Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
longdog wrote:

Using force if necessary.
Given the tendency to squeal "Assault" at a touch, I don't think much force would be needed in practice. The average enraged grannie with an umbrella should be able to see off at least a platoon. The most lethal blow would be the one that disengages them from their mobile phone cameras and the accidental footfall that crushes same.

My advice would be 'Do not go into battle with one hand holding a camera in front of your face'
Reasonable words to the unwise that will not be headed. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

More outright fascism from the rebels...
Geff Smith

Sent a message to Netpol, the one oppossing Fracking, about putting the Chief Constable on notice and others also about sending their Oaths and using the 1215 MC to distress Lawful and peacefully. Got a message back we do not use errant nonsense. Forgive my words here. That was a bloody arrogant answer.

Davy Dall'oglio

Sedition. Plain and simple.

Matthew Braybrooke

Not sure who Netpol are but think they need to be put on notice! Don't you?

Geff Smith

They are a group up north who are trying to stop Fracking and at least 250 have been arrested so far, got to admire some of them for their fortitude, but from the leaders, there seems to be a great deal of arrogance. Hoping to get a reply from some of the people through messages, then will put them in theknow. Hopefully, they will take it from there, will, of course, give our groups info so that they can check it out.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

longdog wrote:Success!!!
David Geoffrey Lucas

I was phoned yesterday by an arrogant goon demanding money with menaces because I accidentally drove across a bus lane over a year ago. I began by angrily stating her demand was unlawful and that the magistrates court aiding and abetting the council was outside lawful jurisdiction. She smugly continued to state that she was within her right and would continue demanding settlement from me.
But then I declared my standing under article 61 of the Magna carta. This stopped her in her tracks. Her tone of smugness turned to one of defeat. She said 'Oh you've been on the internet' and simply hung up the phone.
If your friends are hesitant to believe you regarding the effectiveness of lawful rebellion, please pass my story on to them.
Two possible scenarios...

1) The 'arrogant goon' was frightened off by the lawfully rebellious status of Mr Lucas and he'll hear no more about it.

2) The 'arrogant goon' realised she was dealing with a moron who'd read too many crank websites and attempting to get a reasonable response would be a waste of time and has passed the matter back to the court for non-payment proceedings to be initiated or passed it on to a bailiff.
Did ya' ever notice that in freeman/sovcit/tenderizer/pld world so many "successes" happen in settings known only to the brave rebel hero and that being the case can only be reported by the hero himself? We can figure that often the brave rebel misreads the incident, but the denizens of this forum can cite countless times that wannabe heroes have been caught red handed in lies regarding a claimed successes.

The sad net effect of these stories is that they encourage the gullible to try a "method" that has no chance of success. The stories are a sort of privileged speech in the woo subculture. The odds of a debunker getting on, and staying on, a woo pitching forum or Facebook page long enough to question one of these tall tales are about as long as getting to the big leagues and hitting Rick Porcello's first pitch over the green monster at Fenway.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Sent a message to Netpol, the one opposing Fracking, about putting the Chief Constable on notice and others also about sending their Oaths and using the 1215 MC to distress Lawful and peacefully. Got a message back 'We do not use arrant nonsense'. Forgive my words here. That was a bloody arrogant answer.

Davy Dall'oglio

Sedition. Plain and simple.

Matthew Braybrooke

Not sure who Netpol are but think they need to be put on notice! Don't you?
I can't help thinking the replies must be tongue in cheek micky taking. Read that way they are funny, taken at face value, really pathetic.

Surely it must occour to at least some of them that 'Putting on Notice' has never, does not now and will never impress anyone much. Or indeed at all.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote:The odds of a debunker getting on, and staying on, a woo pitching forum or Facebook page long enough to question one of these tall tales are about as long as getting to the big leagues and hitting Rick Porcello's first pitch over the green monster at Fenway.
Ooo, a baseball math problem.

First, we must estimate the probability that a theoretical rookie will have his first bat against the Red Sox. Different teams play each other different numbers of times, so depending on which of the 30 teams he plays for, this can vary a great deal. To make this simple, we'll say that 1/30 of all MLB batters are batting against the Red Sox at a given time. You said "over the green monster at Fenway", which requires the Red Sox to be the home team, so make it 1/60.

Rick Porcello pitches about 15% of the Red Sox' innings. So the probability of batting against the Red Sox AND Porcello is 1/60 x .15.

Porcello, so far in 2017, his given up a total of 25 home runs in 610 batters faced, an average of 4.1% of the time.

Of the 118 players who hit a home run in their first major league at-bat, 31 did it on the first pitch, or 26.3%.

(1/60) x .15 x .041 x .263 works out to about .0000027, or 370,000 to 1.

But, that assumes the player has reached the major leagues. Approximately 150,000 American high school seniors play baseball each year; each MLB season sees about 400 players making their debuts. That leaves a generous estimate of .0026.

Multiply another .0026 into the above and you get .0000000072, or about 139,000,000 to 1 against. Still better than the Powerball, which is 292,201,338 to 1. But not very likely.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

A baseball math problem
Now, if you'd used a grid-iron example, well, that I might have understood. Baseball is to the British as Cricket is to the Americans.
Netpol
https://netpol.org. Looking at their site, I can see why they would dismiss the views of PLD aficionados as 'arrant nonsense'. Fair comment, IMHO.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote:
arayder wrote:The odds of a debunker getting on, and staying on, a woo pitching forum or Facebook page long enough to question one of these tall tales are about as long as getting to the big leagues and hitting Rick Porcello's first pitch over the green monster at Fenway.
Ooo, a baseball math problem.

First, we must estimate the probability that a theoretical rookie will have his first bat against the Red Sox. Different teams .

. . . But not very likely.
Plus Porcello is a "ground ball" pitcher who gives up few line drives, let alone home runs.

The relevance to detaxers, freemen, sovcits, tenderizers, plders and the like is that their constant attempts at windmill tilting are the same thing as expecting to go 4 for 4 against a pitcher against whom the best hitters in the league figure they've done well, during 4 at bats, to have hit a couple of really hot grounders.

Freemen and the like can't even express what they want government and law to do. This foolishness has resulted in a subculture that prattles on about getting out of their bills and taxes with a few magic words as if doing so is the same as a magic swing of the bat that wins game seven of the World Series in the bottom of the ninth.

They are children.

While the adults of western civilization engage in an honest debate about the role of government this subculture is reduced to wondering why they can't swing their big ole plastic bats at the tee ball and use their birth certificates to pay the grocery bill.

They are little leaguers.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R

My Woo sense was correct. As per the above post, there never was any doubt in my mind that PLD was purely about not paying bills!

Somehow not paying for clean safe water is acceptable for David....

Further confirmation it's not about "restoring the rule of law back to the people" it simply "I believe the government should be paying my bills".

The sense of entitlement is astonishing! And the childish behaviour exhibited, well that's another matter.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Every freetard is a parasite.
So it looks as though Mel Michaluk will be awarded wih a CCJ. Good. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Every freetard is a parasite.
Brilliant, 166 posts and no one's answered the question.

I'll answer it for you Mel, have you filled the form in correctly... No, you're attempting to Counter Claim, for which you have to put forward an argument and pay a fee or it'll be dismissed. It even says on the bit of the form you posted up YOU HAVE TO PAY A FEE. :brickwall:

If you don't submit in a defence (which is different to a counter claim) you'll get a CCJ by default, probably in about 14 days from now. :snicker:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Somebody had the temerity ask if she'd pay if there was no flouride in the water & got banned.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R

My Woo sense was correct. As per the above post, there never was any doubt in my mind that PLD was purely about not paying bills!

Further confirmation it's not about "restoring the rule of law back to the people" it simply "I believe the government should be paying my bills".

The sense of entitlement is astonishing! And the childish behaviour exhibited, well that's another matter.
Even if Article 61 were current law, and if it were triggered correctly, I really don't see the Barons, or Queen for that matter, supporting free, water, electricity, rent, mortgages, free phones, removal of all traffic penalties, etc. Time and time again, David no phone credit, has had chances to explain why A61 is applicable, and why its application will result in free stuff for all, but he has never actually done this. Aside from a few grandiose statements that it woks, this is essentially a fiction built up in Davids mind to justify him not paying for things.In reality it is neither good valid law, or would do what he suggests even if it was. He just gets off on having follows do as he does, gives him a sense of power, and leadership he craves. HE is nothing more than a narcissistic attention whore, who isn't satisfied with bringing failure upon himself, he must share his failure with others, and successfully too, see Olli and Sharkcrab bait.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

hucknallred wrote:
Somebody had the temerity ask if she'd pay if there was no flouride in the water & got banned.
I find it depressing that anyone trying to raise even the mildest criticism or try a constructive debate is rounded upon by all those sharing the delusion and hounded out of town. Mel appears to be sticking both fingers in her ears and yelling loudly in the face of a reasonable observation. She truly deserves all the self-inflicted grief coming her way and not one of her ephemeral internet buddies will give two shits about her when the bailiffs gather.

Meanwhile Dave "I've never had a proper job" Robinson, full of love light and peace for his fellow man whilst urging (he says) non-violence has this to say;
David Robinson Good stuff....we've got loads of evidence of the traitors within our midst. No quater given when it comes to trials...they all deserve their life imprisonment or worse.
Oooh heck, Hanging Judge Robinson will be meting out death penalties by the score. So much for love light and peace. I do wonder what a quater is tho. :D

Meanwhile.....in a corner of Kent Krabbie continues to plot and scheme about 'seizing' a building. Some have been taking him to task about Ops Security which Bob recognises;
no good if everyone gets stopped before getting there lol.
Lazarus Laurence thinks otherwise
we want them to know we coming. distress them with worry. exact date an place disclosed on day.....
Like anyone gives even the remotest shit. Lazarus again trying to spread the word;
just posted my revised meme on hard brexit an britons against eu. 24000 people. my l.r posts get quite bit of attention there.....
24,000, not bad, Tranmere once had that many against Crewe Alexander in the League Cup 2nd round. Much discussion as the usual suspects volunteer their undying loyalty to Krabbie's venture. Sadly though Bob's been counting heads and has finally realised that he might have been ....a tad optimistic;
Okay it don't look like we're going to get 100 rebels so maybe I'll look for a smaller venue, we could really do with 50 though. Got about 10 definites at the moment.
One of them is probably Bob's mum.

I know, there's a brewery in Kent - Shepherd Neame just off the A2 in Faversham. Perhaps, if its not too much effort, the PLD'ers could gather there for a piss-up.

Now that'd be well within Bob's organisational skills. Wouldn't it?

Burnaby who's beer radar will have just gone off would probably even find an excuse to make it from the snowy wastes of western Canada FFS.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby who's beer radar will have just gone off would probably even find an excuse to make it from the snowy wastes of western Canada FFS.
If you don't mind I'm picky about the company I keep. I particularly value solvent boozing companions who are able and willing to cover their rounds. I assume that if I showed up with actual cash on hand I'd be overwhelmed with pleas, turning to demands, that I finance the entire refreshment portion of the historic takeover.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's all very reminiscent of a religion, isn't it? A religion gone mad.

I remember when this group used to write letters to Barons, seeking their support. That activity, while misguided, at least had something to do with the law as written.

Now, Article 61 is a thing you must personally take an oath to, or be guilty of treason. Anyone who dares question its power over all things is immediately branded a heretic, even if they are correct. The proclamations from high priest David Robinson are increasingly vague, self-serving, and threatening to non-believers.

We are witnessing the evolution of a cult.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote:If you don't mind I'm picky about the company I keep. I particularly value solvent boozing companions who are able and willing to cover their rounds. I assume that if I showed up with actual cash on hand I'd be overwhelmed with pleas, turning to demands, that I finance the entire refreshment portion of the historic takeover.
You could always stand them a round or two of Molsons 'just for fun'!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Footloose52 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:If you don't mind I'm picky about the company I keep. I particularly value solvent boozing companions who are able and willing to cover their rounds. I assume that if I showed up with actual cash on hand I'd be overwhelmed with pleas, turning to demands, that I finance the entire refreshment portion of the historic takeover.
You could always stand them a round or two of Molsons 'just for fun'!
Molson in the home of real ale? They'd have to meet in London for that. A bit out of range of their after 9AM bus passes.

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs/maple-leaf-bar
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R

Right you are, Jim.

My sense of it is that the two things that move freemen, plders and the like are promises that they can ignore the law, and that they are going to get all the bills paid.

If you want to form a new wing of the "movement" the whacky legal method you tout doesn't seem to make any difference. All that counts is that you tell the wannabes they can run every stop sign in town on the way to the superstore where they can use their birth bond, or whatever, to fill up the trunk with whatever they want.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:
We are witnessing the evolution of a cult.
I don't think it will ever get any traction as a cult or anything else. If you look at posts over a period of six months or so it's obvious that most active new members soon become totally inactive old members. In terms of die-hard members there's about a couple of dozen at most.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:Bob's been counting heads and has finally realised that he might have been ....a tad optimistic;
Okay it don't look like we're going to get 100 rebels so maybe I'll look for a smaller venue, we could really do with 50 though. Got about 10 definites at the moment.
10 definites = 5 actual attenders, at least one of whom will get lost or arrive too late. :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.