"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:Also, Rob when is this great building seizure going to happen? He's been awful quiet recently? Perhaps he's stuck in the plotting room? :thinking:
He has been VERY quiet hasn't he? I wonder how his 'lawful rebellion' against the Official Receiver is coming along.

Speaking of absent friends I wonder what happened to Creepy Charles Spencer. The last thing I remember from him was a committal hearing for non-payment of council tax which he wasn't going to.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

PLD have achieved a 101 page thread which has to something to go down in history for.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Probably more and less complimentary attention than they have ever gotten anywhere before.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: What is it with them, do they think their intended audience can't read?
Probably near the truth. I suspect a lot of the FMOTL types aren't literate to much of an extent. Hell, you only need to read some of their Facebook postings. They are the sort of person who can't differentiate between hyperthermia and hypothermia, anything with more than three syllables is not in their vocabulary, and they won't bother looking it up in a dictionary.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I disagree with some comments and I hate to bring politics into quatloos, which I won't, but Bertiebart and trump.

Whilst the people on here are logical and open minded to either debate or the merits of a rule, there is a growing rhetoric of conspiracy fuelled by the net.

I'm not sure what the trigger is, my own personal theory is the collapse of the financial sector and the realisation that money doesn't grow on trees, has left many people searching for answers that in reality, are described as rich lifestyle on beer money! Which everyone, rich or poor has had to endure.

Whilst I agree the government has no need to teach people about financial matters, I can not help but think it may have avoid or, educated certain people as to the true source of thier woes!;

Over confidence in the Banking system! Which has lead them to believe it's all being a conspiracy!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:I disagree with some comments and I hate to bring politics into quatloos, which I won't, but Bertiebart and trump.

Whilst the people on here are logical and open minded to either debate or the merits of a rule, there is a growing rhetoric of conspiracy fuelled by the net.

I'm not sure what the trigger is, my own personal theory is the collapse of the financial sector and the realisation that money doesn't grow on trees, has left many people searching for answers that in reality, are described as rich lifestyle on beer money! Which everyone, rich or poor has had to endure.

Whilst I agree the government has no need to teach people about financial matters, I can not help but think it may have avoid or, educated certain people as to the true source of thier woes!;

Over confidence in the Banking system! Which has lead them to believe it's all being a conspiracy!
Here's a suggestion which is far more mundane... Smartphones.

I'll admit I don't really have much in the way of evidence beyond coincidence but think about it... Even 15 years ago when I first got the interwebs you had to be moderately literate and intelligent to even get anywhere with a PC, even if only to the extent of knowing which wire went where and the only 'social media' was forums like this one. Without wishing to be offensive the Quatloos forum software is very, very dated... You can't even post images directly from your hard drive and posting images or links and selectively quoting people is virtually clockwork unless you know your ubb codes.

Now consider a smartphone... Most of them come ready loaded with all manner of social media apps that require no more skill to set up or use than it takes to plug the charger in. It's all handed on a plate to every child, technophobe and moron who can scrape up £50 for the handset and £10 for some credit. Not only that it encourages the consumption of 'news' that is at best superficial and at worst condensed into a 30 second video that fits on a five inch screen. Even my local newspaper's website has self-loading videos on most pages.

I have a smartphone and I think they're wonderful gadgets but I very rarely use the internet on mine except for news headlines on the bus to the pub, settling 'what was the name of that bloke who.....?' discussions in the pub or looking up the times of the next bus on the way home from the pub. Everything else I use a 1920x1080 monitor... Well... Two 1920x1080 monitors to be precise.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Is this guy for real !!
Dean Renshaw
Hi all sent out 3rd notice to the council but I have a question, I want a shotgun!!! as I love clay pigeon shooting !!! Trouble is do I need a licence? As these come from the police !!! What do I do?
Does he not know about Hungerford and Dunblane or the fact the rest of us don't want just anyone wandering round with a gun, sorry but this guy is a t@$$er !
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Fortunately these days my impression is that he would have to belong to a club to stand a chance of getting a licence. Then him being accepted, affording the club and equipment and be willing to comply with the storage rules, rather narrows the chances of it actually happening.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think it's still the case that a Shotgun Licence, unlike a Firearms Certificate, is a 'will issue' licence which the Chief Constable must issue unless he has a good reason not to and a refusal without good reason can be challenged in a magistrates court. As long as he's got a more or less clean criminal record, and he's not suffering from a serious mental illness he's pretty much entitled to a licence.

As for being a member of a club... I've not been shooting for a while but all the clay shoots I have been to have been commercial operations where you turn up with your gun, pay your £20, and blast away merrily. There's no actual 'club' to be a member of. Security is a minor problem, a good quality padlock and chain fixed to the wall is acceptable.

What made me laugh most about that thread was Crabbie playing Billy Big Bollocks again...
Robert White

If you need a licence I can probably knock you one up, no charge of course.
What a prune :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And another rebel loses their home.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:And another rebel loses their home.

Surely is he's sworn an oath to a Baron, he's under the Barons protection and should be able to couch surf there :thinking:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

JimUk1 wrote:I can not help but think it may have avoid or, educated certain people as to the true source of their woes!
Quote: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Sadly, you can't teach someone who is unwilling to learn - or, in my humble opinion, who is not willing to take responsibility for themselves: both of which are core factors that hit OPCA types.

On the financial front, I've had personal experiences along the lines:

Person: I don't need to know anything about investing... I just hand my money over to an investing manager (IM) and they invest my money for me*!

Any attempt I made to help them understand that unless they are heavily and actively involved - that manager is investing for them "as a crap shoot" at best. Different people have different goals for their investing. A person who wants to retire on double the income they're used to living on needs a more aggressive investing strategy then one who wants to retire on a matching income. But... try to explain this point (let alone all the other factors involved) and....

Person: I don't need to know that... I don't have time for it.

So the individual expects the IM to do what's best for the individual when the IM has many, many clients - some of whom are actually taking an interest in their investments and strategies.... yup..... good luck. I guess the individual believes the IM can read minds and "just know" what the client wants.

All the education for the OPCA woes is readily available. But:
1) They don't want responsibility for their choices
2) They feel they're owed something by society which is not owed
3) They feel they can just take it

Granted - there are those looking for help because they ended up in a very stressful situation and they end up panicking - but I feel they're the smaller percentage of the OPCA crowd. The ones that tend to start down the path, quickly realize how disastrous to themselves it really is and get out of it.

* To add: yes, an IM has a fiscal responsibility - but only to the extent of the knowledge the customer provides. If the customer says "I'm only comfortable with investing vehicles that are as secure as GICs" (guaranteed investment certificate) then do not be surprised if the IM only ever invests the money given in GICs and the growth rate simply isn't anywhere near expected. That responsibility is with the caveats and limitations of how much info is shared between the client and the IM - and a lot of people are uncomfortable sharing all financial info with anyone, even their IM. Not a surprise given the more info you provide a single individual, the easier it is for a corrupt person in position to walk away with your money. And all it takes is 1 corrupt IM to make it harder on everyone involved including from a trust factor.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

As an IM looking after HNW individuals in a former life it is interesting to read this, and I agree entirely that the IM can only act on the personal profile and Investment Objectives given to them. When it then goes wrong it is amazing how much more information appears, quite often it will merely back up what the IM has been doing anyway.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Idiot David gets short shrift . Seems to think the agent believed in A61 whereas she actually thinks he's just another crackpot.

I was phoned yesterday by an arrogant goon demanding money with menaces because I accidentally drove across a bus lane over a year ago. I began by angrily stating her demand was unlawful and that the magistrates court aiding and abetting the council was outside lawful jurisdiction. She smugly continued to state that she was within her right and would continue demanding settlement from me.
But then I declared my standing under article 61 of the Magna carta. This stopped her in her tracks. Her tone of smugness turned to one of defeat. She said 'Oh you've been on the internet' and simply hung up the phone.
If your friends are hesitant to believe you regarding the effectiveness of lawful rebellion, please pass my story on to them.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote:Idiot David gets short shrift . Seems to think the agent believed in A61 whereas she actually thinks he's just another crackpot.

I was phoned yesterday by an arrogant goon demanding money with menaces because I accidentally drove across a bus lane over a year ago. I began by angrily stating her demand was unlawful and that the magistrates court aiding and abetting the council was outside lawful jurisdiction. She smugly continued to state that she was within her right and would continue demanding settlement from me.
But then I declared my standing under article 61 of the Magna carta. This stopped her in her tracks. Her tone of smugness turned to one of defeat. She said 'Oh you've been on the internet' and simply hung up the phone.
If your friends are hesitant to believe you regarding the effectiveness of lawful rebellion, please pass my story on to them.

is this a new posting by someone else that stole it or a repost by the original? I've read this before.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's the original post. I only just spotted it and thought it was too funny not to put here.

The best comedies never grow old.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another one trying to blow a simple matter, in this case being caught doing 37mph in a 30 limit, into something more serious ..
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... ction_list
Mark Abbott > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
I got to 2 no notice and this came though, I never got round to sending 3rd letter it's still to post, I've never admitted to driving, I still don't think a crime was omitted at 4 mile over on a quiet road.
And the courts are not legit, we're do I go from here do I go or miss it. I know enough to know I'm right in doing what I'm doing but not enough to get by in court. Is there away if demanding a court de jure
If he actually read the letter then he's see that he's already been convicted, of both the speeding and failure to provide information. Which incidentally takes some doing, as without that information they don't actually have evidence for the speeding allegation. Still since he didn't turn up to dispute either, he's been found guilty on both counts. So 9 points. And presumably he already had at least three because his next post refers to a court hearing to decide disqualification. Still at least he knows he right in what he's doing. Doubtless it just needs the final notice to make it all go away.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... ction_list
longdog

Post by longdog »

Still since he didn't turn up to dispute either, he's been found guilty on both counts.
Tacit acquiescence is a bugger innit? :mrgreen:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

It's not about dodging financial obligations, honest!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 032069663/
David Robinson wrote:Good afternoon rebels....
The single mission of the lawful rebellion movement is to reassert the consttution so that British law (created by the people) can be used within all courts of law to stop the destruction of our sovereignty.
We are not using the constitution simply so that we can save money, athough that is a natural consequence of standing against the present criminal administration.
The major aspects of standing under the invocation of article 61 MC 1215, are to reestablish courts of law and to demand that the police observe the law and their Oaths of office.
The command to rebel is a royal command by a constitutional monarch, it is apart of the equal cnsideration expressed within the peace treaty of 1215. whereby the people promised not to harm the monarch or its heirs as long as there was a peaceful remedy against the usurpation of the monarch. The 'security clause' (article 61) was created to protect the monarch as well as to protect the people from foreign rule.
By using the process we use we are educating those aiding and abetting a criminal regime and collecting evidence against traitors who do not abide by the truth in law. At some point in the future we shall reassert the common laws and customs of the people again and those aiding and abetting the regime will be dealt with according to law.
Our movement uses evidenced truth ONLY to stand against those coercing us into aiding and abetting high treason. All we need is YOU to assist us and we will bring back a syatem of service, equality and justice to Britian and the entire commonwealth. There is no defence against evidenced facts. Peace.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

There is no defence against evidenced facts
Presumably that doesn't include the evidenced facts that this crap doesn't actually work.

What have we had so far?.. Numerous Council Tax liability orders, eviction, bankruptcy, charging orders, multiple traffic convictions made worse and a jail term... Have I missed anything? :snicker: