'll all just go out and get jobs like most of us hard working people who pay their council taxes do!! Oliver's mum
1 hr
:haha: :haha: :haha:
I don't think I've ever wished more that this site had a 'like' button :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

David Robinson

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

If anybody is under any illusion of how corrupt the regime has now become, and that we are ALL under the cosh as they do as they please (evidently) and will even commit blatant high treason (first time they have against Ollie Pinnock) then please undrstand there is and never has been any guarantee that they will not act against you regardless of the crimes they commit whilst doing so.

If we tolerate this our children WILL be next...keep it peaceful at all times there is no remedy with violent insurrection.

The ONLY guarantee is that by using the constitution to defend yourself they will either back down or commit high treason. Some of us are prepared to die like 1.2 million of our forefathers did in two contrived world wars in protection of our rights and freedoms. This course of action we take here is not for the light hearted but, even if you are too fearful (understanable now) to use this process then simply support us quietly and educate others. We cannot defeat institutionalised treason without the support of the people we are attempting to protect.
Or... In summary... This shit doesn't actually work. :beatinghorse:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

David Robinson wrote:
Some of us are prepared to die
Brave words when posted on an internet forum when in reality you are a chicken livered coward who will be the first to run in order to protect your hide.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:David Robinson wrote:
As soon as I can get the bus fare to get to the front line.....
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Leaving aside the ridiculous claim that he's willing to die for the cause the rest of the sentence doesn't make any sense...
Some of us are prepared to die like 1.2 million of our forefathers did in two contrived world wars in protection of our rights and freedoms.
Leaving aside the fact that the majority of British soldiers in the first world war weren't actually even entitled to vote and the overall fight against murderous fascism in the second world war the "rights and freedoms" in question were a system of parliamentary democracy which the 'rebels' reject wholesale... Except when it's paying them benefits or paying for hospitals and education and street lighting and etc etc etc.

His attempt to set himself up as a moral successor to the dead of two world wars is as pathetic as it is ludicrous.

I wonder if he really believes his 'fight' has even the vaguest possibility of ever overthrowing the system. What have the proud rebel warriors achieved so far in terms of feet on the ground? One person at an eviction and four people milling around outside a police station in Sarrfend which achieved the square root of fuck all.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:David Robinson wrote:
As soon as I can get the bus fare to get to the front line.....
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Breaking!!!1!!

Our rebel is free
I have just been notified by Ollies brother that he has been released. He is tending to his family so every one can breath a sigh of relief now.
Let's hope they can all have some time to recover together now in peace.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

SteveUK wrote:Breaking!!!1!!

Our rebel is free
I have just been notified by Ollies brother that he has been released. He is tending to his family so every one can breath a sigh of relief now.
Let's hope they can all have some time to recover together now in peace.
I'm betting that it's a case of "naughty-naughty, Ollie! If you're a bad boy again, I'll have to invite you to be a guest of Her Majesty at one of her gated resorts, and I won't allow you to decline the invitation."

Start the clock running, folks, on Round 2 of this saga....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Maybe he's agreed to payment terms.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote:Leaving aside the ridiculous claim that he's willing to die for the cause the rest of the sentence doesn't make any sense...
Some of us are prepared to die like 1.2 million of our forefathers did in two contrived world wars in protection of our rights and freedoms.
Leaving aside the fact that the majority of British soldiers in the first world war weren't actually even entitled to vote and the overall fight against murderous fascism in the second world war the "rights and freedoms" in question were a system of parliamentary democracy which the 'rebels' reject wholesale... Except when it's paying them benefits or paying for hospitals and education and street lighting and etc etc etc.

His attempt to set himself up as a moral successor to the dead of two world wars is as pathetic as it is ludicrous.

I wonder if he really believes his 'fight' has even the vaguest possibility of ever overthrowing the system. What have the proud rebel warriors achieved so far in terms of feet on the ground? One person at an eviction and four people milling around outside a police station in Sarrfend which achieved the square root of fuck all.
+1
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.