rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Mr Pinnock's story has reached a national newspaper:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/801648 ... er-pinnock
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

And the comments are already attracting the FMOTL crowd ....
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Mr Pinnock's story has reached a national newspaper:
His mum's going to be soooooooo upset !! :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

AndyPandy wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Mr Pinnock's story has reached a national newspaper:
His mum's going to be soooooooo upset !! :haha:
David Robinson is upset with the newspaper report:
Its all bull I have attempted to log in to threaten them with facts...pending apparently. If I had phone credit I would be on the blower to then too....
:lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
If I had phone credit I would be on the blower to then too....
:lol:
To quote The Jam... What a catalyst you turned out to be. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

It's quite funny when you consider that the leader of PLD thinks it is ok for him to post comments on a newspaper site disagreeing with the newspaper while at the same time he bans anyone who posts on his own site who disagrees with him.
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It's quite funny when you consider that the leader of PLD thinks it is ok for him to post comments on a newspaper site disagreeing with the newspaper while at the same time he bans anyone who posts on his own site who disagrees with him.
Yeah but no but yeah... It depends on whether they are standing under article 61. :sarcasmon:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:mrgreen: Dave is certainly the funniest guru out there!

Your in the presence of a legendary leader ladies and gentlemen!

He took over Glastonbury town hall!
Which actually makes me wonder what significance Glastonbury has to Magnum PI Carter? Surely the nearest town hall with any significant meaning to MC would be Thorpe Village hall near were Runnymede is?

Now if only he could afford a map, he might of known that!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:It's quite funny when you consider that the leader of PLD thinks it is ok for him to post comments on a newspaper site disagreeing with the newspaper while at the same time he bans anyone who posts on his own site who disagrees with him.
Yeah but no but yeah... It depends on whether they are standing under article 61. :sarcasmon:
It's great because there's no chance of them suing for defamation (as they don't believe in the Courts), they can't complain to the 'Policy' because they work for a treasonous organisation (aka UK Government) so what's left - oh yes, let's huff an puff on Facebook, that'll do it !!
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
longdog wrote:
It's great because there's no chance of them suing for defamation (as they don't believe in the Courts), they can't complain to the 'Policy' because they work for a treasonous organisation (aka UK Government) so what's left - oh yes, let's huff an puff on Facebook, that'll do it !!
You're forgetting the common law court they'll be setting up as soon as Dave has credit on his phone.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R

My dear Colin,

You don't want to pay CT, but your sister wanted a council home.

So what did she do?

Resort to outright fraud. I hope this got reported!
longdog

Post by longdog »

More impotent rage from David "me phone's out of credit" Robinson this time in glorious dead-language-Latin-all-caps-o-vision.
David Robinson

NOTICE....

TO ALL POLICE AND AGENTS OF THE STATE, MAIN STREAM MEDIA, TROLLS AND THE LIKE WHO SERVE YOUR CORRUPT MASTERS, WE KNOW YOU WATCH THIS SITE SO KNOW THIS.

YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH YOUR LIES, CORRUPTION AND MISINFORMATION WE HAVE AND ARE COLLECTING EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU ALL.

YOUR ARROGANCE IS THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE BEHIND THE WALLS OF THE FASCIST STATE BUT NOT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER. YOU HAVE OVERSTEPPED THE MARK ONCE TOO OFTEN AND JUSTICE SHALL BE OURS

YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO WILL RISE UP AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS AND YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR ALL OF THE INJUSTICES YOU COMMIT AS YOU LAUGH AT US AND SNEER WITH CONTEMPT AT THOSE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SERVE.

WE ARE MANY AND YOU ARE FEW AND TIME IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE.
Hmmm.... "We are many"

Now remind me how many of "we" turned up to the Estonian lady's eviction they caused and how many turned up at Saarrfend police station when Ollie 'me mum pays me debts' Pinnock got busted... :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Do we know what the situation is regarding David Robinson and council tax? Has he been taken to court for non-payment? Does he pay rent that includes council tax? Is his council tax paid by a third party? Or, heaven forbid, does he pay his council tax?
What is his situation?
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

More excuse making from David "lend us a fiver" Robinson on the subject of the Express's item on Ollie's bust...
Sharon Brown

This is ridiculous! The pure bullshit they come out with If you was sentenced last week to 25 days how it that you're home with your family? Unless you're aloud devices and internet whilst banged up.

David Robinson

David Robinson He was forced under EXTREME DURESS to pay the ramsom demands for his wife and childrens sake.
No Dave you illiterate oaf... He was warned on many occasions by the council that if he refused to pay his council tax he could be jailed. He was summoned to court for a committal hearing which he refused to attend. YOU David told him it was all bluff and there was nothing they could really do and YOU encouraged him to thumb his nose at the court and YOU told him he'd be fine. YOU Dave share a large part of the responsibility for Margo's eviction with your 'conditional acceptance' crap and an equally large share of the responsibility for Ollie's jailing with your 'they can't touch you if you are acting under article 61' bullshit.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Do we know what the situation is regarding David Robinson and council tax? Has he been taken to court for non-payment? Does he pay rent that includes council tax? Is his council tax paid by a third party? Or, heaven forbid, does he pay his council tax?
What is his situation?
He's living on benefits which most likely means he'll be paying a reduced rate with the majority paid by council tax benefit. The fact that he's on benefits means the council can side-step his Manga Carpet bullshit and have the money deducted fortnightly from his benefit. I suspect this is what's happening and he's been deprived of that path to martyrdom.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Well, a round of applause to Northumbrian Water.

Oh, you're one of those FMOTL-PLD-SovCit idiots? Okay, we'll skip the polite reminders and gradual escalation - straight to court for you, Rebel Michaluk. Tell it to the Judge, cos the Water Board ain't listenin'.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 5013859531
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The whole "me phone's out of credit" thing has eclipsed "the dog ate my homework" excuse as the funniest excuse out there now.

The whole "I'd give you a piecer er me mind except me phone's out of credit" is just too precious. Always assuming he had any to spare, which I don't. That brightened my whole day.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The comedic value is just amazing
james Williamson HQ
They took his freedom away unless he paid up, to me that's kidnap and held for ransom, i reckon if he stuck to his guns they would of let him go eventually
yup, after 25 days maybe ?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Do we know what the situation is regarding David Robinson and council tax? Has he been taken to court for non-payment? Does he pay rent that includes council tax? Is his council tax paid by a third party? Or, heaven forbid, does he pay his council tax?
What is his situation?
He's living on benefits which most likely means he'll be paying a reduced rate with the majority paid by council tax benefit. The fact that he's on benefits means the council can side-step his Manga Carpet bullshit and have the money deducted fortnightly from his benefit. I suspect this is what's happening and he's been deprived of that path to martyrdom.
I wish I had a dime for every self-proclaimed guru who gave advice from afar knowing full well it might look like he's able to make his theories work.

It's the same game whether it's Eldon Warman giving out detax theory while not having sufficient income to owe any tax, Menard paying his restaurant tab on the sly to make his ACCP eat and cheat look good, or Rev. Belanger pretending to have escaped the religious persecution of a government that never cared about his religious ideas in the first place.

A variant of the game is to develop a new theory and claim victory while the rank and file are dragged through their hearings. Upon the first convictions the cult and its leader claim to be the victims of injustice. But eventually the followers catch on. . .the "It doesn't work" cry comes up and the group moves on.

But with a sucker born every minute it's possible to run through the same games over and over.
Last edited by arayder on Tue May 09, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

So, here is Davids story of how lawful rebellion worked for him and what set him on his path to self discovery. To be honest Dave, this isn't a win, this is a shocking fail turned into a win in the mind of a frecking moron!
From his lawful rebellion website-

Hi, I started out on the path of freedom as a freeman on the land. I soon evolved into standing as a sovereign man in lawful rebellion after I could see no ultimate remedy via the freeman on the land movement. I entered into lawful early in 2010. I set about removing all presumptions that the crown had any authority over my sovereign being by de-registering my 7.5 tonne truck that I had been living in for the past 10 years. To cut a very long story short, I was arrested and forced to appear. That was the last time I was ever arrested or have been in front of any alleged authorities in their so called courts. Despite the fact that I never returned to their hearing nor did I pay a penny of the fines that they imposed on my legal fiction in my absence, and that was nearly three years ago. I have since seized a public building and we (the Glastonbury rebel group) have put all the councils and police on Notice of Article 61 MC 1215. The reason that I mention that is because I am not hiding from them. They wont arrest me for alleged driving offences and disobedience. This proves that they are more scared of us than we need be of them. I since had to give up the truck, In order to keep my case open as I have demanded remedy in a properly convened court de jure, and have been in a stalemate situation with the so called authorities for the past three years I gave up my entitlements, when I say gave up I put them all on Notice of the facts and they decided to ignore the law and stop my entitlements anyway