"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

Given the fact that they believe the police, the government and pretty much everybody who's not 'standing under A61', but particularly people they owe money to, are treasonous tools of the treasonous traitors what was he expecting?

It's nice to see the evil treasonous traitors are cottoning on to the antics of these kooks and telling them, in a polite way, to get fucked rather than giving them the 'victory' of a 'We have received your letter and note the contents' brush off.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:Is it my imagination or is there a clear undercurrent of disillusionment over on PLD? They seem to be spending an ever increasing amount of time squabbling amongst themselves about what is and what isn't the Only True Path™ and banning people.
There's certainly more paranoia about "infiltrators" and less tolerance for diversity of opinion. Some very harsh responses to any visitor who's idiot theory doesn't exactly align with DR's idiot theory.

But they're on the brink of their own national media attention, and very excited about it. A BBC R4 journalist Jolyon Jenkins has apparently been talking to them, and they think he's quite sympathetic. Google checks him out. Edited highlights below. Not sure whether I believe any of it, but if this chap really did sign their oath after being warned of the death penalty for misreporting the A61 "movement" he must be very brave, desperate for a story and/or mental. :haha: :haha:

Interesting who he's talking to. Sharon Long hasn't been a prominent PLD'er, and her FB seems moderately sensible. Works for a living, has a family and most of her own teeth, not really representative of the lunatic fringe (eg the other 95%). Timotei Bunyard is entirely new to me - smart-looking chap who runs a commercial marketing company, and also quite sensible. I imagine he pays taxes and gladly accepts public sector contracts... It's a shame they don't use his skills to advertise their idiot theory, instead of the awful rambling nonsense posted by others. Perhaps they can't afford his rates?

Anyway, to look on the bright side Jenkins is said to be meeting up with the big man over the weekend. An hour with DR should straighten out any misplaced sympathy, especially if DR tries to scrounge a tenner off him for mobile credit. Or, of course, the whole thing is bollocks invented to maintain a sense of optimism and progress.
Long Sha - 27 June at 15:30
David Robinson & Timotei Bunyard I have just had an interesting conversation with BBC radio 4 presenter joylon jenkins who is coming down to Newton abbot from Bristol to do an interview with me about lawful rebellion, I know tim can make it, can you make it david? Either me or tim can put you up

Robert White The only problem is it's radio 4. Is that where the shipping forecast comes from, or is it something I've never listened to?

Robert Williams Radio 4 is about the only BBC program that has worthwhile content. It has a lot of "educated " listeners

Robert White Okay that's me out then.

Darren Knights Stay on point and don't get swayed off that point by any clever tactics they may try!

David Robinson I have also agreed to meet him for a chat over the weekend. I will have a witness at the meeting since I don't trust the BBC in the slightest and I've informed Joylon of that fact.

Lazarus Laurence put him on notice if he mis-reports about it he will face high treason charges (still go to the gallows) for subverting the constitution.

Long Sha It seemed to go alright, on a couple occasions he did ask the same question, but in a different way, but the answers was always the same, we stuck to the facts. Tim had prepared an oath for him to sign, which he did, at the end of the talk

Connor Jason Wilkinson So what other info did he give you? Did he say he was doing other ones (with David) or?

Long Sha edited, he's got to get it down to half an hour, should be aired Sep, he wants to gather more cases

Timotei Bunyard I felt that Jolyon's questions were overall, pertinent and fair. Depends how the editing goes of course
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Having been told to go fuck himself by Kent Police has enraged poor Bobby that he's 'added a bit more' to the letter he's not sending... That'll learn 'em!
Robert White

I've added a bit more to my response for next week. What’s the point of the IPCC if the fucking wankers just pass the complaint back to the police? I thought they were meant to be independent? Can you see why I’ve taken the stance I have? Do you not think treason is not a serious enough offence? I’m glad I don’t pay council tax because part of it is meant to be for the police, who are obviously not doing the service they are getting paid for. My complaints should be of concern to all police in the UK, unless you are only concerned with European law? I have written to members of parliament, and they are just as ignorant and stupid as your department and the IPCC, (which seems to me to be all the same department). I have brought the matter to the attention of my local member of parliament, he seems to think we are leaving the EU and all he could say was, ‘Please be assured that I will ensure that Happens’. He must be living on another planet as you seem to be. Can you please tell me which jurisdiction we are living in? Can you also please tell me the purpose of the police? You do not believe a reply to my correspondence to Kent police would be expected under the circumstances? Maybe if I was travelling on a public highway in a motor vehicle uninsured or road taxed at 100 mph, do you think they will correspond with me then? I don’t give a shit whether you respond any further you have told me where the police stand, and I will not be engaging in any more dialogue with you or any other police employees. And why would I want to appeal after receiving a 2 page letter from the alleged authorities connected to the IPC, Kent police, local council and any other dick for brains cunts trying to control this country. DC Gibbins I got 3 words for you, Go Fuck Yourself.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor little Quail, just gets roundly laughed at, abused, and ignored RIGHTLY. He is a prize blunt tool. It keeps coming to mind that NONE of these mental midgets have a clue, and certainly DON'T know what the actual treason statute says, or really even what treason means, to them it is just another magic wurd to through around, although you would think by now that they would have figured out that all their magic wurdz aren't working for diddly, well I guess that would be expecting a lot considering the mental caliber of the whole lot of them.

One of the reasons they are deleting the differing/diverging opinions is that if they allow differing opinion those opinions eventually reach the conclusion that it "dun't wurk" and that just can't be allowed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Just in- "Gving Freeman on the land advice is illegal" according to David.
:snicker:
Has this man no idea of irony? Remain honourable? Seriously Dave?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

to share our experiences, which have sadly not always been successful because the imposters within our services have upped the anti they will evidently now commit, or aid and abet high treason against us why?...because we sit back and allow it to happen
For 'not always' read 'never' and reality creeps in.

I do wish people would spell 'ante' correctly
notorial dissent

It's like none of them ever read a lick of history or anything that wasn't found on some shack jobs site on the innerwebs. I'd also really like to know where they find their definition of treason, since it obviously DOESN'T come from any real source.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
I do wish people would spell 'ante' correctly

being anti-government, 'upped the anti' may be correct. :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:It's like none of them ever read a lick of history or anything that wasn't found on some shack jobs site on the innerwebs. I'd also really like to know where they find their definition of treason, since it obviously DOESN'T come from any real source.
The daftest thing about their obsession with treason is that you don't have to go that far back to get to a point that their 'rebellion' and plans to overthrow the system would be considered blatant treason and see them all hung, drawn and quartered.

Something else they don't seem to have grasped is that the 'fact' the death penalty was never abolished for treason would mean it was never abolished for any of the multitude of other offences that could see you on the end of a rope... Some of them insanely trivial like poaching and some of them insanely ridiculous and not even crimes today such as 'being in the company of gypsies' and, one specially for the kiddie-winks... Strong evidence of malice in an under 14 year old.

In my opinion their unhealthy obsession with killing their opponents shows them up for what they are and its something you often find is the case when you scratch a freeman... Outright fascists.
notorial dissent

See my comment re: reading history. The Tudors were particularly creative in their dealing with "treason" when it comes to it. I'd love to have seen them try and pull this on ANY of the Tudors, or Stuarts come to it. Not pretty.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote:It's like none of them ever read a lick of history or anything that wasn't found on some shack jobs site on the innerwebs. I'd also really like to know where they find their definition of treason, since it obviously DOESN'T come from any real source.

Indeed. They talk of radical change as if simply moaning on Facebook is somewhat powerful and symbolic.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Monty Python had nailed this in "The life of Brian".

If they had a grasp of history they would also know political change is complex and requires a strong leader who doesn't get pushed out the town hall by the janitor.

Be that as it may, even when Brutus killed Julius, the effect was to accelerate Rome into a dictatorship rather then strengthen the Senate. Something which I think Dave is fully unaware of. Most Brits are fairly happy with the way things are, even during austerity, it's not all that bad! Thier going to persuade no rationale person they're the people to change the country; for the better anyway!
Siegfried Shrink

They might bear in mind that it is often the fate of revolutionaries to be next up against the wall when the revolution comes. The French and Russian revolutions are cases in point.

Nearer home the signatories to Charles' I death warrent may have regretted it later.

The American 'revolution was more of a hostile takeover than a revolution, so they escaped a period of chaos by simply changing the names on the stationery but keeping everything pretty much the same as far as the general population were concerned.

There is no chance whatsoever of the 'legal rebels' disrupting anything, but if they did, they would then be easy prey to some really nasty people who'd see the chance to grab while the grabbing is good. I feel they would, if they survived, be even less pleased by the situation after their legal rebellion.
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote:Image
If they had a grasp of history they would also know political change is complex and requires a strong leader who doesn't get pushed out the town hall by the janitor.
Not to mention roundly and soundly and continually laughed at. It eally does resemble really bad comedy when you think about it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Bob Shark-bait gets another response from the water board:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 205&type=3
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Firthy2002 wrote:Bob Shark-bait gets another response from the water board:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 205&type=3
Interesting to note, Dave says no freeman advice yet, shark baits going to send an estoppel notice :mouthshut:
Siegfried Shrink

Have you got a quick synopsis for non FB members? I imagine it says spin on it but politely.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Have you got a quick synopsis for non FB members? I imagine it says spin on it but politely.
"We have already responded to your nonsense and have nothing further to say. Here's the contact info for the Consumer Council. You still owe 176.15, which we will take to collections if not paid."
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:Just in- "Gving Freeman on the land advice is illegal" according to David.
:snicker:
Has this man no idea of irony? Remain honourable? Seriously Dave?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
. The ONLY rule we have here is also a law..... REMAIN HONOURABLE AT ALL TIMES.
Jesus wept, that's some Olympic standard hypocrisy right there. Almost without exception, his acolytes are thieves, thugs, liars and cheats, interested in only their own material advantage.

I feel nauseous, it's like hearing a paedophile insist that they love children and would never do anything to harm one.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Insist you pay your water bill??? Why that's TREASON!!!!!
David Robinson

To state that they have resonded in full in a joke surely?...unless 'in ful'l means 'to lie' ...in their twisted little dictionary.. Since the crown evidently has no authority then the council nor the court have any either...to advise you to the contrary as they have done is ignorance (to ignore the evidence) which is no worthy plea in law...perhaps they need reminding of that fact? ....it is tantamount to sedition.
One day I'm going to get around to joining their group and, using my not inconsiderable Photoshopping skills, create a letter from McDonald's head office responding to my 'notice' and explaining that a Big Mac and cheese has to be paid for before consumption. I'm fairly sure somebody will say MaccyD is committing treason by not giving away free nosh. :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crab bait is off to the shrinks...
Got a letter from the psychiatrist today with an appointment for next week. I went to see the GP a few weeks ago about a mental assessment test and he has referred me, I’ve decided not to go ahead with it as someone said before, I might pass that test but if the system refer me the result could be different. He may have already made his mind up though after hearing my answerphone message.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????