"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Nah, we're just waiting for the INEVITABLE when she is in fact hauled off to gaol by those bailiffs, etc, who "have no powers", after all she told them to "do what you want", sure sounds like tacit permission to me. :snicker:
Well it certainly won't be the bailiffs who will haul her off to court, it'll be the police. The bailiffs will no doubt continue asking for payment before, during and after she ends up in clink. The jailing for refusal to pay isn't going to stop the council wanting their money.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another parent with a 'kidnapped' child roles upto the fmotl shores. Well, it worked for Anthony Wayne Abel!!

Welcome to meat grinder and not seeing your kid again Rebel Dave!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Nah, we're just waiting for the INEVITABLE when she is in fact hauled off to gaol by those bailiffs, etc, who "have no powers", after all she told them to "do what you want", sure sounds like tacit permission to me. :snicker:
Well it certainly won't be the bailiffs who will haul her off to court, it'll be the police. The bailiffs will no doubt continue asking for payment before, during and after she ends up in clink. The jailing for refusal to pay isn't going to stop the council wanting their money.

I think, in ND's defense, this is a distinction in the difference between UK and American terminology.

In the USA, a Bailiff is a county court enforcement officer (as such, their specific powers varies by state, sometimes quite so) that has the power to arrest and detain criminal suspects, they are for the most part the armed security in courtrooms during proceedings. In some states they are Deputy Sheriffs and fully sworn peace officers who carry a sidearm and wear a uniform, but in some they're something akin to a law clerk.

In the UK, a Bailiff is usually an employee of a private debt collection company empowered by a court, sometimes but not always collecting debt for government, but also for private creditors who have a court issued judgement. UK Bailiffs still have a tenuous connection to the courts, but mostly they are employees of a debt collector.

Its a fine point, but I see where there could be some confusion among us colonists.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I also included the "etc" which was to include constables, and whatever the local equivalents are.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I don't know if this gibberish has already been posted on here:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/practica ... 066035793/

within the crap David-got no credit on me phone-Robinson actually cites a legal authority which supports his claim that Article 61 really has been invoked:
Please be aware this document may be used as evidence.
Whereas you may be unaware of the evidential thus provable fact that Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 was invoked on said date, and which stands to this day as the political position of the British Isles and Commonwealth, please be warned that you are required to do due diligence on this extremely serious matter before replying to my herein concerns/claims.
TAKE NOTICE THAT: Caroline Davies reported the fact that Article 61 was invoked in the Daily Telegraph on 24th March 2001 (I have attached a copy of the transcripts as evidence – “Peers Petition Queen on Europe”).
So there you have it. The Crown, the government, the judiciary, the police, in fact, every single one of us are bound because of the authority of a very poorly written inaccurate newspaper article. :haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More utter madness
If a sudden financial collapse happens today…

THE CHANCELLOR MUST IMMEDIATELY TRIGGER AN ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THE 1914 TREASURY-ISSUED BRADBURY POUND AND SO ENSURE A PROSPEROUS, DEBT-FREE AND TAXATION-FREE FUTURE FOR US ALL!

by Justin Walker - Campaign Coordinator for the British Constitution Group and The New Chartist Movement

There is currently a lot of ‘chatter’ on the internet by political commentators and mainstream economists that another downturn in the global economy can be expected as debt levels rise into uncharted territory. However, some of the more controversial ‘outside the box’ financial experts believe that a collapse far worse than 2008 is now imminent as the central banking ‘globalists’ contrive to ‘re-set’ the global economy to their immediate advantage - a sovereign nation drowning in ‘debt’ is far more likely to be compliant to the will of global financial and corporate governance than a sovereign nation that is free from debt and therefore free from the tentacles of the very little known Bank for International Settlements with its central banking system that includes the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve.

The so-called ‘debt’ that the world is currently drowning in (apparently, the Derivatives Debt Bubble hanging over the world is now well over one quadrillion dollars) has been very largely arrived at by sovereign nations’ governments borrowing ‘money’ from the usury practicing private financial and banking sector – ‘money’ that has been created completely out of thin air as debt and which is not backed by gold or assets of any description. This is called ‘fraud’ by most normal people and the entire ‘debt problem’ is only perceived as such by people who are very ignorant of how money is actually created and by whom. And it is also the case of the British people not knowing their own history!

In August 1914, at the outbreak of the First World War, to avoid the imminent collapse of the private banks and the Bank of England itself, Parliament passed a Bill through Parliament in two days which authorised HM Treasury – not the Bank of England – to create, issue and control money that was debt-free and interest-free because it was based entirely on the wealth and potential of the British nation. The high-street banks reopened and people who had planned to withdraw their savings in gold were more than happy to accept these new Treasury notes created by HM Government and there were no problems at all concerning inflation. The private banking system was saved from collapse but unfortunately the politicians (who were, and still are, subservient to the wishes of the City of London) went back to borrowing debt-laden ‘money out of thin air’ from the private financial sector which resulted in the bankers being able to make a killing out of the killing on the Western Front. And it also meant that the National Debt went up unlawfully from £650 million in 1914 to £7,500 million in 1919.

The simple truth is this: any sovereign nation, through its treasury, can create, issue and control debt-free and interest-free money that is based entirely on that nation’s wealth and creativity (labour potential). This way, all of a nation’s essential needs can be met without the requirement for a complex and invasive taxation system; and without being dependent on the vagaries of the international money markets. And damaging and soul-destroying poverty and austerity need never happen again. A nation’s security, prosperity and indeed happiness can be secured forever by the use of this very simple, effective and proven measure of money creation (HM Treasury call it ‘M0’ whilst money reformers call it ‘Sovereign National Credit’). And our elected servants in Parliament need never again go to the City of London and the private financial institutions to borrow money; nor ever again need their decision-making be affected by the machinations of the privately controlled Bank for International Settlements with its global central banking system of increasing debt strangulation.

So, the bottom line is this: if a sudden economic downturn or collapse happens, then the entire part of our nation’s lawful economy – that is pensions, infrastructure, industry, share-holders and the value of our money – can be immediately under-pinned and protected by the Chancellor of the Exchequer. He does this by declaring that HM Treasury will now immediately resort to 100% M0. He does this by simply restoring the 1914 Bradbury Pound both as physical cash and as electronic money. The British economy will therefore become completely impervious to the international and privately controlled central banking system and the criminal mind-set behind it. And all of the British people will enjoy the rest of their lives living in a tax-free country that enjoys continuous prosperity rather than experiencing the cutbacks and food banks of austerity. Just look at what can be done - the NHS will have all the money it needs to provide a first-class service; the vulnerable and the elderly in our society will have all the social care they need; and the Armed Services will have all the personnel, equipment and resources that they require to effectively defend our nation’s shores and sovereignty. And all student debts will be written off without delay whilst all future education will be free at source. Not a bad list to show what can be done by simply harnessing common sense and an historical precedent that worked brilliantly!

But the only way all this will be allowed to happen is if people send this article to everyone they know – it’s only our collective ignorance that allows the present criminal, usury-based and debt-creating money system to prevail. The bankers and financiers are scared stiff that this simple and proven solution will soon become common knowledge. So, it’s up to you – please help to make this go viral!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sounds good to me;
So, the bottom line is this: if a sudden economic downturn or collapse happens, then the entire part of our nation’s lawful economy – that is pensions, infrastructure, industry, share-holders and the value of our money – can be immediately under-pinned and protected by the Chancellor of the Exchequer. He does this by declaring that HM Treasury will now immediately resort to 100% M0. He does this by simply restoring the 1914 Bradbury Pound both as physical cash and as electronic money. The British economy will therefore become completely impervious to the international and privately controlled central banking system and the criminal mind-set behind it. And all of the British people will enjoy the rest of their lives living in a tax-free country that enjoys continuous prosperity rather than experiencing the cutbacks and food banks of austerity. Just look at what can be done - the NHS will have all the money it needs to provide a first-class service; the vulnerable and the elderly in our society will have all the social care they need; and the Armed Services will have all the personnel, equipment and resources that they require to effectively defend our nation’s shores and sovereignty. And all student debts will be written off without delay whilst all future education will be free at source. Not a bad list to show what can be done by simply harnessing common sense and an historical precedent that worked brilliantly!
Similar to what Dove was promising once NESARA was passed. We're still waiting on that since Dove inconsiderately decided to die in 2010.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Why are the UK sovs so fond of The Bradbury pound?

US sovs make this kind of argument about gold-backed currency, because fiat money is bad and all that.

But as I understand it, the Bradbury pound was the very opposite; a temporary note that was uncharacteristically not redeemable for gold, intended to preserve national gold stocks during World War I. What on earth would be the point of bringing them back when England isn't on the gold standard anyway? What magical quality are they supposed to have?
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:Why are the UK sovs so fond of The Bradbury pound?

US sovs make this kind of argument about gold-backed currency, because fiat money is bad and all that.

But as I understand it, the Bradbury pound was the very opposite; a temporary note that was uncharacteristically not redeemable for gold, intended to preserve national gold stocks during World War I. What on earth would be the point of bringing them back when England isn't on the gold standard anyway? What magical quality are they supposed to have?
I think I can explain in a few short words.... They're talking shit.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:

I think I can explain in a few short words.... They're talking shit.
Right. Next you're all going to tell me that NESARA is just bullshit too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Right. Next you're all going to tell me that NESARA is just bullshit too.
Not me. I have an advance NESARA packie right here that I will let you have for $2,500.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Right. Next you're all going to tell me that NESARA is just bullshit too.
Not me. I have an advance NESARA packie right here that I will let you have for $2,500.
Sorry, my wife's made me stop buying them. She has absolutely no investment sense. She won't even let me buy dinars any more and that one is lock-solid guaranteed. We won't discuss what she said about my dong.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In August 1914, at the outbreak of the First World War, to avoid the imminent collapse of the private banks and the Bank of England itself, Parliament passed a Bill through Parliament in two days which authorised HM Treasury – not the Bank of England – to create, issue and control money
The actual plan was to remove the sovereign and half sovreign from circulation because it was rightly suspected that the war was going to cost a lot more than the country actually had in its pockets. The Treasury note was issued because the lowest denomination Bank of England note was £5. The urgently needed £1 and 10 shilling notes were rushed out by the government in such haste that the first issue Bradburys were printed on paper usually used for postage stamps, and the design was rudimentary. The second issue was a little more professional in design, and the third issue and the last to bear the Bradbury signature was quite a decent looking note. The treasury issues continued signed by Warren Fisher until after the parition of Ireland, at which time the Bank of England had got a decent design for pound and ten shilling notes into production, and the treasury notes were retired. Most of them anyway, first issue Bradburys go for £100 and up, all treasury issued notes are now keenly sought after by collectors. In an earlier life as a bank note dealer, I have had all of them at one time or another.
The Bank continued with the traditional 'white fiver' and other higher denominations till after WWII when the results of Operation Bernhart, the Nazi forgery operation, finally led to the retirement of the large value white BoE notes. I have a couple of the Nazi forgeries and they are a brilliant job.
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

because they're eejits ... our 'friend' Mr Tsigarides put in a FOI about the Bradbury Pound in August last year - https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... bury_pound
Dear Her Majesty’s Treasury,

I will be grateful if you would confirm from your records, that the original Bradbury Pound was issued for use by the men and women of England, to use for the purchase of goods and services; and that the Bradbury Pound was issued without the need to pay back any interest, as it was backed up by gold - and could be redeemed at any time, upon request, for gold.

I will additionally be grateful if you would confirm from your records, if HM Treasury has any current plans to re-introduce the interest free Bradbury Pound; to be used by the men and women living on the land that is governed by the United Kingdom, to purchase good and services.

Thank You.

Kind Regards.

Yours faithfully,

George Tsigarides
they will be sad to know that there is no plan to ever re-introduce this magic money making piece of paper
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... y.pdf.html
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
longdog

Post by longdog »

the Bradbury Pound was issued without the need to pay back any interest, as it was backed up by gold - and could be redeemed at any time, upon request, for gold.
Why is a gold-backed currency any more 'interest free' than a fiat currency? :shrug:

In any event an interest free loan to these cranks is no different to an interest bearing loan. They don't think they have to even repay the capital because reasons.

I can only assume they think the reintroduction of the Bradbury would lead to somebody, somewhere, for some reason giving them free money.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

@SS, thanks for the history lesson. What I find curious is that "the government printing money" is usually what sovcits rail against, not try to bring back. I frankly think a lot of them use the term Bradbury pound without knowing what it means. They seem to have latched into it as some kind of UK equivalent of the "bring back gold-backed currency" argument US sovcits like to make.
Siegfried Shrink

TheNewSaint wrote:They seem to have latched into it as some kind of UK equivalent of the "bring back gold-backed currency" argument US sovcits like to make.
Significantly, the treasury notes were the first NON-gold backed British banknotes, the first ones that you could not walk into a bank and come out with gold and silver coins. By the time the war was over the gold sovereign would cost you about one pound ten shillings in paper. Which could have been worse. Now the rate is about £250 paper to one pound in gold.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm quite certain that was NOT the answer George wanted, not that it really matters as he understands none of it and has no clue as to what the Bradbury Pound was to begin with.

Is he still making nonsense requests, or have they finally cut him off as a nuisance?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Simon Robertson

Every excuse for war, and every war in modern times has been created by Rothschild the Dracula draining assets through killing and wars.
"If Hitler succeedsin establishing his polivy of establishing permanent peace in Europe, the high financier (corporate bankers) will cease to exist."
Ah yes... That well known pacifist and Humanitarian Adolf Hitler :haha:
Siegfried Shrink

Sometimes reading this forum is like turning over stones to find creepy crawlies.