"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Do we know what Robinson's Heroes are planning here?

I saw some jibber-jabber about "distraining" a major public building in Birmingham, so I assume this relates to David Robinson's infatuation with David Robotham. Maybe they're going for the Crown Court, Official Receivers Office or something? Hopefully they will livestream it and share plenty of photos and anecdotes from the 'action'.

To be honest I'm torn about this. It will be funny to have another tiny turnout and some hollow, impotent posturing directed at a couple of bored PCSO's. But I almost hope they muster a big enough mob to make the Police take them seriously. West Midlands can handle a bit of public order, and the day would probably end with all our constitutional heroes in cells.

Basically, it's like a childhood Christmas. I don't know what I'm going to get, but it's going to be great!

If I was a betting man, I would presume the olde Guy Taylor routine.

Starting in a pub before getting a bit rowdy/confident, before eventually ending up shouting outside the local court where a handful of the idiots get arrested.

But I am 100% sure a pub will be involved at some stage! Maybe for the wifi for Dave?
And, history repeats!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I am not going to waste any money betting against that. I predict at least a three pint meeting, just to line the stomachs against the cold.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I am not going to waste any money betting against that. I predict at least a three pint meeting, just to line the stomachs against the cold.
I guess it's more a case betting on how many drinks before the rowdy rebels get brave enough to get down to court?

I'm going 5?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'll go for 6 attending, 3 who 'got lost' and 10 apologies for absence due to car breaking down / lift falling through / family crisis.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Perhaps a certain large pink beaver could infiltrate the meeting, as long as the pub doesn't serve Molson's. I will go with 3 attending, 4 who went to four different, wrong pubs at four different, wrong times, 2 who went to the wrong town, and 3 who wanted to attend but couldn't afford the bus/train/taxi fare.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Perhaps a certain large pink beaver could infiltrate the meeting, as long as the pub doesn't serve Molson's. I will go with 3 attending, 4 who went to four different, wrong pubs at four different, wrong times, 2 who went to the wrong town, and 3 who wanted to attend but couldn't afford the bus/train/taxi fare.
I would only be willing to attend such an historic meeting if it is held in one of the facilities included in this list. I'm confident none sell Molson products.

https://pubheritage.camra.org.uk/pubs/p ... ideRegion=
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Perhaps a certain large pink beaver ...
Sorry, having a growler flashback. Be with you shortly....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Perhaps a certain large pink beaver could infiltrate the meeting, as long as the pub doesn't serve Molson's. I will go with 3 attending, 4 who went to four different, wrong pubs at four different, wrong times, 2 who went to the wrong town, and 3 who wanted to attend but couldn't afford the bus/train/taxi fare, having to urgently wash hair/clothes/themselves/the dog.
FIFU

Wasn't Robinson the one who got banged up for disturbing the peace or making a public spectacle or some such outside Buck House earlier in the month? How do they feel about repeat offenders?

I still have a hard time imagining that the majority of them could scare up enough for transportation let alone a good pubbing unless the beer is very cheap.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:FIFU

Wasn't Robinson the one who got banged up for disturbing the peace or making a public spectacle or some such outside Buck House earlier in the month? How do they feel about repeat offenders?
No, that was Graham Moore, Imperial Wizard of the White Dragons. It seems there is no love lost between these groups (Judean People's Popular Front etc).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too many idjits running around loose, getting hard to keep them all straight.

On a brighter note, maybe then Robinson will get his own jail cell for his efforts. A little early Christmas cheer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Things are building up nicely for the Birmingham seizure, Dave is rallying the troops
Deary Dave wrote:Dear friends, family and constitutional protectors....why are we meeting in Birmingham next week?

We are meeting in order to attempt to prevent another travesty of justice against one of our members David Robotham.
He then rambles on about 6 plants, stealing his house, lost his wife etc...

The troops then rally round
James Coxe wrote:I understand the gravity if this but i cant make it.. good luck guys!!
Jim Bryant wrote: i cant make it lack of funds and transport but will def distribute video
Lesley Hutchings wrote: I wish you the best outcome. I can't make it as I am a political prisoner in France
Julian Price wrote:I'd like to attend but it really depends on the day
Danielle Delioness wrote:Im sorry i cannot be there. Good luck
Connor Jason Wilkinson asks the killer question
What's the headcount right now?
To which Dreary Dave sums it up Nicely
No credit Dave wrote: I don't have a clue bro.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

hucknallred wrote:
Deary Dave wrote: Are we meeting in Birmingham next week?
FIFY
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The troops then rally
Lesley Hutchings wrote: I wish you the best outcome. I can't make it as I am a political prisoner in France

Connor Jason Wilkinson asks the killer question
When did the man in the Iron mask join the group?
Political prisoner? In France? What is she/he a far distant relative of King Louis?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Not wishing to invoke a law here, but the Beerhall Putch at least got out into the streets.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:Political prisoner? In France? What is she/he a far distant relative of King Louis?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote:The troops then rally
Political prisoner? In France? What is she/he a far distant relative of King Louis?
She's the one who set up an illegal lab in deepest France and was making and distributing 'cancer curing cream'!!

Lab got raided by the Gendarmes and a French Magistrate has seized her passport, so she's barred from leaving the Country before a possible trial.

She thinks 'big Pharma' is behind her 'imprisonment' and they're trying to shut her up because her cream would put them out of business :beatinghorse:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Oh yes, I remeber that now. I can't see how simple criminality is political, but then, I can't see quite a lot that some seem to see in things. Must be my senility kicking in, since it seems so clear to them.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Can I make a small suggestion? This thread is approaching 150 pages. In view of the impending distraint of some public building somewhere in Middle Earth England, perhaps it should be locked and a new one started.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I concur.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

As do I.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt