"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

If it's a 'non' court, why then is he giving it legitimacy?

What an utter tool!
rosy

Post by rosy »

If being jailed for wilful refusal to pay council tax is classified as a win, David Robotham must be looking forward to basking in his glorious victory. Nine months four and a half months inside might get him to understand that all these notices are as powerful as bogroll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Isn't this the guy who was facing a twenty grand confiscation order or do time? I don't think his 'McKensie friend' will hear much of a case as it'll be...

"Where's the defendant?"
"He's not here m'lud"
"Have him arrested... No bail"
"Yes m'lud"
"NEXT!!"

Or possibly...

"Where's the defendant?"
"He's not here m'lud"
"Sentenced to nine months on the confiscation order and three months for failing to answer bail. Have him arrested and taken straight to jail"
"Yes m'lud"
"NEXT!!"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:Isn't this the guy who was facing a twenty grand confiscation order or do time? "
It's not an either / or situation, he still needs to pay the Proceeds of Crime Order (plus the 8% interest which is accruing daily) even if he's jailed, they'll take possession of his home whilst he's inside, that's what he's been fighting to keep.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:yet another conversation with a senior policeman, which took place in his imagination
Further to my conversation with the retired senior police officer last week (he retired at rank of inspector)….
Rank and file serving constables, sergeants and inspectors have zero confidence in, and some animosity toward their representative body, the Police Federation from whom they take instruction on all procedural matters. This body is made of a board from each of the 43 regional police forces. Because “no serving officers will risk any form of disciplinary for breaching established procedures and protocol,” he suggests ‘lobbying the bobby’ at this board level to establish their standing.
This is absolute nonsense. The Police Federation is, in all practical purposes, a trade union. It lobbies on pay & conditions, represents officers within disciplinary hearings, etc. The Fed has no role whatsoever in defining operational procedures.

Influential guidance is issued by the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC) - previously known as Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) - and more recently by the College of Policing.

Any established police officer would know this vital distinction, and a veteran Inspector would know it very closely. Our correspondent is undoubtedly a fantasist.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AndyPandy wrote:
grixit wrote:Gonna write a little letter, gonna mail it to my local MP
It's a binding little notice that i want my member to see
It's Lawful Rebellion, gonna get me everything free!

You know the people are rising, they won't pay any more dues
There's cops committing treason and it's all because of the jews
It's Lawful Rebellion, but it won't be shown on the news

I'm under Article Sixteen, i don't need insurance or plates
I'm standing in honor so you can't make me pay any rates
It's Lawful Rebellion at the pub with all of my mates

i'll let someone else finish it.
I thought it was Article 61 ? :snicker:
Oops. make that "I'm under A Sixty-One..."
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

i have a mckenzie friend going on my behalf to see if the case is indeed listed or what the outcome is in my absence
Correct me if I'm wrong, but i thought McKenzie friends couldn't represent someone who is not present.

Though I suppose that wouldn't prevent someone from going to the courthouse, viewing the list of cases, and sitting in the audience to hear the verdict.

Pretentious to the bitter end. :snicker:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AndyPandy wrote:
longdog wrote:Isn't this the guy who was facing a twenty grand confiscation order or do time? "
It's not an either / or situation, he still needs to pay the Proceeds of Crime Order (plus the 8% interest which is accruing daily) even if he's jailed, they'll take possession of his home whilst he's inside, that's what he's been fighting to keep.

this might be where there's a misunderstanding. from what I've read, he's giving it to them on the silver platter. no 'fight' whatsoever.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

TheNewSaint wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but i thought McKenzie friends couldn't represent someone who is not present.
A McKenzie Friend can't address the court at all, except with exceptional permission.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I thought this lot usually sent in their Strawman/settlor/person/agent/representative along in these circumstances. Or he could always open up Google Maps, send in the little yellow chap. Either choice would be equally effective :)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think we need a sweepstake on the mysterious mckenzie friend. £1bn REs to the winner. Candidates :

Ollie, having first hand experience of the application of A61 successfully!!!1!!

The ghost of Mr Ebert, returning to haunt the court from (presumably ) beyond the grave.

Mr Thomas Crawford. Renowned expert in not losing your house.

Guy Taylor, if allowed day release from his community work order.

Chrissy Morris, on proviso that the BBC and Laura Kussenberg come along to film it.

REs in the pot folks !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but i thought McKenzie friends couldn't represent someone who is not present.
A McKenzie Friend can't address the court at all, except with exceptional permission.
I would also think that the "friend" can't do anything if the defendant isn't there.
SteveUK wrote:I think we need a sweepstake on the mysterious mckenzie friend. £1bn REs to the winner. Candidates :

Ollie, having first hand experience of the application of A61 successfully!!!1!!

The ghost of Mr Ebert, returning to haunt the court from (presumably ) beyond the grave.

Mr Thomas Crawford. Renowned expert in not losing your house.

Guy Taylor, if allowed day release from his community work order.

Chrissy Morris, on proviso that the BBC and Laura Kussenberg come along to film it.

REs in the pot folks !
Not on your list but reasonable odds, unfinished film maker Ken Thompson.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

aesmith wrote:I couldn't seem to find an understandable explanation as to whether a council tax debt arising after bankruptcy was incorporated into it, or whether it would still be separately enforceable after the bankruptcy is discharged.
as a CT debt *after bankruptcy* would not have been included in the bankruptcy petition, the debt will still be classed as enforceable.

Some debts prior to bankruptcy will be enforceable too

See ~ https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt- ... -bankrupt/
When creditors can still chase you

Creditors are allowed to carry on chasing you for payment of certains kinds of debts, including:

secured debts, such as a mortgage or charging order on property

debts where a bailiff has got a walking possession order or controlled goods agreement made before your bankruptcy. If you don't pay, they'll be able to remove and sell your goods

magistrates court fines

maintenance arrears

child support arrears

social fund loans

student loans

any payments a court has ordered you to make under a confiscation order, for example for drug trafficking
debts to HM Revenue and Customs, who have a right to recover payment by taking belongings after bankruptcy. They can't try to make you pay in any other way, for example by taking money from your wages

council tax arrears for which your local authority has obtained a council tax liability order before bankruptcy - your local authority has the right to use bailiffs to recover payment after a bankruptcy order is made. They can't make you pay in any other way, for example by taking money from your wages.

rent arrears - your landlord can't force you to pay these, but if you don't they may be able to evict you.

If creditors are contacting you about any of these debts and you want to come to a payment arrangement, you'll need to respond to them and try to make an agreement for paying what you owe.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote:It would seem our old chum David Robotham is prepared to take the martyrs route and burn at the stake tommorow.

I feel another Ollie situation coming on. 9 months bird- will he or won't he when he faces the abyss? We'll find out soon enough!
well fellow rebells this may well be my last post for about 9 months,my non court appearance is tomorrow with a 'promise of prison if i fail to pay up' so i pretty much think that this time tomorrow ill be in jail,i have followed the process fully and have had no reply in substance from 1)JUDGE KATHERINE TURNER OF BIRMINGHAM CROWN COURT 2)JUDGE MARK WALL QC SAME ADDRESS 3)THE CHIEF CLERK OF THE COURTS .BIRNINGHAM MAGS 4)MATTHEW WILLIS BIRMINGHAM CONFISCATION TEAM 4)M SEATH .CLERK IN CHARGE OF THIS CASE 5)AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH SENT TO ROBAB BI OF SAME UNIT ,PLUS ALL NOTICES OF OPP TO CURE.i have a mckenzie friend going on my behalf to see if the case is indeed listed or what the outcome is in my absence,i will tyr to post tomorrow if i can, wish me luck brothers and sisters because i will not yield to them .tomorrow or ever again in my lifetime
It's been a massive win for David and his McKenzie Friend, with the judiciary in disarray and his case dismissed.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

mufc1959 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:It would seem our old chum David Robotham is prepared to take the martyrs route and burn at the stake tommorow.

I feel another Ollie situation coming on. 9 months bird- will he or won't he when he faces the abyss? We'll find out soon enough!
well fellow rebells this may well be my last post for about 9 months,my non court appearance is tomorrow with a 'promise of prison if i fail to pay up' so i pretty much think that this time tomorrow ill be in jail,i have followed the process fully and have had no reply in substance from 1)JUDGE KATHERINE TURNER OF BIRMINGHAM CROWN COURT 2)JUDGE MARK WALL QC SAME ADDRESS 3)THE CHIEF CLERK OF THE COURTS .BIRNINGHAM MAGS 4)MATTHEW WILLIS BIRMINGHAM CONFISCATION TEAM 4)M SEATH .CLERK IN CHARGE OF THIS CASE 5)AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH SENT TO ROBAB BI OF SAME UNIT ,PLUS ALL NOTICES OF OPP TO CURE.i have a mckenzie friend going on my behalf to see if the case is indeed listed or what the outcome is in my absence,i will tyr to post tomorrow if i can, wish me luck brothers and sisters because i will not yield to them .tomorrow or ever again in my lifetime
It's been a massive win for David and his McKenzie Friend, with the judiciary in disarray and his case dismissed.

what a stunning win , and even special branch are on the case (not) !!!!1!!!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

mufc1959 wrote:It's been a massive win for David and his McKenzie Friend, with the judiciary in disarray and his case dismissed.
I think if they'd put in a bit more effort they could have ended up with said McKenzie Friend incarcerated as well as Mr Robotham. A double win.

Meanwhile Debs is still on the hook for her council tax, but has had a brilliant idea to get seizure of her goods. Does she think she's the first to have tried that one? There's a child like naivety about all of them.
Debbie Sherwood > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent. wrote:Continuing the saga, got up to this little notice from the 'bailiffs' this morning. On Monday I sent the MD the 3rd Notice of Default and yesterday I sent him a Misprison of Treason Notice, both have been received and signed for. I've already sold all my goods and chattles to my daughter for £1 and renting back at £1 a year. I could do with some advice now as to how to proceed. Take care my friends.
Further down she's planning to add to those wasting Police time by reporting as a crime the council's enforcement steps, apparently undeterred by the recent reports of people doing exactly that and achieving nothing.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I notice that despite the falsity and fraudulent nature of both court and warrent, Mr. Rowbotham has decided it is the better part of wisdom to run and hide. (Visiting family and friends)
Sound move, I doubt if the police are that bothered about finding him if he is not at home since they know he will turn up eventually somewhere. No hurry.
I imagine this will cause some difficulty with employment or benefit payments, whatever he does.

Nowadays benefits are usually paid into an account and accessed with a cash card. Not major sleuthing to see where he is drawing cash.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I doubt if the police are that bothered about finding him if he is not at home since they know he will turn up eventually somewhere. No hurry.
No APB? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Not even a BOLO
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yes, but for all these minor technicalities, such as being convicted , being on the run and the police in hot pursuit, let's not forget the positives !
Great work David Robotham