"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Gregg »

I googled it real quick because I thought that most people with MD don't live real long. Some do, but the quick answer from the web..
Some types of muscular dystrophy affect only males; some people with MD enjoy a normal life span with mild symptoms that progress very slowly; others experience swift and severe muscle weakness and wasting, dying in their late teens to early 20s.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Actually David: of the family Robinson as he was wrestled with the problem of opting out of society yet sponging benefits from it back in 2010.

Here he is back in February of that year asking for advice;
I am fairly new to the freeman on the land concept, yet i was so impressed by what i heard when john harris made his presentation at GLASTONBURY AROUND nOV 2009, especially as the question was posed by a member of the audiance "would i still be entitled to state benefits as a freeman on the land?"and the answer john gave was "yes", (As a disabled man i am reliant upon state benefits and would find it extremely difficult to manage if i were not eligable for this.) i sent off my first affidavit of lawful rebellion and am waiting the 40 days to elapse before i send the second. However, i was recently told by a friend who made claim to have researched the lawful rebellion concept to a large degree, that without a national insurance number which he made the claim "we give up or resign" when entering into lawful rebellion, he claims we cannot then receive state benefits. Please can somebody confirm or deny his claims as i can find no reference to this in the search engine on this site ? thanx, David, of the robinson family :)
The responses are predictable enough - read them here.

He concludes;
WOW thanks everyone for your help on this :) and so indeed it seems i am entitled to benefits under the 'law,' and although it maybe a moral issue to represent the person where it suits, and refuse to represent the person where it does not, i personally have absolutely no problem with using the money that the state provides to help the demise of the state under these extreme circumstances. Infact i would go as far as to say that the more i can get from these perverted thugs, the less they have to spend on things like chemtrails and bombs to kill us with.
So you can be the 'person' (presumably the 'legal fiction') whenever it suits, hopping in and out of it's skin. More than ever it shows the duplicitous nature of those promoting this nonsense.

And there he is with the Chemtrails already, always wit-a-da Chemtrails!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote:I googled it real quick because I thought that most people with MD don't live real long. Some do, but the quick answer from the web..
Some types of muscular dystrophy affect only males; some people with MD enjoy a normal life span with mild symptoms that progress very slowly; others experience swift and severe muscle weakness and wasting, dying in their late teens to early 20s.
Either Dave is exaggerating the illness he has or he's an out-right benefit cheat, which is what I suspect.

If he had MD, this is either appalling handling of his welfare , as he is entitled to Personal independent payments, or he's a liar.

And what's that fine from HMCTS for I wonder? Could it be demand he pay back Ill gotten benefits.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another commenter harps on about the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 and the 'fact' that your Birth Certificate is printed on the same paper as £5 and £10 notes. Putting aside that £5 notes are now printed on a form of plastic David is having none of it;
Having spent a few years working in the waste paper trade and having been in a 12 years relationship with a printer and graphic designer I know a little bit about the different types of paper and I can state categorically birth certificates are most definitely not printed on the same paper as bank notes. Not even close. Where do they get this shit from?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:birth certificates are most definitely not printed on the same paper as bank notes. Not even close. Where do they get this shit from?
Probably from the United States, where official documents and bank notes had some very broad similarities. I say "had", because both birth certificates and bank notes have gotten more sophisticated paper the last 20 years.

Also, they get this shit from their general inability to tell the difference between things, especially when it's convenient to their narrative. Like their tortured interpretations of ancient laws.

But the ur-example is when they're doing the disgusting "crisis actors" bit. They'll take photographs of superficially similar people at two different disaster sites, put them side-by-side, and imply that they are the same person - an actor hired by the government. Even if their face shape, body type, ears, nose, etc. are completely different.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote:
longdog wrote:birth certificates are most definitely not printed on the same paper as bank notes. Not even close. Where do they get this shit from?
Probably from the United States, where official documents and bank notes had some very broad similarities. I say "had", because both birth certificates and bank notes have gotten more sophisticated paper the last 20 years.

Also, they get this shit from their general inability to tell the difference between things, especially when it's convenient to their narrative. Like their tortured interpretations of ancient laws.

But the ur-example is when they're doing the disgusting "crisis actors" bit. They'll take photographs of superficially similar people at two different disaster sites, put them side-by-side, and imply that they are the same person - an actor hired by the government. Even if their face shape, body type, ears, nose, etc. are completely different.
I don't think that they got it from us. While birth certificates and some other official documents are now routinely printed on security paper, it is nothing like the rag paper used for US currency.

I remember seeing a documentary, a few years ago, on the US printing operation where currency is printed. They showed the presses and even closeups of the currency on the printers, but there was a large screen blocking the view of the paper supply feeding the printer.

They would not say where they got the paper, but they did say that there was only one paper mill in the US that was contracted to manufacture the paper, and that mill was prohibited from selling the same paper to any other customer, even if they omitted the little strip embedded in the paper to deter counterfeiters. One of the defenses against counterfeiting is the fact that no one can legally buy the paper used to print currency. A trained eye can spot the difference in the paper quality immediately.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

US banknotes are printed on a special one of a kind paper, largely made from rag pulp, and is a patented secret process, and they are the only things made using that particular paper. Birth certificates are printed on what is called security paper which is designed so that you cannot alter the document and many of them now do odd things if you try and copy them like show COPY all over the face of them. The real kicker and what probably started it was that the paper was made by American Banknote Company and they also did batch jobs of security paper for the states with the American Banknote name on the bottom since it was their specialty paper, and thus in sovcit minds 1 + 3 being 5, a new fantasm was born. They also do a great deal of printing for the securities industry for the same and obvious reasons. FWIW, ABN also prints a large amount of foreign currency as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

'"Sovrunship is the stubborness to insist that one plus three make five. If that is swallowed hook line and sinker, all other idiocy follows."
- notorial dissent
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just as a matter of trivia a print manager at a gravure printing plant told me that to print a convincing Bank of England note would involve at least a million quid's worth of plant plus numerous highly skilled printers with expertise in litho, gravure, letterpress and foils and some means of getting the notes into circulation that would get the funds back to the forgers but wouldn't be easily traceable back to them. Getting a convincing paper stock to print on would be the least of their problems. Most forged notes simply aren't that good and rely on the fact that people don't, or at least didn't, check them thoroughly enough. With automatic note scanners being almost ubiquitous now it's not the easy-money scam it once was.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Considering that UK banknotes are one of the more complicated ones I've seen recently, not to mention the odd inks and papers they use, I would think they'd be incredibly hard to fake these days. Ours are bad enough now with all the stuff they've done to them.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I misspoke a bit: the "birth certificate=money because it's the same paper" idea is more often expressed in terms of US financial documents than US currency. As ND explained above, they were printed on similar paper until recently.

The UK sovcits could have borrowed that idea and applied it to UK banknotes (where it makes even less sense, really, but sense has never been an obstacle for this lot).

As an aside, birth certificates are handled at the state level. Which means there are a lot more possible formats out there, and a lot more potential coincidences for the eagle-eyed sovcit to find.
notorial dissent

No, not on "similar" paper at all, on paper from the same company. The banknote paper is completely different from the safety paper the certificates are made from. Not even remotely similar. Safety paper is designed to show any kind of tampering, banknote paper is designed to withstand wear and abuse.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As

Damn! Can't believe I missed Duress Dave's livestream :haha:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I've only listened to the beginning.

David makes his position clear in his recent videoed interview at 6 mins:
David Robinson wrote:No loss, no harm, no injury. Although we have the lawful duty to create loss to those that do not stand under Article 61, especially those that are pretending to be in public service today.
To David, A61 is a licence to steal. No, it's more, it's a duty to steal, both from the public purse, and even from ordinary people who haven't signed up to his philosophy.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Robert White has a Cunning Plan worthy of Baldrick. He wants a dupe to attend his court hearing and 'secretly record' it.

This would, of course, be an offence under Section 9 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981, which makes it illegal to:
use in court, or bring into court for use, any tape recorder or other instrument for recording sound, except with the leave of the court.
What he's apparently too thick to realise is that he's posted his intentions, along with the date of the hearing and the court (Medway 4 July) on a publicly visible forum. What could possibly go wrong?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 8998777467
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like the way he says it's not a court and he won't be attending but he still wants to know what's said. Surely if it's not a court it doesn't matter what is said as it can have no effect anyway. He might as well have his minion record a random conversation on a bus.

In any event I suspect even somebody as delusional as him knows full well what's going to happen. The bankruptcy petition will be issued and then he can start the never-been-known-to-fail five letter process all over again with the judge, the applicant's lawyers and the official receiver.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:I like the way he says it's not a court and he won't be attending but he still wants to know what's said. Surely if it's not a court it doesn't matter what is said as it can have no effect anyway. He might as well have his minion record a random conversation on a bus.

In any event I suspect even somebody as delusional as him knows full well what's going to happen. The bankruptcy petition will be issued and then he can start the never-been-known-to-fail five letter process all over again with the judge, the applicant's lawyers and the official receiver.
It's Jimmy One-cell all over again!

Can anyone point him the direction of jimmys amazingly documented failure on YouTube?

Meanwhile- https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Apparently, Joylon from BBC Radio 4 has been in touch, should they or shouldn't they speak to her.....

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 4&refid=18

She must be peeing herself laughing at some of the responses, they're totally clueless that they're posting in a public demain- how do they think she got in touch in the first place !! :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:Apparently, Joylon from BBC Radio 4 has been in touch, should they or shouldn't they speak to her.....

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 4&refid=18

She must be peeing herself laughing at some of the responses, they're totally clueless that they're posting in a public demain- how do they think she got in touch in the first place !! :brickwall:
Darren Knights

Go for it but I'd ask what the reason for wanting a chat is make sure it's pre recorded, if it's a live broadcast it'd be easy for them to dismiss, mock or steer it in a certain way and whoever does it should have a say on final edit.
Easy to dismiss and mock... Hmmm... I wonder why that might be. :snicker:

Have a say on the final edit? Yeah... Good luck with that :haha: