"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

More fantasy drivel that proves they are cheapskates entirely without moral scruples. You are entitled to free health care but it's illegal for you to pay the taxes that support it.
James Bill

how do i give up my british citzenship

David Robinson

You give up your allegiance to the crown and the legal fiction/system when you enter into lawful rebellion....we are not citizens today we are all sovereign since the crown was deposed of the title of holder of the office of sovereign.

Ryan John Ellison

Looks like I'll have to get private health insurance then since you can't use the NHS without a birth certificate.

David Robinson

You can use the birth certificate under duress of circumstances bro....you have the right to free health care we all do.

Ryan John

Ellison Quick question David. Could I donate my NI contributions to the NHS directly or would that still be aiding and abetting treason?

David Robinson

erm.....well its against the principles of the rebellion to support the regime in any way at the moment so not really bro.

Ryan John

Ellison Cheers just thought I'd ask since we all know the NHS isn't getting it's fair share of NI contributions. They says there's no money to fund it but yet they have all the money in the world to fund the Syrian rebels, ISIS and blow ship up half way around the world. Wankers the lot of em and so are the people who support them.
Incidentally and for the benefit of my colonial readers the claim that "you can't use the NHS without a birth certificate" is false. In my life I've had to produce my birth certificate precisely twice. Once when I applied for my first driving licence and once when I applied for my first passport... That's it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote:Incidentally and for the benefit of my colonial readers the claim that "you can't use the NHS without a birth certificate" is false. In my life I've had to produce my birth certificate precisely twice. Once when I applied for my first driving licence and once when I applied for my first passport... That's it.
I became ill in the UK on a long-term visit and ended up in a hospital in Norfolk. I never had to provide a birth certificate to gain admission, or for that matter, my US passport.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

You have to produce it when you enlist in the services, that's once of about 3 times I produced my BC.

You can use the health service under duress? Seriously?

If you're ill, and need medical care what's the alternative then, Dave?

Alternative medicine? Like the alternative 'facts' he spouts?

Isn't that causing harm tho Dave? If deny people access to healthcare? So it's actually you who are causing harm and loss!

I really detest those people! Looking back through some of the early posts from 2014, a lot of his followers appear to dumped his bs very quickly. Some of the former posters have gone very quiet indeed!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

David Robinson wrote:you have the right to free health care we all do.
Where does it state that in the Magna Carta you obnoxious parasite?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
David Robinson wrote:you have the right to free health care we all do.
Where does it state that in the Magna Carta you obnoxious parasite?
My very first posting on Quatloos was triggered by a similar issue here in Canada in respect to a parasite who wanted, no demanded, all of the benefits that Canada offers through funding from taxpayer's money but did his best to evade paying taxes himself to the point that he ended up convicted of tax evasion. He was very self-righteous on the stand about how he was entitled all these benefits although he had no intention of personally paying taxes;
The judge noted in his decision that although the defendant claimed he was not a taxpayer he was careful to actually fill in some forms and records to keep his government benfits covered. While reporting no income for tax purposes he reported earnings of $38,000 for Canada Pension Plan purposes to ensure he got the equivalent of your Social Security. As the 2006 decision stated;

5. Despite claiming on his tax returns for 1999 and 2000 that his income was “N/A”, the accused claimed GST credits. He explained this by stating that “the taxpayer is entitled to any benefits which he is entitled to.”

6. In the year 2000 the corporate T4 summary, which was signed by the accused, showed Insurable Earnings for the accused of $38,000.00, the maximum for Canada Pension Plan purposes. The accused explained that this was inserted because “the taxpayer” wanted to maximize his Canada Pension.

7. While the accused stated that he believed he was exempt from the payment of tax he sought to maintain his right to contribute to the Canada Pension Plan and to receive GST credits. His explanation was that the “taxpayer” was a separate entity from himself as a “natural person.”
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7827
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

This is what really pisses me off about these arsewipes. They expect other people to provide them with everything they require in life in order that they can exist. In fact, "expect" is probally the wrong word...."demand" is better. They think it is the responsibility of everyone else but it is never their own.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:This is what really pisses me off about these arsewipes. They expect other people to provide them with everything they require in life in order that they can exist. In fact, "expect" is probally the wrong word...."demand" is better. They think it is the responsibility of everyone else but it is never their own.
No, no, no, no, no.... you are misunderstandificating them. They are entitled to state benefits because something, something, something whereas they don't have to pay taxes because something, something, something. It's obvious!!!!!11!!!!ONE!!!!1!!
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:This is what really pisses me off about these arsewipes. They expect other people to provide them with everything they require in life in order that they can exist. In fact, "expect" is probally the wrong word...."demand" is better. They think it is the responsibility of everyone else but it is never their own.
No, no, no, no, no.... you are misunderstandificating them. They are entitled to state benefits because something, something, something whereas they don't have to pay taxes because something, something, something. It's obvious!!!!!11!!!!ONE!!!!1!!
They actually believe that because the Bank of England can print money, the government can simply provide top-class health care for free, for everyone at no expense to the public.

