"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by NYGman »

There you go ;) Oh well. Still, my point that doing away with a local tax, will only increase the national tax, but give local governments less control over what they receive, as it becomes an allocation of central government. I think allowing local governments control over a small part of tax collection and spending is actually a better thing than central control.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

AndyPandy wrote:Wally Pillock has had his say in the local Echo, just makes himself out to be an even bigger prat - just love the comments section!!

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1527425 ... our_rights___/
What is a "make money fast" scam denominated in USD doing in the comments? I would think a simple filter (on the Echo's site) would take care of those -- unless it too closely resembles paid ads. :shock:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

Anybody who doesn't have their head shoved up their arse knows that every penny of local taxation is spent locally and that local expenditure is, in part, paid by a grant from central government paid for from central taxation. The whole "my council tax is paying for wars caused by the new world order / the illuminutty / the United nations / the Jews' thing is complete bollocks from the get-go.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

longdog wrote:The whole "my council tax is paying for wars caused by the new world order / the illuminutty / the United nations / the Jews' thing is complete bollocks from the get-go.
True.

To be fair to David Robinson (I never thought I'd say that), he isn't against paying just Council tax.
David Robinson wrote:[...] it's a crime to even pay tax or aid and abet her majesties government or any aspect of the crown in any way. [...]We all have 'LAWFUL EXCUSE' not to pay tax [...]
I expect David gets more cash out of the system in benefits than he pays in taxes. Does he want to abolish taxes? I don't think he's ever said that. I expect he wants most people to continue paying tax, so his benefits will continue being available.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How do they get around the VAT?

I have not seen any FMOTL type attempt to get a VAT refund at an airport, by claiming to meet the requirements:
1) visit the UK but live outside the EU and are going back home
2) are an EU resident leaving the EU for 12 months or more
3) are a non-EU resident but work or study in the UK and are leaving the EU for 12 months or more

I am sure in their twisted Freman logic, they meet the above criteria, wondering why they haven't tested VAT refunds yet...

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I posed the same question regarding consumption taxes to Menard on Icke's a few years ago. He had no answer.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Seems like that would be a quick Win for them too, as there exists a simple refund process, with minimal documentation requirements. That does surprise me. I would think this would be an easy "win."

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:Wally Pillock has had his say in the local Echo, just makes himself out to be an even bigger prat - just love the comments section!!

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1527425 ... our_rights___/
He doesn't seem to be attracting a lot of sympathy. Even Mr Ebert (behave yourselves!) lacks confidence in Clause 61.

I am in email correspondence with the reporter who's dealing with this story, by the way. She seems pretty cheerful about it so far, but I recommended a chat with Ellie Cullen at the Nottingham Post. Today I provided a point-by-point rebuttal of "Concussion" Pinnock's nonsense, which may or may not appear in subsequent articles.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Footloose52 wrote:...s that far enough back in time for you?

Well, I am guessing NYGman was probably hoping that you would refer to the good old days when the Vikings collected the tax the old-fashioned way - by pillaging and plundering.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The Observer wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:...s that far enough back in time for you?

Well, I am guessing NYGman was probably hoping that you would refer to the good old days when the Vikings collected the tax the old-fashioned way - by pillaging and plundering.

Look...the true law of the land began in 1215 and has never changed.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Look...the true law of the land began in 1215 and has never changed.
I can't find it now (Facebook really is a crap way to share discussions) but one of them recently claimed something like "Magna Carta 1215 can never be changed except to improve it"
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote: I can't find it now (Facebook really is a crap way to share discussions) but one of them recently claimed something like "Magna Carta 1215 can never be changed except to improve it"
Oh dear God !! :?: :?:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Mike steps into the breech. The next poor soul to squander his house thanks to the inevitable LR advice.

Popcorn please.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Our Wally's famous :haha: :haha:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... l-13018642
A similar defence was used by lightweight boxer Oliver Pinnock who was jailed for 25 days after failing in a bid to use the Magna Carta to avoid paying almost £900 council tax to Southend Council on the south coast of England earlier this month.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Look...the true law of the land began in 1215 and has never changed.
But it never overturned the results and consequences of the Domesday Book.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

This one's a belter... "I want child benefit for a child who isn't mine and doesn't live in the UK"
Charles Spencer

I have Article 61 3 judges and HMRC Child benefits section over my claim for Child Benefits for my step daughter who lives in Ukraine, both my partner and daughter are banned from entry because HMG etc say they will not return back home etc, but mostly they use that Ukraine is not in the EU, etc, but fail when requested for them to prove that the people of the UK gave their CONSENT to be in the EU etc. They failed to answer that, but use that against US. Game on. You will see lastly that the Court office at Leeds do admit receiving the Notices against them. No other official letters back yet.
:snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:This one's a belter... "I want child benefit for a child who isn't mine and doesn't live in the UK"
Charles Spencer

I have Article 61 3 judges and HMRC Child benefits section over my claim for Child Benefits for my step daughter who lives in Ukraine, both my partner and daughter are banned from entry because HMG etc say they will not return back home etc, but mostly they use that Ukraine is not in the EU, etc, but fail when requested for them to prove that the people of the UK gave their CONSENT to be in the EU etc. They failed to answer that, but use that against US. Game on. You will see lastly that the Court office at Leeds do admit receiving the Notices against them. No other official letters back yet.
:snicker:
So Charles who thinks that the EU is a nazi conspiracy of some kind, now actually wants its benefit of free movement?

I can't get my head around these people!?
longdog

Post by longdog »

As far as I can tell his objection is that he doesn't consent to the EU but wants to Ukraine to be treated as if it were in the EU that he doesn't consent to.

:shrug:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

it would seem the TBTB have got the Rat King himself set in their sites:
David Robinson
2 hrs
Good evening rebels....
I just recieved a "Further Steps Notice" from HMCS Historic Debt Department claiming I owe them £1,152.50 ...getting desperate to get me out of the way it seems.
Obviously I will be serving Notice on them. The Notice is of course unsigned with no explaination of what the alleged debt is for and demands payement within 10 days.
So...here we go again, this isn't the first time this has happened although the last time was years ago for a fine that I had already paid in full (before I knew about Article 61). I had no proof of paying that fine so they double dipped corporate scum....
this will be an excellent one to watch, and a true test of his confidence in his methods.

1bn RE's says he comes 2nd in this duel.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

More meat for the grinder...
Mark Smith

Evening rebels.
After reading through Danielle Delioness files on wessex water and at the point where Southern Water are applying for a High Court Writ to force entry to my home i have decided to follow her example to use the conditional acceptance process on the courts,southern water and shulmans llp solicitors.I only entered Lawful Rebellion last month so have no confidence in myself not the process and will ask for advise and show all my correspondence in real time as they proceed if that's acceptable? I feel on my own i will fail but with support from member's of the group knowing i am doing this Lawfully and morally i can give them a shot arccos the bow before i sink.This government has continually attacked me my whole adult life for being poor.They have broke me once but they will never break me again

I've seen this fail and I want my share of the fail too.

Naturally David "Me fail English? That's unpossible" Robinson wades in with encouragement in his own inimitable style.

David Robinson

You got it...bear in mind that although the NOT cotrs and bailiffs do back off if you are assertive, the water company agents don't...dani has got Council tax and othger demands to back off over a couple of years ut the agents (they tend to use different ones a lot) are still making demands....she is in a osition where she can ignore them now with no dishonour on her part...she had a couple of summonses, a prison sentance for contampt for ignoring them a process server who never even showed then the Northampton business centre..etc etc...she's never paid though.