Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha: :haha: :haha:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 5458660488

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ollie has left the group!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote::haha: :haha: :haha:

Not surprised, he was made to look a complete prat in both the local and national news, all thanks to Crab Bait emailing all the local rags with the news that he'd tried the most idiotic way of getting out of paying his Council Tax.

Either that or his mum's taken away his computer for being a very naughty boy :haha: :haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:Either that or his mum's taken away his computer for being a very naughty boy :haha: :haha: :haha:
I suspect that's probably nearest to the truth. Her contempt for the 'rebels' was made more than clear and I have no doubt she gave Ollie a very hard time for being such a monumental prat when he had a young family to consider.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Either that or his mum's taken away his computer for being a very naughty boy :haha: :haha: :haha:
I suspect that's probably nearest to the truth. Her contempt for the 'rebels' was made more than clear and I have no doubt she gave Ollie a very hard time for being such a monumental prat when he had a young family to consider.
Nah, nah, nah. TPTB made him an offer that was too good to refuse. :naughty:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote::haha: :haha: :haha:

Good spot - another amazing win !!1!!.

Some of the comments are hilarious. Perhaps his relo's have sniffed the mental illness on him and are finally acting.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Leaving the group does not alter the fact that he is still under his oath. If he decides to go against his oath and ceases to be in lawful rebellion surely he is committing a crime?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But think about it: this has been evidence of one possible method of curing sovrunity - intervention by the mum who knows how to shake you up.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Leaving the group does not alter the fact that he is still under his oath. If he decides to go against his oath and ceases to be in lawful rebellion surely he is committing a crime?
SovCits commonly believe that an oath can be turned on and off like a tap, hence the importance of asking police, judges etc whether they are "on their oath".

Thus, Ollie can disregard his oath without committing a crime. And so can anyone else.

In this regard, oaths are like laws: "I'm only obliged to follow laws that I agree with."

But I expect Ollie's mum has told him that oaths made to idiots on the internet don't count as real oaths.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:It's not widely known but if the USSR had stationed West Country cleaners in Eastern Poland during 1941 Operation Barbarossa would've ground to a halt.

"Youm might be the Waffen SS moi luvver but yourn still gonna have to go 'ome. Oim gonna lock arp now".
Best post, evah! :haha: :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Christ on a bike - is there no depth of petty, tight-fisted nonsense which these idiots won't sink to?

Darren King has heard that a major supermarket chain is doing a charity initiative, and he declares this is a criminal scandal which must be stopped. With astonishing hypocrisy he claims that statute laws prohibit this, and are enforceable:

To be clear for our overseas friends, nearly every shop in UK has charity projects, collecting boxes for loose change at the checkouts etc. It isn't illegal or prohibited, and there will be no "shit going off" on Monday.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pathetic little cretin. Well, his mouth will undoubtedly be going off, but that is I suspect all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Christ on a bike - is there no depth of petty, tight-fisted nonsense which these idiots won't sink to?

Darren King has heard that a major supermarket chain is doing a charity initiative, and he declares this is a criminal scandal which must be stopped. With astonishing hypocrisy he claims that statute laws prohibit this, and are enforceable:

To be clear for our overseas friends, nearly every shop in UK has charity projects, collecting boxes for loose change at the checkouts etc. It isn't illegal or prohibited, and there will be no "shit going off" on Monday.
What a pathetic little Ahole.

http://tescocharitypartnership.org.uk

As per, they show the sheer hypocrisy. "Sheeple need to research" yet, a quick google and it returns that link.

There is a name for the hardcore posters on that forum, I won't mention it here.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Heres a great idea! Ignore your accountant and go ask Duress Dave instead!

Ffs stupid Person! HMRC don't mess about Lou!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 6088595425
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

I sort of respect the idiots that are standing under their article 61, But what i do find hypocritical is not paying their council tax, But yet still expecting services that the local councils provide

To me, This goes a step further, This idiot refuses to pay his council tax, Fair enough, But FFS if that is your thing, Don't expect to try and claim for damage to your car caused by a pot hole

Maybe if he and his friends had paid, The council would have had more money to repair the road

If he does submit a claim, I really hope they check what council tax he owes before they even consider it
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Colin123 wrote:I sort of respect the idiots that are standing under their article 61, But what i do find hypocritical is not paying their council tax, But yet still expecting services that the local councils provide

To me, This goes a step further, This idiot refuses to pay his council tax, Fair enough, But FFS if that is your thing, Don't expect to try and claim for damage to your car caused by a pot hole

Maybe if he and his friends had paid, The council would have had more money to repair the road

If he does submit a claim, I really hope they check what council tax he owes before they even consider it
But, but, but they're all under lawful rebellion, so how can they sue if they're aren't any legitimate Courts !?!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:Heres a great idea! Ignore your accountant and go ask Duress Dave instead!

Ffs stupid Person! HMRC don't mess about Lou!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 6088595425
Looks like I might be able to get some money from HMRC say Lou.
Lu Lou

No not yet, she's saying my start up costs could have a wee bit owed to me so she needs me to fill in the form in order to claw back tax?

Here's the advice straight from the horse's mouth arse...
David Robinson

Hmmm..well ok then get what you can. You'll still be doing it under duress because you're under Oath to the barons. ...when it turns around and they want cash from you then its a different story.
:snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ironic Facebook update of the week comes from our favourite rebeless Margo:Tamm

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:brickwall:

So Tesco asking you to make a donation between 1-9pence on your shopping is now the start of a UK conspiracy, how the f**k did they arrive at that conclusion?

It's not mandatory to donate as confirmed in the response from Tesco!

Oh my god, deliver me from stupid people!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 8828601151
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Ironic Facebook update of the week comes from our favourite rebeless Margo:Tamm

On top of that
Jiva Jones
10 mins
Just got a visit from 3 Police Officers of Hackney Constabulary. Very friendly and polite. After I sent the Chief a notice, he sent these guys to see if I was "alright". They were a bit confused as to what it was all about. They seemed to think it was to do with Brexit. I explained Article 61 and the treason being committed. And Council Tax withholding etc. I would only consent to trial by jury and I would consider it kidnapping if I was forced to appear before magistrates. I'd been having a nap, so I had to try and explain everything the best I could. They were very receptive and curious.
Well they would wouldn't they !! :snicker:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Darren King has heard that a major supermarket chain is doing a charity initiative, and he declares this is a criminal scandal which must be stopped. With astonishing hypocrisy he claims that statute laws prohibit this, and are enforceable:

Without looking, I'm going to guess that Mr King doesn't understand the difference between collecting money for a charity, and being a charity.

It always amazes me that people who claim to know more than lawyers and judges get such simple legal distinctions wrong.