"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by grixit »

AndyPandy wrote:Why is it that FMOTLers ALWAYS end up splitting into factions and arguing about which of their useless processes is the one 'true' one, talk about twisted egos, truly pathetic ! :shrug:
David Robinson

Good morning rebels....

Just a quick one. Since Graham Moore has blocked me for pointing out the double think and illegal activity of his campaign, we have to seperate our group entirely from his.

Anyone using the white dragon symbol for their profile pic will be warned and removed from this group if they continue to support the opposition.
And Robinson's faction will henceforth use a red dragon. The winner gets to declare a "glorious summer".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

White dragon was so 2016 anyway, they need to be using the purple unicorn.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The dissenters are all distant relations to the original Barons, it is statistically very improbable that they are not, so they can just swear oaths to each other.

I claim descent in part from Ragnar Hairybreeks, and have decided to develop a taste for tweed trousers.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R

You can do anything under duress!

Bravo on this one, Dave!

Is running a Pub against the rules of A61?.....

Golden!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: You can do anything under duress!

Bravo on this one, Dave!

Golden!
Clearly you have not been paying attention Jim. Anything that makes money for the 'rebel' is permissible and anything that involves the 'rebel' paying money out is treason.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

JimUk1 wrote::haha:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2AW-R

You can do anything under duress!

Bravo on this one, Dave!

Golden!
He should ask Crab Bait how he got on by not paying rates when he ran a nightclub.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote:He should ask Crab Bait how he got on by not paying rates when he ran a nightclub.
But he's won hasn't he? Just needs to get that Official Receiver on notice of whatever and it's all behind him. What can possibly go wrong?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote:
hucknallred wrote:He should ask Crab Bait how he got on by not paying rates when he ran a nightclub.
But he's won hasn't he? Just needs to get that Official Receiver on notice of whatever and it's all behind him. What can possibly go wrong?
Exactamundo, what can possibly go wrong :!:

So how much do we reckon Crabbers has run up, couple of emails, a missed meeting and a letter.... Bout £1200 so far ??
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So who is Robert White (aka Crab Bait - Crabbie to his friends) of Park Road, Sheerness, Kent.

He joined PLD 4 months ago as he was looking for 'a solution' to his Commercial Rate bill of £30k+ due on nightclub premises he'd rented in Southampton - Kaos Nightclub Limited - for whom he was sole Director and his wife being Company Secretary. We speculated that he would have signed the lease as an individual rather than as a Company Director hence why he is personally responsible for the commercial debt.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Gregg wrote: We speculated that he would have signed the lease as an individual rather than as a Company Director hence why he is personally responsible for the commercial debt.
A plethora of freely available paperwork to download on Companies House

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04967491

Seems Mr & Mrs Bait were directors from 2003 onwards.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Thought I'd have a look at Graham Moore, the other 'leader'.

A tortuous thought process is revealed here:

https://thepeoplesbailiffs.co.uk/lawful-rebellion/

Leolin Price, the QC who is mentioned (credited, even) for supporting the invocation of A61, was a virulent opponent of the Maastricht treaty in the 1990s & its successors.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Back on the subject of being a rebel without rebelling duality in order to run a pub...
Raffaello Di'iorio

As man standing in honour with clean hands , using the Fiction as your game piece in the fictional game , whilst adhering to the rules required , seems in no way dishonourable to the extent that you have noticed your higher standing and whilst you reserve the right to play your way you will accord to the regs they demand... this is the way i myself interpret my standing having been a rebel some years now but also having served popes queens and prime ministers etc etc..
Or put another way... Don't let your 'higher standing' get in the way of doing anything to your own advantage.

I seriously wonder how long a pub is going to last in the hands of one of these geniuses. Making money from a boozer is nigh on impossible these days for people getting into the trade as the only places that are available are the ones nobody in their right mind wants. The only people making money from new tenancies these days are the shysters who advertise "Want to be your own boss? Want to run a pub?" tenancies and then keep the cash when the whole thing fails... Then rinse and repeat.

I can see it now... Three months in and the pub is haemorrhaging money, there's no money to pay the breweries so the rebel starts sending out the 'notices'. Three months and how ever long the stock lasts and that's it... Finito. Tenancy goes back on the market ready for the next sucker.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

In truth, when an organisation such as CAMRA is calling the number of pubs closing falling from 27 to 21 per week in a year a sign of a revival, then succeeding in the trade just seems to mean survival. If pubs offer food, then it has to have both quality and a competitive price. The exception seems to be Wetherspoon branded establishments, but I'm reluctant to actually call those pubs in any traditional sense.
Pub closures have now fallen for the second six month period in a row, demonstrating that the campaigning work carried out by CAMRA members is beginning to take effect.

1. The CAMRA Pub Tracker Number figures are compiled by CGA Strategy on behalf of CAMRA and cover the period December 2015 to June 2016. Pub closure figures are net closures, taking new openings during the period into account.

2. Total pubs in December 2015 was 52,750. Total pubs in June 2016 was 52,201. Gross closures over the period was 1,270 with gross openings of 721. Net closure total was 549.
From a CAMRA press release.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote:The exception seems to be Wetherspoon branded establishments, but I'm reluctant to actually call those pubs in any traditional sense.
Not in the traditional sense but the beer is usually well kept and the food is adequate when you consider the price.

There's a new place in the Old Town of Hull that has recently opened with room for about 20 people at most with a choice of two real ales or bottles and a food choice of chill with rice or chilli without rice. In my opinion it's genius marketing because the whole place stinks of chilli and after a few pints the smell becomes irresistible.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:
Wakeman52 wrote:The exception seems to be Wetherspoon branded establishments, but I'm reluctant to actually call those pubs in any traditional sense.
Not in the traditional sense but the beer is usually well kept and the food is adequate when you consider the price.

There's a new place in the Old Town of Hull that has recently opened with room for about 20 people at most with a choice of two real ales or bottles and a food choice of chill with rice or chilli without rice. In my opinion it's genius marketing because the whole place stinks of chilli and after a few pints the smell becomes irresistible.
as opposed to the stink of failure and shame from the pld/fotl/cfraud crowd?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Reminds me of this place;

http://www.camdentownbrewery.com/

Actually false advertising since it is located in Kentish Town.

Vancouver has had a brewing renaissance in the past twenty years as a result of the rise of small brewery operations with consumption on premise. There are dozens of these now in the greater Vancouver area. An extremely popular innovation. I was at the Camden Town Brewery earlier this year and it could have fit very comfortably into the east Vancouver brewery environment. It, like Longdog's new Hull establishment, had two food choices. Curry with chicken and curry without chicken. Not part of the brewery operation but an independent little business in the brewery courtyard.

This also is very much like our Vancouver brewpubs. They are not allowed to serve food so they are serviced by independent food trucks parked right outside the door. This has been so formalized at the Brass Neck, perhaps our most successful operation, that they have a weekly list of scheduled trucks. The truck staff even offer table waiter service in the brewery.

High-end food trucks are also relatively new, and huge, in Vancouver;

http://streetfoodapp.com/vancouver

I used to shun Wetherspoons but I've changed my position since they started getting serious about real ale. Some, like the Bransty Arch in Whitehaven (an old bus repair depot) or the Standing Order in Edinburgh (a magnificent old bank) are very attractive venues.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Chaos wrote:
longdog wrote:as opposed to the stink of failure and shame from the pld/fotl/cfraud crowd?
Hull has it's share of misfits who will happily try to spoil a quiet pint or six with mates by regaling you with the latest... or even oldest internet fuelled bollocks from legal theories to chemtrails to moon landings. I used to argue with them but now I prefer a "Look... Just fuck off eh?" :snicker:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
Chaos wrote:
longdog wrote:as opposed to the stink of failure and shame from the pld/fotl/cfraud crowd?
Hull has it's share of misfits who will happily try to spoil a quiet pint or six with mates by regaling you with the latest... or even oldest internet fuelled bollocks from legal theories to chemtrails to moon landings. I used to argue with them but now I prefer a "Look... Just fuck off eh?" :snicker:

I'm guessing you don't drink in Beechtree down your end then.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:
longdog wrote:
Chaos wrote:

I'm guessing you don't drink in Beechtree down your end then.
I am not familiar with this establishment. :shrug:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Vancouver has had a brewing renaissance in the past twenty years as a result of the rise of small brewery operations with consumption on premise. There are dozens of these now in the greater Vancouver area. An extremely popular innovation. I was at the Camden Town Brewery earlier this year and it could have fit very comfortably into the east Vancouver brewery environment. It, like Longdog's new Hull establishment, had two food choices. Curry with chicken and curry without chicken. Not part of the brewery operation but an independent little business in the brewery courtyard.

This also is very much like our Vancouver brewpubs. They are not allowed to serve food so they are serviced by independent food trucks parked right outside the door. This has been so formalized at the Brass Neck, perhaps our most successful operation, that they have a weekly list of scheduled trucks. The truck staff even offer table waiter service in the brewery.

High-end food trucks are also relatively new, and huge, in Vancouver.
Boston is undergoing the same thing. My son works for a local craft brewery which started in a hole in the wall, near South Station; and after seeing lines stretching around the block when New Release Day came, they set up a satellite brewery and taproom south of town, They have food trucks there on Saturday, since they cannot serve food themselves. Now, they have a beer garden on the Greenway, and he manages it; and they too have food trucks nearby. By the time that the beer garden shuts down for the season,they should have a brewpub/restaurant/beer garden for year-round revelry.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools