"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

Graham Moore is of the English Democrats, a party which seems to have certain ties to former BNP and EDL memebers -http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22268414

But as with seen with most freeman of the UK, it comes as no surprise!

The only surprise is David actually thinks he is the only authority on the Magna Carta.....well actually no it's not a surprise given the groups "cult" status!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Firthy2002 wrote:They are 2 sides of the same worthless and useless base coin.
FIFU
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

David Robinson, I know you read this forum, what do you think you are going to achieve by reporting South End Police, to the police?

You utter tool! Perhaps you should be explaining why you think the treaty of MC is still in force today? And how you believe a treaty can't be retracted? Like you know article 50 and the EU? Will the the EU carry on with the treaty and say Britain is bound by it when the UK leaves?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Robinson believes the police have no authority but when he believes someone has committed a crime he reports them to the police. :lol:
When it suits him the police have no authority but when it suits him that they do have authority, by magic, they have it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Robinson believes the police have no authority but when he believes someone has committed a crime he reports them to the police. :lol:
When it suits him the police have no authority but when it suits him that they do have authority, by magic, they have it.
It's utter madness! They all believe the police must do exactly as they say.
It's pure and utter failure to understand how a coherent state works!

There were no police constabulary during the MC period, but somehow via misunderstandings of different acts and treaties I'm sure they can pull a rabbit out of the hat!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Crab Bait thinks he only has to stall the Official Receiver for another 11 months and his bankruptcy will finish...
Robert White

Bankruptcy update. I thought they forgot about me but Gavin’s been on holiday and he bought me a present, another green book form PIQB questionnaire that’s 2 I’ve got now, I think he wants me to sign them. Well it looks like I’ll have to put him on notice next week along with K Jackson whoever that is. Only another 11 months to go it’s not as bad as they say this bankruptcy thing.
...I fear he's in for a nasty surprise.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

success for rebel David Lucas!!!1!!!
can someone advise me what comes next after a notice to stop? A court clerk has replied to me notice. dismissing it as nonsense and misrepresenting my position as a 'freeman on the land'

But king fucknut knows how to deal with it..
Since it will now be harassment and coercion to aid and abet high treason it becomes a police matter despite the fact that the police are aiding and abetting the crimes themselves. You will have a case file of evidential facts to report the crimes to the police, which will end up with you serving notices on them too most likely. You will still be creating a case file that would stand up in a proper court though.

I may write a very assertive and threatening Notice (threaten with the truth in law and that they will have to answer for their actions when the people rise up and demand the return of the rule of law.

To denounce what you have stated is sedition which is a very serious crime. They have provided you documented evidence of their criminality.so you have every right and duty to report the matter to the policy enforcers and, a Notice of intended prosecution might be worth serving?....up to you as you have completed the process and have the proof of your honourable attempt to remedy the matter.

I would demand a properly convened court de jure hearing, go after your local MP and imposter home secretary to demand it. It is treason to deny you due process of law under British constitutional law. It states within Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights that nobody will be incarcerated or levied against unless by a jury of their peers and by the common law. To deny these constitutional tenets is treason and evidently so.

The regime is getting bolder and ignoring the facts of course, there is little chance of actually getting justice whilst the entire judiciary are corrupt of course. You join the ranks of unheard claims and may have to pay under duress to protect your liberty. Unril we stupid people learn to unite and to act together under the constitution not much is going to change sadly....Peace.
And.....
Thanks David. What should I call this notice?

Hmm, any suggestions for our hero?

Edit-copy and paste fail.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

It states within Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights that nobody will be incarcerated or levied against unless by a jury of their peers and by the common law

Except it doesn't say anything of the kind. You'd think a leading expert in constitutional law would've actually read Magna Carta before pontificating on it.

What it ACTUALLY says...
No freeman shall be taken or imprisoned or disseised or exiled or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him nor send upon him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.
They always forget that last bit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
It states within Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights that nobody will be incarcerated or levied against unless by a jury of their peers and by the common law

Except it doesn't say anything of the kind. You'd think a leading expert in constitutional law would've actually read Magna Carta before pontificating on it.

What it ACTUALLY says...
No freeman shall be taken or imprisoned or disseised or exiled or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him nor send upon him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.
And of course it only applies to freemen, i.e. not in serfdom, i.e. Idiots like PLD.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote; Hmm, any suggestions for our hero?
as regards what David Lucas' latest notice should be called.

Ok, how about;

"Pointless Petition?"

"Gullible Gabblings?"

Or one for the US readers;

"Notice? schmotice!!!"

Or stretching things a bit;

"Finding Me-mo?" (groan)

Or a take on the classic Ealing comedy and probably the most apt;

"Passport to Pentonville?"
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:

What it ACTUALLY says...
And they almost always forget that a magistrate is a peer, usually an upstanding member of the community....but they can't see the value in none payment of debts so they must be treasonous folk
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Exasperation Proclamation.

The Entente Farciale
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote:Image

NOTICE of Total Gullibility and Errant Stupidity ??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

SteveUK wrote: And.....
"Notice that a bunch of numpties intend to rule Britain in true MC style (once the EU have handed it over)"
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think, though I'm not sure, that some of the PLD crowd are making a mistake in a definition that is much more typical of Americans than Britons. I have always assumed that since Peers of the Realm still exist and indeed are numerous enough that almost everyone knows the concept. In America we don't have Peers and a Peer here means one who is among the same as they. We're all peers here, and the most common usage is "a jury of one's peers" which to us means someone from the community, and not from the government.

In England, a Peer, at least in 1215, very much meant A Peer of the Realm, and what now defines a jury of your peers in King John's time would have been "a dozen grubby peasants who rather ought to get their asses back to the fields before I have them all whipped...."
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

They're totally and consistently wrong about law and history, why shouldn't they be wrong about that as well. I believe they are practitioners of universal ignorance.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Gregg wrote:I think, though I'm not sure, that some of the PLD crowd are making a mistake in a definition that is much more typical of Americans than Britons. I have always assumed that since Peers of the Realm still exist and indeed are numerous enough that almost everyone knows the concept. In America we don't have Peers and a Peer here means one who is among the same as they. We're all peers here, and the most common usage is "a jury of one's peers" which to us means someone from the community, and not from the government.

In England, a Peer, at least in 1215, very much meant A Peer of the Realm, and what now defines a jury of your peers in King John's time would have been "a dozen grubby peasants who rather ought to get their asses back to the fields before I have them all whipped...."
I'm not sure that's quite right, although IANAH. In my experience "jury of one's peers" always means "of one's equals", but as already stated by Steve the 'guarantee' of a jury is mentioned in the context of "No Freeman shall be ..." and there is no similar guarantee for the grubby peasants who were entirely at the mercy of the local lord.

I'm not sure when the phrase "peer of the realm", meaning barons and above, came into use, but in any case the Great Charter (1215 or any other edition) was written in Latin so the word 'peer' quoted could easily be substituted by another word without making the translation any less authentic.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Almost off topic, but am I right in my belief that King John was the first post-conquest English king who actually spoke English? I know that Henry II didn't speak a word of it, and I'm almost certain that Richard I didn't, either.

More off topic, I find it ironic that Richard I is in many ways the prototypical English king but he spent almost his entire reign outside of Britain and thought his titles Duke of Normandy and Duke of Aquitaine as being the more important. England was to Richard just a good source of money to go on Crusade.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Gregg wrote:In England, a Peer, at least in 1215, very much meant A Peer of the Realm, and what now defines a jury of your peers in King John's time would have been "a dozen grubby peasants who rather ought to get their asses back to the fields before I have them all whipped...."
I think that was pretty much it, in particular as far as dividing the population into lords and grubby peasants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege ... l_by_peers

In short, from sometime around the time of the Magna Carta the nobility could insist on being judged by other nobility, but that all stopped in 1948.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Morgan Spice yet another council tax rebel says Grocer Ted is in for it.
If you pay under duress then you're still aiding treason no if no buts its an easy way out plain and simple. Now i'm not blaming anyone here the poor guys did whats right for their families mainly, having to suffer because of some daft c*** named Edward Heath. and its people like him who are going down, lets make that clear.
He obviously doesn't know he's already gone down a hole in Salisbury Cathedral in 2005.