"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Ms Jane must be shaking in her thigh high leather boots (I just see her this way, somehow) as she takes a moment from grinding the faces of the poor under said boots to try and grasp the implications of the forthcoming Notice.

Ho Hum.

Back to face grinding.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

That is a very good letter: If you think you are right in law go to court. Bring it on.
Perfect response.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:That is a very good letter: If you think you are right in law go to court. Bring it on.
Perfect response.
But since they don't recognize the "pretend" courts, that is going to be difficult for this valiant PLD warrior. Then of course, if he did go to court, he'd just get properly hammered by a very bored and really uninterested in his fantasy legal theories judge so no win that way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:That is a very good letter: If you think you are right in law go to court. Bring it on.
Perfect response.
But since they don't recognize the "pretend" courts, that is going to be difficult for this valiant PLD warrior. Then of course, if he did go to court, he'd just get properly hammered by a very bored and really uninterested in his fantasy legal theories judge so no win that way.
I'm pretty sure that Bobby White will soon be announcing the establishment of legally lawful common law courts of record after his meeting with that McRebel some weeks ago. Once they have established their own courts Ms Jane will be for it!
Robert White shared a link.
3 September at 16:04

Great to meet all the likeminded people in Glasgow last Wednesday night, the rebellion movement is really starting to move now. There was some excellent information on how the common law courts will work, I’m sure everyone will agree, with the non courts we have at the moment there is no justice. There will be a video coming in the next week or two explaining clearly how it will work, so please be patient and watch the whole video when it is launched. There are some good times ahead before the end of this year, including, The New Chartist Movement’, common law courts and of course the seizure of a public building. Times are changing rebels, justice is not far away now, just keep the faith and let everyone know about
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Does anyone happen to know or have a clue who the Wawful Webel up north of the border is? I would imagine that idiots of Crabby's caliber are plentiful up there things being what they are.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Ms Jane must be shaking in her thigh high leather boots (I just see her this way, somehow)
Lemme guess-- she also has a black leather miniskirt with matching jacket, wears her hair in a tight bun, and carries a riding crop.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

How did you guess?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I see her more as the stern librarian type with horn rimmed glasses and her hair in bun then we can wait until she lets her hair down and takes of her glasses and say "Why my darling.... You're beautiful!"
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote:I see her more as the stern librarian type with horn rimmed glasses and her hair in bun then we can wait until she lets her hair down and takes of her glasses and say "Why my darling.... You're beautiful!"
Longdog. Why, WHY did you have to bring James Blunt into this? The fantasy was in full swing right up till now....

:cry:
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:
longdog wrote:I see her more as the stern librarian type with horn rimmed glasses and her hair in bun then we can wait until she lets her hair down and takes of her glasses and say "Why my darling.... You're beautiful!"
Longdog. Why, WHY did you have to bring James Blunt into this? The fantasy was in full swing right up till now....

:cry:
I apologise but it was purely accidental as I know little of this James Blunt about which you speak. Am I right in thinking he was a singer who once had some gramophone records in the hit parade? :shrug:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

did you have to??
Put me right off my dinner that did :sarcastic:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

For a long time I have felt that "a James" should replace "a Sir Anthony" in rhyming slang. It seems more apt.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I think Jeremy Hunt has the first call on the rhyming slang replacement. At least James Blunt was a soldier and does great banter on Twitter!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm hoping to get Elizabeth Hurley to role play that scene while I'm in England next year.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

1bn REs says it'll never happen
My fellow patriots.
The following was posted on a ukip page.
They want to make their choice heard for the brexit.

We can hyjack this idea and make it ours if we act quickly enough and get our voice heard first as it's is fast more important.
Here is that post on the ukip page.
Recived this earlier today. Please join in if you can.

We are currently working on a Facebook page that should go live during next week, we will be looking to find volunteers in every village town hamlet city & county that can coordinate small groups of 10 that can all meet near a sliproad on ALL MAJOR ROADS across the uk on 1 day at 1 time,,,

Then all the thousands of small groups will get in convoy and using hazard lights slowly & safely slow down to 10 mph ,,,those afraid of work repercussions can "conveniently find flags and banners" in their boot while phoning the boss saying " sorry I'm stuck in this huge protest and will be late,,,can't get past them"

This is one protest that CANNOT be policed, cannot be kettled, and the BBC SKY & other news media CANNOT IGNORE,,

A rolling roadblock accessible to all,
No travelling miles,no standing around cold & wet, no being kettled like sheep, and totally cannot be policed,
If you want to be heard,,,the ROLLING ROADBLOCK is coming to your main road soon. Please join us

This is a great idea and we should be doing it within the week.
What do you think my fellow patriots
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

No grasp of reality whatsoever.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

....We are currently working on a Facebook page that should go live during next week, we will be looking to find volunteers in every village town hamlet city & county that can coordinate small groups of 10 that can all meet near a sliproad on ALL MAJOR ROADS across the uk on 1 day at 1 time,,,

Then all the thousands of small groups will get in convoy and using hazard lights slowly & safely slow down to 10 mph....
:haha:
Let's see - M60 say 25 junctions, 3 lanes each way, so that's 300 cars driven by drivers with the skills of stuntmen just to get one car length at each junction. To have any effect you are going to need at least three cars per lane so that means about 1000 drivers.
Now add that minimum speed on a motorway is 25mph and people have been successfully prosecuted for driving without due care for driving too slowly on ordinary roads.
No one is going to notice and no one cares.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
....We are currently working on a Facebook page that should go live during next week, we will be looking to find volunteers in every village town hamlet city & county that can coordinate small groups of 10 that can all meet near a sliproad on ALL MAJOR ROADS across the uk on 1 day at 1 time,,,

Then all the thousands of small groups will get in convoy and using hazard lights slowly & safely slow down to 10 mph....
:haha:
Let's see - M60 say 25 junctions, 3 lanes each way, so that's 300 cars driven by drivers with the skills of stuntmen just to get one car length at each junction. To have any effect you are going to need at least three cars per lane so that means about 1000 drivers.
Now add that minimum speed on a motorway is 25mph and people have been successfully prosecuted for driving without due care for driving too slowly on ordinary roads.
No one is going to notice and no one cares.
And not forgetting motorway driving is incredibly infuriating at the best of times.

I can see them p***ing people off more than raising awareness......not that they will go through with it anyway.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Let's say they did manage the impossible and so something like this. What response are they hoping for from the government? Even in their deluded world do they imagine it would be possible for any government to agree to their demands which seems to consist mainly of stopping tax collection and law enforcement?