"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by AndyPandy »

Another one going to learn the hard way that PLD doesn't (and won't ever) work, I give it less than 7 days before she's arrested !!
Debbie Sherwood
This is the latest letter I received from MCC inviting me to their fake court on 3 August, or I would be arrested, I had to decline their invitation as there was no case to answer. Below this is my reply to them. I'm now awaiting their reply and will keep you all posted as to what happens. I may need some backup from members in and around Manchester.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Debbie Sherwood wrote: I may need some backup from members in and around Manchester.
:lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Debbie Sherwood wrote: I may need some backup from members in and around Manchester.
I'm on it ...
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Reminds me of a theory that was popular amongst local Vancouver area sovereign types for a while. They all had ongoing court cases about something or another and they came up with the idea that if they could pack the galley of the courtroom with supporters the judge would have to let the defendant go. They never got around to explaining how it was supposed to work. In any case they faced a practical difficulty. Eveybody wanted everyone else to come to their trials but nobody could be bothered to go to somebody else's trial. The only person who showed up on any kind of regular basis for all of them was me and I doubted that I counted as part of their support. Certainly my presence wasn't enough to induce the judges to dismiss charges.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I'm on it ...
You could probably fit it in on a break. I suspect the Magistrate is well used to deliberate non-payment of Council Tax defendants and has the art of progressing the cases finely tuned.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I'm on it ...
You could probably fit it in on a break. I suspect the Magistrate is well used to deliberate non-payment of Council Tax defendants and has the art of progressing the cases finely tuned.
The most likely scenario is that she'll be picked up on an arrest warrant whenever the wallopers have nothing better to do, held in custody until she can be bought before the beak and be jailed for a month or two like happened with Ollie Pillock. This will then be touted as a 'secret trial' in a 'secret court' by her fellow morons who will conveniently ignore the fact she failed to answer a summons in 'open' court.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory gro

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote: The most likely scenario is that she'll be picked up on an arrest warrant whenever the wallopers have nothing better to do.
That's usually about 1am in the early hours of a Thursday morning. They are the authors of their own misfortune, if they didn't send those stupid notices, (which are easily interpreted as 'I'm not paying') then committal proceedings (which they are then Ill advised to ignore) wouldn't be issued.

They just don't get it that it's a combination of non payment and the notices that are getting them arrested, bad combination! :Axe:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Love this, the gobby little non entity Ryan John Ellison trying to weasel out of backing Debbie up, getting pushed into it be Crab Bait :haha: :haha:
I won't really be much use since I've never used the process on anyone yet.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AndyPandy wrote:Love this, the gobby little non entity Ryan John Ellison trying to weasel out of backing Debbie up, getting pushed into it be Crab Bait :haha: :haha:
Don't forget offering to video proceedings (very naughty, and would achieve what exactly?)
Ryan John Ellison wrote:I won't really be much use since I've never used the process on anyone yet. Unless I go as a silent witness and put the live feed on here.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Just recording may get you off with a warning, streaming which is effectively publication should guarantee criminal proceedings.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

What a load of inarticulate gibberish, if I were him I'd write back 'What the f@ck are you on about you stupid woman' !
Mel Michaluk
Revamped version. Dear Rt Hon David Lidington MP,
I am writing to you as I have received no response at all from my local MP, Kevan Jones and feel it is a matter that should be brought to your attention.
May I apologise for the length of this letter, however, as you will read the subject matter and information presented herein is of utmost importance and beyond brevity.
Whereas I ask for and require nothing more than your time today and at most your general observations in relation and of relevance to the following letter. It is my intention to seek clarification on this matter and begin correspondence with you in, order to gain knowledge that is of credibility.
I have also contacted Chief Constable Michael Barton of Durham Constabulary and placed him on notice with regards to no response to my original letter to him, much like this, thanking him for his services and providing evidence to support my claims.
It is my right, also, to a Court de Jure as per Magna Carta’s Article 39, with regards to my being invited to Northampton County Court Business Centre instead of a Lawful court with regards to contesting paying for fluoridated, (poisoned) water. I have merely asked questions as to what my money is being used for and that I am not receiving the stated service of receiving ‘safe’ water and to confirm article 61 has been invoked in 2001.
Please find the contents section on the next page, and the relative information that follow throughout this letter. Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
rumpelstilzchen

If the water is poisoned why does she use it?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If the water is poisoned why does she use it?
Because water falls from the sky, it's her God given right to have water...... extracted, cleaned, delivered to her, her waste taken away and cleaned for her..... all for free!
rumpelstilzchen

In that case God had better go and get an unpaid job at the water board so that he can deliver his promise.
BHF wrote:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:In that case God had better go and get an unpaid job at the water board so that he can deliver his promise.
Northumbrian Water doesn't pay anyone to work, how can they when money is a fiction......
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Whereas I ask for and require nothing more than your time today and at most your general observations in relation and of relevance to the following letter. It is my intention to seek clarification on this matter and begin correspondence with you in, order to gain knowledge that is of credibility.
There's something about the phraseology that reminds me irresistibly of 419 scam emails.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ryan John Ellison wrote:I won't really be much use since I've never used the process on anyone yet. Unless I go as a silent witness and put the live feed on here.
Well, he was right for the first six words.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another new 'rebel' has suddenly discovered 'lawful rebellion' after being banned from driving... There's the usual blah, blah, blah not real courts, blah, blah, blah treason blah, responses and this breathtakingly dishonest reply from Crab Bait...
Robert White

Yeah I know how you feel John I got a 2 year ban which I admit I deserved for drink driving. Same with me they say I need to take a retest after 35 years driving with no accidents, no way I will be doing what they say.
What conceivable definition of 'no accidents' includes...
A van driver left a young motorcyclist with serious injuries after causing a head-on smash by driving on the wrong side of the road.

Jacob Brown was flung off his Honda motorbike, which became lodged in Robert White’s Citroen Berlingo van.

The 20-year-old victim suffered a fractured sternum and left arm, a bleed on the brain and internal injuries.

White, of Park Road, Sheerness, was jailed for 16 months and banned from driving for two years after admitting causing serious injury by dangerous driving and failing to provide a specimen.

Maidstone Crown Court heard Mr Brown was riding along Queenborough Road, Halfway, on May 3 when he could see the van coming towards him.
I suspect that a retest would be the least of his problems because with a conviction like that he'd be as near uninsurable as makes no difference. It begs the question though as to whether or not he's so far down the 'rebel' path he just drives anyway with no licence and no insurance.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think we have confirmed he drives, somewhere else here, or should we say he is actually travelling on public roads using a private conveyance, and is not a government vehicle or hire car, so the licencing and driving laws do not apply. As for no Accidents, that event wasn't an accident, it was a misunderstanding as to right of way for travel, enhanced by alcohol.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He drove 35 years with no accidents, his accidents only happened on those 17 nights and 12 days when he had boo boos. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.