"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

It's like watching evolution . In reverse.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, and it's not even a big step for a lot of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:Looks like the Magna Carta is letting someone down right now ..
David Robotham
I was arrested and charged with the cultivation of cannabis and the intent to supply was dropped but i was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment and then after serving my sentence with then charged with the proceeds of crime for £19000, even though i never signed or was formally. Since then i have sworn my oath of allegiance and i now stand under article 61 of the magna Carta, i have send the courts, confiscation team and anyone else in connection with this case, although no one has responded to these. Saturday i received a letter telling me that if i do not start paying the £19000 which is rising at 8% per day or i will be sent back to prison for 9 months and then will still have to pay. I am unsure of my options and my next course of action as they seem to be disregarding the fact that i am now standing under article 61.
You don't get 18 months for growing a dozen plants in your back yard for personal consumption or even personal consumption plus a bit to your mates to cover the costs. An 18 month sentence suggest either a very long previous history of production and/or intent to supply convictions, a history of convictions for some pretty serious offences or a commercial scale operation.

Using some back-of-a-fag-packet maths a £19,000 proceeds of crime decision suggests a 'harvest' of about 20kg and a single plant yields between 50 and 200g. Taking the middle figure of 100g that's 200 plants. A commercial grow by anybody's standards.

The fact he wasn't done for 'intent to supply' would be utterly irrelevant with those sort of figures, the fact it was being cultivated for distribution would be implicit unless he has one hell of a habit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Anyone else spot the flaw in 'Scottish common law courts' master plan?

:brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Anyone else spot the flaw in 'Scottish common law courts' master plan?

:brickwall:
I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams as soon as I get this transmuting lead into gold thing mastered :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
David Robotham
I was arrested and charged with the cultivation of cannabis and the intent to supply was dropped but i was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment and then after serving my sentence with then charged with the proceeds of crime for £19000, even though i never signed or was formally. Since then i have sworn my oath of allegiance and i now stand under article 61 of the magna Carta, i have send the courts, confiscation team and anyone else in connection with this case, although no one has responded to these. Saturday i received a letter telling me that if i do not start paying the £19000 which is rising at 8% per day or i will be sent back to prison for 9 months and then will still have to pay. I am unsure of my options and my next course of action as they seem to be disregarding the fact that i am now standing under article 61.
You don't get 18 months for growing a dozen plants in your back yard for personal consumption or even personal consumption plus a bit to your mates to cover the costs. An 18 month sentence suggest either a very long previous history of production and/or intent to supply convictions, a history of convictions for some pretty serious offences or a commercial scale operation.

Using some back-of-a-fag-packet maths a £19,000 proceeds of crime decision suggests a 'harvest' of about 20kg and a single plant yields between 50 and 200g. Taking the middle figure of 100g that's 200 plants. A commercial grow by anybody's standards.

The fact he wasn't done for 'intent to supply' would be utterly irrelevant with those sort of figures, the fact it was being cultivated for distribution would be implicit unless he has one hell of a habit.
Think there was a link earlier in the thread to a news report that he was convicted of selling amphetamines !!

This guy's got no chance, they'll already have a restriction on his property and will appoint a receiver to sell it for him!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:Think there was a link earlier in the thread to a news report that he was convicted of selling amphetamines !!
I don't recall the "selling" bit but I think it was him that had a bag of them down his trousers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Think there was a link earlier in the thread to a news report that he was convicted of selling amphetamines !!
I don't recall the "selling" bit but I think it was him that had a bag of them down his trousers.
Ah yes, how could I forget:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... on-2101791

If it's the same guy, the sentence was 2009, can't be for the same offence.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:
David Robotham

Why Longdog, you aren't possibly saying that our Mr Robotham is perish forfend playing fast and loose with the truth??? Why that would be unsovcit, unFOTL, unPLD'er.... :snicker: :snicker: :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Their current recruiting poster. Better than anything Ken T could knock up.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I can't remember when 'water rates' vanished and the water companies were privatised, but I am pretty sure I made some small change out if it.:-)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I can't remember when 'water rates' vanished and the water companies were privatised, but I am pretty sure I made some small change out if it.:-)
Thatcher did it in the 80's.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Must be a misprint, I didn't see "benefits-not legal" on the poster ?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Thatcher did it in the 80's.
Yes, I remeber it now. Those were the days when even our familiy dog had shares in something or other. You had to be at least six people to make a decent profit, the way they were rationing out the shares.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:Their current recruiting poster. Better than anything Ken T could knock up.
It's actually a very good job. Professional, concise, compelling, and tells the reader what to do next (go to their website for more information).

Of course, anyone going there will see that it's a load of shite, and the group is a bunch of bickering, juvenile layabouts. But I have to give them an A for marketing.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

How long are we giving Debbie Sherwood before she's arrested for non payment of Council Tax, she failed to attend commital proceedings on 21st July
Newlyn bailiffs rang me yesterday, he was very polite and asked would I answer some questions. I declined told him he had no powers, and I was busy as I was getting ready to go to hospital for an operation. I put the phone down. Today Cruella Deville rang at 08.15. I told her that l was standing in Lawful Rebellion and that I had put her MD on Notice and in future they were to contact me by post. She snorted that they didn't have to do this, that they had a court order against me and they intended to pursue this. I said well you do what you want, you have no powers anyway.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyPandy wrote:How long are we giving Debbie Sherwood before she's arrested for non payment of Council Tax, she failed to attend commital proceedings on 21st July
Newlyn bailiffs rang me yesterday, he was very polite and asked would I answer some questions. I declined told him he had no powers, and I was busy as I was getting ready to go to hospital for an operation. I put the phone down. Today Cruella Deville rang at 08.15. I told her that l was standing in Lawful Rebellion and that I had put her MD on Notice and in future they were to contact me by post. She snorted that they didn't have to do this, that they had a court order against me and they intended to pursue this. I said well you do what you want, you have no powers anyway.
I would note that, as in Canada, your worthless freeloaders are quite happy to accept 'free' taxpayer funded medical benefits while doing their best not to contribute anything towards paying for them. Nothing highlights the totally shameless hypocrisy of our Canadian sovereign parasites more than their relentless demands for government services while pontificating how they are contributing to the greater good by exempting themselves from any responsibility for paying taxes to support them. They've opted out of that part of the equation. Keith Lawson, one of the most hypocritical, sanctimonious individuals I've ever met, argued in court at his tax evasion trial how it was his absolute right not to pay tax while it was shown that he is a huge consumer of medical services and is, in fact, only alive because of Canada's free medical. And he doesn't just accept it, he vehemently demands it as his right. A right funded by unenlightened taxpaying suckers like myself.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8223
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

AndyPandy wrote:How long are we giving Debbie Sherwood before she's arrested for non payment of Council Tax, she failed to attend commital proceedings on 21st July
Sounds like a really charming and personable individual. :sarcasmon:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

No one on here is going to bet against her being wrong on this?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
No one on here is going to bet against her being wrong on this?
Nah, we're just waiting for the INEVITABLE when she is in fact hauled off to gaol by those bailiffs, etc, who "have no powers", after all she told them to "do what you want", sure sounds like tacit permission to me. :snicker: