"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:
aesmith wrote:You couldn't make it up ...
David Robinson > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.

Good evening rebels....

How many others are experiencing a high pitched ringing in their head or ears, and if so where abouts are you in the country please?
Perhaps the ringing is tinnitus, that, or his head is like a bell, hard on the outside, nothing much on the inside
A week or so ago he posted about the ringing in his ears and blurred vision so, assuming he still reads this, I'll give him the same medical advice I did then.... Ringing in the ears and blurred vision are classic signs of hypertension. He should see a doctor before it causes permanent damage. Of course hypertension isn't as 'romantic' as genocide by HAARP/5G/Smartmeters/the ZionistNWO/Chemtrails but it is at least real.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: A week or so ago he posted about the ringing in his ears and blurred vision so, assuming he still reads this, I'll give him the same medical advice I did then.... Ringing in the ears and blurred vision are classic signs of hypertension. He should see a doctor before it causes permanent damage. Of course hypertension isn't as 'romantic' as genocide by HAARP/5G/Smartmeters/the ZionistNWO/Chemtrails but it is at least real.
Now you say it, that does ring a bell :haha:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too much cheap pot??? Hypertension would work too.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote:Of course hypertension isn't as 'romantic' as genocide by HAARP/5G/Smartmeters/the ZionistNWO/Chemtrails but it is at least real.
But what if it was hypertension inflicted by HAARP/5G/Smartmeters/the ZionistNWO/Chemtrails? I bet you didn't consider that possibility.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote:
longdog wrote:Of course hypertension isn't as 'romantic' as genocide by HAARP/5G/Smartmeters/the ZionistNWO/Chemtrails but it is at least real.
But what if it was hypertension inflicted by HAARP/5G/Smartmeters/the ZionistNWO/Chemtrails? I bet you didn't consider that possibility.
What about listening to crappy Youtube videos with your headphones turned up too much? As forced on the public by the Illuminati.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote:
It's part of the duties of ZionistNWO shills like me to NOT consider that possibility.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The Rat King makes a plea, which sounds like a badly disguised request for cash.
Good morning rebel friends/family...
The regime is doing all that it can to cause us distress. My personal circumstances are as follows.
Since I had no choice but to receive entitlements to the welfare state again after leaving Glastonbury and moving to Daventry, the DWP have failed to pay the rent to the landlords of the caravan park I moved to. They now claim they never received the tenancy agreement or the letter of eviction that occurred after 3 months of no rent. I was forced to seek alternative accomodation.
The accomodation I moved into is a flat in Daventry owned by a housing association. The rent and service charges are very high and the DWP have NOT paid the service charges. There is a defecit of over £1,400.00. The housing association are making demands on me to pay this deficit.
The fact is that I pay £9.42 p/w to cover service charges not applicable to the DWP, which I have paid every month.
When I moved to Daventry they made me apply for Universal Credit which is paid at the rate of £317 PCM. They claim that I should pay £277.00 pcm to cover the rent which would leave me with £40 per month to live on.
I am also being defrauded by the DWP and CAPITA who deny me entitlements to disability benefits, even though I was assessed by the DWP many years ago who proclaimed me to be unfit to work (due to having muscular dystrophy) and, that I was awarded DLA (low rate) for life, which I can prove because I still have the paperwork stating that and, that I have provided a letter from my GP also confirming my condition and inability to work they simply ignore this and carry on regardless.
These crooks are stealing some of the entitlements every month also...they stole nearly £80 last month stating that £63.00 of that was for unpaid rent...which THEY owe not me....they are also stealing money to pay for an illegal fine demanded from me 5 years ago by the corrupt courts, which I refused to pay after I used the process to get them all to back off.
I am being further harassed by the corrupt council for council tax who demand over £1000. I am in the process of rebutting their criminal demands (see the files).
Another annoyance is that Eon (electricity suppliers) have been ignoring my letters when I have asked them to supply me by post a bill for the electricity I have used to date. I will put them on Notice to demand the bill....I think they are all colluding in order to get me into massive debt. I am managing to save money for electric however but its not easy living on such a meagre amount.
I have an extensive case file which I will be presenting to the corrupt police who will do bugger all as we know, but it has to be done. Since there is nowhere to get justice these days and I am being impoverished by the regime, they will eventually leave me no choice but to leave the flat but I wont be giving up easily.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Poor David, fighting for his god-given common law right to sponge off the state. And apparently not getting 100% support from his followers either ..
Mark J Howard
I realise that not everyone is in a position to do this but I claim nothing from the Powers That Shouldn't Be and never will. I have no savings and very few possessions but I am no longer a Benefit Slave
However it looks like Dave is set on remaining a Benefit Slave ..
David Robinson
Yes...well I need to be considered and respected by thoise I work for. I was even ripped off by the managers of the King Arthur in Glastonbury...and that was after I saved one of them 3k demanded by HMRC.....you tend to lose faith in the people when things like that happen....sometimes I wonder why I even bother.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I wonder how many people involved in David Robinson's benefit case had to listen to his "you are committing treason" act, and decided that other people were more worthy of their time and effort.
sometimes I wonder why I even bother.
So do I, David. So do I.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm pretty sure you are asked what the service charge is on your benefit application and that your benefit includes paying towards it. So "the DWP have NOT paid the service charges" isn't down to the DWP.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rosy

Post by rosy »

His DLA claim will have finished and he'll need to apply for PIP. The criteria for PIP are more stringent than they were for DLA but just like DLA it is awarded on the basis of how the claimant's disability impacts on them rather than on a diagnosis. Just being diagnosed with MD is not enough for a claim to succeed, he'd need to show that he has mobility difficulties and/or cannot undertake various activities of daily living (or that he needs help with them).

I was awarded DLA on an indefinite basis (there's no such thing as 'for life') but when PIP was rolled out in my postcode area, I still had to apply for PIP. If Dave has applied for PIP he will need to do a lot more than provide an old GP letter, there's a horrendous form to fill in and then almost every claimant has to attend an assessment. If he's applied and been refused, he can appeal. But if he's still turned down, he might have to accept that his disabilities may not be 'bad' enough to score enough points for PIP.

I do feel somewhat sorry for his dire financial circumstances, but there is help out there for him if he needs it - he'd have to abandon all his ridiculous ideas about common law and so on - and he'd have to work with an advisor to ensure he's getting everything to which he's entitled, to get his debts and fines paid, and perhaps to encourage and help him into work that he can manage with his disabilities.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Robinson's latest post demonstrates perfectly how the leech depends more on the state continuing to exist than the rest of us do. He really is a ponce.
Put me on notice, Robinson. :whistle:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rosy

Post by rosy »

His rent would have to be £597 per month for him to have to contribute £277 a month towards it - that seems a lot for a 1 bed flat in social housing in Daventry. Of course, it may be that he's moved to a 2 bed flat so the rent contribution is restricted. He should get £78 per week towards his rent in Housing Benefit if it's a 1 bed.

He should only be paying £3 a week for council tax with the rest paid by benefits, so how he's managed to run up a bill of £1000 for the past year(s) is a puzzle.

He would get more UC if he can demonstrate he is eligible for disability benefits.

Or he could get a job. :beatinghorse:

(I can't work but then I am entitled to the top rates of PIP both for mobility and daily living, and I have carers coming in which is paid partly by my PIP entitlement. I am leeching off the system, I guess, but I spent many years paying a lot of tax & NI when I was able to work.)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He's mentioned before about refusing to have an assessment, and restated it again here. He really only has himself to blame if he's not receiving all the benefits that he could be entitled to.
David Robinson
Colin Worrall yes I've been a thorn in their side for years....I've been targeted for some years now...they stopped my entitlements back in 2013 because I would not consent to an Atos assessment....I put them all on Notice of my standing etc...and have a completed case file that would stand up in a court of law....
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:
David Robinson...and have a completed case file that would stand up in a court of law....
So go to court then.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

There seems to be a lot missing or wrong in the Dear Leader's account of his circumstances. However, what is clear is that rather than wasting his time on vexating public services, he'd be better off going to CAB or a similar agency, who know what they're talking about, and could ensure he was getting all his entitlements.
rosy

Post by rosy »

aesmith wrote:He's mentioned before about refusing to have an assessment, and restated it again here. He really only has himself to blame if he's not receiving all the benefits that he could be entitled to.
David Robinson
Colin Worrall yes I've been a thorn in their side for years....I've been targeted for some years now...they stopped my entitlements back in 2013 because I would not consent to an Atos assessment....I put them all on Notice of my standing etc...and have a completed case file that would stand up in a court of law....
What a dipshit. I hold no brief for ATOS having experienced an assessor telling flat out lies on one assessment I had, but if he wants to claim benefits he has to jump through the appropriate hoops. If he chooses not to, and to try to baffle them with his bullshit notices, he only has himself to blame for his financial circumstances.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

rosy wrote: I am leeching off the system, I guess,
Not at all. Genuine cases are one thing and those people (imo) should receive all the help they need. But then you get arseholes like Robinson who despises the state and claims it is not legitimate but demands that the state supplies him with everything he wants. To top it all he thinks he should not have to pay for anything.
That makes him a leech.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:
aesmith wrote:
David Robinson...and have a completed case file that would stand up in a court of law....
So go to court then.

exactly.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Let's see how my OPCA speak is:
David Robinson
I was even ripped off by the managers of the King Arthur in Glastonbury...
What he really means: they fired him unjustly and didn't pay him the severance he feels they should have.
David Robinson
and that was after I saved one of them 3k demanded by HMRC
What he really means: he gave the poor individual some advice on how to fight the 3K - but the corrupt powers that be ended up adding on additional costs/fines so the individual gave up and paid out. But that payout wasn't Daves fault... the person should have seen the situation through to closure - even if that closure resulted in loss of property. Can't blame Dave for that... after all his Legal advice was sound and would hold up in any Court held in the local Pub.