"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
David Robinson wrote: I have personally met police constables that quietly support our political stance, also ex Magistrates and a high court judge (now retired).
What a load of old bollocks.

Challenge to Mr Robinson: Name the judge.
Give him time, he hasn't thought out that part of the story yet. You think it's easy to come up with this kind of stuff? True baloney takes time.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

JimUk1 wrote: From: David Robinson
I write to you as a representative and spokesperson for a group of thousands of like-minded individuals who share the same concerns as I.
Thousands? I doubt he could come up with a dozen, even including the 25 barons....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Arthur Rubin wrote: I doubt he could come up with a dozen, even including the 25 barons....
Especially since, if I recall correctly, at least one of those barons is deceased.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote: I doubt he could come up with a dozen, even including the 25 barons....
Especially since, if I recall correctly, at least one of those barons is deceased.
And cares at least as much now as when he was alive.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

It's certainly impossible for him to care any less. I'm not sure how negative (below zero) quantities of care would work.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Coming from a rather theological background, internal inconsistencies in belief systems irritate me more than they should.

Which is why I find myself grinding my teeth as I mentally ask, how if the legal system is invalid to the point where cannabis is not illegal, how come Mr Robinson has an 'entitlement' to benefits? Magna Carta is silent on the subject. And if all taxes are illegal how the flaming bloody hell does he imagine those benefits should be funded?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This is why I advocate the government taking the sovrun/FOTLers' arguments to their logical conclusion and agreeing that they are not under the law of the country. So they no longer have to pay taxes or bills or anything of that nature anymore; they will not be required to have a driver's license/permit nor have to carry insurance. And then, before the FOTLer starts exulting in his victory, explain that this also means that they do not receive the protections and benefits of the law. So they cannot expect police to protect them from assault, theft, and murder, that they will not be allowed to receive fire/first aid care from emergency services and they will certainly not be entitled to any payments from the government for illness, unemployment, education as well as not receiving government-provided health care. The magistrate should, as a courtesy, advise the FOTLer that they are basically now at the mercy of any thugs or villains out there who know they will be not prosecuted for crimes against the FOTLer - since the court will be making the emancipation of the FOTLer a public announcement in order to notify all sections of government and finance/business that the FOLTer is now outside the protection and benefit of the law.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They could do it at the beginning of the criminal arraignment cattle call on Monday morning, where all the weekend arrests are waiting for their bail hearings, just to let all of them know there's a fair target gonna be getting out of court just about the same time.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

That's an excellent suggestion and reminds me of time when a federal district judge was handling a summons enforcement for the IRS due to the individual in question who had been refusing to cooperate with providing the information listed on the summons. Our recalcitrant anti-hero had basically stood the judge up on two separate dates to provide the information in court, and the judge issued a warrant for his arrest.

By the time Dumb-dumb was brought in to the courtroom, the judge was in the middle of a hearing regarding some violent gang members who were going to federal detention that day. He interrupted their hearing and turned to the detained taxpayer and asked him if he had managed to finally get the information and bring it with him. The prisoner replied that he had not and was in the middle of celebrating his birthday when the arresting officers had shown up. The judge turned to the gang members and said, "Well, guys, guess you have a birthday to celebrate with our friend here since I am sending him with you to detention." The gang members laughed, the taxpayer was stunned into silence, and the next morning, when he was brought back to the court, he assured the judge he would have all the information to him before the end of the day.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

The Observer wrote:This is why I advocate the government taking the sovrun/FOTLers' arguments to their logical conclusion and agreeing that they are not under the law of the country.
The only problem that I see with this otherwise excellent proposal is the fact that as long as the sovrun/FOTLer remains inside the borders of the country, they are still in effect benefiting from the protection of the country's military despite not contributing to its funding. In order to truly be effective, we need to figure out how to strip them of military protection as well as legal protection.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:The only problem that I see with this otherwise excellent proposal is the fact that as long as the sovrun/FOTLer remains inside the borders of the country, they are still in effect benefiting from the protection of the country's military despite not contributing to its funding. In order to truly be effective, we need to figure out how to strip them of military protection as well as legal protection.
How about dropping them off on one of those abandoned North Sea forts? Leave them a couple of fishing rods and tell them to make the most of what they've got.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My solution would be similar but initially involve arrest for immigration offences and they would be held at immigration detention centres until their asylum seeker status or whatever was established. Government tries to do straightforward cases within six months, but it isn't very successful at it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Perhaps an exchange program could be implemented wherein a first world sovrun/FOTLer is exchanged for a hardworking person from a third world nation. I have seen this suggested on Quatloos in the past (in fact, I believe it was Wankspittle's suggestion).
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You would have to figure out foreigner exchange rates, for example...
I'll give two Mexican truck drivers and an Asian software engineer for the fat, stupid and unemployable bigot. But you have to transport the redneck to the border
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Perhaps an exchange program could be implemented wherein a first world sovrun/FOTLer is exchanged for a hardworking person from a third world nation. I have seen this suggested on Quatloos in the past (in fact, I believe it was Wankspittle's suggestion).
An excellent idea. Refugees who reach the UK have demonstrated extraordinary fortitude and commitment towards our way of life. They are by any measure better citizens than Robinson's motley crew of dole-sponging troublemakers, and we should operate an exchange programme as above.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

And, of course, many of the places that refugees and migrants are fleeing have nobody making you pay taxes, or trying to stop you smoking weed............
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

But I doubt they respect the Magna Carta.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:But I doubt they respect the Magna Carta.
The Sovcit/Fotlers don't respect Magna Carta either(they don't understand it and without understanding you can't have respect) so it would be a perfect fit.
Plus just think of the entertainment when one of the Sovcit/Fotler's tells a 3rd world dictator they won't pay for something.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:But I doubt they respect the Magna Carta.
Let alone very having heard of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

daveBeeston wrote:Plus just think of the entertainment when one of the Sovcit/Fotler's tells a 3rd world dictator they won't pay for something.
I thought Scotland had it's fair share of footlers :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?