"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:More delusional post-election fantasy from Larry...
Lazarus Laurence

whoever wins election we all need to send lawful objections to the new p.m so they cant handle brexit without committing high treason. also the same for all local candidates in local areas. tell them they on national treason database an will remain so til proof on standing and any actions taken treasonously will be heard at their public trial when the rule of law restored. and "i was just doing my job" isnt an excuse as evidenced in the nuremburg trials.....(love writing those imagining they need new underwear lol) this will have them worrying an not wanting to perform their duties for fear of outcome. may even resign. we need to up the pressure an tighten the thumbscrews.....
Democratically elected MPs will be afraid to be MPs in case they end up being hung murdered for treason when the 'rule of law' is restored.... Delusional, fantastic and morally bankrupt.
Couple of problems with this twats ideas.

What are they doing to do about the people who voted for those candidates? Do they actually not think about those that don't mind the system, they way it currently is?

Secondly, the Nuremberg defence of "just doing my job" gets brought up time and time again by these fuckwits, however if they bothered to read it than it would show only ranking officers were denied it as a defence.

Thirdly, who the hell is going to want a bunch of discombobulated halfwits deciding what rules apply and when? I'm pretty sure these morons are overestimating how important they view themselves.

Jesus weeps at these idiots.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The issue is that these brainless wonders DON'T THINK. I seriously doubt if they even know how, they listen and follow, always, they react, as they are told, someone else's voice and never ever think at all about what they have been told or are doing, they just blindly follow along. They are the true slaves, and slaves of their own ignorance and making.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote:The issue is that these brainless wonders DON'T THINK. I seriously doubt if they even know how, they listen and follow, always, they react, as they are told, someone else's voice and never ever think at all about what they have been told or are doing, they just blindly follow along. They are the true slaves, and slaves of their own ignorance and making.
And just 3 hours ago another Baron has written back telling them to f-off. I'm guessing this Baron didn't know the law either

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
notorial dissent

Poor bunnies, just get NO respect. :snicker: Just objects of scorn and ridicule and a lot of laughter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JimUk1 wrote:And just 3 hours ago another Baron has written back telling them to f-off. I'm guessing this Baron didn't know the law either

I think there's a lot more to it than just f-off:
Thank you Mr White for your letter to my late husband who was the 17th Baron Dormer, who as a hereditary peer was denied a seat in the House of Lords held by his cousin before the year of Tony Blair's (I can't make it out, looks like "pinging") Thus I feel the list of barons to which you refer is very out of date. In 2015 when my husband was alive, my husband received from all over the UK identical letters announcing their transfer of allegiance, each one expensively mailed by the sender. They made me wonder if these well-meaning people had done their homework if they were mailing every peer in the present realm at great cost to themselves (HINT HINT HINT). Hereditary peers without access to the House of Lords have no power or contact at all(HINT).
So, our crack researcher sent a letter to someone who's been dead for 2 years. :snicker: His widow was kind enough to reply personally, telling him that the peerage has no power to do what he is asking. And that they have received many such letters in the past. Of course, this idiot completely fails to pick up on it:
Robert White wrote:I've got 20 more letters out there let's see if I get any more responses.
:beatinghorse:
notorial dissent

:brickwall: I seriously doubt, this is the level and competence of their research and thinking.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: :brickwall: I seriously doubt, this is the level and competence of their research and thinking.

Well today's the day the rebels descend on parliament square.
Given the current terrorist attacks, they ought to be very careful how they proceed!

I'll keep my eye open for updates, none so far!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote:Well today's the day the rebels descend on parliament square.
Given the current terrorist attacks, they ought to be very careful how they proceed!

Given the usual SovCit/FMOTL "you're not the boss of me" attitude, I can see them getting arrested for public order offences or under that act that stops demonstrations immediately outside Parliament. In the current climate you can throw in a few Tasings too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Well today's the day the rebels descend on parliament square.

Given the usual SovCit/FMOTL "you're not the boss of me" attitude, I can see them getting arrested for public order offences or under that act that stops demonstrations immediately outside Parliament. In the current climate you can throw in a few Tasings too.
I personally think we're in for no real suprises.

About 3-5 will turn up, shout a bit, then head to the pub on the corner of Parliament square for 1pm, which they will claim is some sort of victory.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It's at Green Park, and Daniel Daykin is taking a gazebo so he'll be easy to spot -- the guy carrying the gazebo (as the park people probably won't let him erect it).

Morgan Rum can't go, 'cos his Mum's away and Morgan has to look after his brother.

Someone said the mainstream media won't report it. Well, no, what's to report? Five mates go to a park? Hardly earth-shattering, is it?

Remember, this is the first ever meet-up of the PLDers. They're not as organised as the BCG so we can't expect a Winchester-conference style of event, but we might hope for something. But even the leader can't be bothered to go.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:But even the leader can't be bothered to go.
And yet they still cling to the fantasy that their antics will bring down the traitorous system and re-establish 'the rule of law'. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

littleFred wrote:It's at Green Park, and Daniel Daykin is taking a gazebo so he'll be easy to spot -- the guy carrying the gazebo (as the park people probably won't let him erect it).

Morgan Rum can't go, 'cos his Mum's away and Morgan has to look after his brother.

Someone said the mainstream media won't report it. Well, no, what's to report? Five mates go to a park? Hardly earth-shattering, is it?

Remember, this is the first ever meet-up of the PLDers. They're not as organised as the BCG so we can't expect a Winchester-conference style of event, but we might hope for something. But even the leader can't be bothered to go.
I hope someone has a camera to photograph the disappointment on Daniels face-

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

LittleFred is correct it is at Green park rather than Parliament square-

Seems a lot of rebels would rather just sit behind a keyboard-

https://m.facebook.com/events/665292280 ... 7D&aref=98
notorial dissent

Well, it's not hot and sticky or cold and damp, depending on the time of year, they don't have to spend their beer and ciggy money on a train ticket, and they might have to actually do something that involved effort, and Mummy wouldn't let them go out and play anyway.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not sure if this idiot hasn't been following the rather tragic recent case that ended at The Supreme Court this week or whether they have been following it and think the 'lawful rebels' have greater legal authority...
Rebecca Sarah Moorfield

I have a question

Does a hospital have the right over a parent to turn off a life support machine on someone who has a chance to survive

Im saying no because a hospital is governed by the legal entity to which is the name on the birth certificate ( the child's title ) were as the parents own the body

Thoughts ?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

I would say at a guess NOT. I rather suspect that the individual in question isn't an avid follower of the news or reader of the papers, and unless it shows up on the twitters or some guru's site she is totally oblivious to what is going on around her.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:snicker:

What a let down! Only five turned up and not a single person gave a.....

And as predicted, they all went to the pub :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:What a let down! Only five turned up and not a single person gave a.....

You misunderstand, Tracey.
5 PLD members in one place isn't a cancellation, it's their most successful event yet.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So the unstoppable force that's going to reintroduce the 'rule of law' could even drum up half a jury... Quelle surprise.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Most people know that city parks are big places with loads of people, and arranging to meet strangers at some vague time anywhere within a given park won't work. Green Park is "19 hectares (47 acres)". So our intrepid rebels couldn't find each other:
Dean Mcdermott wrote:... I got to green park about 130pm and walked for a good hour and a half trying to find the meeting point but I suppose it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack
They posted helpful hints about what they were wearing:
Mel Michaluk wrote:I have a cartoon top on
One rebel's clothing got him arrested:
George Griffiths wrote:Sorry got kidnapped in park just released
[...]
Long stroy but short version 8 hours cell time just got home no charges
[...]
No food /drink
No paperwork at all
[...]
Wos wearing yellow exploice jacket so I would stand out
I think the pig mask in coat pocket didn't help.lol
Should have seen his face
[...]
Yes but did n't achieve anything but some of the at 1 point 8 policy enforcement we're interested 1 was looking it up ..
Ain't been in cell's for years.
He was released with no charge, doubtless because the police recognised the authority of Article 61.