"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by NYGman »

The BBC, the Editors, and Producers will likely be the ones doing the editing, with input from the reporter, but I guess it could be argued, that the reporter didn't violate the agreament, if it was the Editor, or others at the BBC that did. But that doesn't get around the bigger issue for the PLD folk, they can't bring it to court, or they would be committing treason. So they really have no legal enforcement mechanism, without contradicting their whole reason to exist. The only way they could address any breach, would be by setting up their own Common Law courts, and proceeding on their own. I have yet to see that plan end well. Would like to see how they seek to enforce a judgement of a fake court, perhaps with fake bailiffs, and fake Law enforcement officers. I somehow doubt that will go well either. Just adding more content to a followup story about these legal fantasists, living in La La Land.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

In the real world they would have to go through a real court and prove real harm to their 'reputations'. As they are clearly a bunch of delusional lunatics whose principle concern is that they may have to pay their bills and taxes like the rest of us that's going to be a hard case to make.

Obviously it will be a different matter once they establish their common-law courts :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

NYGman wrote:The BBC, the Editors, and Producers will likely be the ones doing the editing, with input from the reporter, but I guess it could be argued, that the reporter didn't violate the agreament, if it was the Editor, or others at the BBC that did. But that doesn't get around the bigger issue for the PLD folk, they can't bring it to court, or they would be committing treason. So they really have no legal enforcement mechanism, without contradicting their whole reason to exist. The only way they could address any breach, would be by setting up their own Common Law courts, and proceeding on their own. I have yet to see that plan end well. Would like to see how they seek to enforce a judgement of a fake court, perhaps with fake bailiffs, and fake Law enforcement officers. I somehow doubt that will go well either. Just adding more content to a followup story about these legal fantasists, living in La La Land.

It might go like this...

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-coun ... als-judges
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crab Bait getting a tad emotional and reviewing his LR journey to date.

Bolding is mine
It’s my 4 month LR birthday today and this is the way I see it so far, I know I’ve got a lot more to learn yet. I found this group when I was really pissed off with the system, and I couldn’t have been any happier even if I had 5,6 or 7 numbers up on the lottery (not sure how many it is because I don’t do it), but my lovely (sheep) sister sends me a ticket every birthday. No 1; It’s not just about trying to get away with a debt. No 2; It’s about what’s right and what’s wrong. No 3; If you have the slightest bit of common sense, you must know the present legal system is wrong. No 4; There are far too many people under the fear factor spell, not just in this country but all around the world. No 5; I reckon I can beat the bastards so long as I don’t give in. No 6; Money is just an illusion, watch any good magician and you will see the light when you find out how they done it. Don’t believe what you see do some research and work it out for yourself, all you need is common sense. No 7; Don’t worry if you don’t get a reply from a baron when you send off your oath of allegiance, we don’t need them, they are too scared to stand up and do what’s right. Most, if not all of them, are too close to the end of their lives to get involved. No 8; POLICE. (Okay I hate the police for personal reasons but you don’t need to know about that). Most police (peace) officers are the same as the barons, too scared to go against the sytem. No 9; Taxes. There is absolutely no need for any taxes at all, just think about it, what is the point of tax, (pretty obvious to me but maybe I’m older than most in the group). Think about it this way. If there were no taxes and everything was FREE to enable everyone to get what they needed to live a healthy happy life without doing too much, would you do your bit to help out? And if you wanted more, would you be prepared to put in a bit more effort to get it? No 10; This is a question where I and others in the group would like some feedback. Are you prepared to support any actions the group need to do to get the ball rolling further? I’ll call this the 10 commandments, I’m sure someone done it before but I can’t remember his/her name. But what do I know I’ve only been in the group for 4 months and I’m not that clever. As I said I’ve got a lot to learn and I am very passionate about my feelings, I mean what I say and I say what I mean.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I found [Lawful Rebellion] when I was really pissed off with the system, and I couldn’t have been any happier even if I had 5,6 or 7 numbers up on the lottery (not sure how many it is because I don’t do it)
In your case, playing the lottery is a much wiser choice, especially in the long term.

Now there's a sentence I thought I'd never say.
longdog

Post by longdog »

No 8; POLICE. (Okay I hate the police for personal reasons but you don’t need to know about that).
"Don't need to know" or "Don't want you to know"?

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/n ... ror-44094/
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote:
No 8; POLICE. (Okay I hate the police for personal reasons but you don’t need to know about that).
"Don't need to know" or "Don't want you to know"?

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/n ... ror-44094/
Do no harm? Well at least he owned up to it and didn't mess around with FMOTL crap on they one, some respect for that, but one good deed, does not make the person. He really is quite Vile, and didn't appear to have any remorse.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He's on a ban from his Mad Max antics. He's probably still "traveling" as he offered to pick the BBC journo up from the station.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He really is a nasty piece of work, full of pent up rage and hate, what a nasty bitter existence he must lead, and I'm betting all accomplished by his own hand. Yeah, and the "police" thing, I'll bet there's a lot to tell there, and all of it unflattering to our little Quail. Sounds like a lot of the US sovruns we run across.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Would you Adam and Eve it?.. ANOTHER water company fails to be intimidated by the never-been-known-to-fail five notices system...
Mel Michaluk

Received today from Northumbrian Water and we have another new name at the bottom. Having already sent my 5th notice, should I send the same 5th notice again including his name too or just leave it and wait for the court date and the names I'll get from that? Thanks in advance for help

Luckily David 'no credit on me phone' Robinson is on the case with his advice even though he can't tell the difference between water rates and council tax...
David Robinson

You've served the Misprision of treason Notice?

He states that they are fundamentally not in agreement with the constitution (basically) which is seditous. Another notice that can be used is a Notice To Stop. These Notices are intended to be more threatening to the individual denying the evidence you will have provided. It becomes a police matter in fact (even though they aid and abet the corprations too).

It is clear from what happened to Ollie Pinnock that they are going to enforce the council tax even whilst blatantly committing treason. In an attempt to avoid being kidnapped and held in their lockups it would be advisable to create an escrow account to place the monies in dispute within. Not that it will make any difference as they blatantly flaunt the law as we can all see. Even though CT is a civil debt and which you cannot be incarcerated for they do it anyway....and we still allow it (en masse) which is insane....

Even if you end up paying under duress of circumstances you will have acted in accordance with the law in absolute truth. You could not be held liable for aiding and abetting treason. Paying under duress negates any liablity on your part. Never forgrt that you are only attempting to act according to the laws of the land and the bible to do the correct thing morally and legally. And I applaud your efforts..
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

David Robinson

You've served the Misprision of treason Notice?

He states that they are fundamentally not in agreement with the constitution (basically) which is seditous. Another notice that can be used is a Notice To Stop. These Notices are intended to be more threatening to the individual denying the evidence you will have provided. It becomes a police matter in fact (even though they aid and abet the corprations too)...
Interesting. I imagine that intentionally threatening an individual could very easily become a police matter, but not quite in the way that The Great Leader thinks. If this behaviour occurred after legal proceedings had commenced, a charge of Perverting the Course of Justice might arise.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Blast, I was quite looking forward to that.
Hello all

Sorry for the late notice

The meeting for tomorrow at the canal house in Nottingham at 10:00am has been called of due to not enough turning up. I will organize another meeting for another time on another date.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

For purposes of discussion, let's pretend that Article 61 has any legal effect whatsoever. Someone wishing to invoke it would have to use the mechanisms it calls for: a panel of 25 barons (or at least people of some sort); a charter; a chief Justiciar among them; a formal grievance procedure; time limits; and so forth. But these people don't do any of that. They haven't assembled a panel, appointed a justiciar, or anything. They merely send letters, in the style of the shopworn "3/5 letters" scheme. They're invoking a law without doing any of what that law calls for. Even if they were otherwise right, their attempts would still fail.

And how do they get from "the barons shall choose any twenty-five barons of the kingdom they wish, who with all their might are to observe, maintain and secure the observance of the peace" to "you don't have to pay your water bill" anyway?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:And how do they get from "the barons shall choose any twenty-five barons of the kingdom they wish, who with all their might are to observe, maintain and secure the observance of the peace" to "you don't have to pay your water bill" anyway?
Here's how:

1) Summon 25 barons to meet.
2) Invoke Article 61
3) ?
4) Water bill voided.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The Observer wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:And how do they get from "the barons shall choose any twenty-five barons of the kingdom they wish, who with all their might are to observe, maintain and secure the observance of the peace" to "you don't have to pay your water bill" anyway?
Here's how:

1) Summon 25 barons to meet.
2) Invoke Article 61
3) ?
4) Water bill voided.
When they're under oath they withhold taxes, as that supposedly, is to 'distress the crown', how's non payment of water bills supposed to fit into that !!??
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Coincidentally a member asks ..
Jamie O'Neill
Has anyone done anything other than not pay for stuff?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

they withhold taxes, as that supposedly, is to 'distress the crown', how's non payment of water bills supposed to fit into that
Even the Queen makes water.So they have to pay for it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Amazing legal scholarship -
Chris Pryor - it says statutes, such as magna carta, magna carta is not a statute but parts of it have been made statutes...does this mean parliament does not recognise magna carta? only the carbon copy statute version?

Connor Jason Wilkinson - Chris Pryor, Magna Carta 1215 is a constitutional statute according to the Thoburn Judgement which is one of the MANY reasons why it cannot be repealed.
And of course Thoburn v Sunderland City Council [2002] EWHC 195 does contain:

62. The special status of constitutional statutes follows the special status of constitutional rights. Examples are the Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights 1689, the Act of Union, the Reform Acts which distributed and enlarged the franchise, the HRA, the Scotland Act 1998 and the Government of Wales Act 1998. http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2002/195.html

What Senior Acolyte Wilkinson fails to address is that Laws LJ refers to the Magna Carta, in the singular, without specifying which one. SA Wilkinson has falsely added 1215, even though he rejects the authority of the court who's authority he is relying upon. Not very truthful or honourable, is he?

And we know that various versions of MC have been promulgated, amended and annulled - 1215, 1216, 1217, 1225 & 1297. Which presents a bit of a pickle, because if the 1215 version is held to be the valid one, we lose an awful lot of rights from the later revisions. Clearly this cannot be so, and Wikipedia rightly states that "Henry reissued the charter again in 1225 in exchange for a grant of new taxes; his son, Edward I, repeated the exercise in 1297, this time confirming it as part of England's statute law."

Summary : MC1215 was annulled and has no legal or constitutional effect, except in so far as it's provisions were incorporated in later versions. Only MC1297, which does not include A61, became constitutional statute law. A61 is a myth, Robinson and crew are shabby frauds seeking an excuse not to pay their bills.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pete is not happy. I thought it was about spreading the good word of lawful rebellion Pete? And not all about getting those shill bucks in?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As

Complaining that PayPal are taking 37pence? It's not all about the money!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyPandy wrote:When they're under oath they withhold taxes, as that supposedly, is to 'distress the crown', how's non payment of water bills supposed to fit into that !!??
I think that was covered and clearly pointed out in step 3 above.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff