"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:I'm assuming that this grey union jack on police uniforms is for low visibility purposes?
I think the badges that Robinson is referring to are "Thin Blue Line" badges:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_blue_line
If that is so, considering that Thin Blue Line badges are not part of the official uniform, it would mean Robinson's fantasy about them indicating the introduction of a new jurisdiction is pure garbage......as is always the case with his ramblings.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

That actually makes more sense. I've seen the American flag version of the Thin Blue Line badge on bumper stickers over here, but I wasn't aware that you Brits had one as well.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:I tend towards WWII aircraft myself. I have a B-29, a Messerschmitt Bf-109, a TBF Avenger, a P-47 Thunderbolt, and two SBD Dauntless dive bombers hanging up in my room.
That's it? I have three Spifires (one a Tamiya 1/32 Mk IX), three Avengers (one US Navy 1944 tricolour, second FAA 1945, third Canadian 1952 anti-sub). A BF-109F 1/32 desert camo, Corsairs, Hellcats, Wildcats, Helldivers, Dauntlesses, everywhere. Three P-47s, one razorback, two bubble. Four P-51's, three Beaufighters, two mosquitos, a B-25, all 1/48. I'm not going to list my dozen or two Japanese WWII carrier planes and the many WWII British fighters and bombers. A lot of post-war jets, mostly Canadian and American carrier.

I've been at this a while. I have a half dozen or so Wingnut Wings 1/32 WWI aircraft sitting unmade I'm afraid to tackle. Even with all the rigging I couldn't resist buying them. It's that damn Peter Jackson's fault for manufacturing the best model aircraft ever.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Having built many aircraft models and struggled with countless decals, I was aware of that trend towards less fab and more drab aircraft roundels and markings. But I would think that, except for plainclothes and SWAT team personnel, police officers would want MORE visibility, not less. I mean, the Mounties still wear red coats, right?
Decals? That takes me back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zc0QkQWl4w
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:I'm working on a 1:7.5 scale stearman from original Boeing archive blueprints that I scaled down at a Kinkos.
1:7.5 is Dachshund sized, you can't fool us.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:As far as I know they've never worn red coats on duty, that's just their dress uniform for parading about and cermonial events. If they wore them in the past they certainly don't now, or the funny hats. We have the RCMP in Burnaby and this is what they wear on duty;
OK.... I know Quatloos is a part of the rational end of the internet where reality is championed in the fight against stupidity and irrationality but please... Some delusions are sacred. You'll be telling me Canadians aren't all lumberjacks next... Eh?

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
BoomerSooner17 wrote:I tend towards WWII aircraft myself. I have a B-29, a Messerschmitt Bf-109, a TBF Avenger, a P-47 Thunderbolt, and two SBD Dauntless dive bombers hanging up in my room.
That's it? I have three Spifires (one a Tamiya 1/32 Mk IX), three Avengers (one US Navy 1944 tricolour, second FAA 1945, third Canadian 1952 anti-sub). A BF-109F 1/32 desert camo, Corsairs, Hellcats, Wildcats, Helldivers, Dauntlesses, everywhere. Three P-47s, one razorback, two bubble. Four P-51's, three Beaufighters, two mosquitos, a B-25, all 1/48. I'm not going to list my dozen or two Japanese WWII carrier planes and the many WWII British fighters and bombers. A lot of post-war jets, mostly Canadian and American carrier.

I've been at this a while. I have a half dozen or so Wingnut Wings 1/32 WWI aircraft sitting unmade I'm afraid to tackle. Even with all the rigging I couldn't resist buying them. It's that damn Peter Jackson's fault for manufacturing the best model aircraft ever.
In the past I built Revell 1/48 Spitfire Mk.I, P-40 Warhawk, and MiG-21PF. I got into models in eighth grade, so I could only afford to build a big model every once in a while. Then, once I started college, I could only build at home during breaks (when I built the Avenger and B-29). I used to build a lot of cheap snap-together model kits in order to practice weathering them, but I don't have the money or time right now to commit to large kits (well actually, I have unlimited time, but I need to be spending it by getting employment as an engineer).
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
longdog

Post by longdog »

When I win the lottery I don't do I'm going to build a very large radio controlled DeHavilland Mosquito which for my money is joint winner of the most beautiful aircraft ever built, tying with the Avro Vulcan.

If I win the Euromillions above about £100,000,000 I'm building a full size flyable Mosquito... Ah... Dreams 8)
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sadly I’ve got a very real Piper PA 38. Aka the trauma hawk. It’s on its last legs. I’m tempted to crash it into 3 fearn chase just for the fun.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Or you could sell your services as a mercenary air force to PLD.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Or you could sell your services as a mercenary air force to PLD.
The royal quatloosian Air Force !
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Gregg wrote:I'm working on a 1:7.5 scale stearman from original Boeing archive blueprints that I scaled down at a Kinkos.
1:7.5 is Dachshund sized, you can't fool us.
Q: What are the dimensions of a dachshund?

A: Half a dog high by a dog and a half long!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As for decoration, i read once that under US Air Force rules, if actual warfare is declared, then they can break out the paint and put shark teeth on the planes, but otherwise they have to stick to basic insignia.

Don't know about nude pinups, but if they're allowed, i'm guessing they'll have to be equal opportunity.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Not quite sure how this amounts to a ‘win’?
It's a fraudulent unsigned warrant. I have beaten Marstons already. Sent them a cease and desist via recorded delivery and they still came.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote:
BoomerSooner17 wrote:Or you could sell your services as a mercenary air force to PLD.
The royal quatloosian Air Force !
Quatloos only has a squadron, part of the The Imperial Illuminati Air Force, of which I am, of course, Supreme Commander.

The IIAF also is home of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I really do love that picture. Go 699!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:Not quite sure how this amounts to a ‘win’?
It's a fraudulent unsigned warrant. I have beaten Marstons already. Sent them a cease and desist via recorded delivery and they still came.
Declaring the warrant fraudulent is an automatic win. Just ask Tom Crawford.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

David Robinson

Its a step by step process to align with foreign forces....they will remove the flag entirely soon you mark my words......
Wait a minute Dave, isn't this "flag" the same government your group wants to overthrow?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
But it has to be in a pub with twelve common law jurors pissheads.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
But it has to be in a pub with twelve common law jurors pissheads.
To the best of my knowledge not one of the 'common law courts' have cleared even that very low bar but for some reason the 'defenders of common law' don't seem to care. They can't be bothered to enforce the rules they make up.