"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

Crab Bait gets a letter from the court today. He seems to think this is some sort of win.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Which saves them from any future claim that they didn't read his correspondence and gives them evidence of refusal to cooperate with the receiver. Winning!
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Crab Bait gets a letter from the court today. He seems to think this is some sort of win.

:beatinghorse:

It's just missing-

"Please keep your letters coming. We're all pissing ourselves as we speak. Enjoy bankruptcy".
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... 1&__tn__=E

802 years since MC was signed.....under duress Rebels, under duress.

And then the pope decided it was BS and then certain sections were added as statue (3 only).

But hey ho, keep believing!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... 1&__tn__=E

802 years since MC was signed.....under duress Rebels, under duress.

And then the pope decided it was BS and then certain sections were added as statue (3 only).

But hey ho, keep believing!
"tyranicle"? "copertaions"

That's what you get when a 2p mind tries to use £5 words.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another major civil rights issue under discussion...
Jason Duesbury

Hi Guys , could anyone please offer me advise on how to deal with a car parking ticket ( invoice ) issued by a private company ( parked in Tesco's) ....many thanks
The usual excellent advice is given but strangely nobody has said his parking in Tesco car-park was tacit consent to enter into a contract to pay the fees. Anybody would think these Article 61 clowns were just looking for a way to avoid opening their wallets.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Crab bait has helpfully documented his entire success!!1!! disaster story for all to enjoy.

Read it and weep!
I almost feel pity for Mr White - he is so convinced that his nonsense "notices" will supersede the reality of legal obligations. The final page includes this :

Image snagged for future use.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The messiah has returned! He's still fighting for his "entitlements" (benifits that appear to have beign stopped as he's fit for work)

He's not too bothered about the flop in London either :snicker:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:The messiah has returned! He's still fighting for his "entitlements" (benifits that appear to have beign stopped as he's fit for work)

He's not too bothered about the flop in London either :snicker:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B

Not only is he back, he's jumped on the Chemtrail bandwagon!
Yep very likely. They have been screwing with me ever since I entered into lawful rebellion and took them on in 2010/11...they stopped my entitlements for 4 years. They are now attempting to steal monies from my meagre entitlements from all that time ago. I received a demand from HMCTS of over a grand recently and I put them on Notice. I recieved a reply andserved a second Notice on them...not yet had a reply to that one but will provide this info on here when I get time. They know we are a real threat to the established disorder...its very sad that we are not hundreds of thousands of rebels by now...people are getting dumber by the day I reckon...mostly thanks to what the microwaves are doing to folks brains...thats wy I have a wired internet connection now. I have an electomagnetic microwave reader and the microwaves are off the scale....silent weapons for a covert war...wake up folks ..check out 'Powerwatch' online fr more info http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/

The chenmtrails also weaken the blood brain barrier so that alluminium gets through the barrier more easily....this is why the TV set states that Altzeimers will be the biggest killer in Britain in the future. When I was a kid all these ailments were few and far between, cancers are now killing lots of people too...all due to the silent weapons being used against us. Some people will think I'm sad, mad or bad for sharing this but fuck you wake up!!!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"They have been screwing with me ever since I entered into lawful rebellion and took them on in 2010/11...they stopped my entitlements for 4 years. They are now attempting to steal monies from my meagre entitlements from all that time ago."

Wow. He is in Lawful Rebellion; but he still wants his "entitlements" from those against whom he us rebelling.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Microwave radiation Dave! Oh shit! Better build yourself a polyethylene shelter as the earth is full of that stuff from Outerspace, lunatic!

But yet he didn't mind using a phone for all those years, and he is "awake".

Irony and science is lost in that black hole called Dave's mind.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"They have been screwing with me ever since I entered into lawful rebellion and took them on in 2010/11...they stopped my entitlements for 4 years. They are now attempting to steal monies from my meagre entitlements from all that time ago."

Wow. He is in Lawful Rebellion; but he still wants his "entitlements" from those against whom he us rebelling.
He goes on... "I received a demand from HMCTS of over a grand recently and I put them on Notice.".

HMCTS aren't the people who would "steal monies from my meagre entitlements from all that time ago", that would be the DWP. If the demand is coming from HMCTS that'll most likely be a criminal fine and fuck all to do with whatever benefits he was on six years ago.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crab bait tries a new angle - the ipcc lol

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Any bets that he'll ignore the 21 day deadline without requesting the return of his documents, and that he'll then scream bloody murder that the evil government maliciously destroyed his records, rather than acting on them?
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote:Any bets that he'll ignore the 21 day deadline without requesting the return of his documents, and that he'll then scream bloody murder that the evil government maliciously destroyed his records, rather than acting on them?
Clearly the IPCC destroying his wet-ink signature is treason at the very least... Possibly Super-Treason.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Oh yes, he's very knowledgeable about this, Mark. Darren has been posting nonsense on facebook for several months, and knows all about doing that. He doesn't know anything about successful application of these methods, unfortunately, but maybe you could ask Ollie "Concussion" Pinnick about that?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

From the same FB thread:
David Robinson wrote:Even though I was pronounced unfit for work 25 years ago (as I have muscular dystrophy) and, that I recently got a proper medical assessment done by my GP who wrote me a letter stating that I am unfit for work, I am still being denied DLA (PIP) or disability entitlements. I am seriously considerting seizing Daventry Council and DWP offices (once I have reported the fraudf and theft to the policy enforcers).
He's not fit for work, but is fit enough to seize two sets of offices. Hmm.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

littleFred wrote:From the same FB thread:
David Robinson wrote:Even though I was pronounced unfit for work 25 years ago (as I have muscular dystrophy) and, that I recently got a proper medical assessment done by my GP who wrote me a letter stating that I am unfit for work, I am still being denied DLA (PIP) or disability entitlements. I am seriously considerting seizing Daventry Council and DWP offices (once I have reported the fraudf and theft to the policy enforcers).

