"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

Comrade Sharik wrote:The Carol Higgins link on the page takes you to a placeholder page, but also in Ackworth, is this Carol Higgins
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Carol-Higgin ... 869429759/

Heaven only knows what is going on there, but I'm sure that the intervention of Robinson and the A61 crowd will make things even muddier...
Good find. Yes it is very unusual, there seems to be a complaint of rape and of a cover up?

Asking Dave to intervene is only going to land her in trouble.

I will have look at her linked website but so far not much freeman cries from the women involved. Seems to be the people surrounding her pushing her into the PLD idiots.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:Of course, the people who did in the end find the proper way and won the fight have a name.

Americans.

(I couldn't help that)
An entirely erroneous comment. The correct and obvious answer is, of course, Canadians. Although there were no Canadians until January 1, 1947. Before that we were British subjects who happened to live in Canada.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Except you are still stuck with that Queen thing. Hardly sounds like freedom to me.
longdog wrote:I think the 'rebels' should be given somewhere to live according to their beliefs without treasonous interference of state benefits, utility suppliers, banks, NHS, fire brigade, police, schools and etcetera. The Isle of Sheppey would do...
An idea that I have championed for a long time. Of course, my proposal is that they would be dropped from an airplane onto said island and be given a parachute kit to assist in the landing. And by "kit" I mean just the basic materials for an "assemble-yourself" parachute...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Except you are still stuck with that Queen thing. Hardly sounds like freedom to me.
I worked for the Canadian government for 35 years which meant, quite literally the way our government is set up, that I was actually employed by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the second. Yet she never once criticized my work, set unreasonable deadlines, or caused me any problems. It was like she didn't even know that I existed. The perfect boss!

Legally the Queen could, if she so chose, start meddling in Canadian affairs but during her entire 65 year reign over Canada she has been completely hands off. She treats Canada like she treated me as an employee. The perfect Monarch!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The Observer wrote:Except you are still stuck with that Queen thing. Hardly sounds like freedom to me.
longdog wrote: And by "kit" I mean just the basic materials for an "assemble-yourself" parachute...
And at what point would they be given the opportunity to assemble their parachute? The moment just after they have jumped from the plane?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:I think the 'rebels' should be given somewhere to live according to their beliefs without treasonous interference of state benefits, utility suppliers, banks, NHS, fire brigade, police, schools and etcetera. The Isle of Sheppey would do...
It's been said before, but I'm surprised no one's tried making a sovcit reality show. Put them all in one island with no supplies and watch them file commercial liens against each other.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

"And at what point would they be given the opportunity to assemble their parachute? The moment just after they have jumped from the plane?"

It would be fair to allow a few weeks beforehand, since the inevitable arguments would have a fair chance to take their toll. Also there would be tendency to ignore the problem or to claim it was illegal because...
Last edited by Siegfried Shrink on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
The Observer wrote:Except you are still stuck with that Queen thing. Hardly sounds like freedom to me.
longdog wrote: And by "kit" I mean just the basic materials for an "assemble-yourself" parachute...
And at what point would they be given the opportunity to assemble their parachute? The moment just after they have jumped from the plane?
Nothing so brutal as that. They would be given the kits as the plane takes off and given the length of the flight to complete the assembly. I daresay that some small percentage of them could actually manage it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Gregg wrote:Of course, the people who did in the end find the proper way and won the fight have a name.

Americans.

(I couldn't help that)
Don't make us come and burn your White House again, you uncouth colonial chappie..
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:
Comrade Sharik wrote:The Carol Higgins link on the page takes you to a placeholder page, but also in Ackworth, is this Carol Higgins
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Carol-Higgin ... 869429759/

Heaven only knows what is going on there, but I'm sure that the intervention of Robinson and the A61 crowd will make things even muddier...
Good find. Yes it is very unusual, there seems to be a complaint of rape and of a cover up?
Asking Dave to intervene is only going to land her in trouble.
I agree. This isn't going to be a constructive engagement. Ms Higgins is burning for vengeance upon her father, alleging childhood molestation. Police are plodding through an investigation process, and the absence of material evidence may lead to no prosecution being realistically feasible. Very sad to see a family at war, whatever the truth of it all.

The critical problem is what happens in the immediate timeframe. Ms Higgins says she wants her father to be arrested by dawn raid and taken away in handcuffs, to be shamed and stigmatised. This collides with UK principles regarding the presumption of innocence, and also the "necessity test" for arrest. Basically if the suspect will reasonably co-operate with the investigation and attend interviews by arrangement, making an arrest would be potentially unlawful.

And how long is it going to take before some cockwomble on PLD says "well if the Police won't arrest him, maybe we should.."? Easy to imagine some mob of idiots bundling him into a van and taking him to the Police station, where he will be immediately released again. So will they decide to investigate or try him themselves, or even to dispense his supposed just desserts?

Ms Higgins would be well-advised to stay away from these people. Their meddling could wreck any prospect of a real prosecution ever occurring. And if she has encouraged it, even worse. A classic example of how PLD / FMOTL idiocy can wreck real lives.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Terry has got a tough day ahead.
5th time in court spouting PLD garbage, what could possibly go wrong?
morning rebels off to leamington courts today for not playing there games could do with help today as i no that the judge etc are going to committ treason cos this is 4th time to appear and i cant get them to take this article 61 seriosly all help greatly reseived peace and love i be in crown with my pratical lawful disent t shirt with artical 61 etc my tel no 07392353038 hearing courts open at 10am
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Yes. It would also be packaged in those pesky molded plastic anti theft contraptions that are nigh impossible to get open without a broadsword, a heat gun and a full blooded Cherokee Indian.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

I am seriously concerned about the bad grammar on the lawfulrebellion website

The heading says

Restoring the Rule of Law back to the people

which is tautologous. It should read

Restoring the Rule of Law to the people

I can only attribute my total inabilty to understand any of the rest of it to my shock at this solecism, although one paragraph about court appearance did seem sensible

"You would likely be threatened with contempt, or some claim of psychiatric disorder at that point….no matter what they threaten you with object using the same retort as above and more….."
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:The heading says

which is tautologous.
You don't mean "tautologous". That refers to an argument, in the sense of a proposition. You mean "redundant" or "pleonastic".

HTH.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hmm, rebel Daniel things this is a win.
Daniel Daykin Thanks guys. I can't help but take this as a slight victory. Last time they removed all names from letters and now they are refusing mail. Are they getting worried....?

What says you fellow Quatloosians, is there victory on the horizon?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wait for the inevitable "If they refuse mail it means they are accepting the contents of the letter by tacit procurificationism and aquisessificance" post.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bugger... I've been beaten to it... Life imitating art or vice-versa..

Charles Spencer

If they are doing this, then they are accepting that you are speaking the truth.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

"You don't mean "tautologous". That refers to an argument, in the sense of a proposition. You mean "redundant" or "pleonastic"."

No, I'll stand with tautology, OED and Wikipedia seem to agree with me. Any way, when I use a word it means exactly what I want it to mean, no more and no less :-)

Your use is possible but not exclusive. Foreign Englishes may differ.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I am seriously concerned about the bad grammar on the lawfulrebellion website

The heading says

which is tautologous. It should read

Restoring the Rule of Law to the people
Yes I believe you are correct. Resorting infers "putting something back to a previous position". So there is no need to be restoring it back.

And as for the grammar, check out the comments on Terry's post today. English is not the strong point of the Freeman/Sov Cit movement.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Any way, when I use a word it means exactly what I want it to mean, no more and no less
Cap'n Alice, this is Cap'n Dumpty. Cap'n Dumpty, this is Cap'n Alice. Call it in the air, Hump.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume