"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:As an aside I really like this one ..
Brian Williams > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
Anyone in or around Birmingham that could countersign my oath for me? Just been flatly refused by colleagues at work. I'm not from Brum and don't have any mates here & family down south. So maybe easier if I could find some like minded people in the area. I live in Kings Norton. Maybe one evening next week? Thanks
I notice that he got one offer to countersign. If England's second city with a population of one million can only scrape up two 'rebels' it doesn't say much for their chances of revolution.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

For some unfathomable reason I have a really hard time equating not paying a speeding ticket with morals, of any kind, except maybe lack thereof, or even seeing the/any connection, unless it is the good old "you're not the boss of me" moral, and then I understand perfectly. What I do see is the stupid pratt choosing to listen to as someone put it "a load of dead-beats on the internet" instead of his wife. That DOES NOT lead me to expect continued marital bliss. Not. At. All.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
Brian Williams > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
Anyone in or around Birmingham that could countersign my oath for me? Just been flatly refused by colleagues at work. I'm not from Brum and don't have any mates here & family down south. So maybe easier if I could find some like minded people in the area. I live in Kings Norton. Maybe one evening next week? Thanks
I notice that he got one offer to countersign. If England's second city with a population of one million can only scrape up two 'rebels' it doesn't say much for their chances of revolution.

I actually find it quite comforting that only 1 numpty stood up. The brummies have gone up in my estimation.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Regular contributor rebel Charles spence is demanding the police transfer his case to crabbies made up court
Placing Staffordshire Police under Article 61. They were made to answer me, by the IPCC. I have told them that I wish to have them hauled in front of the COMMON LAW Courts which hopefully will be set up tomorrow by Robert White and others. This is only part of my A61 to them, much much more to follow . What all this does is HIGHLIGHT the CORRUPTION by the POLICE, CPS and JUDGES ETC to prevent Justice being done against them. This Case from 1979, actually is CASE LAW, a LEGAL PRECEDENT was set by the JUDGE in calling the POLICE and CPS CORRUPT. Time for them to FACE JUSTICE and the WRATH of the PEOPLE.
:snicker:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote:Probably too late for him to back down now in any case. The classic way to minimise loss in a case like this is offer to plead guilty for speeding if they drop the FTF. I can't see that working at appeal following conviction. If he's even within time for an appeal. His stupid notices rule out setting aside via Statutory Declaration. So I can't see any way out of the two convictions totalling probably over a grand in fines, costs, surcharge. All that's so far undecided is the totting up disqualification. I can't see him managing to articulate a successful Exceptional Hardship plea even if the facts justified one.
Too late now, he's already been found guilty and like you say those notices mean he can't so a statutory declaration, get the order reversed and deal with it properly... No cure for the stupid gene I'm afraid !!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

So all eyes on Glasgow tomorrow, where Mr White will be setting up a common law court. This will have jurisdiction across the whole of UK, apparently. What's that? English and Scots Common Law are different systems? You might think that, I might think that, it might be generally accepted as a historical fact, but noted constitutional expert Robert White sets us all straight with this clever and closely argued rebuttal.
Don't think because it's in Scotland it doesn't apply to other UK countries, common law is common law and the UK is a common law united country no matter what the politicians say.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I predict the influence of the Common Law Court will fail to extend much past the pub where its held, up until they get kicked out of even that for being general annoying gits.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

These idiots seem to think that, just because they say something is so, then it comes to be. Reminds me a bit of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuGIgf-ICHM
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Too bad some of these people can't be subjected to genuine AD 1215-style justice. Like being buried up to their neck in a pit of nightsoil, for example.
Is nightsoil what I think it is?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SteveUK wrote:
longdog wrote:

I actually find it quite comforting that only 1 numpty stood up. The brummies have gone up in my estimation.
What does countersigning his oath really mean? I know that countersigning a promissory note makes the countersigner equally liable for the amount due, but what about an "oath"? Is it simply witnessing the signature?

If its the latter, I would assume that any notary could do that. You do have notaries public in the UK, don't you (or something similar)? In the US a notary is not a party to the document, nor are they providing any legal basis for the contents. They are merely attesting that, on a certain date, the person signing the note did so in the notary's presence.
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
longdog wrote:

What does countersigning his oath really mean? I know that countersigning a promissory note makes the countersigner equally liable for the amount due, but what about an "oath"? Is it simply witnessing the signature?

If its the latter, I would assume that any notary could do that. You do have notaries public in the UK, don't you (or something similar)? In the US a notary is not a party to the document, nor are they providing any legal basis for the contents. They are merely attesting that, on a certain date, the person signing the note did so in the notary's presence.
We have commissioners of oaths who do pretty much the same thing and solicitors will witness documents for between £5 and £10 but the number of circumstances where this would be necessary are few and far between. Wills need to be witnessed and so do probate claims but other than that pretty much nothing. For ordinary 'prove your identity' forms like passports, driving licences, firearms licences any 'person of good standing' who knows you personally will do>

I don't get the need to have your rebellious 'oath' countersigned other than somebody, somewhere along the line thought it would give the worthless crap an air of legalistic worthiness. The implication from the 'need' for a signature is that there is a need to prove the person purporting to have signed it actually did so but who really cares? They're not applying for official documents and there's no money hanging on it so who is ever going to challenge its authenticity... As opposed to its value of which it has none.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

noblepa wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:Too bad some of these people can't be subjected to genuine AD 1215-style justice. Like being buried up to their neck in a pit of nightsoil, for example.
Google it.

Just please don't post any images if you find any.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Over on Creepy Charlie's thread...
Carl Francis

Awesome bro, im taking my case to The Hague. My complaints went through the roof of the IPCC Home Office Attorney Generals Office and CPS. White supremacists have taken over our judicial system, Human Rights and Convention Rights. I would love to use our Rule of Law and Artical 61 but they will not let me, the Rule of Law does not discriminate but it appears to be illegal to prosecute the police because racism is terrorism as difined under the Terrorism Act 2000
First rule of taking your case to an international tribunal... Get the right court in the right city and the right country first. Den Haag is the home to the ICJ and the ICC which don't hear cases from individual. If he means the ECHR that's 600km away in Strasbourg. :haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:Over on Creepy Charlie's thread...
Carl Francis

Awesome bro, im taking my case to The Hague. My complaints went through the roof of the IPCC Home Office Attorney Generals Office and CPS. White supremacists have taken over our judicial system, Human Rights and Convention Rights. I would love to use our Rule of Law and Artical 61 but they will not let me, the Rule of Law does not discriminate but it appears to be illegal to prosecute the police because racism is terrorism as difined under the Terrorism Act 2000
First rule of taking your case to an international tribunal... Get the right court in the right city and the right country first. Den Haag is the home to the ICJ and the ICC which don't hear cases from individual. If he means the ECHR that's 600km away in Strasbourg. :haha:
I think he would be better taking his case to Amsterdam, then Den Haag. Possibly the bulldog bar on the inner ring canals.

I think more people would listen in there than at any court in England :snicker:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

noblepa wrote:
Yup; and considering what these gormless buffoons spew out, online, they are well familiar with the substance.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Still no breaking news from Glasgow !!!1!!

Options.

- didn't happen, nobody turned up
- a few people max, realised waste of time and just sat there awkwardly.
- thousands turn up, amazing legal judgements made and we'll all be arrested tommorow.

My REs are on the second.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Still no breaking news from Glasgow !!!1!!

Options.

- thousands turn up, amazing legal judgements made and we'll all be arrested tommorow.

Really Steve... And you a greyhound owning member of two years good standing (and three months lying down)... You should know by now that 'a few people' is more than enough to convene at least 'a few' common law courts. I have the highest hopes that tomorrow Crabby will be announcing the establishment of The Sheerness Common Law Court of Record (covering Sheppey, Thanet, the rest of Kent East of the Medway, the rest of Kent West of the Medway, Essex, Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, the Isle of Wight, Middlesex, Surrey and those parts of France within a 50km radius of Calais. Crabby will of course be acting as judge, jury, clerk, usher and tea lady.

I have no doubt Bobby's bankruptcy will be overturned as a matter of great urgency.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Still no breaking news from Glasgow !!!1!!

Options.

Really Steve... And you a greyhound owning member of two years good standing (and three months lying down)... You should know by now that 'a few people' is more than enough to convene at least 'a few' common law courts. I have the highest hopes that tomorrow Crabby will be announcing the establishment of The Sheerness Common Law Court of Record (covering Sheppey, Thanet, the rest of Kent East of the Medway, the rest of Kent West of the Medway, Essex, Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, the Isle of Wight, Middlesex, Surrey and those parts of France within a 50km radius of Calais. Crabby will of course be acting as judge, jury, clerk, usher and tea lady.

I have no doubt Bobby's bankruptcy will be overturned as a matter of great urgency.

That's very kind of you longdog. You're right, I was starting to lose my faith in PLD to not retake the UK. I think it's just exhaustion. I'll remember to keep my doubts private from now on.its how David would want it after all.

:mrgreen:
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

SteveUK wrote: I have no doubt Bobby's bankruptcy will be overturned as a matter of great urgency.

But, hang on, Mr Bait doesn't accept that the bankruptcy order is valid, so he won't see the need to overturn it. He is more likely to levy a lien on the OR. Image
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote:
SteveUK wrote: I have no doubt Bobby's bankruptcy will be overturned as a matter of great urgency.

But, hang on, Mr Bait doesn't accept that the bankruptcy order is valid, so he won't see the need to overturn it. He is more likely to levy a lien on the OR. Image
If memory serves Tom Crawford had his 'victory' overturned by a common-law court.