"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Do people join these groups in order to post such undermining posts in the guise of serious queries? It would seem a good way to lower morale and undermine the essentially nihilistic ethic.

Please excuse me if this seems a naive question. Until discoving the existence of this COPA nonsense and the offshoots, all the fora I posted to were about normal real stuff like antiques and watches. None of it was actually harmful.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Do people join these groups in order to post such undermining posts in the guise of serious queries? It would seem a good way to lower morale and undermine the essentially nihilistic ethic.

Please excuse me if this seems a naive question. Until discoving the existence of this COPA nonsense and the offshoots, all the fora I posted to were about normal real stuff like antiques and watches. None of it was actually harmful.
How is this stuff any less real than antiques or watches? It's people's lives they're messing around with in these groups.

If you follow the FMOTL groups for long enough you'll see that most of the fresh meat normally disappears after the first conviction, bailiff entry or contempt of court charge. A whole lot of hubris followed by a meek surrender to TPTB. It's strange to see one of them admitting it doesn't work.

There are a lot of trolls on the net, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the reported failures were creations of their imagination, but I don't think there's really any need for it, as the inevitable hilarious failure will eventually get reported in one way or another.
Siegfried Shrink

How is this stuff any less real than antiques or watches? It's people's lives they're messing around with in these groups.
Possibly real was a bad choice of words. Nobody seemed to lose their temper, or sanity discussing escapemets or cabriole legs.
There are a lot of trolls on the net, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the reported failures were creations of their imagination, but I don't think there's really any need for it, as the inevitable hilarious failure will eventually get reported in one way or another.
[/quote]

The groups seem actually harmful, I would consider crafty undermining of their shiboleths a social good, wheras I consider a troll to be simply a disruptive poster just out for attention and argument. I do agree that the groups may consider any dissent to be treason, or high treason if you are lucky, so the art would be to be seen as in love with the woo, just constantly finding out that you must be doing it wrong and need more help as it does not seem to work.
Being not all that bright seems to be a trademark of many members, so it's not like infiltrating the IRA.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The thing is, the groups you are referring to don't want countering viewpoints, they've probably already gotten more than enough of that from their saner family and friends, they want an echo chamber of what they want to hear, and want to hear is the operative phrase, and in the main they get really really agitated and upset with anyone who offers a contrary viewpoint or answer. If it doesn't fit the fantasy they have chosen to follow, they don't want to hear it, at all. Also, you are confusing those groups you speak of with sane rational groups, which they aren't even in the slightest.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I suspect it's the successes that are figments of imagination. Remember the post on Goofy where Assassin claimed he'd been awarded £75m in the Crown Court, with the judge appointing a jury and "invoking common law".
longdog

Post by longdog »

Angolvagyok wrote:Bah du du dum dum dum another one bites the dust

Some excellent advice from Kirstin who's not going to let self-confessed ignorance stand in the way.
Kirstin Kendall

I haven't done my homework on this yet and don't even know what a charging order is, but apparently you should put a charging order on your house before they can?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Kirstin Kendall

I haven't done my homework on this yet and don't even know what a charging order is, but apparently you should put a charging order on your house before they can?
Yes, because having two charging orders against you (one fake) is so much better for your credit score and won't cost anything to have exposed and removed in a court. :sarcasmon:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Kirstin Kendall

Yes, because having two charging orders against you (one fake) is so much better for your credit score and won't cost anything to have exposed and removed in a court. :sarcasmon:
I would imagine a court's attitude to this nonsense would follow much the same lines as the inheritance tax forms I've completed in the past as executor. They ask whether any property was owned and then ask if there was any interest in any property which would presumably include a charge. Do these cretins seriously think they can hide their property in this way?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle

longdog wrote: Do these cretins seriously think they can hide their property in this way?
They aren't after hiding it, they are after a way to avoid paying a legitimate debt. This idiot thinks that, one, the date order of the debts matter (it doesn't) and, two, that you can set up a debt to yourself (you can't).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

a stunning win against the HMRC from rebel Alan, well played!!!1!!!

Brian Varney Ahhhh Mr Mehmood, he seems to be using template letters from the HMRC gang files. Almost identical to what I received (all in the files). Go through the whole process and it goes quiet. They send other letters, emails etc. Do not get fooled in to some of their other letters, stay on track.
LikeShow More Reactions · 3 · 4 hrs

Robert White They love using the FMOTL card trying to get you to bite. We only follow their rules if we consent, if we don’t consent and they try to force their rules on us demanding money, then that is extortion.
LikeShow More Reactions · 2 · 3 hrs

Alan Rayner I love when u look up there so called tax acts after they have robbed u of ur fake money before u even get to see it what is left is your allowance and the public think they are free we live in a dictatorship
LikeShow More Reactions · 2 · 3 hrs

Kevin Walsh I,m in the same boat , they are threatening to bankrupt me . Yet. I do not believe them , any advice ?
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

after they have robbed u of ur fake money
The best sort of money to have robbed if you ask me.
ArthurWankspittle

Brian Varney Ahhhh Mr Mehmood, he seems to be using template letters from the HMRC gang files.
As opposed to template letters "wot I fond on the intanet". Oh the irony.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

They love using the FMOTL card trying to get you to bite.
and indeed you do bite
We only follow their rules if we consent, if we don’t consent and they try to force their rules on us demanding money, then that is extortion.
I love when u look up there so called tax acts after they have robbed u of ur fake money
if it's truly 'fake money', did a robbery actually take place?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Chaos wrote:if it's truly 'fake money', did a robbery actually take place?
...And if the money they are being taxed on is fake why do they bother even having a job when it appears that state benefits are real money?

Well I assume state benefits are real money because why else would David Robinson, Creepy Charlie and the others make so much fuss about being refused it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
Chaos wrote:if it's truly 'fake money', did a robbery actually take place?
...And if the money they are being taxed on is fake why do they bother even having a job when it appears that state benefits are real money?

Well I assume state benefits are real money because why else would David Robinson, Creepy Charlie and the others make so much fuss about being refused it?
So if benefits are real money but paid for by fake money (ie taxes) how does that work then ?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

it is quite the quandary.
Siegfried Shrink

It is quite simple, the fake money is credited to the birth certificate which releases some real money that the Rothschilds have been holding since the birth cerificate was monetised 7 years after the birth (less some comission and interest of course) and that real money is used to pay the bene fits (bene means good, and fit is healthy, so benefits are 'Good Health' money) which the recipients then use in a 'Good Health' ceremoney at the Dog and Lettuce, where pints are lifted to cries of Cheers and Good Heath (or goodonyer, as they say it).

Once they have created 'joinder' with a few pints any remaining real money can be used to undermine the system by lulling it into a false sense of security by 'spending' it so the Rothschilds can eventually get it back. It is then exchanged for fake money to pay taxes with, and the Rothschilds keep it to buy Pedalos with.
They have the pedo bit a little wrong, the elite are not into kiddies, but kiddies pleasure ponds, which they command with fleets of pedalos driven by mercenary reptilians (noted for their strong thigh muscles, see any picture of a T-Rex)

Reptilians disguised as Muurs in a Pedalo! Absolute Proof!

I could be wrong of course.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Moneys sooooo fake, duress Dave was asking for donations so he could go down the spoons and have a few pints.

That's how flakey these idiots are!

In the meantime, enjoy Daves novelisation of PLD-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxttN- ... RuZFE/view
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

JimUk1 wrote: In the meantime, enjoy Daves novelisation of PLD-

Had to give up after 4 pages, it's the same old fmotl claptrap.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Firthy2002 wrote:
JimUk1 wrote: In the meantime, enjoy Daves novelisation of PLD-

Had to give up after 4 pages, it's the same old fmotl claptrap.
Yeah it's really boring tbh.

A post has resurfaced from 2014!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 5185455189

Don't people ask why the other 4 memebers of the forum from 2014 no longer post? It's more than likely they swallowed the Freeman pill, got spanked and returned to normality. The critical thinking of the average idiot in that group however......