"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:I still remember my struggles with the IBM 360 and those fucking punch cards back in 1968.
Aw, you missed out on paper tape that was really fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Oh, we dreamed of having paper tape for programming, but we were using analog computers.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Mark Cawkwell

Guys, this is the sort of thing we should be doing with anyone who commits treason by moving against someone standing under article 61. We should make it personal by tracing everything about them and once confirmed their photo should be posted up on a "Wanted for Treason" website. How quickly would they stop if we did that each time someone ignored our process.

Davy Dall'oglio

Mark Cawkwell I am more than happy to make a donation (funds permitted) per criminal if it means I get to send paperwork to their own home. It lets them know that it's a game changer and we have not only the resources to find them, but they may come home from work one day to see a hundred people on their doorstep and their neighbours looking on, wondering what the he'll is going on! I have at least 20 people on my treason list.
Unless you are Kim Jong-un then getting someone to host a "list of traitors" website might just prove to be a little tricky. If they manage to find somewhere it would get taken down in days with no refunds, an idea I quite like.
(Off topic - I have hand punched 80 character cards.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:.
Just as off topic, so have I and rather than re-do a mistake, I've pushed the chads back into the holes :-(
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Mark Cawkwell

Guys, this is the sort of thing we should be doing with anyone who commits treason by moving against someone standing under article 61. We should make it personal by tracing everything about them and once confirmed their photo should be posted up on a "Wanted for Treason" website. How quickly would they stop if we did that each time someone ignored our process.

Davy Dall'oglio

Mark Cawkwell I am more than happy to make a donation (funds permitted) per criminal if it means I get to send paperwork to their own home. It lets them know that it's a game changer and we have not only the resources to find them, but they may come home from work one day to see a hundred people on their doorstep and their neighbours looking on, wondering what the he'll is going on! I have at least 20 people on my treason list.
Unless you are Kim Jong-un then getting someone to host a "list of traitors" website might just prove to be a little tricky. If they manage to find somewhere it would get taken down in days with no refunds, an idea I quite like.
Does that qualify as stalking in the UK?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Does that qualify as stalking in the UK?
CPS guidelines
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/stal ... ment/#a02a
In this legal guidance, the term harassment is used to cover the 'causing alarm or distress' offences under section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 as amended (PHA), and 'putting people in fear of violence' offences under section 4 of the PHA. The term can also include harassment by two or more defendants against an individual or harassment against more than one victim.

Although harassment is not specifically defined in section 7(2) of the PHA, it can include repeated attempts to impose unwanted communications and contact upon a victim in a manner that could be expected to cause distress or fear in any reasonable person.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Possibly the only success you will ever see on PLD!

Dear boy Scott bullet bullet had being driving a car for 12 years without a license!

And to top of this achievement of moon landing proportions, he has apparently beaten the social services!

But without entering into LR....

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Debbie Sherwood
The MD signed for his Stop and Desist Notice this morning, so he has received it. I also said if I heard any more from them I would be forced to take action for malicious harassment and Treason at Common Law. Just a waiting game now.
So Debbie, how do you think you'll manage that seeing as 'the Courts' are actually 'non Courts' :snicker:

Hope you're not waiting on Webel Wob to set up the Common Law Courts as you may be waiting some time !
notorial dissent

AndyPandy wrote:
Debbie Sherwood
The MD signed for his Stop and Desist Notice this morning, so he has received it. I also said if I heard any more from them I would be forced to take action for malicious harassment and Treason at Common Law. Just a waiting game now.
So Debbie, how do you think you'll manage that seeing as 'the Courts' are actually 'non Courts' :snicker:

Hope you're not waiting on Webel Wob to set up the Common Law Courts as you may be waiting some time !
Kind of like foh evah!!!!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

somewhat ironically, her vaguely named crime of 'malicious harassment' is actually a statutory offence and not a common law one. Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

:mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote:Possibly the only success you will ever see on PLD!

Dear boy Scott bullet bullet had being driving a car for 12 years without a license!
That looks like a cock up between the court and the DVLA. It would seem his licence has been reissued after being suspended but without the need to re-take the test which is what the court ordered.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:somewhat ironically, her vaguely named crime of 'malicious harassment' is actually a statutory offence and not a common law one. Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

:mrgreen:
And she's encouraging PLD members to phone and harass the bailiff - pot, kettle, black springs to mind here !!
Siegfried Shrink

A reasonable person would say, Sorry, I assumed it was OK as the license was reinstated. The last 12 years with no problems indicate that I have learned my lesson. Being reasonable they might also check with a solicitor about the status of an official mistake so long ago.
I feel that the rebel attitude may not use this probably effective approach and find some way to mess things up further.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The PLD gang are still hopeful that a lien of some sort is possible against their enemies.

Lazarus Laurence is asking Mark Cawkwell;
u done a perfected lien?
Mark's reply is pureFootle-esque in its twisted tautology;
Depends what you mean by perfected. I have done the (as taught in white rabbit seminars) 7-9 step process a few times. So 6-8 notices followed by a notice of international commercial claim. However I have not enforced any liens.
Oh dear, I wonder why not? After all this man seems to have forked out for the White Rabbit's wisdom. He explains;
I tried once but it got chucked out prior to the court hearing by the other sides solicitor advising that my lien had no basis in English law and his client had no contract with me.
Bugger. and it was all going so well. Mark concludes;
Therein lies the problem unless your lien paperwork scares someone enough so they back down, enforcing it or bringing it from a private process into the public uk court/legal system is very difficult.
But hold on, Mark has heard about the following case, probably our friend Assassin at work;
That said I did hear in one seminar that someone turned an 11k credit card debt they had into a 53 million lien against Barclays when they failed to turn up to a court hearing. Apparently several people had seen the signed judgement in the claimants favour. However Barclays later challenged via judicial review and froze the whole thing up. So I don't think liens are impossible to perfect.
The above is from a thread detailing the ongoing efforts of our "do no harm loss or damage" gang in their efforts to identify the homes of their enemies to visit them and cause...erm... harm loss and damage upon them. Hypocritical bastards.

Then there's this from Davy Dall'oglio in the same thread;
For example, if I was **(redacted name)**, and I received 200 letters through my letter box from anonymous or identified people informing me that they were going to arrive enmasse, I would be very concerned, intimidated and scared. If it was followed up by about 50 phone calls, even more worrying.
An American called Rupert Quaintance has just been sent down for nine months for a FB campaign designed to cause concern, intimidate folk and scare them. It took me about 30 seconds to identify who lies behind the name "Davy Dall'oglio" (thank goodness for indiscreet 3am posts these folk make when they're stoned or pissed-up) so if plod ever do take an interest should the [redacted name] find these folk at his door following things up at least one arrest should be made.

But at the end of the day it won't be police work but indifference that defeats this lot. May I remind you;
Krabbie wrote; I’m looking for rebels ready to take action rather than just talking about it. If you’re interested just give me a like and I’ll be in touch. The only rule is you must be under OATH. Plain and simple are you a man or a mouse, or a woman or a female mouse?
After a bit of radio silence Krabbie does a head-count;
That's no one then?
notorial dissent

OK, White Rabbit Seminars, anyone care to elaborate?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, White Rabbit Seminars, anyone care to elaborate?
This may be the site you're looking for:

http://whiterabbittrust.org/outerwarren/

Or there again, given its contents, maybe not.

Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think Grace Slick would say they've been smoking too much.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

Or the really really cheap adulterated stuff.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Wakeman52 wrote:
http://whiterabbittrust.org/outerwarren/

Or there again, given its contents, maybe not.

Isn't that the direct debit clawback guru Simon Goldberg?
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWARE4PGrXQ
(Aug.30th)
Some fairly recent would be guru pleadings from Dave and a mate, Serge.
Round about the middle (24.00) they start offering a 'course' for a 'discounted price'.

It is like watching frogs trying to do algebra.