"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:its going from bad to worse for wanna be drug dealer Robotham.
Good morning fellow rebels I had s phone call from the non warrant officer and she had told me that I jsbe a live warrant out for my arrest and has arranged for me to attend the non court hearing on Thursday 26 October at 9,30 am at Birmingham magistrates office ( court) I obviously won't be attending,she also said if I pay the now 21 k now that I don't have to go!!! ,just for the money, jokers,Are we ready to rock and roll??
but sadly, he also lets slip that his missus has buggered off because of all the nonsense
I have to sell my home to satisfy the bastards I'll then be homeless,my wife had left cos she can't take the stress anymore because she has a disability and on supposed to be caring for her,l don't have anything left to lose apart from my freedom and dignity so I'll stand and I'll fight the treasonous paedos
another roaring win!!!1!!!
What's the betting Crabbie decides to use this time and date as a rallying call to 'seize the building' in the name of awful webellion.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Why are their enemies always described as “treasonous paedos”? Is there any actual evidence of this or simply a baseless poisonous slur?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Quelle surprise!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

my wife had left cos she can't take the stress anymore because she has a disability and on supposed to be caring for her
That's just sad.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:Why are their enemies always described as “treasonous paedos”? Is there any actual evidence of this or simply a baseless poisonous slur?
The second one.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rosy

Post by rosy »

TheNewSaint wrote:
my wife had left cos she can't take the stress anymore because she has a disability and on supposed to be caring for her
That's just sad.
Poor woman, I hope she has someone to care for her now. As for Robotham, that's his Carer's Allowance stopped!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I have to sell my home to satisfy the bastards...
No! You don't mean that house you funded with profits from peddling illegal drugs? Damn, that's so unfair pal, what's the point of being a criminal if you don't get to keep the proceeds? You should write to your MP, or maybe see if those Dragons are a bit more effective than Robinson's merry band of inadequate online whingers.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Brian Williams

I've just noticed a spelling mistake on the A5 flyer...practical lawful dissent with an extra i in the practical....oops

Pete Ponchorat Maddison Connor.

You naughty boy!
You didn't spell check properly/

3000 flyers for Practiical Lawful Dissent.

:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Amateurism in every possible way.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Practiicle is that like some strange form of tickling
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Lookiing at the picture of those flyers, 1 word springs to mind. Shithole.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

A tree gave its life to make those...things. Not sure what to call them, because while they are unlikely to be successful in their intended role as recruitment posters, they appear equally useless for the only other possible function, i.e. personal hygiene of the posterior.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This poster from awhile back is much better:

Okay, it's still stupid, but it's much more appealing and effective.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

And it's already the proper color to serve as toilet paper! But yes, it is slightly more likely to intrigue viewers enough to get them to the website.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

In looking at it again, it may not be PRACTIICAL it may be PRACTHICAL. Look closely at the bottom right flyer, it looks like there could be a connecting line, and the double II looks like the H in WITH in the brown box.

In thinking about that, should their full name be PRATHICAL LAWTHUL DITHENT then?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I rather like PRACTHICAL for something that is both practical and ethical. Shame neither applies in this instance.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Just the words "constitutional activism" in that military, A-Team font is going to turn most people off. Because I reckon that most British citizens realize they don't have a constitution per se, and recognize this approach as being imported from America.

The older poster was much more appealing. Not the color I would have picked, but it's friendly and makes an interesting proposition.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I'm not so sure about the use of "TRUE FACT!"
If something is not true it is not a fact.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

The A-Team font comparison is pretty apt. "Today, still ignored by the government, they survive as rebels of (mis)fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A[61]-Team!"
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Derek Robinson (no relation to the fearless PLD leader, so far as I know as I think he's in Scotland) has been to a non-court. Well technically he hasn't, his 'propria persona' did as settlor and various other entities which looked a lot like him BUT WERE NOT HIM. Oh no matey, not him. He's truly greater than the sum of his parts.

Our Del has been caught out in some sort of tachograph infringement (for US readers, I'm not sure if you have them but here's a rough guide) and decided in his pig-headed obstinacy to go head to head with authority. In his own words;
Okay... briefly... the case is about infringements of driving hours on a PCV tachograph... nothing exciting... hence my decision to enter the lions den lol..
So far so ordinary but now the madness starts;
so basically i went to court and prepared a 14 page script that I was going to use...
Hang on, I thought someone else went in his stead? What could possibly go wrong. He continues;
problem is I never got past the first couple of sentences before the district judge threw a hairy conniption fit and ran out of the court...
wonder what caused the beak to do that? Wonder no more;
all I said was ... and I quote verbatim... I am here in regard to this matter... I am here in 'propria persona' as 'settlor' and 'beneficiary' of the 'estate' being administered in this case relating to the 'named defendent' ... I am not here in a 'representative capacity'.
That must be some Sov Cit holy trinity, a prile of invisible friends, the propria persona, the settlor and the beneficiary all managing to squeeze their way into court together with Derek himself who was there too. But not really.

That form of words or variations thereof has an absolute cast iron brilliant 100% success rate in UK courts. And everywhere else so far as I know. The success continues;
the Judge, refused to 'hear' me and basically abandoned the court... question is this... as he has now issued a 'warrant' for my arrest for 'failing to attend court' how would you proceed??
I would say, proceed straight to the non-jail my friend for a non-stay at her non-majesty's pleasure - just as soon as McPlod catch up with you and execute the non-warrant. After all YOU didn't turn up, just some fanciful constructs you learned about from dodgy video posted by some redneck in the US of A or maybe one of Burnaby's mates. Maybe one of the Holy Trinity will take the rap for you Del, do something noble like in the opening sentences of a Tale of Two Cities.

Rodney has a useful suggestion and a link to some crackpot You Tube;
I may be totally wrong but I believe saying "I am a private person in common law" covers both common law jurisdiction and administrative. That way they have to 'hear you'...
You are right Rodders, you are totally wrong.

There's no magic words or bizarre ritual which will win the court over but some clowns will try this, over and over with the same outcome. What's feckin' wrong with these people?

Derek, get yourself some proper representation or Big Mal in D wing will end up making you his 'non-bitch'.