"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

"....contacts who know about French common law".

That'll be nobody then because it's not a common law country :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:new lows have been reached, with one of the PLD crew caught selling a quack cancer cure.
I wonder what the French authorities will make of the BS Magna Carta / Common Law/ Legalese defence thats in the making?

:violin:
Double idiot. French common law? And a cure for cancer? I'm afraid Facebook is just a asylum for the clinically stupid these days. Glad I don't have FB I wouldn't be able to contain have a laugh at her expense.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

As Timothy Ferriss once said, "Ah, the Internet. How far we haven't come."
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

longdog wrote:As far as I can work out he was in receipt of sickness benefits but lost them because he refused to cooperate with the DWP and went down the "You have to give me money because Magna Carta and etcetera" route with predictable results. I'm sure the phone-drone at the DWP will be shitting himself about the 'legal notice' winging it's merry way to them but I'm not sure the state has anything to worry about on the impending civil war front just yet :snicker:
The state of assessments for disability benefits in the UK at present is pretty shocking and anyone caught up in it at the moment has my sympathy. But that runs out pretty fast when you see statements such as "In May (I think) last year my DLA was stopped without warning, I received no notification but I may have neglected to change my address", followed up by the Chrissy Morris favourite of "their corporate rip off 0345 number" which costs exactly the same to call as a normal landline number (by definition - that's the whole reason 0345 numbers were created). No, they're not going to pay you to call them (some government departments did have free-phone numbers but, to the great amazement of all, people abused them), but an 0345 number is about as cheap a way as possible and would be included on most mobile phone payment plans (which doesn't affect this case as they're not on a plan, but does benefit many other people).

They may well have disablities, that may entitle them to some form of benefit payment, and there may be inappropriate hurdles being put in their path by the government or their outsourced agencies, but you really can't expect them to contact you if you (may) not have told them you've changed address, and if you send them meaningless pseudo-legal gobbledegook instead of trying to engage in the process then you can guarantee that things will go badly (rather than just standing a good chance of ending up that way).
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Oh that's hilarious. So their new poster-boy David Robinson is a long-term welfare scrounger. He won't pay taxes or comply with public duties
...and talks about declaring war, as if such a layabout would be of any use whatsoever in a conflict. :sarcastic:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote:"....contacts who know about French common law".

That'll be nobody then because it's not a common law country :mrgreen:
Not surprising, because these morons have no idea at all just what common law really is.

It is not, as they seem to believe, "whatever I want it to be".
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And it's not immutable and all encompassing and overriding as they seem to think. They are truly legal idiots.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:As I understand it, this Article 61 business was an onerous clause in the original Magna Carta. It gave the barony the power to seize the king's lands until he adhered to the charter, but there was a lot of gray area about what "not adhering" meant. A war was fought over it, during which the king died of illness, and the MC was redrawn under the new king without this clause. 800 years ago. Why on earth these idiots think this has any current legal force is totally beyond me..
You are correct. Basically this was like Tony Soprano being forced to yield a considerable degree of executive power to his lieutenants during a period of weakness, and then repudiating that arrangement as soon as the crisis had passed. Major drama, fortunes won and lost, savage reprisals on all sides.

Three important points appear to escape the attention of the idiots -

# Clause 61 was repealed, abandoned and discarded 800yrs ago. By FMOTL rules, the Barons tacitly consented, but in fact their consent was irrelevant anyway. The Barons later gained representational influence via the House of Lords, where a select number of them continue to exercise significant legislative power.

# Clause 61 permitted a representative council of 25 Barons to instigate a distraint upon the Crown, after firstly giving due notice and opportunity to amend. Even if that power still existed (it doesn't), it has not been lawfully exercised in this present time. Until a council of Barons chosen by their peers has met and declared rebellion by written, signed ultimatum, there is no lawful rebellion.

# Clause 61 provided no powers or rights for the common people (it was understood by all that serfs were just bipedal livestock). David Robinson's merry band of thieves, fools and scroungers cannot lawfully claim to be acting under the authority of a rebellion which has not been invoked by the Barons through due process (and could not be, now).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Three important points appear to escape the attention of the idiots -
(2) Clause 61 permitted a representative council of 25 Barons to instigate a distraint upon the Crown, after firstly giving due notice and opportunity to amend. Even if that power still existed (it doesn't), it has not been lawfully exercised in this present time. Until a council of Barons chosen by their peers has met and declared rebellion by written, signed ultimatum, there is no lawful rebellion.
There's no Council of Barons, but he should be able to find 25 Barons (or, at least, people with the name "Baron") willing to sign. Might even be able to get a wet seal....
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix BBCODE
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: Three important points appear to escape the attention of the idiots -
(2) Clause 61 permitted a representative council of 25 Barons to instigate a distraint upon the Crown, after firstly giving due notice and opportunity to amend. Even if that power still existed (it doesn't), it has not been lawfully exercised in this present time. Until a council of Barons chosen by their peers has met and declared rebellion by written, signed ultimatum, there is no lawful rebellion.
There's no Council of Barons, but he should be able to find 25 Barons (or, at least, people with the name "Baron") willing to sign. Might even be able to get a wet seal....
I saw a wet seal today, on a rock on Boston Harbor.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I saw a wet seal today, on a rock on Boston Harbor.
Just the type I was thinking of. I occasionally at a link to a picture on Wikipedia Commons, but I can't figure out how to resize the image, so it comes out about 5 times the message window....

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The PLD wins (!!!!1!!) are coming in fast & furious

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Even better, with this one the Council are trying to bankrupt him for non payment of £35k of Commercial Rates, was going to make an offer 'before he found the group' - now he's standing under lawful rebellion he's not going to bother to even attend 'their Court again'.

Another idiot on the road to losing their home
Crab Bait
Part 2 of my battle with system. I’ve been waiting for this letter to arrive and it was sent to a previous address. I went to the county court hearing on 1st March (before I found this group), and I lost my temper and swore at the judge. It was just me, the judge and a council legal representitive in the room, the council representitive didn’t have a clue about any of the circumstances and he expected to get his paperwork signed off by the judge there and then. Anyway I let them know exactly what I thought of them and their so called claim, and after I calmed down the judge adjourned it for 56 days plus next available date. I’m looking forward to this battle it’s all connected to my other battle with the bailiffs, they’re after a total of £35k for non payment of business rates. Before I found this group I was close to making them an offer, not any more though thanks to “Lawful Rebellion”.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

SteveUK wrote:The PLD wins (!!!!1!!) are coming in fast & furious
That's a nicely worded response, worth posting as text, I think:
Notice of Lawful Objection

I refer to the above matter and your letter dated 18th February 2017 complete with enclosures.

In so far as your letter and its enclosures are understood, I as the Chief Constable have noted but do not accept your intention to stand independently of the Laws of the UK. In the event that you should be required to engage with any Constable you are reminded a failure to engage as appropriate may result in legal action being taken against you.
"In so far as your letter and its enclosures are understood" <chortle>
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

AndyPandy wrote:
Crab Bait
Part 2 of my battle with system. I’ve been waiting for this letter to arrive and it was sent to a previous address.
The address he was evicted from, perhaps?

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:Even better, with this one the Council are trying to bankrupt him for non payment of £35k of Commercial Rates, was going to make an offer 'before he found the group' - now he's standing under lawful rebellion he's not going to bother to even attend 'their Court again'.

Another idiot on the road to losing their home
Crab Bait
Part 2 of my battle with system. I’ve been waiting for this letter to arrive and it was sent to a previous address. I went to the county court hearing on 1st March (before I found this group), and I lost my temper and swore at the judge. It was just me, the judge and a council legal representitive in the room, the council representitive didn’t have a clue about any of the circumstances and he expected to get his paperwork signed off by the judge there and then. Anyway I let them know exactly what I thought of them and their so called claim, and after I calmed down the judge adjourned it for 56 days plus next available date. I’m looking forward to this battle it’s all connected to my other battle with the bailiffs, they’re after a total of £35k for non payment of business rates. Before I found this group I was close to making them an offer, not any more though thanks to “Lawful Rebellion”.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
I never looked at the link to see if he had a home to lose, but £35k is big enough money for the council to want to collect even just part and it will be by High Court and possibly bankruptcy. I suspect the 56 days adjournment is for both sides to get their acts together and try and find a compromise deal. Also, if he already has a "battle with the bailiffs" he must already have an order against him, so that is at least two debts being chased.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Crab Bait wrote:Before I found this group I was close to making them an offer, not any more though thanks to “Lawful Rebellion”. Now I'm going to give them my house instead.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Crab Bait is more like Shark Bait at this point. He doesn't strike me as the type who has any together to get, and it sounds very much like he has talked himself in to walking away from the hearings and getting tromped on, which he inevitably will. I suspect he is about 57 days away from being made bankrupt, and possibly jailed the way he is going. The stupit is strong in this one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Crab Bait is more like Shark Bait at this point. He doesn't strike me as the type who has any together to get, and it sounds very much like he has talked himself in to walking away from the hearings and getting tromped on, which he inevitably will. I suspect he is about 57 days away from being made bankrupt, and possibly jailed the way he is going. The stupit is strong in this one.
He's not going to get jailed, this is effectively a civil matter. The judge has given them 8 weeks to get their acts together and come back with a deal. If they don't the judge won't be happy that he has to spend court time on sorting out "you owe him £35k". If our FMOTL refuses to turn up the council get a walk over and an order for £35k. They will then either force the sale of some assets or, as I think we discussed with Jimmy? just go here's £900 and a bankruptcy petition, and let the receiver sort it out.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Either way, he seems to be an unpleasant bullying character and karma will take it's course.