They forget a couple of things-

Hospital staff need paying, so they can live; they don't work for free, Dave!

The Bank of England isn't government owned anymore, it exists purely as a quasi-government department; an independent adjudicator for financial matters.

We could raise taxes and increase the spending to the NHS, and I'm sure the rebels would be all for a much improved (or maybe not) health care system?

Or we could all stop paying taxes and watch the NHS crumble due to lack of funding.

Perhaps a week in somewhere like Belarus, would make them think twice about how bad thier precious life's are!

NB: in Belarus, you get taxed for been unemployed, Dave! And you think the benefit reforms were harsh!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... rasite-law
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I for one do not begrudge them my tiny share of their expenses as long as they do something entertaining. They need to get out there and stick it to the man a bit more to be good value for money. There must be something they can do to liven thigs up a bit? A public martyrdom possibly>
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: public martyrdom possibly>
It will never happen - they are just too darn selfish. The closest martyrdom we had here in the States was when Gene "TogaDude" Chapman went on a death fast in emulation of his role model Mahatma Ghandi. The only problem was that Gene actually gained weight during the fast. This tended to ruin his credibility since most people cynically believed he was stuffing his face when no one was looking. It didn't help when one of the family members that Chapman had conned into letting him stay in their home came out and basically stated that he was eating them out of house and home.

In order to re-establish his street cred with the tax protest movement he then threatened to set himself on fire. But that never happened either, and quite frankly, no one here on Quatloos was wishing it would.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think we should have a tax on idiocy. This lot would net a fortune.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Now now, i offered to send Gene a gallon of kerosene and a bic lghter, but he never responded.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:I think we should have a tax on idiocy. This lot would net a fortune.

Dave can barely afford phone credit, yet alone tax!

Then again, he doesn't mind using the free wifi at Costa? Should he put them on notice for paying business rates and utility bills :thinking:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It does make one wonder if these sovruns were placed under a "pay-as-you-go" system and not allowed to get "freebie" services from the government that they detest how they would survive.

longdog

Post by longdog »

Another constitutional scholar addresses the question of who wrote Magna Carta...
Edward Stokoe

I do believe it was Oliver Cromwell was nt it just after the rebellion.. But I will see and do some more research on it, and see for sure who signed it, or maybe some one will tell us before I get back to you
Oliver Cromwell... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote:Dave can barely afford phone credit, yet alone tax!
In the style of "Shoeless Jackson" Dave should be known as "Creditless Robinson".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

The Observer wrote:It does make one wonder if these sovruns were placed under a "pay-as-you-go" system and not allowed to get "freebie" services from the government that they detest how they would survive.
And there lies the irony. The freetard lifestyle relies on the continuing existence of the state. The freetard needs nanny more than the rest of us.
BHF wrote:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

They're going around the DIY court loop. As we know, that remedy has a 100% success rate. Just ask Tom, Bernica or Hayes to name but a few.

Now over to the 'duke of Switzerland' to pick up the story.....

Morning Rebels. I have been asked to inform everyone of a plan to setup and operate 100 common law courts across the 4 home countries of the UK. There has already been a successful attempt to setup and operate 1 in Scotland already and the focus is now to get things moving elsewhere. please see the following from John Smith.

I have recently convened a Common Law Court in Scotland and am happy to assist with similar courts throughout the UK.

Our existing legal system is corrupt and is based on a lie, we have no justice system in this country, only a profit making corporation.

It's about time that the word JUSTICE meant something.

​Under Common Law, every man and women has a claim of right and of lawful notice to convene a Common Law Court and can call on the support of all competent men and women to assist with this lawful right.

The hope is that the people will convene one hundred Common Law Courts throughout the UK, that's twenty five in each country, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

​The people have the right to establish a Common Law Court system within the UK.

​Do you have a suitable case that you would like to use in these Common Law Courts?

​To assist in this process could you please visit the website http://www.scottishcommonlawcourt.com

Please provide your contact details on the contact page and if possible provide additional information, should you, or a friend wish to use a Common Law Court.

I have attached a video which is not for public release yet but have forwarded this to you as I believe that you may be interested? Feel free to forward this information on to any friends that you believe may be interested.

Any feedback regarding the video and/or Common Law Courts would be appreciated.

Adapted from the Declaration of Arbroath 1320.

For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under the rule of the vested interests of the establishment. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for justice — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Any question and thoughts would be welcomed and if you have a case that you would like heard, please follow the link bellow to sign up.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And another blithering idiot tonight, they're on a roll.

I'm not sure rebel Roy understands the significance of this. He seems to think he's won, whereas he's actually on the edge of the abyss.

longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm loving the Scottish common law court... Four judgements all in favour of a certain John Smith and no actual members of the jury. I wonder if the John Smith who's been so successful is also the the whole court including the jury :snicker: