"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by The Observer »

Footloose52 wrote:But there any number of public buildings that would do for them to seize, Pentonville, Whitemoor, Belmarsh - do I need to go on?
I think it would be more appropriate if they were to seize the English equivalent of our Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital. At least several birds could be killed with one stone.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

The Observer wrote:
Footloose52 wrote:But there any number of public buildings that would do for them to seize, Pentonville, Whitemoor, Belmarsh - do I need to go on?
I think it would be more appropriate if they were to seize the English equivalent of our Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital. At least several birds could be killed with one stone.
Are we going to have a sweepstake on which building and how long this capture lasts?

I'm going with......never going to happen.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Are we going to have a sweepstake on which building and how long this capture lasts?

I'm going with......never going to happen.
I'll lay my 1,000,000Re on them taking and holding a public building during office hours but nobody notices.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I can see them seizing a library with a silent protest, that way they can stay there all day unchallenged and claim it as a massive success.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Someone commented on FB they should just go to the pub instead. That's my prediction. Especially after only 4-6 people turn up for this shenanigan. It's a more productive use of their time anyway.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The PLD crowd is talking big, but I suspect any occupation of a government building will amount to a sort of harmless crowd in during which the PLDers film themselves shouting slogans at every authority figure they can find and pretending that any attempt to remove them is a criminal assault.

This crew may have a legal/conspiracy hook, different from the previous groups, but I can't imagine they have an occupy strategy much different from the Crawfords and the beat bailiffs crew.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They'll all have to scrape up bus fare, and since coordination and communication aren't in their skill sets, the likelihood of them all, 1 or 2 maybe 5 at most, showing up at the same building at the same time is pretty minimal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I dunno. Some of this group seem angry, brainwashed, and sociopathic enough to cause a genuine public disturbance. The question is, are there enough such people, and will any proceed solo if necessary?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Don't forget to tune in for next weel's exciting episode!!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

arayder wrote:The PLD crowd is talking big, but I suspect any occupation of a government building will amount to a sort of harmless crowd in during which the PLDers film themselves shouting slogans at every authority figure they can find and pretending that any attempt to remove them is a criminal assault.
TheNewSaint wrote:I dunno. Some of this group seem angry, brainwashed, and sociopathic enough to cause a genuine public disturbance. The question is, are there enough such people, and will any proceed solo if necessary?
I think you're both right. They will not have sufficient numbers (or sufficient organisation) to occupy a large important building. If they go for something major and symbolic like the Royal Courts of Justice, it will be "a few loonies wandering around shouting slogans" as arayder predicts, until the authorities become weary and bring in 20 or 30 cops to remove them.

And TNS is right that there will be one or two who don't leave quietly - they'll become violent, and they will be dealt with accordingly. UK Police are now very capable in dealing with public order incidents, and an attention-seeking 'occupation' will ensure the attendance of Taser-armed officers. (NB - is it too much to hope that one of them is called P. Barnes...? :whistle: )

The other possibility is that they target a smaller government building which can be secured and defended by a small, indisciplined mob. I would be surprised if they could gather 20 active occupiers for this misadventure, so even an ordinary magistrates court would be out of their range. But small, obscure buildings are not going to rouse the other 99.9994% of UK citizens to join the Moocher's Rebellion.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If they do seize a building I predict they will all go home at tea time. Think about it, if they intend to stay they are going to have to take food with them, and drink......oh and bedding. They are not capable of organising such an adventure. You can imagine them all arguing amongst themselves on the first night because no one thought to bring any milk.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Let's face it, they have insufficient numbers and such a total lack of organization that they couldn't occupy an outhouse, let a lone something bigger. they are good at making grandiose pronouncements and sending silly useless demand letters, and that is as far as they can get.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This is what comes to mind:

What a catalyst you turned out to be
Loaded the guns then you run off home for your tea
Left me standing, like a guilty (naughty) schoolboy
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If they do seize a building I predict they will all go home at tea time. Think about it, if they intend to stay they are going to have to take food with them, and drink......oh and bedding. They are not capable of organising such an adventure. You can imagine them all arguing amongst themselves on the first night because no one thought to bring any milk.
I hope they think to seize a building with accessible 'facilities' or things could get very messy :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Again, I must not the Rousing success the Bundy clan had during the Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. A small bunch of armed sovereigns took over the preserve for a time. Ended in arrests, and one death. While I don't see anyone here taking a bullet, I am sure the arrests would be similar.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote:Again, I must not the Rousing success the Bundy clan had during the Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. A small bunch of armed sovereigns took over the preserve for a time. Ended in arrests, and one death. While I don't see anyone here taking a bullet, I am sure the arrests would be similar.
along with the lack of snacks and french vanilla creamer
notorial dissent

ANYONE who holds hostage an isolated building in the pacific NW in the dead of Winter, when they have FEET of snow on the ground and miserably cold temperatures with no planning, no food, and no real plan IS NOT in my book very smart at all. Rather on par with holding a porta potty hostage in death Valley in July. There is stupid and then there is Bundy brain dead stupid. I doubt if the PLD wastoids have the stamina.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:snicker:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R

We were all incorrect.
Sounds like they have more than enough to seize the town public lavatories after all!

This will be an amazing spectacle!

I'm thinking their going to seize the local Pizza Hut buffet at this rate!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

NYGman wrote:Again, I must not the Rousing success the Bundy clan had during the Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. A small bunch of armed sovereigns took over the preserve for a time. Ended in arrests, and one death. While I don't see anyone here taking a bullet, I am sure the arrests would be similar.
The number of heavily armed nutcases running around the UK is much smaller.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Robert White

...Just remember, they're more scared of us than we are of them
That would account for why 'they' have to resort to treason and sedition every time and why every single one of their acts of rebellion have ended as an unmitigated failure.