"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by exiledscouser »

He says he's not going to go.

Which is a shame as Crabby is probably of great interest to the shrinks, probably enough for an entire conference.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I notice the shrink in question is in private practice so it seems Bobby's GP sees no reason whatsoever to waste NHS resources on this nonsense. The fact Bob will have to foot the bill himself probably has more to do with the fact he won't be attending than anything else.

Incidentally... I'm not sure how much confidence I'd have in a psychiatrist who uses Comic Sans on his letters :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Seems appropriate somehow to me. I hope the shrink has sense enough to demand payment up front 'cause I suspect that is the only way he is going to get paid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I wonder how long until the shrink & GP are 'on notice' for some perceived wrong-doing.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't see what he hoped to achieve by this nonsense. He's facing a bankruptcy hearing which I'm pretty sure he has said he's not attending and even if he did I'm fairly sure the judge wouldn't have the power to order a psychiatric evaluation or indeed care very much about the mental status of the 'accused'.

He might, and I stress might, get more lenient treatment if he's diagnosed mentally ill and ends up facing a committal hearing for refusing to cooperate with the receiver or because the council lose patience but his approach seems to be to get certified sane rather than nuts. Even then I very much doubt a magistrate would ask for psychiatric reports without being given a clear reason to do so and he doesn't come across as mentally ill... Just stupid, ignorant, arrogant, miserly and aggressive.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I think we know where this is going. The freetard will be declared bankrupt......then, and only then, he might have a lightbulb moment (just like One Cell) and realise that the only one who he is hurting is himself and sort it out. Or he could dig his heels in and fuck himself up his own arse. I hope he opts for the latter........
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

I may be completely wrong and totally off the track here, but I got the very strong impression that our little Quail was doing this because he has convinced himself, in that dense thicket of detritus that he calls a mind that the court would try and get him declared incompetent for his arguments since isn’t that what they do with political objectors???? So he wanted to head that off by getting an independent opinion before he goes to court. This is an old meme with the sovcit cray cray that if they have a winning argument in court they will try and declare them insane.

I seriously doubt that a court would even consider an evaluation, let a lone a commitment, unless he has a melt down in court, otherwise I suspect they do and will just see him as another garden variety I don’t want to pay my bills loony and will go on from there and bankrupt him and then eventually jail him if he doesn’t wise up. Our little Quail is just digging his hole all that much deeper. I wonder if he’s figured out yet that he’s actually going to have to pay out of his pocket for that independent evaluation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

This will not be Crabby's first rodeo -

A van driver left a young motorcyclist with serious injuries after causing a head-on smash by driving on the wrong side of the road. Jacob Brown was flung off his Honda motorbike, which became lodged in Robert White’s Citroen Berlingo van.

He failed a roadside breath test and refused to comply with the procedure at the police station. The 56-year-old appeared in court without a lawyer and represented himself.

White, of Park Road, Sheerness, was jailed for 16 months and banned from driving for two years after admitting causing serious injury by dangerous driving and failing to provide a specimen.

Asked if he wanted to offer any mitigation, White said: “I am really sorry for what happened. I hope Mr Brown recovers and does what he wants to do in his career. I have no memory of what happened or why I was on the wrong side of the road.”

White will have to take an extended test before he can drive again. Judge Carey said White had a business which he ran from home. His wife, who suffers from arthritis, feared the business would collapse if he were sent to prison.

01 October 2015 http://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/n ... ror-44094/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

A very good find HP!

And shows the real motivation for most of the PLDers! Refusing to accept responsibility by refusing to have a breath test, probably where his contempt for councils and the likes comes from.

Mr White sure is a nasty piece of work, and the hypocrisy about "cause no harm or loss" is staggering!

Perhaps someone can post that on PLD and see what Robert has to say for himself?
Last edited by JimUk1 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Who says you can't drink-drive and drive on the right hand side of the road? Is it common law? No it isn't which means it must be statute law which, as we all know, isn't law at all.

Why should the treasonous government punish a law abiding citizen who was drunkenly travelling in his own conveyance on the wrong right hand side of the road. I bet the motorcyclist wasn't even standing under Article 61 which makes him an accessory to treason and deserving of death... He got off lightly if you ask me.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote:Who says you can't drink-drive and drive on the right hand side of the road? Is it common law? No it isn't which means it must be statute law which, as we all know, isn't law at all.

Why should the treasonous government punish a law abiding citizen who was drunkenly travelling in his own conveyance on the wrong right hand side of the road. I bet the motorcyclist wasn't even standing under Article 61 which makes him an accessory to treason and deserving of death... He got off lightly if you ask me.
Maybe he was driving under the UCC, which is, of course, an American law. As such, wouldn't he be required to drive on the right-hand side of the road?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

noblepa wrote:Maybe he was driving under the UCC, which is, of course, an American law. As such, wouldn't he be required to drive on the right-hand side of the road?
But that just proves the diabolical nature of the UCC. After all, it is suppressing some 300 million US citizens from being able to drive on the left hand side of the road under the operation of natural law.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
noblepa wrote:Maybe he was driving under the UCC, which is, of course, an American law. As such, wouldn't he be required to drive on the right-hand side of the road?
But that just proves the diabolical nature of the UCC. After all, it is suppressing some 300 million US citizens from being able to drive on the left hand side of the road under the operation of natural law.
And we Canadians can thank you Americans for forcing us to slavishly drive on the right like yourselves. Canada, being an ex-British colony which became independent without all of the fuss you Yankees insisted on, continued the British habit of driving on the left. But the erratic driving of visiting Americans made that impractical. Sometimes they chose to follow the law and drive on the left but other times they chose their god-given right to drive on the right. So, province by province, we capitualted to the foreign agression. British Columbia switched from the left of the road to the right on the stroke of midnight on December 31, 1921. Chaos was predicted but, like Y2K, everything went fine just to spite the alarmists. Must have been awkward for a generation of drivers who had the steering-wheel on the right hand side of the car but it eventually worked out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was wrong! British Columbia changed over in early 1921 but Vancouver delayed until the end of the year. We were the last North American holdouts against the Americans!
The interior of the province had changed to the new system in 1921. But because of the retrofitting that had to be made to streetcars and tracks, the change in Vancouver was delayed a year. Vancouver was the last city on the continent to abandon the old British standard.

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/week+h ... story.html
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Oh to be a fly-on-the-wall in that court room!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Firthy2002 wrote:Oh to be a fly-on-the-wall in that court room!

We all know the standard here.

Step-

1) he won't show and will declare he doesn't care!

2) he will be declared bankrupt and say money is fictional and courts also so doesn't matter!

3) the bankruptcy director will ignore him and start handling his affairs, it will be declared treason.

4) he will fade off into obscurity.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You forgot to add;

5. You realise that interweb friends are without any substance and offer no assistance at all.

6. You start to get plod knocking at your door at odd hours

7. You try bankruptcy for a year and realise it's no way to run your life.

8. Your discharge is suspended indefinitely because you're acting the knob. Feck.

9. You do a Jimbo, pay off your obligations or make a suitable arrangement with your Trustee.

10. You do all of this in full view of the world at large, publishing every cringy moment on some pointless FB site.

11. The penny finally drops. "Did I do that? What was I thinking!?!?!" You slink away, scrub that graffiti off your forehead and go vegan.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"I think it means I won't have to pay any more taxes"

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I'm adding:

12. Your wife has a dicky fit when they seize their bank account / credit cards and they have no means of paying for anything.

13. You have the screaming eebee geebees when you realise the Receiver's fees have doubled the original debt to £60k+ and your Park Road, Sheerness property is about to be possessed and sold to pay double what you originally owed due to your own sheer idiocy.
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:Oh to be a fly-on-the-wall in that court room!

We all know the standard here.

Step-

1) he won't show and will declare he doesn't care!

2) he will be declared bankrupt and say money is fictional and courts also so doesn't matter!

3) the bankruptcy director will ignore him and start handling his affairs, it will be declared treason.

4) he will fade off into obscurity.
I think a more likely scenario is that
4) becomes he does something remarkably stupid or illegal while refusing to cooperate with the receiver and is jailed for his pains
5) he continues to rant and mutter treason and the rest of his magic chant
6) the bankruptcy literally wipes him out in expenses
the original 4) becomes
7) he will fade in to obscurity as just another innerwebs krank.

I think the other possibilities are interesting but we are talking about someone who has lead a life of total self absorption and and selfishness and who has never shown any interest or concern for anyone but himself as well as showing himself to basically pretty think, and well basically a total pratt, it is just unreasonable to expect him to suddenly grow a conscience or a functioning brain.

In closing, he SO deserves everything that is about to happen to him and anything else that comes along with it. He really is a disgusting ass.