"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:More meat for the grinder...
Mark Smith

Naturally David "Me fail English? That's unpossible" Robinson wades in with encouragement in his own inimitable style.

David Robinson

You got it...bear in mind that although the NOT cotrs and bailiffs do back off if you are assertive, the water company agents don't...dani has got Council tax and othger demands to back off over a couple of years ut the agents (they tend to use different ones a lot) are still making demands....she is in a osition where she can ignore them now with no dishonour on her part...she had a couple of summonses, a prison sentance for contampt for ignoring them a process server who never even showed then the Northampton business centre..etc etc...she's never paid though.
It is getting very childish PLD. They talk of honour in such a manor you'd believe it was a novel about medieval knights upholding some ancient order.

It's just another excuse for not wanting to pay for essential services. In my mind it's a terrible conundrum thier on these PLDers, as despite the fact they desperately hate the state, mostly all of them are hopelessly dependent on it to provide for them.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:Wawful webbel Alan Woodward's employer receives an attachment of earnings order and legal genius and guru David 'spare change guv' Robinson declares it illegal... But there's nothing he can do about it except wait for the imminent creation of 'real' courts... Then they'll be in trouble... Oh yes... Big BIG trouble...
David Robinson

Attachments to earnings are difficult to remedy as they just do it reegardless but it is theft. What do we do with thefts?...yep...report it to the police. You should put all concerned on Ntice of your standing but not your employer if you are likely to be 'let go'...you could always have a chat with them explaing that its illegal to pay it mind you but do so with the evidence we use (in the files)...this is one of the ways they have us over a barrel but by putting them all on notice and reporting it as a theft (or also putting the cops on notice when they tell you to 'move along') YOU WILL BE CREATING A CASE FILE FOR A CLAIM IN FUTURE WHEN WE FINALLY GET OUR COURTS BACK...SORRY CANT BE MORE HELP..And for using caps..lol
There's an event in "A Tale of Two Cities" in which a working class woman observes an act of callousness by an aristocrat, which she then writes down. She says "duly noted" in one of the movies, i don't remember if she does in the book, it's been too long since i read. But it's meant as an omen. Everywhere, every day, common people are collecting lists of misdeeds awaiting the day of reckoning.

I think part of the waffle webble mindset is the idea that they are like the people in the book, patiently preparing indictments for the Revolution.

I see two problems with that. 1) They are somewhat less than equivalent to the oppressed working masses, and somewhat more like the out of touch nobles, other than in wealth. 2) None of them are competent to operate a guillotine.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote:
NYGman wrote:
I would watch that show, should put it on TV and call it "Sovereign Island"
Can I heartily recommend South Georgia a British Overseas Territory with no permanent population (right now). The currency is the pound, off you go chaps, hope you like penguin soup.

Or perhaps Gruinard Island just off the Scottish coast, completely uninhabited and probably completely free of the anthrax problem the island had 50 years ago.
There's always Pitcairn, which has been losing population for some time and is now offering incentives to move there. Said incentives don't include unlimited free services, though.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

One "mr ebert " helpfully suggested good old cocoa interspace on the comments of the news article.

Now the rebels buffoons are taking it seriously!

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

David has posted some junk. Or, as he says:
David Robinson wrote:I have compiled a list of facts that cannot be honestly disputed by any discerning and honest man or woman they are:
He is mistaken; either lying or deluded.
David Robinson wrote:1. Magna Carta 1215 Article 61 is currently in efect and anyone not standing under it is acting against it by not doing so.
MC A61 is not in effect. It isn't current law. Arguably it was law briefly in 1215, but certainly not since then. No barons are currently in rebellion. Nor have they called for rebellion from anyone else.
David Robinson wrote:4. [...]It is by Royal Command that we must stand against the Monarch, commanded by a 'Constitutional' Monarch [...]
There is no such command, Royal or otherwise.
David Robinson wrote:7. The highest body of authority in the land, strictly according to the constitution is the committee of the barons.
No it isn't. No barons claim they even have a committee, let alone that is is the "highest body of authority in the land".
David Robinson wrote:8. The barons committee [...] have directed us to reject the regime.
No, they haven't. At most, their petition was a veiled threat that they might direct us to reject the regime. But they didn't carry out that threat.
David Robinson wrote:We each have a duty under the law (article 61) to "compel" others to stand under it.
No-one has any duty under A61 because it isn't law. Even if it were current law, it would need a committee of barons to "compel" others to stand under it.

David pretends to cover this aspect in his point 8:
David Robinson wrote:We would be insane to expect the generals to enter the battlefiled before the army had arrived. we therefore we have the duty to compel the the proverbial 'army' to arrive.
But if the generals haven't declared a war or even a battle, and haven't asked for an army, any idiots who stroll into a battlefield can expect no support.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:David has posted some junk. Or, as he says:

David Robinson wrote:We each have a duty under the law (article 61) to "compel" others to stand under it.
No-one has any duty under A61 because it isn't law. Even if it were current law, it would need a committee of barons to "compel" others to stand under it.
This is the bit that causes me the most amusement. They think they can insist everybody else has to obey the same completely fictional 'law' or they are guilty of 'misprison of treason' and will be hanged by the neck until they be dedded. No dissent is allowed on pain of death.

Leaving aside how plainly ridiculous the concept is to start with how many of the police, judges, bailiffs, companies, magistrates, politicians, civil servants, debt collection agencies or other 'oppressors' have EVER taken a blind bit of notice of their verbose, barely literate, cut and paste warnings that they are COMPELLED to 'stand under article 61'? At the last count I make it 0% of fuck all.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Clause 54
No one shall be arrested or imprisoned on the appeal of a woman for the death of any person except her husband.
So David Robinson is claiming this clause is the true law and can never be changed.
Perhaps he is a misogynist?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
littleFred wrote:David has posted some junk. Or, as he says:

This is the bit that causes me the most amusement. They think they can insist everybody else has to obey the same completely fictional 'law' or they are guilty of 'misprison of treason' and will be hanged by the neck until they be dedded. No dissent is allowed on pain of death.

Leaving aside how plainly ridiculous the concept is to start with how many of the police, judges, bailiffs, companies, magistrates, politicians, civil servants, debt collection agencies or other 'oppressors' have EVER taken a blind bit of notice of their verbose, barely literate, cut and paste warnings that they are COMPELLED to 'stand under article 61'? At the last count I make it 0% of fuck all.
But he's more than happy to accept benefit payments ALL contributed by persons committing 'high treason' - it's nothing but a hypocrite and a parasite !!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Do they really think a law, any law, can be passed which can never be changed under any circumstances just because it says it can't?

It the American constitution binding and immutable? No... That's why there are so many amendments.

Is the Magna Carta binding and immutable? No... That's why women can report a murder as rump just pointed out.

Is my pledge never to drink or take drugs again the morning after a particularly messy night out binding and immutable? Answers on a postcard to the usual address.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

longdog wrote:Do they really think a law, any law, can be passed which can never be changed under any circumstances just because it says it can't?

It the American constitution binding and immutable? No... That's why there are so many amendments.

Is the Magna Carta binding and immutable? No... That's why women can report a murder as rump just pointed out.

Is my pledge never to drink or take drugs again the morning after a particularly messy night out binding and immutable? Answers on a postcard to the usual address.
We all recognize that freemen search through old law, maxims of law, dissenting court decisions, old legal dictionaries and anything else that can find for non-applicable phrases that they think might support them.

I used to mess with freemen on the Ickes forum by citing the Hammurabi Code and pointing out where freemen theory did no comport with the code. When their noses got out of joint about my reliance old on an almost 4,000 year old code I would point out to them that their ruse was to claim that old law automatically trumps new law and that I had simply used their gambit.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:There's always Pitcairn, which has been losing population for some time and is now offering incentives to move there. Said incentives don't include unlimited free services, though.
I think FOTL/sovruns would just look down on the Pitcairnites, since the original FOTL "experiment" on Pitcairn resulted in government eventually appearing there. Probably something to do with the mutineers and the Tahitians that came with them not being able to agree on getting along and sharing resources and the few women on the island.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

more dark clouds gathering over rebel land. Perhaps they should've stuck to the old goodf 3 letters instead?

Jack Tree
30 mins
Hello fellow rebels
I recentley sent Rossendales the final notice 'NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING OF MISPRISION OF TREASON AND INTENT' addressed to individuals i had names of including the enfarcement officer.
Now with blatant disregard to the notices and constitutional law i received a visit from the enforcement officer to removed 'goods' at my correspondence address.
I wasn't there as i don't live there and is only used as a safe address to send mail too.
With this visit the payment they want to rob from me as increased to include their fee. I haven't lost faith in the process yet & follow the process thoroughly, but i think with such disregard for legal instruments it's not looking good.
I'm thinking of reporting him to the police for sedition or/and harassment.
Any other suggestions as to what my next step should be??
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:more dark clouds gathering over rebel land. Perhaps they should've stuck to the old goodf 3 letters instead?

Jack Tree
30 mins
Hello fellow rebels
I recentley sent Rossendales the final notice 'NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING OF MISPRISION OF TREASON AND INTENT' addressed to individuals i had names of including the enfarcement officer.
Now with blatant disregard to the notices and constitutional law i received a visit from the enforcement officer to removed 'goods' at my correspondence address.
I wasn't there as i don't live there and is only used as a safe address to send mail too.
With this visit the payment they want to rob from me as increased to include their fee. I haven't lost faith in the process yet & follow the process thoroughly, but i think with such disregard for legal instruments it's not looking good.
Oh no Rossendales are in for it, they're going to seize their PO Box address
David Robinson
That is a flagrant ignoring of the law and should be reported to the police with threewitnesses if you can. Rossendales have a PO box address and I/we are dealing with them too atm. Its high time we seized these morons HQ I reckon ....they are supposed to inform you when they are going to attens. If you know then gather some witnesses and be ready with cameras to record evidnece they hate that.
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter Farrow has just posted a hilarious video and I suspect he has had one too many sherberts. David Robinson has asked everyone not to share it. :lol:
I don't know how to link to it from Faceache but it is definitely worth a watch. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jack Tree
30 mins
Hello fellow rebels
Yeah. Pay your effing bills, plus the increased costs you ran up because you couldn't be bothered to pay them in the first place.

-- thanks to AndyPandy for the quote.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 6149310419

A solicitor has told Mr White to basically "go research what happened to Roger Hayes when he didn't pay his council tax mate".

The ice is wearing thin in the legal profession with these morons is seems!
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

It's more than worn thin - Mr Whites bankruptcy hearing is on 7th July if I've made the letter out correctly, it isn't that easy to view bouncing along at 125mph. That case should be a fun one to watch.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter Farrow has just posted a hilarious video and I suspect he has had one too many sherberts. David Robinson has asked everyone not to share it. :lol:
I don't know how to link to it from Faceache but it is definitely worth a watch. :snicker:
By all accounts Peter Farrow's other half has just lost the triplets she was carrying so perhaps he should be forgiven.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Charles Spencer seems a bit disappointed that the response to his deluging HMCTS with 'Article 61' drivel is a polite version of "Case concluded! Fuck off!"

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JimUk1 wrote::haha:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 6149310419

A solicitor has told Mr White to basically "go research what happened to Roger Hayes when he didn't pay his council tax mate".

The ice is wearing thin in the legal profession with these morons is seems!

So the letter states Mr. Hayes name as Mr Wirral, clearly the Counsel name, by mistake, which apparently invalidates the whole darn point.

I do like David's comment though, advising to go full on Stupid, and assuring him he knows what he is doing. Robert "Soon Bankrupt" White seems to be "getting a stiffy" over it, and Tom eagerly waiting on the outcome, as it looks as if he is working on a Bankruptcy all of his own, care of Portsmouth.

I'll add us to the list, as we are all looking forward to seeing both the letter and reply. This should be great entertainment
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.