"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote:Does this mean PAYG Robinson is finally admitting his shit doesn't work?
Yes. He's now regularly stating that his notices and so called process will make no difference to enforcement, prosecution etc etc. Instead he's claiming that the purpose is to collect evidence for some unexplained future reckoning.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:Yes. He's now regularly stating that his notices and so called process will make no difference to enforcement, prosecution etc etc. Instead he's claiming that the purpose is to collect evidence for some unexplained future reckoning.
Ah, got it. After the revolution he will petition the Committee of Public Safety for reparations and justice for himself against anyone he had to pay money to.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Is the Committee of Public Safety an actual government body in the UK? Forgive my ignorance, but as an American history buff I associate "committee of safety" with the unofficial governments established (in defiance of royal officials) by the Thirteen Colonies prior to the Revolution.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
longdog

Post by longdog »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Is the Committee of Public Safety an actual government body in the UK?..
Not yet but when the revolution led by the great unwashed freeloaders happens... :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

That's pretty much what I suspected. I suppose that they had better start stockpiling their lead, powder, and Brown Bess muskets.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

We do have the amazingly named 'royal society for the prevention of accidents' aka ROSPA. They hand out mainly tedious advice such as how to brush your teeth without stabbing yourself in the eye etc.

Here's an example of some of their 'classic' works: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-181 ... -warehouse

I'm wondering if they could do a 'avoid a bankruptcy and eviction accidents by paying careful attention to your notices' sort of thing video.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Is the Committee of Public Safety an actual government body in the UK? Forgive my ignorance, but as an American history buff I associate "committee of safety" with the unofficial governments established (in defiance of royal officials) by the Thirteen Colonies prior to the Revolution.
Sorry, having a little joke there. No, there isn't such a body in the UK. It was actually called Comité de salut public and was the committee that organised some "pruning" of certain branches of French society during the revolution.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think that name was also used by some vigilantes in the american Old West. But they weren't a very charitable bunch.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
BoomerSooner17 wrote:Is the Committee of Public Safety an actual government body in the UK? Forgive my ignorance, but as an American history buff I associate "committee of safety" with the unofficial governments established (in defiance of royal officials) by the Thirteen Colonies prior to the Revolution.
Sorry, having a little joke there. No, there isn't such a body in the UK. It was actually called Comité de salut public and was the committee that organised some "pruning" of certain branches of French society during the revolution.
I seem to recall it pruned society by making many of those at the top of it a head shorter.

:shock:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And also pretty much self erased itself along the way. The only thing more dangerous than coming to the "committee's" attentions was being on the committee itself.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

Exactly, to the two previous posts. The committee did tend to have a rolling membership in more ways than one.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Today on PLD-

Useless muppet Derek believes he has uncovered a sinister plot by the police to create a new draconian jurisdiction.....

By greying out the union flag on the uniform of the police!

I'd like to believe this was a joke, but sadly......

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I'm assuming that this grey union jack on police uniforms is for low visibility purposes?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:I'm assuming that this grey union jack on police uniforms is for low visibility purposes?

Not sure, but the union flag on our mtp camp was just an outline for obvious reasons. Maybe the airforce was trying to create its own jurisdiction :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

It seems that yet again this is an example of the mysterious dark forces planning something highly secret which they then make inexplicably public by doing something daft.
David Robinson

Its a step by step process to align with foreign forces....they will remove the flag entirely soon you mark my words.......thats how they always do things ratchet by ratchet and we the follish people accept everything done slowly like that.
And they would've got away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling rebels.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:I'm assuming that this grey union jack on police uniforms is for low visibility purposes?
I'd assume so, that's what the world's air forces are heading to in their aircraft markings. From this;

to this;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Having built many aircraft models and struggled with countless decals, I was aware of that trend towards less fab and more drab aircraft roundels and markings. But I would think that, except for plainclothes and SWAT team personnel, police officers would want MORE visibility, not less. I mean, the Mounties still wear red coats, right?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Having built many aircraft models and struggled with countless decals, I was aware of that trend towards less fab and more drab aircraft roundels and markings. But I would think that, except for plainclothes and SWAT team personnel, police officers would want MORE visibility, not less. I mean, the Mounties still wear red coats, right?
As far as I know they've never worn red coats on duty, that's just their dress uniform for parading about and cermonial events. If they wore them in the past they certainly don't now, or the funny hats. We have the RCMP in Burnaby and this is what they wear on duty;

I've made model aircraft for over 60 years. I'm currently working on an F-35, F-15, F-16, and F-18. All extremely bland except for the F-18 where I decided to juice things up a bit;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I tend towards WWII aircraft myself. I have a B-29, a Messerschmitt Bf-109, a TBF Avenger, a P-47 Thunderbolt, and two SBD Dauntless dive bombers hanging up in my room.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm working on a 1:7.5 scale stearman from original Boeing archive blueprints that I scaled down at a Kinkos.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.