"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm thinking more in the realm of when he ignores the next court date and then the issues with bankruptcy and does the inevitable stupid they all seem to resort to. I think the civil issue is already pretty much a loss for him one way or another unless he gets a reality transplant in the very near future, and how likely is that to happen?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm thinking more in the realm of when he ignores the next court date and then the issues with bankruptcy and does the inevitable stupid they all seem to resort to. I think the civil issue is already pretty much a loss for him one way or another unless he gets a reality transplant in the very near future, and how likely is that to happen?
I think that's just about right, he'll refuse to turn up at Court for any further hearings ( fully encouraged by his new 'rebellion' buddies ), he'll be kidnapped arrested for Contempt of Court and any home / assets he possesses will fall foul of the Receivers.

He said he was going to make an offer which could prevent all that happening (presumably the offer would have been £000's), which will now be mopped up in Insolvency Fees and he'll enter his 60's / retirement with absolutely nothing all because he went looking for a way out and 'found this group'. :shock:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Exactly Andy. Still , that's a resounding success !!!1!! by their standards.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if thinks that the arrears will stop accumulating during those 56 days.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Peter does not consent to council tax (or full stops or paragraphs).
Interesting conversation with the council.

I have received a phone call from the council it was a message so I phoned back I spoke to a woman and she asked if I was going to pay my council tax at which I informed her of Article 61 the 1215 magna carta and my oath with the barons and how the government has committed multiple acts of treason she asked me if I had no intention to pay my council tax and I said I conditionally accepted on condition that they can prove the government did not commit treason and forcing me to pay any monies into a treasonous regime is treason in itself and forcing me to commit treason and forcing me to commit a crime of which I cannot do as my lawful standing is in common law. I instructed her once I knew the call was recorded to cease and desist and which she said she was pushing for me to go to prison, and then I informed her there is not a judge in this land that could send me to prison as i am in common law and he must uphold the common law of this land if he is to keep to his oath of office, I am in full lawful rebellion under article 61 of the 1215 magna carta.

So i will ignor a summons or whatever they want to do, I will not be attending one of their non courts as they have no jurisdiction over me at all and for me to acknowledge them is to acknowledge their jurisdiction I also informed her that if one of their agents was to come to my house and remove goods as she said that they would do ,that I am in full lawful rebellion and under article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215 I have the right to bear arms and I will defend my property ,this is an awful warning and I have lawful excuse not to pay into a treasonous regime which the heath administration of 1971 started the ball rolling with their treasonous plans.
Basildon magistrates court has already had a conditional acceptance served on them addressed to the justices clerk as that was the only title on the invitation\summons.

My personal wish now is for every living breathing man and woman in lawful rebellion to join together and create a common law police force .
Our aim is solely to enter courts that have had a fellow freeman\freewoman kidnapped and refuse jurisdiction of these non courts .
Also enter councils to arrest the agents that are aiding the treasonous regime by continuing to demand us to commit treason and try them in our court.
And hopefully when there is enough of us , then to march into parliament and arrest the traitors and try them in a common law court.
Then we can fine these criminals for the damages they are committing to us.
Being in lawful rebellion must not be just rebutting they're illegal activity, it must be to have the power of common law arrest.
We must not be hindered in any way , that is the constitutional law and MUST be upheld by those lawful men and women.

Who is with me
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

under article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215 I have the right to bear arms and I will defend my property ,this is an awful warning
Well, he's right about that.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
under article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215 I have the right to bear arms and I will defend my property ,this is an awful warning
Well, he's right about that.
I think he left the L out of lawful.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote:I think he left the L out of lawful.
He said "an awful" instead of "a lawful." So it's not just a missing letter; he has the correct article for "awful." Maybe it's what he really meant.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I assumed that he automatically put an "n" before the vowel without thinking about it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I think he left the L out of lawful.
He said "an awful" instead of "a lawful." So it's not just a missing letter; he has the correct article for "awful." Maybe it's what he really meant.
Remember Rowan Atkinson as the Minister in "Four Weddings and a Funeral"?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TheNewSaint wrote:He said "an awful" instead of "a lawful." So it's not just a missing letter; he has the correct article for "awful." Maybe it's what he really meant.
Probably.
aw·ful
ˈôfəl/
adjective
adjective: awful

very bad or unpleasant.
"the place smelled awful"

archaic
inspiring reverential wonder or fear.
synonyms: awe-inspiring, awesome, impressive
He just goes with (2).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

And another idjit marches merrily down the road to self immolation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Peter does not consent to council tax (or full stops or paragraphs).
Interesting conversation with the council.

...I informed her there is not a judge in this land that could send me to prison as i am in common law and he must uphold the common law of this land if he is to keep to his oath of office, I am in full lawful rebellion under article 61 of the 1215 magna carta.

...I also informed her that if one of their agents was to come to my house and remove goods as she said that they would do ,that I am in full lawful rebellion and under article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215 I have the right to bear arms and I will defend my property...
I find this pretence of honourable constitutional protest contemptible. All that he really wants is to evade paying towards the public services he uses.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

So, article 50 isn't formal due to wet ink signatures and lower case. Or something

notorial dissent

Where do they get this stupid from?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:Where do they get this stupid from?
I think it's a certain tortured misunderstanding of how the law works. They think the law is nothing but impenetrable jargon, arcane procedure, secret handshakes, and nefarious intent to obscure the truth. So they take this approach themselves, trying to escape obligations over trivia.

Which gets things completely backwards. While there are legal procedures that must be followed, the law is primarily concerned with the matter at hand. Which is "does the United Kingdom actually want to leave the European Union?" The idea that a nation could undertake such a momentous act, but that it doesn't really count because of the nature of a signature, is ignorant beyond words.

What's called for here is education about, and demystification of, the legal process. I think this attitude festers in people who have never actually been in a court, and seen the proceedings. My parents instilled this attitude in me, but as I got older, and had to deal with courts as an adult, and took an undergrad law class, I saw it was wrong. All the courts I've had to deal with took great pains to explain things to ordinary people, so everyone could understand what was going on. And again, they're primarily concerned with the facts of the matter. Minor procedural errors can be fixed or ignored. (And many of the things these bozos claim are relevant, like wet ink signatures, have no actual basis in law.)

I get that some people might dislike the legal system because they feel they were treated unfairly in it. But stuff like this seems more like plain ignorance than anything else.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Where do they get this stupid from?
I think it's a certain tortured misunderstanding of how the law works. They think the law is nothing but impenetrable jargon, arcane procedure, secret handshakes, and nefarious intent to obscure the truth. So they take this approach themselves, trying to escape obligations over trivia.
I agree. It's essentially a cargo cult behaviour.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

I agree, but am just curious if there is some pseudo source for all this mis-information, or is it just more word of mouth?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Pseudo science can always be created.
I really doubt that it qualifies as cargo-cult belief. In those cases, they had no background by which to judge what they received.
Here, unless they spent ALL of their school years deliberately not hearing/learning, they ought to know better.
How do people arrive at this level of willful ignorance?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:notorial dissent wrote:
Where do they get this stupid from?

I think it's a certain tortured misunderstanding of how the law works.
That isn't what nd is asking. nd wants to know where it came from so that he/she can avoid that location entirely and the possibility of being exposed to whatever FOTLer's were exposed to.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff