"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:If it is not too late I'd try it anyway. While considering this I found (and lost) a site which says that not all the appeal possibilities are listed by TFL but a freedom of information request did uncover their whole practice document.
Was ir from our favourite FoI filer?
No, but I think I just googled congestion charge appeals and it was somewhere on the first page. Societysomething or something society.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Philistine wrote:Yes, but you don't open it, do you?
Isn't it an offence to open someone else's mail?
Of course I don't open it. I do shine bright filtered light to see if I can read it....
Only if it's "to their detriment" and without reasonable excuse ..
Postal Services Act 2000, S.84 wrote:A person commits an offence if, intending to act to a person’s detriment and without reasonable excuse, he opens a postal packet which he knows or reasonably suspects has been incorrectly delivered to him.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Philistine wrote:Yes, but you don't open it, do you?
Isn't it an offence to open someone else's mail?
Of course I don't open it. I do shine bright filtered light to see if I can read it....
Postal Services Act 2000, S.84 wrote:A person commits an offence if, intending to act to a person’s detriment and without reasonable excuse, he opens a postal packet which he knows or reasonably suspects has been incorrectly delivered to him.
I think the postal act 2000 only applies to ‘postal carriers’ as opposed to recipients. Could be wrong though.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

As far as I know, and according to my brother who is an ex-postie a householder can open any post correctly addressed to the property no matter whose name is on the envelope without breaking the law. Mis-delivered post should either be correctly delivered (if it's next door for instance) or put back into the system unopened. What you do with the post after opening it depends on what's in it. Cheques, cash or things of value should be returned to sender if possible but junk mail can be legally binned.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

longdog wrote:As far as I know, and according to my brother who is an ex-postie a householder can open any post correctly addressed to the property no matter whose name is on the envelope without breaking the law. Mis-delivered post should either be correctly delivered (if it's next door for instance) or put back into the system unopened. What you do with the post after opening it depends on what's in it. Cheques, cash or things of value should be returned to sender if possible but junk mail can be legally binned.
Well I guess in the UK, it's ok for the flesh and blood sovcit to open the fiction's mail then. ;)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote:
aesmith wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:Of course I don't open it. I do shine bright filtered light to see if I can read it....
I think the postal act 2000 only applies to ‘postal carriers’ as opposed to recipients. Could be wrong though.
Since it says "person", I'd assume not. As opposed to S.83 (Interfering with the mail: postal operators) of the same act which makes references such as "A person who is engaged in the business of a postal operator commits an offence if, .."

On the other hand if the Postal Services Act 2000 does not in fact apply to recipients, then what legislation if any would make opening another's mail illegal?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:On the other hand if the Postal Services Act 2000 does not in fact apply to recipients, then what legislation if any would make opening another's mail illegal?
Theft if you take or keep something that isn't yours, or gain from using the contents would be my guess.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In 2000, i closed up some family property i had been taking care of, that we were finally going to sell. As part of that i filled out a change of address form. That had the unexpected result of putting my uncle, who passed in 1994, my grandmother, who had been gone since 1989, and my grandfather, gone since 1967, back on some lists. So now i get mail from all the organizations they used to belong to, plus occasional junk mail. I wanted to just get a big stamp that said RETURN TO SENDER: ADDRESSEE DECEASED, but i was concerned that that might just activate other lists.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

anyway, back to our friends who are now planning another non event.

I think the last one had just 2 of them in some grubby Scottish pub, feeling rather silly. Will this be the break through they need??

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Our old friend Mark ‘lost your house’ Ceylon pops up on PLD launching a barely disguised attack. Should be a good bit of banter unless Dave gives him the boot..

Siegfried Shrink

They really do have no idea what 'tyrannical beyond belief' means, do they?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

They certainly don’t!

Rebel Pete is now incensed at this attack. He’s been reaching out to other groups only to be told to fuck off.
It's a complete waste of time, as I just tried and got a load of abuse the second I mentioned this group.

This is a reply from an ADMIN of the group I posted a message on.

" I think you are in the wrong group here then Pete if you think the methods used on that group you posted. Ill give you one example ok, just one. Look in their files, COUNCIL TAX REBUTTAL, wtf man ?? Council Tax is governed and collected by The Local Governement Finance ACT 1992. This is LAW. Statute Law - which over - rides COMMON LAW, There is no consent needed for Statute Law.
There is no arguements on this page, none whatsoever. We tell you how it is, if you disagree then please feel free to leave. We work on facts not fiction that groups like Lawful REBELLION use.
Ask Ollie Pinnock and Mark MACKENZIE GOT ON IN COURT USING THEIR METHODS. nOT WELL I KNOW THAT MUCH,"

So, NO, I don't think I will be trying to unite ANY more groups again.

I asked him to read the Laymans Guide

He also posted...
"I dont need to read it Pete, i already know it is an absolute crock of shite mate, there is not a court in the UK that that has ever worked. If you think there is then please give me the court case ref number and i will have a look, until then please dont post rubbish like that on this group."
I mean, FFS... Look how stupid the ADMIN is...
"Council Tax is governed and collected by The Local Governement Finance ACT 1992. This is LAW. Statute Law - which over - rides COMMON LAW, There is no consent needed for Statute Law. "

An 'ACT' over rides COMMON LAW, that if fucking laughable.
And, you say you've not seen ANY evidence what were doing has worked, well, have you read the Laymans Guide I emailed you?
If you have, you will find there IS evidence of success in there.

A couple of people have had FINES refunded AND TAX paid BACK, one member has even had a COMMITTAL TO PRISON WIPED.
longdog

Post by longdog »

An 'ACT' over rides COMMON LAW, that if fucking laughable.
Unfortunately for the rebels that's true and that fact alone makes every single theory they have about the law wronger than wrong. I wonder who the other group was... A different flavour of footler or just some random campaign group who are living in the real world?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:They really do have no idea what 'tyrannical beyond belief' means, do they?
Along with the words "evidence" and "worked".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It must be so disheartening, or at least it should if we were dealing with thinking functioning individuals here, when the other crazies think you are too crazy and WRONG to deal with. Any idea what board he got thrown off of?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Anyone know who the Mark McKenzie is that’s alluded to in the rant? Not got him on my PLD radar.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Wow, Peter really is stewing over Ceylon’s attack.
Mark Ceylon, maybe you should talk to Bellion Re David, Eddy Alder, Danielle Delioness, Brian Varney, Pete Ponchorat Maddison and many others to see hear of their successes before judging.

You seem to think something that requires the people unifying is either a "it work or it doesn't" mechanism. However, if you done simple research you would find out that it is law. No ifs no buts. Simply, not standing under it is tantamount to aiding and abetting high treason. Until tou swear the a.61 oath, you are an outlaw, and if you KNOW that article 61 has been triggered and do nothing, not only is that misprision of treason (a very serious crime), but it is also very traitorous.

Q: "Why should anyone go down one route when we are fighting from many different sides..."

A: well no side is a good side if they are outlaws. We have taken the oath as required by law right now, so that settles that question. It is the law.

Your "methods" such as a4v etc have been completely ripped from the first free man on the land movement, who believe misinformed theories about the law, contract law more specifically. How can doing it the GetOutOfDebtFree way do anything but make you pennies from the debt collection agencies you may have lining your pockets.

Put it this way, and I mean nothing personally... I hear it all the time: "it doesn't work" (which is a complete lie) and it is very annoying, and I can't help but question the mentality of the person saying it. Article 61 is the people uniting and restoring their ancient laws and customs. Saying (along the lines of) it doesn't "work", it's worked several times in history. The last time being the Glorious Revolution.

You've been in this group for quite a while now, so why havent you done simple research?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote:anyway, back to our friends who are now planning another non event.

I think the last one had just 2 of them in some grubby Scottish pub, feeling rather silly. Will this be the break through they need??

((Snip image))

Well as of just now a full seventy of the electorate have spoken! And its a tie between the North and Brum, proving that there is clearly something in the water up here. Given that PLD has 11,994 members that means that just over one half of one percent have bothered to cast their vote, a truly dismal turnout even by their own already low standards.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And as an added bonus, a date has now been set for the grand ‘claim a public building’ scheme!
Last call for rebels ready to take action. Most people know the date by now, if you haven’t signed up already get in touch with admins and moderators. If this doesn’t work then it will be every man, woman and child for themselves, it’s shit or bust time.
Siegfried Shrink

I am guessing that very few of them are women, so shit will outnumber bust by a large proportion.