"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:I love the annotated version, makes ever so much more sense than the original.
Is there actual a crime of misprison in English law? I keep thinking this si something they stole from across the pond.
Your welcome, it needed to be fixed. I do think it reads much better now, and at least is an honest letter.

Perhaps someone can send the annotated version to Ms Kensah so she can understand our Ollie :) :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:And David Robinson says he pays car tax (under duress)...
Not much of a brave rebel leader, is he?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And the inevitable

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And just as inevitably - they think it's a great win !!!1!!

:mrgreen:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:And just as inevitably - they think it's a great win !!!1!!

:mrgreen:
Great legal minds think alike!

That comment is gold!

They haven't denied article 61.

Seriously W.T.F?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

JimUk1 wrote:Yes, its basically at the start of the beginning of modern England Magna Carta. I don't think Morden England became a kingdom until after 1066ish? Prior to that the north was mainly Dane law and further back I can't remember.

Maybe as I am Yorkshireman, I shall invoke my accident right to plunder anything south of the kingdom of Mercia? Be-gone Anglo Saxon overlords I don't recognise your illegitimate claim you conquered Jorvik in the 900s!!!

See I can go one better than article 61 Dave!
But if you claimed to be one of the beaker people, you could demand that all germanic invaders leave the islands. And take the celts with them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

grixit wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Yes, its basically at the start of the beginning of modern England Magna Carta. I don't think Morden England became a kingdom until after 1066ish? Prior to that the north was mainly Dane law and further back I can't remember.

Maybe as I am Yorkshireman, I shall invoke my accident right to plunder anything south of the kingdom of Mercia? Be-gone Anglo Saxon overlords I don't recognise your illegitimate claim you conquered Jorvik in the 900s!!!

See I can go one better than article 61 Dave!
But if you claimed to be one of the beaker people, you could demand that all germanic invaders leave the islands. And take the celts with them.
I can't trump anything further back than the roman conquest of Britain, so if your Celtic or such, In Freeman (PLD) theory I must obey the accent rules of the Druid priests.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Great feedback on yesterday's moot.
Not.
With all the best intentions yesterday was a shambles. A moot is a hyperthetical discussion/argument so name was wrong for BCG while nome-kratos (nomocracy ) should of been the naming of the event. The call out to all groups to attend was in my opinion a means/agenda setting for BCG and creating a party with representatives for each part of the country.while at the same time having a BCG member in each discussion/debate setting policy/manifesto for the people that attended while engulfing all other groups. All the main areas for discussion was for BCG agenda while LR A61 was not only over powered by lack of room but also by the setting of agenda . There is clearly not enough support for our group although we have thousands of members realistically around 30-45 people turned up
I want direct action and I call for all members to go out with some superglue when they designate and drop the polling booths for the may election and superglue up the locks and place a sign on it saying "for the people by the people under articule 61 we hear by claim this polling booth" as I have wrote this I can be arrested but I will take that for the cause NOW GO AND DO IT to as many as you can find when the time comes
The media attention will be massive bringing to light the support we need and not just the 30-45 we had yesterday
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

Supergluing the locks and claiming the ballot box as confiscated property under article 61, absolutely golden comment!

Sounds like a sure fire way of getting yourself sectioned.

Another roaring success from the people that seized Birkenhead Magistrates court.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

These people are numerically as well as reality challenged, or perhaps it is deficient.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote::haha:

Supergluing the locks and claiming the ballot box as confiscated property under article 61, absolutely golden comment!

Sounds like a sure fire way of getting yourself sectioned.
You'll get arrested straight off just for messing with the ballot box. Plus I doubt it will have any effect because the "chain of custody" of the box will remain intact, it will just require a bit more work to open it.
The law bit:
The current regime of electoral offences can only result in a maximum sentence
of 2 years’ custody. That has resulted in prosecutorial recourse in England and
Wales to the offence of conspiracy to defraud, which has resulted in harsher
sentences and carries a maximum sentence of ten years’ custody.
It's going to be so difficult to prove conspiracy when you've posted on Facebook that you want a few dozen people to all do the same thing at the same time. :sarcasmon:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

yup, seems the rest of the crew weren't so happy either. A few choice 5 * reviews:
What a load of bollox started well and finished like a dried up Sandle on ghandis foot..... crap
Yep, I was disappointed too, I could hardly hear David, my wife had no chance as she's partially deaf. It was not very good, holding it in the room the size it was, along with other groups. The room we were initially in was akin to a sardine tin...
Ow I'm passionate. . When this group has over 11 thousand members and less than 0.5% turn up..
and from the chief rebel himself (highlight is mine)
H guys...quite a few good folk didn't attend so we had no projector nor screen to present the powerpoing Connor got together for me cos I'm useless on these contraptions...Darren Yates videoe'd my little unprepared speach I did for our particular group and will put that up as and when.....I did a 5 minute spot on the main stage just to promote our cause and so that at least someone mentioned article 61......So much double think being projected by the main speakers.....i'e standing as an election candidate for the rule of law....sigh

Met a load of good folk though and the Scottish brothers are some of the most enthusiaastic people i've met to date, really on it, and are doing a poster campaig to awaken their fellow scottish sovereigns.....I suggested we do that when I was a freeman but it didn't happen....we could all do this if only a few posters each....all on the same day...food for thought.

Matthew Braybrooke kindly went out of his way to give me a lift home and we had a great natter...thanks bro.

I cant mention everyone because I have the memory of a gold fish these days lol but great to meet you all...some really good questions asked at the presentation I did so than you all for those good questions.

I've been asked to do another talk in Nottingham in the near future with Tom Crawford so a chance for us to unite under article 61 I trust.....

Great to meet up with Eddy Alder again who is doing a sterling job I should add.....all in all well worth the trip.
So, it seems PLD is going to be Tom's "latest unicorn". Good look with that!

:beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yet another a footler conference that could've been held in a broom cupboard without having to take the brooms out first.

Same old same old :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rosy

Post by rosy »

It's hard to tell because of the dreadful grammar, but I don't think we should jump to the conclusion that he wants to superglue the ballot box locks. He said he wanted to glue the locks on the polling booths and claim them as seized property.

So either he said booths but meant boxes, or he said booths but meant doors (the doors of local churches, schools, community centres etc) or he's never actually been in a polling station and thinks that the booths have doors like public loos.

I really hope it's the last one :haha:

Whichever it is, I suspect he'll be on a one way trip to a holiday at Her Majesty's pleasure if he were to try any of them.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I believe a lot of electoral offences also carry the possibility of an unlimited fine in England and Wales.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rosy wrote:It's hard to tell because of the dreadful grammar, but I don't think we should jump to the conclusion that he wants to superglue the ballot box locks. He said he wanted to glue the locks on the polling booths and claim them as seized property.

So either he said booths but meant boxes, or he said booths but meant doors (the doors of local churches, schools, community centres etc) or he's never actually been in a polling station and thinks that the booths have doors like public loos.

I really hope it's the last one :haha:

Whichever it is, I suspect he'll be on a one way trip to a holiday at Her Majesty's pleasure if he were to try any of them.
Well the booths don't have locks and the boxes are sealed but not locked so presumably he means the polling station. Quite how this is going to generate headlines promoting 'lawful rebellion' is not clear. I suspect "Dickheads cause minor damage to lock" is far more likely than "Freedom fighters strike blow against traitors"
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

For some reason , sharkbait thinks this is a win !!1!!

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

According to one report, about 500 people in total attended yesterday's Moot. PLD say about 50 were from PLD.

The event was organised by BCG, which believes people should stand for parliament on a BCG platform. PLD believes parliament is illegitimate and we shouldn't even vote, let alone stand for parliament.

Yeah yeah, People's Front for Judea etc.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Olly digging himself an even deeper hole.
It's going to be hilarious when the cuffs eventually get slapped on or the bailiffs turn up. :mrgreen:

A 'Notice of Lawful Standing and Intent' which i drafted in response to the last letter i received…. Comments welcome.

Elizabeth Kensah
(Assistant) Justices Clerk\ Legal Advisor
For Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Essex Magistrates’ Court
Osprey House, Hedgerows Business park
Colchester Road
Chelmsford
CM2 5PF
24th April 201

NOTICE OF LAWFUL STANDING AND INTENT.
Notice to principal is notice to agent – Notice to agent is notice to principal

A reply to this notice is REQUIRED and is to be made stating the respondents clearly legible FULL NAME and on his or her full commercial liability and penalty of perjury. Your response is required within TEN (10) days from the recorded delivery date of this notice; failure to reply will represent your tacit acquiescence with the FACTS of this notice or that you are unable to provide lawful proof of claim

YOUR REF: 45198329

Dear Elizabeth Kensah doing business as Legal Adviser for Cambridgeshire and Essex

Thank-you for your letter dated 19th April 2017.

In your letter you write: “…the Magistrates sitting at Southend Magistrates Court on the 12th April 2017 granted an application by Southend Borough Council and made a Council Tax Liability Order against in favour of Southend Borough Council”.

I Oliver Pinnock, hereby put you, Elizbeth Kensah a court official or officer of the crown on notice of my stand under article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215. I have sent you numerous notices and provided evidence of my lawful claim on numerous occasions over the past year. You have consistently failed to respond and refute my lawful claims or indeed respond with any ‘substance’ regarding my lawful standing under Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 which was invoked by the Barons Committee, according to the correct protocols of British Constitutional Law on March 23rd 2001. I have ALWAYS responded to any and all correspondence from Southend Borough Council and yourself with Conditional Acceptance and have NEVER willfully refused to pay your demands for Council Tax. With regards to the content of your letter dated above: PLEASE TAKE NOTE, I do not consent to you hearing my case in my absence, I hereby demand to be tried by a jury, (trial by the judgment of my peers or by the law of the land) as my right under Bill of Rights 1689 and also note that any Judge or magistrate cannot go against the Bill of Rights 1689, for it is the very statute they must obey, also note that a judge or a magistrate cannot interfere with a the lawfully binding agreement I have with the royal courts of justice and the supreme courts of the united kingdom, a lower tier cannot overrule a higher tier, to do so would be an act of insubordination and unlawful, to openly deny me these rights would be an act of sedition and deemed unlawful, it is my understanding that my lawfully binding agreements with lord Neuberger or lord Thomas cannot be disregarded or overlooked by yourself,
The Bill of Rights 1689 requires you, as an officer of the crown, to serve the crown in accordance to the provisions of the Act” and furthermore “you must serve your majesty in accordance to this Act, for as I, you cannot break your Oath of Allegiance, you swore to become a magistrate, the option is mine and if you refuse to grant me my option, which is my right under the Act, then you yourself are in breach of common law, so you have no choice but to acquit me, for you have no right to deny me my birthrights as a British subject”. In both Common Law and in Statute Law, it is provided that –
“No Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be deprived of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will we not pass upon him, nor (condemn him) (defined by the Statute as meaning ‘deal with him’),
(1) but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man; we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.”
(2) “That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegal and void.” Bill of Rights 1689 Section 2 clause 12..
Magna Carta 1215 also quotes,
+ (39) No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land.
+ (40) To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.

PLEASE ALSO TAKE NOTE: If you are going to bring the matter into a criminal court and you are going to rely on the alleged liability order in your case then, the law and due process dictates that you must send me a copy of the true and original liability order, with the correct attributes thereupon.

As previously stated I would be happy to present my evidence to a court of law that stands under British constitutional law, sadly Southend Magistrates court is a private corporate entity which is illegal for I, Oliver Pinnock to attend according to law. By denouncing Magna Carta you are denouncing British constitutional law, which is Sedition...if not (with light of evidence already served) a blatant act of aiding and abetting high treason. I advise that you get proper legal advice before you or anyone else act against me.

Be warned, that you are acting against a very determined group of individuals also standing under article 61's invocation and in support of my standing. This corruption, extortion and harassment may well be the spark required to bring the light of truth to the general public. Once the truth is widely known the people will speak as they have done on numerous occasions in history. I will NOT break the law that says I cannot aid and abet Council Tax at this time unless proof of my standing in law is proven to be incorrect.

I hope this clarifies my stand on the matter and I urge you to take no further action, should you wish to summons me to court again, I shall conditionally accept it based on your evidential proof of claim you have any authority to act since the invoking of the said article 61, and you shall agree to hear my case with a duty of my peers this it is not an act of contempt or disregard for yourself or the law of the land but a lawful stand as required by Law mentioned herein

Without malice, vexation, frivolity or ill will and on my full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and, with no admission of liability whatsoever and with my natural indefeasible and unalienable rights reserved.

Sworn and subscribed on the date of:……………………………………………

Printed;………………………………………………………………..

Signed:…………………………………………………………………

Witnessed by (autograph):

1_____________________________________________

2_____________________________________________

3_____________________________________________

Print name:

1_____________________________________________

2_____________________________________________

3_____________________________________________
longdog

Post by longdog »

I have sent you numerous notices and provided evidence of my lawful claim on numerous occasions over the past year. You have consistently failed to respond and refute my lawful claims or indeed respond with any ‘substance’ regarding my lawful standing under Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215
What's the betting the response to this gibberish is going to be exactly the same as on the previous occasions... Nothing :mrgreen: