"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

When his friend said that he should obey the instructions of the police, his response was "aye, fuck that". It's a shame that this...person doesn't live in the United States. I think our cops generally have less patience for such antics.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

he tried to tell me yes we have common law and its the law but if not for statues
I think it's about common law applying to non living things like statues, so for example a large Queen Victoria or Churchill bust mustn't fall off its pedestal and cause harm, loss or injury to passers-by?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The problem for me isn't the lack of punctuation, it's the abrupt shift in the middle. Wait a minute, a police officer quit the force over a very minor dispute over whether to charge someone with domestic abuse? While I'm still processing that, he shifts into a long FMOTL screed about the police in general.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

i basically left him nameless after that telling him all ive know and learned and about artical 61 and the post what said there hasnt been a lawfull legal statue or act since 1911 and he sorta screwed up his face and went oh geeze i gotta go
I find that pretty comprehensible! Well, except for the bit about leaving him nameless, which sounds as if it's been interpolated from a fantasy novel.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ian Brewster has had enough of the system
hi all....been reflecting on all our discontent and a61 magna carta and the one constitution that it is above all modern day rubbish we are fed daily in fact for decades. If this "democracy " is so infaliable and perfect why is there no freedom of choice to reject this system .Whats needed is a national registration to be organised that rejects this current corruption in all its forms and trickery.And equally simply say "you have no more hold over us,no court will be recognised,no police will have authority over us,we shall be seperate and live by the constitution alone,namely the Magna Carta
Not content with opting out of this present society, he wants his own CID department & prosecution service to impose his vision of utopia on the rest of us;
my thinking then is to establish our own criminal investigations/prosecutions/arrests etc.....book police cells for interviewing and recording relying upon the known criminal procedures and conduct codes...by this cutting out police involvement and CPS.Whats neede are constitutionally sworn people prepared to arrest at any venue eg council offices/magistrates courts....obtain evidence eg computers ....we have "cause" or reasonable grounds to investigate and once an investigation has commenced the police would(if obstructing) be interfering with the course of public justice hence put chief inspectors on notice that any obstruction/interference will be met with criminal prosecution against any person ,uniform or not.
Ryan isn't too sure about this;
How are we able to book cells ect?
Ian has been reading up on this and has the answer
as parties investigating crime we are lawfully entitled to use what is a public building.... I have read the Archbold Criminal Procedure and Evidence and all the 2093 pages of every crime known in the constitution and let me assure police connot refuse an investigating body.....period
He must have overlooked, in his flick through the 2,093 pages of 'every crime known' the offence of impersonating a police officer, assault, unlawful detention and imprisonment, misfeasance in a (Common Law) Public Office. Not to mention the common law offences of spouting bollocks and wasting everyone's time in having to read such crap.

But - if Ian gets his way, quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Another layer of officialdom, equally without transparency.

I'd be delighted if Mr. Brewster would crack on, book some cells and start rounding up the intelligentsia. It would however immediately grind to a halt if plod were to say, OK, we've some capacity on a quiet Monday morning, that'll be £30 an hour for each cell. Hello? You still there?

Ian wants "freedom of choice to reject this system" yet would impose his own on the rest of us without a thought. Hypocrite!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Scouser, you double posted the above post so I deleted one of them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:Ian Brewster has had enough of the system
hi all....been reflecting on all our discontent and a61 magna carta and the one constitution that it is above all modern day rubbish we are fed daily in fact for decades. If this "democracy " is so infaliable and perfect why is there no freedom of choice to reject this system .Whats needed is a national registration to be organised that rejects this current corruption in all its forms and trickery.And equally simply say "you have no more hold over us,no court will be recognised,no police will have authority over us,we shall be seperate and live by the constitution alone,namely the Magna Carta
I assume that when they establish this parallel society they'll reject all of the infrastructure and benefits of the current state. No NHS, no roads, no refuse disposal, no fire service etc etc etc...

Ian wants "freedom of choice to reject this system" yet would impose his own on the rest of us without a thought. Hypocrite!
That's easily overcome... We'll just need a " national registration to be organised that rejects their system in all its forms and trickery.And equally simply say "you have no more hold over us,no 'common law court will be recognised,no rebels will have authority over us,we shall be seperate and live by the constitution alone,namely a parliamentary democracy".

Check mate.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:Ian Brewster has had enough of the system
I assume that when they establish this parallel society they'll reject all of the infrastructure and benefits of the current state. No NHS, no roads, no refuse disposal, no fire service etc etc etc...

That's easily overcome... We'll just need a " national registration to be organised that rejects their system in all its forms and trickery.And equally simply say "you have no more hold over us,no 'common law court will be recognised,no rebels will have authority over us,we shall be seperate and live by the constitution alone,namely a parliamentary democracy".

Check mate.
It is a conundrum for the webles.

On the one hand they want all the good stuff a coherent state brings.

On the other they're far to lazy to build a boat and sail off into the sunset, and start this amazing new country they keep talking about! I recommend North Sentinel island in the Indian Ocean.

Good luck webels! I wish you all the best in your endeavours! The rest of the population are moderately happy, even if things are great!
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Logically, the next step for them is to don Lincoln green tunics and tights, take up their yew longbows, and disappear into Sherwood Forest to organize the rebellion. I'm sure they would be able to rely on all (i.e., zero) of the yeomanry in Merry Olde England to take up arms at a moment's notice when summoned by Robinson's bugle.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote:
Sending my MP a letter............
Gonna write a little letter, gonna mail it to my local MP
It's a binding little notice that i want my member to see
It's Lawful Rebellion, gonna get me everything free!

You know the people are rising, they won't pay any more dues
There's cops committing treason and it's all because of the jews
It's Lawful Rebellion, but it won't be shown on the news

I'm under Article Sixteen, i don't need insurance or plates
I'm standing in honor so you can't make me pay any rates
It's Lawful Rebellion at the pub with all of my mates

i'll let someone else finish it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

grixit wrote:Gonna write a little letter, gonna mail it to my local MP
It's a binding little notice that i want my member to see
It's Lawful Rebellion, gonna get me everything free!

You know the people are rising, they won't pay any more dues
There's cops committing treason and it's all because of the jews
It's Lawful Rebellion, but it won't be shown on the news

I'm under Article Sixteen, i don't need insurance or plates
I'm standing in honor so you can't make me pay any rates
It's Lawful Rebellion at the pub with all of my mates

i'll let someone else finish it.
I thought it was Article 61 ? :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

yet another conversation with a senior policeman, which took place in his imagination
Further to my conversation with the retired senior police officer last week (he retired at rank of inspector)…
After showing him my oath, he asked me to elaborate. I said I wanted to talk about the constitution, common law and High Treason. He immediately followed up with “this aint that FMOTL shite is it ‘cos I can not stand that mob…” I assured him it wasn’t and went on to present evidence of; Article 61 and the Baron’s petition, the validity of Magna Carta, a number of other documents relating to acts of Treason gleaned from here and lawfulrebellion.info, empirical evidence from TETRAwatch relating to the detrimental health implications of serving police officers and their radio communications and concluded with how we might get the police on side to uphold common law without fear nor favour.
He took the time to listen to what I had to say and during the course of the evening offered up some interesting insight and a few clear suggestions of approach.
Rank and file serving constables, sergeants and inspectors have zero confidence in, and some animosity toward their representative body, the Police Federation from whom they take instruction on all procedural matters. This body is made of a board from each of the 43 regional police forces. Because “no serving officers will risk any form of disciplinary for breaching established procedures and protocol,” he suggests ‘lobbying the bobby’ at this board level to establish their standing.
He also suggests lobbying senior judges to generate some momentum and gather feedback on their standing. He assured me that a lot of judges operating at this level are apolitical and would have no reservations of upholding our common law standing, but it would take a concerted effort to establish who they are. He further suggested lobbying senior professors of law at some of the country’s ‘better’ universities, as they again are often apolitical and do like a debate.
Finally he suggested researching and responding to the numerous blogs currently online written by serving police officers (interestingly he told me that the Home Office have closed a few down when they get too radical or critical)
I thanked him for taking the time out to listen impartially, he took away the print offs I’d done and assured me he be doing some further reading.
NB
During the evening he did raise a couple of good questions;
When we have restored the rule of law and tried the treasonous former monarch, who do we replace her with?
And, after hearing the evidence in fact he agreed he was aiding and abetting Treason until standing under the authority of article 61 and that I must compel him to do so, he simply asked and how are you going to do that then?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

When we have restored the rule of law and tried the treasonous former monarch, who do we replace her with?
Charles II ?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:Charles II ?
But he completed his term of office. We are going to have look at the descendants of his heir, James II, who got kicked off the throne. I would vote for Charles Edward Stuart to take the throne as Charles III, but that bonnie prince drank himself to death.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Crab Bait surprised that the Council are still pursuing him for council tax, even after receiving letters asking them not to ..
Robert White > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
COUNCIL TAX FAKE SUMMONS RESULT. Got a letter today from the council seems like they took no notice of the support letters, now they reckon they’re taking control of goods. Bring it on Swale council I look forward to playing the game with the bailiffs/enforcement agents. They can't even get the non court right, it was at Medway not Maidstone.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Really, they took no notice of his letters? I think they may have actually taken some notice of his letters, but not in the way he had hoped. Rather than attempting to work with him to pay off his tax, or to follow up, again, and again, and again, I am sure after getting the letter they moved right to taking control of goods.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If my understanding of the rules of bankruptcy are something like correct he's not actually allowed to pay off this CT debt, it should just be added to all of the other debts he has and paid out in due course from the proceeds of the house being sold from underneath him.

His idiotic refusal to cooperate with the bankruptcy is just racking up further debts unnecessarily and for no better purpose than playing Bobby-Big-Bollocks to his moronic internet mates.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:If my understanding of the rules of bankruptcy are something like correct he's not actually allowed to pay off this CT debt, it should just be added to all of the other debts he has and paid out in due course from the proceeds of the house being sold from underneath him.
I will not be surprised to find that CT in bankruptcy has its own rules.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I couldn't seem to find an understandable explanation as to whether a council tax debt arising after bankruptcy was incorporated into it, or whether it would still be separately enforceable after the bankruptcy is discharged.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It would seem our old chum David Robotham is prepared to take the martyrs route and burn at the stake tommorow.

I feel another Ollie situation coming on. 9 months bird- will he or won't he when he faces the abyss? We'll find out soon enough!
well fellow rebells this may well be my last post for about 9 months,my non court appearance is tomorrow with a 'promise of prison if i fail to pay up' so i pretty much think that this time tomorrow ill be in jail,i have followed the process fully and have had no reply in substance from 1)JUDGE KATHERINE TURNER OF BIRMINGHAM CROWN COURT 2)JUDGE MARK WALL QC SAME ADDRESS 3)THE CHIEF CLERK OF THE COURTS .BIRNINGHAM MAGS 4)MATTHEW WILLIS BIRMINGHAM CONFISCATION TEAM 4)M SEATH .CLERK IN CHARGE OF THIS CASE 5)AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH SENT TO ROBAB BI OF SAME UNIT ,PLUS ALL NOTICES OF OPP TO CURE.i have a mckenzie friend going on my behalf to see if the case is indeed listed or what the outcome is in my absence,i will tyr to post tomorrow if i can, wish me luck brothers and sisters because i will not yield to them .tomorrow or ever again in my lifetime
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????