"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Burnaby49 »

littleFred wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Are they just influential citizens?
Yes.

A baron might be in the house of lords, which gives them power. A minister must be a member of either the commons or lords (with very rare exceptions), so if a prime minister wants someone who isn't an MP to become a minister, the first step is to make them a life baron or baroness, give them a seat in the house of lords, then make them a minister. Example: Baroness Warsi.

PLDers claim the queen wouldn't have responded to the barons' petition if she wasn't obliged to, so this "proves" article 61 has force. But the argument is bunk. The queen often replies to mail, in a polite but non-committal way, even to non-influential citizens.
Even our Vancouver crazies get a polite reply from the Queen;
After this I have to confess to confusion as to where he was going. He's sent a big wad of documents to Buckingham palace for the Queen's personal perusal and had them returned with a nice letter saying that they had been sent back to him for "safekeeping". That was significant to him, he had some definition of safekeeping (custody and control, something about an International Convention on Wills) that meant that the Crown, by returning the documents to his custody, apparently conceded he was right.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597#p162432
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

To the terminally stupid, EVERYTHING is important and significant, they just don't know why, but it is. To the rest of us, it is just a FOAD letter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I have heard that Moses received the UCC from God on Mount Sinai....

Nearly right, it was in fact Mt. Rushmore.

No, it was Mt. Splashmore.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Crab bait has helpfully documented his entire success!!1!! disaster story for all to enjoy.

Read it and weep!

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/COUNCI ... Vh4J7e6sMg
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Crab bait has helpfully documented his entire success!!1!! disaster story for all to enjoy.

Read it and weep!

How very strange that all of those 'notices' had no effect whatsoever... It's almost as if they don't have any legal effect at all :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I suspect Robert Harris of Swale Council finds the whole farrago as amusing as the rest of us.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bobby White proves yet again the effectiveness of the five notices...
Robert White

Reply today from Southampton council to my 5th notice Misprision of Treason. Less than 3 weeks to go to the hearing and then I can start playing the game with the receiver some time next month.

But fear not... He's being well advised by the other kooks...
Robert White

Don't be angry Charles, I'm looking forward to the next fight. It should be much more interesting

Charles Spencer

Whole system is Corrupt Robert.

Robert White

Just gotta stand your ground and not give in, just like you and me mate.

Charles Spencer

I got some about T.may, and C.Dickof scotland yard to post.

Sally Senayah

Your conviction on this is admirable -good luck!

Rob Walmsley

Magistrates court is NOT A COURT!

Robert White

This one's a county court, same shit though.

Lazarus Laurence

whose yourself? lol. we dnt enter their corp hearings.
I'm looking forward to the 'battle' with the Official Receiver. With a bit of luck he'll manage to turn it into a prison sentence or two.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wondering if he will have the same failings success as Jimmy One Cell. He had that monumental loss Win in court, and then went on to claim a full defeat victory at the hands of the receiver. I am sure Robert White will have the same Failure Success
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

longdog wrote:How very strange that all of those 'notices' had no effect whatsoever... It's almost as if they don't have any legal effect at all
Ah, well, you see, he probably sent them by Royal Mail. But sending notices by Royal Mail is illegal. I know this because David Giaramita says so:
David Giaramita wrote:If your fiction is served ANY Notices or Instruments via Royal mail Standard Post....

Its Prohibited under the Forgery act 1981 Section 5.

See here....

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1981/45

All Notices and Court Documents must be sent via NON DOMESTIC POST..
Another reason to claim FRAUD and TREASONOUS behaviour.
I can't find anything in the Forgery Act that says any such thing. But David says it so it must be true.
Siegfried Shrink

Re: "impractical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The replies from Swale council were a good deal more informative and polite than any I would have sent.
In a way it is a shame the inevitable train wreck occours somewhere off screen, like a low budget film that cannot afford to wreck a real train.
NYGman

Re: "impractical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by NYGman »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:The replies from Swale council were a good deal more informative and polite than any I would have sent.
Obviously they have no idea who they are dealing with, and the wrath he has planned to reign down upon them
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Crab bait has helpfully documented his entire success!!1!! disaster story for all to enjoy.

Read it and weep!

Fantastic entertainment!

It's going to be a spectacular failure for sure this one!

I'm expecting more of the same when Rob ends up in prison! "Put the prison on notice"....
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:

Read it and weep!

I
Fantastic entertainment!

It's going to be a spectacular failure for sure this one!

I'm expecting more of the same when Rob ends up in prison! "Put the prison on notice"....
Jim - I suspect this could be the funniest bankruptcy of the year. He's already lined up for a FMOTL success !!1!! In my kind
notorial dissent

There are just some kinds of stupid you can't cure, and it is quite obvious this is one of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:There are just some kinds of stupid you can't cure, and it is quite obvious this is one of them.

How dare you ND. Are you implying A61 isn't a guaranteed remedy ?!!1!!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

littleFred wrote:A baron might be in the house of lords, which gives them power. A minister must be a member of either the commons or lords (with very rare exceptions), so if a prime minister wants someone who isn't an MP to become a minister, the first step is to make them a life baron or baroness, give them a seat in the house of lords, then make them a minister. Example: Baroness Warsi.

PLDers claim the queen wouldn't have responded to the barons' petition if she wasn't obliged to, so this "proves" article 61 has force. But the argument is bunk. The queen often replies to mail, in a polite but non-committal way, even to non-influential citizens.
HardyW wrote:As far as I can see, the four barons in 2001 were simply mounting a political stunt to show their disapproval of government policy towards Europe at that time. There is no evidence to show they believed their statement "invoking" Magna Carta had any legal standing, they were just making a point that allegedly the birthright of England/Britain was being squandered.

Also regarding the status of a baron, the House of Lords which is the second chamber of the legislature, now still includes a limited number of hereditary peers (a compromise accepted by Tony Blair) but all those who are appointed to the chamber, usually called life peers, are given the title of Baron/Baroness. If the title had been updated as well as the method of appointment, we should be calling them Senator as in Ireland, Germany etc, but then the link with Magna Carta couldn't be relied on.
Thank you both for your informative answers. That's just what I wanted to know. I couldn't piece together what this 2001 business had to do with the mythical Article 61.

Basically, the PLD are writing barons trying to invoke Article 61 of the Magna Carta, and the barons are responding in terms of their modern, limited role. In the letters above, you can see them talking past each other.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Read it and weep!
I almost feel pity for Mr White - he is so convinced that his nonsense "notices" will supersede the reality of legal obligations. The final page includes this :

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Our little quail does seem to be a bit reality challenged.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:Our little quail does seem to be a bit reality challenged.
I wonder if having everything to lose and no way out skews your perception of reality, hence the clutching at straws of Article 61?

But on the other hand, I think he knows damn well it's not going to work but nothing else (other than paying up, of course) will.

What he's failing to grasp is the power of a Receiver and the costs they pile on for a obstructive bankrupt. If he's not careful he's going to lose everything he ever worked for - I suspect One Cell managed to turn a £2.5k liability order into something upwards of £20k in the end.

This is £31k with potentially Swale Council and any other debtors joining in !
notorial dissent

AndyPandy wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Our little quail does seem to be a bit reality challenged.
I wonder if having everything to lose and no way out skews your perception of reality, hence the clutching at straws of Article 61?

But on the other hand, I think he knows damn well it's not going to work but nothing else (other than paying up, of course) will.

What he's failing to grasp is the power of a Receiver and the costs they pile on for a obstructive bankrupt. If he's not careful he's going to lose everything he ever worked for - I suspect One Cell managed to turn a £2.5k liability order into something upwards of £20k in the end.

This is £31k with potentially Swale Council and any other debtors joining in !
While I agree that denial could be a big component of our little quails mental attitude, I also think it is even more likely that just being really really stupid and bone ignorant plays an even bigger part. Based on some things he's said and claimed I really can't rule that out as the chief factor here. Also, with him being in it for £31k I just don't see this ending at all well for him, unless he, like Jimmy One Cell, has a big pile of cash socked away somewhere. I do think that really really stupid is more like it. Some people just really are that blisteringly dumb.