My understanding of Muscular Dystrophy is that over time the symptoms progressively worsen and eventually could incapacitate the person.

Given it was 25 years ago, and he seems able to attend these meetings and also "seize" town halls, I think I'll side with the DWP on this one.

Seems to be the crux of the matter with everyone on PL failures, they all want something for nothing, no matter how bizarre the excuse for getting it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote:
littleFred wrote:From the same FB thread:

My understanding of Muscular Dystrophy is that over time the symptoms progressively worsen and eventually could incapacitate the person.

Given it was 25 years ago, and he seems able to attend these meetings and also "seize" town halls, I think I'll side with the DWP on this one.

Seems to be the crux of the matter with everyone on PL failures, they all want something for nothing, no matter how bizarre the excuse for getting it.
Wasn't there a video of him walking up and down, swinging his arms whilst giving a talk.

Managed to travel to that event with no difficulty, yet in a DWP interview said he couldn't raise his arms above his head.... nothing but a lazy fraudster. :snooty:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Every reason for the DWP to look sceptically at David's various disability claims can be found in his own videos, as has been observed. Here he is in action in full seizing of town halls mode, full articulation of those arms going over his head, stalking the chamber in his combat attire although some chap turned up to general disappointment the following day finding that they'd all gone home. Blink and you'll miss the revolution. New able-bodied antics of a like nature, occupying council offices and folk's private homes all helpfully recorded by themselves and posted for the world to see will further assist.

David is really an unreformed FMOTL, he simply repackaged the branding when he fell out with most of the gang. He posted on the old Veronica Chapman Footle site as Bustachemtrails and his current writing still betrays that obsession. Here he is in June 2017;
Dreary Dave said; The chenmtrails also weaken the blood brain barrier so that alluminium gets through the barrier more easily....this is why the TV set states that Altzeimers will be the biggest killer in Britain in the future.
He continues;
When I was a kid all these ailments were few and far between, cancers are now killing lots of people too...all due to the silent weapons being used against us.
When I was a kid most older folk certainly in Liverpool died in their mid to late 60's, usually having smoked and drunk their way to premature deaths aided by a poor diet. Life expectancy is increasing here in the UK, standing at just over 80 years. The sort of ailments being suffered by the present generation would have affected their predecessors, had they lived that long. The Powers that be are certainly going about airborne genocide in a strange way if our life expectancy is better than Germany, the US & Cuba with improvements year on year. In fact as far as males are concerned we're joint 16th with Ireland and France (just like in Eurovision eh?). One thing on which I can agree and which is certain, we're all going to die in the end, two minutes research would show you that David.

Again betraying barely suppressed FMOTL concepts he announces;
I am demanding a properly convened court de jure hearing ....all I need is people to do the same, support my call for a proper hearing. No way will I give criminals the chance to rule agaiinst me as that is exactly what they would do ...obviously.......thats what has happened to everyone else over imoortant issues.
"They" however are all in on it, the judges too as Davey demonstrates with this bit of sophistry;
It would only work if the so called judge was honest and if he/she was they wouldn't be there.
He's advised by 'Debbie' to use EU rules in his fight;
No way am I going to quote Eu rules Debbie, even if it gets my entitlements returned...I'm just stubborn like that.
Another commenter harps on about the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 and the 'fact' that your Birth Certificate is printed on the same paper as £5 and £10 notes. Putting aside that £5 notes are now printed on a form of plastic David is having none of it;
I'm well aware that the law society is run by treasonous corporations never mind their allegiances to freemasonry. Also the Cestui Que Vie Act which was a treasonable Act. Since I entered into lawful rebellion I reject all aspects of the legal fiction.
And all aspects of common sense too I'd say. I note that his 'legal fiction', shunned, rejected, unloved and as thoroughly disowned by it's owner as it appears to be is nevertheless at the front of the queue seeking handouts from the state, entitlements brought about funnily enough by erm.... statute, Section 77 of the Welfare Reform Act 2012. It must have a life of it's own that bloody Legal Fiction.

Oi! Legal Fiction! No! Back in yer box!

Get a grip of it David before it treasonously claims something else!

Also, I do struggle to see how events in England in 1215 and writing endless letters of loyalty to a few doddery and entirely bemused modern-day Barons could have even the slightest effect outside these borders but of course Davie has an answer to an antipodean enquiry;
Australia is further down the line to tyranny than even Britain...not as many peple standing under the constitution there which is possibly the reason.

Again, despite declaring all legislation treasonous and without force there is the inexplicable happy pick-and-mix application of extra-territorial legislation he is quite content in his world-view to have effect here in Blighty including UCC, The Patriot Act and some sort of Vatican/Masonic/Zionist/NWO* controlled postal system. David's intellect or probably his lack of it has backed him into a corner from which he cannot now escape. He previously bought into the Footle crap and can't quite shake free but as he's demonstrating, some core oddball beliefs survive, he's always been firmly of the tinfoil hat persuasion.

* other world-domination-seeking entities are available