"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Gregg »

The thing about consent may be derived from a possibly apocryphal saying that we are 'policed by consent' , hence the unarmed police.
I think the reason the unarmed police works in the UK but not here is pretty much because you don't have a Second Amendment. and my further comments on that are not allowed, so I'll stop
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: I have yet to hear of someone bringing out the acts and statues (typical pronounciation) do not have their consent' argument being informed that 'yes, they do, you delegated consent to Parliament and they did it for you.' or alternatively that the Queen gives the statutes Royal Assent on behalf of her subjects.'
Some of the response letters say things like "your situation falls under the Bankruptcy Act of 1992" or whatever the applicable law is. Which is good enough IMO. Its not the government's job to educate these cretins.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:Some of the response letters say things like "your situation falls under the Bankruptcy Act of 1992" or whatever the applicable law is. Which is good enough IMO. Its not the government's job to educate these cretins.
Indeed... It's like somebody, other than a four year old, asking somebody to prove water is wet. You could go into the science of surface tension and blah, blah, blah but on 99% of occasions the answer "Because it is" is sufficient.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I just got an image of a fotl being brought into court for sentencing. The judge is standing perfectly still, hands in a gesture of ridicule.

fotl: what's going on?

guard: they're posing a statue on you.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Why no 'like' button?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Why no 'like' button?
With questions like that you're half-way to starting your own Youtube channel. I'd suggest getting Ken Thompson to mentor you. Learn from the best!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I seriously doubt it
I've a high IQ and I was completely duped until 3/4 years ago. The middle class and supposedly of higher intelligence are those who get sucked in the most. They've taken school extremely seriously since the age of five and it follows that you take the politicians and media seriously. I snapped out of it and never looked back. Everyone thinks I'm crazy..
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Does 'standing under oath' actually work? Even PAYG Dave admits that actually... No... It doesn't...

David Robinson

Good morning group members....

I think its time we face the fact that we are getting nowhere by using the truth in law to defend our constitution.

This isn't down to the remedy we propose being ineffective we have proven its validity and power on a few occasions now..

It is sadly down to the people who oppose the fact that we are living within a very corrupt treasonable regime. Even though the Magna Carta has never let the people down since it was created on the 15th June 1215 they oppose it.

Those of us using the constitution are likely to become martyres for the cause, simply because most people ignore the truth and will ALLOW injustice to continue.

If you think that you are not going to be on the receivng end of such injustices yourself then you are in for a big shock. In fact you are already on the receiving end but you have accepted it through fear or though a lack of responsibility.

I have been accused of misleading people or getting people into trouble when I have ONLY been using and acting upon evidenced facts, and I have never misled anyone as to what may occur by using the constitution.

We are living in an institutionalised corrupt regime, there can never be any guarantees that they wont commit serious crimes against us to maintain the staus quo....obviously....

These people are psychopaths.....the only way out is for the people is to unite under the laws that were created by the people for the people, to guarantee justice and truth prevails

Since even the admin hardly post anymore and the alleged website and forum has still not been created, it seems to me that most people are content on just allowing this shit to continue or don't yet realize how dangerous things have become.....well mark my words....if you do nothing to prevent what is going on you will regret on even attempting to stop it.
It SHOULD work but as the system is so corrupt in reality it doesn't.

Perhaps if the group were interested in fighting battles that were in some way significant rather than filling itself up with people trying to get out of paying parking tickets, speeding fines, the rent and their council tax it might get somewhere but in truth if you take them away there's no content.

"Since even the admin hardly post anymore"... Yes... I'd noticed that too.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

David Robinson

Good morning group members....

I think its time we face the fact that we are getting nowhere by using the truth in law to defend our constitution.

VERY TRUE

This isn't down to the remedy we propose being ineffective we have proven its validity and power on a few occasions now..

RUBBISH

It is sadly down to the people who oppose the fact that we are living within a very corrupt treasonable regime. Even though the Magna Carta has never let the people down since it was created on the 15th June 1215 they oppose it.

RUBBISH

Those of us using the constitution are likely to become martyres for the cause, simply because most people ignore the truth and will ALLOW injustice to continue.

TRUE

If you think that you are not going to be on the receivng end of such injustices yourself then you are in for a big shock. In fact you are already on the receiving end but you have accepted it through fear or though a lack of responsibility.

TRUE, prison reality is still awaiting some.

I have been accused of misleading people or getting people into trouble when I have ONLY been using and acting upon evidenced facts, and I have never misled anyone as to what may occur by using the constitution.

VERY TRUE, you HAVE misled an awful lot of people

We are living in an institutionalised corrupt regime, there can never be any guarantees that they wont commit serious crimes against us to maintain the staus quo....obviously....

Never did care for Status Quo.

These people are psychopaths.....the only way out is for the people is to unite under the laws that were created by the people for the people, to guarantee justice and truth prevails

No, the way out is to contribute to society that's supports you and pays your benefits.

Since even the admin hardly post anymore and the alleged website and forum has still not been created, it seems to me that most people are content on just allowing this shit to continue or don't yet realize how dangerous things have become.....well mark my words....if you do nothing to prevent what is going on you will regret on even attempting to stop it.

All that's 'going on' is you're being asked to contribute, fail to do so and you'll get a collective kick up the back side.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's literally going to sh@t at PLD, truly on its last legs. We've now got open doubters, a stein of very bad & public losses. It's only Crabby who's up for doing anything.

A total joke of a movement.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

David Robinson wrote: the only way out is for the people is to unite under the laws that were created by the people
The Magna Carta was not created by "the people" :beatinghorse:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
David Robinson wrote: the only way out is for the people is to unite under the laws that were created by the people
The Magna Carta was not created by "the people" :beatinghorse:
Not only was it not created by or for 'the people', people like the rebels, and me as well come to that, didn't even have the right to vote until about a century ago. The idea that Magna Carta "has never let the people down since it was created on the 15th June 1215" is an utter fantasy and betrays an almost total ignorance of British history.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since they don't even really know what MC says, let alone what any of it means, that is all quite the giggle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

These people are psychopaths.....the only way out is for the people is to unite
I can see a bit of a problem with this.
How do you divide the psychopathic Ppeople from the uniting Upeople since presumably uniting with the pschopathic people would in effect be what we have now? Sheep from goats is not nearly as tough as this.

Is everybody working for the courts Ppeople, even the receptionists and filing clerks are not Upeople? Are all or just some of the police Ppeople or are some Upeople. Estate agents, P or U?
Ticket inspectors, how P are they? Traffic wardens must be P. Are the people who send out the parking notices but do not issue them P or U?
How about rich people. If you are rich enough you must be P, I assume, but how rich is rich? Are Bishops P people? How about bankers, surely P people but how much of a banker do you have to be to be P and not U? That nice lady manager down at Barclays who says "Hello, Mr. Shrink, how can I help you?" does not seem all that P to me, but maybe that makes me P as well.

Am I P because I don't really want to unite with anybody, not even other Ppeople?

How about the people that doctors (P or U) have diagnosed as psychopathic? If the doctors are P, these psychopaths must be U.

Communism had some great theorists to deal with such knotty problems, I fear that PLD lacks a Marx or Engels to develop a coherent dialectic, one that people would still be fretting over 150 years later.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote:I seriously doubt it
I've a high IQ and I was completely duped until 3/4 years ago. The middle class and supposedly of higher intelligence are those who get sucked in the most. They've taken school extremely seriously since the age of five and it follows that you take the politicians and media seriously. I snapped out of it and never looked back. Everyone thinks I'm crazy..
No, a lot of people think you're crazy, but some people flat know you're crazy and the more you fail to STFU the more that list grows.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:PLD, truly on its last legs. We've now got open doubters, a stein of very bad & public losses. It's only Crabby who's up for doing anything.
And, a big chunk of the membership left with the Graham faction to join the British Constitution Group.
notorial dissent

Robinson is a blithering idiot who is so stupid he doesn't know he's stupid. The "they're not paying attention to us because they're corrupt" argument instead of the "maybe we got it dead wrong" realization is the one that seals the deal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Robinson is a blithering idiot who is so stupid he doesn't know he's stupid. The "they're not paying attention to us because they're corrupt" argument instead of the "maybe we got it dead wrong" realization is the one that seals the deal.
Earlier today he was declaring "we are many, they are few". If he manages to get that so completely arse about face what hope of ever uniting the nation under his strong and stable leadership?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like the Magna Carta is letting someone down right now ..
David Robotham
I was arrested and charged with the cultivation of cannabis and the intent to supply was dropped but i was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment and then after serving my sentence with then charged with the proceeds of crime for £19000, even though i never signed or was formally. Since then i have sworn my oath of allegiance and i now stand under article 61 of the magna Carta, i have send the courts, confiscation team and anyone else in connection with this case, although no one has responded to these. Saturday i received a letter telling me that if i do not start paying the £19000 which is rising at 8% per day or i will be sent back to prison for 9 months and then will still have to pay. I am unsure of my options and my next course of action as they seem to be disregarding the fact that i am now standing under article 61.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Robinson is a blithering idiot who is so stupid he doesn't know he's stupid. The "they're not paying attention to us because they're corrupt" argument instead of the "maybe we got it dead wrong" realization is the one that seals the deal.
Earlier today he was declaring "we are many, they are few". If he manages to get that so completely arse about face what hope of ever uniting the nation under his strong and stable leadership?
It would seem that he can't count either. Real leadership material.

Now the stupidity of David Robotham is made clear, he fits in perfectly with the other misfits.