"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Burnaby49 »

Moneys sooooo fake, duress Dave was asking for donations so he could go down the spoons and have a few pints.
At least he finally has a goal I can agree with.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Moneys sooooo fake, duress Dave was asking for donations so he could go down the spoons and have a few pints.
At least he finally has a goal I can agree with.

It definitely pays beign a guru. I'm sure people like David Icke are also worth a small fortune!
longdog

Post by longdog »

A little bit of reality has inadvertently been allowed. How long before it gets deleted and the poster banned?
Anthony King

I think this is simpler than it seems. Regardless of how many letters you waste your time on about the magna Carta or any other such dated legislation, if you break the law, they'll come and get you and if you're found guilty you'll go down. As you stand in the dock saying you have no legal name and you don't "understand", the judiciary will be trying to stifle their laughter at the delusional maniac before them. You might then spout all the shit about not being a subject because the queen didn't wear the right crown in 1958 but you're still going down if you're guilty. While you're in prison you can claim it's not fair because your birth Certificate is a number in red and you're a human experience and not a person ... but all they'll do is get you a psychiatrist.

Darren King

Ya the law only common law only. Your clearly in the wrong group. So why are you here??

Anthony King

I'm not sure what you mean. Is this a law of your own creation?

Anthony King

No one gets tried for treason. I would pay a small fortune to see some conspiracist take the chief constable of Cornwall to court for treason lol. Truthers are always going on about people waking up. Maybe they should wake up themselves.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Everything you want to know about lawful webellion in five easy points...

A few points I'm wondering about...

1) How many webels have ever received a "signature via recorded delivery"?

2) What law compels all Britons to stand in lawful rebellion and what means would be employed to "compel" them if they refuse? Previous posts suggest they would be committing treason which, in webel land, is punishable by death. Will these executions be public?

3) Does disrupting all government operations include the paying of benefits and the running of the NHS?

4) How do you refuse to pay income tax when it's deducted at source?

5) When seizing government buildings is it mandatory to surrender the building when the caretaker wants to lock up?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

longdog wrote:
Anthony King

I think this is simpler than it seems. Regardless of how many letters you waste your time on about the magna Carta or any other such dated legislation, if you break the law, they'll come and get you and if you're found guilty you'll go down. As you stand in the dock saying you have no legal name and you don't "understand", the judiciary will be trying to stifle their laughter at the delusional maniac before them. You might then spout all the shit about not being a subject because the queen didn't wear the right crown in 1958 but you're still going down if you're guilty. While you're in prison you can claim it's not fair because your birth Certificate is a number in red and you're a human experience and not a person ... but all they'll do is get you a psychiatrist.

Darren King

Ya the law only common law only. Your clearly in the wrong group. So why are you here??

Anthony King

I'm not sure what you mean. Is this a law of your own creation?

Anthony King

No one gets tried for treason. I would pay a small fortune to see some conspiracist take the chief constable of Cornwall to court for treason lol. Truthers are always going on about people waking up. Maybe they should wake up themselves.
How appropriate, an argument about Magna Carta and Treason between two Kings.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:snicker:

Things aren't going so well for the Webels. A local community meeting must of been the best opportunity to put the local council on notice....but only 4 local webs turn up and one guys NOT happy -

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... _tn__=%2As
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Ariss > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.

Pissed of tonight, local meeting for Devon, 4 showed out of 64 members, FFS people, I understand some couldn't make it but 1/16th including 1 who made a 80+ mile round trip-this is exactly the apathy that is preventing us from becoming a power - WAKE UP !!
While he's perfectly correct that 4 out of 64 is apathetic the population of Devon is over one million so a figure of 1/250,000th is more telling than anything.

For all of their talk about creating a mass movement not one of them has ever done anything much beyond being a member of a Facebook echo-chamber. If they really wanted to convince the public at large that lawfully rebellion was anything other than another group of internet cranks they would have actually try engaging fully with the people they want to attract and that means open debate. As it stands they can't even tolerate the most minor of deviations from the party line.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I call bullshit on 'saint' Charles spencer.
I got up at 0400 hours yesterday and made out conditional notices against the sitting Judge and the Council legal team in the issue concerning Adam Norths father situation. I then had to pay cash for the bus from where I live to Sheffield, it was for two buses as my bus pass did not kick in until 0930. at the Court, I could find no listings for his father, I assumed his name was North also, and even the security staff helped me to find the listing and suggested that I go to court no's 1'2 and ask the ushers there as that is the Court rooms used for people in holding cells. They did not have a north or anyone with council tax issues. I taken by a beautiful Usher to the Court offices where they told me that they only do council tax 1 a month and in lump sums and it usually a thursday etc. They gave me the Council solicitors phone number etc and they said on the Saturday they had no council issues in Court. What was annoying was someone asking members for help, giving little details etc, even his father's name, and that someone goes out of their way to help. It not all bad, as the occasion has given me another way forward on many issues that I am working on. So people if you want help, help yourselfs first by helping any helpers that go out of their way to aid you.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

The solidarity of the warful webbels suffers another blow as Creepy Charlie has a wasted journey trying to stick his oar in on behalf of another rebel's dad...
Charles Spencer

I got up at 0400 hours yesterday and made out conditional notices against the sitting Judge and the Council legal team in the issue concerning Adam Norths father situation. I then had to pay cash for the bus from where I live to Sheffield, it was for two buses as my bus pass did not kick in until 0930. at the Court, I could find no listings for his father, I assumed his name was North also, and even the security staff helped me to find the listing and suggested that I go to court no's 1'2 and ask the ushers there as that is the Court rooms used for people in holding cells. They did not have a north or anyone with council tax issues. I taken by a beautiful Usher to the Court offices where they told me that they only do council tax 1 a month and in lump sums and it usually a thursday etc. They gave me the Council solicitors phone number etc and they said on the Saturday they had no council issues in Court. What was annoying was someone asking members for help, giving little details etc, even his father's name, and that someone goes out of their way to help. It not all bad, as the occasion has given me another way forward on many issues that I am working on. So people if you want help, help yourselfs first by helping any helpers that go out of their way to aid you.
What a shame he wasn't able to 'help'. I'd love to know what the judge would've made of his 'conditional notices' above and beyond as polite version of 'And who the fuck are you?'.

And after he had to pay his own bus fare rather than have the public pick the tab too... Is there no treasonous depths the bus company powers that be won't stoop to? :snicker:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:I call bullshit on 'saint' Charles spencer.
Why, is it because he's claiming to have been able to get up, get dressed and navigate between two cities, without being asked or know the name of the person he's alleging to support ???
longdog

Post by longdog »

I actually believe Creepy but I suspect he got the right answer to the wrong question from the court staff.

Even assuming he got the right court and the right name the guy in question wasn't likely to be there for a 'council tax hearing'... That's already happened and he may well have been already sentenced to time in stir. The case has gone way beyond a 'council tax hearing' and is now in the realms of 'dealing with clever fuckers who don't think they have to answer a summons' hearings. I'm not at all sure a case like this would show up on the listings. Dealing with the weekend's backlog of idiots is just something the courts get on with on a Monday... Probably on a first come first served basis.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:I actually believe Creepy but I suspect he got the right answer to the wrong question from the court staff.

Even assuming he got the right court and the right name the guy in question wasn't likely to be there for a 'council tax hearing'... That's already happened and he may well have been already sentenced to time in stir. The case has gone way beyond a 'council tax hearing' and is now in the realms of 'dealing with clever fuckers who don't think they have to answer a summons' hearings. I'm not at all sure a case like this would show up on the listings. Dealing with the weekend's backlog of idiots is just something the courts get on with on a Monday... Probably on a first come first served basis.
If it's anything like Ollie Pillock they'll do the hearing as a video link from the Police Station, but yes I do think he got it all wrong.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect and agree that the got it ALL wrong part is most of it. Creepy, as you call him, doesn't sound like he has any oars to get in the water. If you are going to make a fool of yourself in court, it really helps if you know who you're making a fool of yourself for, and get the right courtroom and even more importantly the right date, none of which it would seem he was in possession of. Somehow sympathy just doesn't seem appropriate, a good heartfelt belly laugh yes. :snicker:

What I'm still trying to wrap my head around is how did he know who to make his "conditional notices", WETF they are, out against if he didn't know the person on trial's name or when or where the trial was being held? Does he do them as blanket, generic "conditional notices", kind of one size fits all, or does he make up the names like he does his legal principal. Also, do they have to be serially numbered or are they like the coupons you get in the weekly advertising flyers that are generic as to where you have to use them? Inquiring minds want to know, and I'm also really really bored today. It's going to be too hot out to go out and play.

Otherwise, WHAT A PUTZ!!!!! I agree, I'm amazed he was able to dress himself and navigate the buses clear across town all by himself, and then find his way home again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I love the way he thought the court would wait for him ...
Charles Spencer
I am on bus now from Doncaster to Sheffield, if they try holding the case before my arrival, ask them to wait until I arrive there.
Like · 6 · Report · Yesterday at 9:16am
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Charles Spencer
I then had to pay cash for the bus from where I live to Sheffield, it was for two buses as my bus pass did not kick in until 0930.
And stop making out that bus fares are expensive in the People's Republic of South Yorkshire.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Charles Spencer

All the peoples names listed were for police crimes etc, the Court staff were very helpful in trying to locate Adam Norths dad, and to which cell he held at, or also if he was tried on the Thursday/Friday or Saturday. They also said they had no council tax issues that week etc, and that it only happens once a month, and it done in bulk numbers. I showed them what this adam North had wrote on here etc, they said they did not know of the police ever arresting someone of non payment of council Tax and holding them in cells etc.
What a very short memory he has. He's forgotten Ollie "Me Mum's Paying" Pinnock already :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I am loving this image I have in my head of this rebel....... a rebel in "lawful rebellion".......a rebel in "lawful rebellion" who holds a bus pass......
a rebel in "lawful rebellion" who holds a bus pass who, despite his rebellious position, accepts he is bound by the rules regarding his bus pass and the time of day.
How English is that?
Rebellion does have its limits don't you know, old bean?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

You can overthrow the Government all you like but you can't touch the trackiebus.
Yorkshire Traction, suppying busses since god were a lad, though it may be some other company now, I have not been around there since L S Lowry was at work.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

aesmith wrote:I love the way he thought the court would wait for him ...
Charles Spencer
I am on bus now from Doncaster to Sheffield, if they try holding the case before my arrival, ask them to wait until I arrive there.
Like · 6 · Report · Yesterday at 9:16am
Bus drivers call them "twirlies". People showing their passes and asking "too early?"
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Seems an odd system; bBus passes in Vancouver are good anytime. I'm assuming he has some kind of concession pass that doesn't allow him to travel using it at rush-hour.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs